PDA

View Full Version : LS for Sheriff

01-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Larry Scapecchi for "Sheriff"........Bring honesty and integrity back to our Dept............76% of us support him!!!!

01-13-2008, 02:56 AM
76% of us support him!!!!

Perhaps if the 76% would have each given Larry twenty bucks he wouldn't be doing so poorly. How can we expect the man to win when all most of you do is talk a good game but never back it up with money?

Larry needs your help and if you want him to be sheriff you had better pony up.

Pony up or STFU.

01-13-2008, 04:19 AM
I agree with the above post. If the majority of you want a change like you say you do, you need to step up and say so. There is strength in numbers. There has only been a handful of employees that have publicly shown support for Scapecchi. I know there are alot more Scapecchi supporters out there. If you really want a change, step up and say so!

01-13-2008, 04:42 AM
My check just got put in the envelope. Will be picking up a yard sign next week.

01-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Perhaps if the 76% would have each given Larry twenty bucks he wouldn't be doing so poorly. How can we expect the man to win when all most of you do is talk a good game but never back it up with money?

Pony up or STFU.

He won't win if you keep trash talking his supporters. Believe me, I want him to win. Unfortunately he has at least one supporter who needs to learn that you don't win votes with comments like "STFU" when someone is posting positive comments about a candidate. Money helps, but posters like you are going to hurt him more than any amount of contributions he'll receive.

Hopefully Larry will tell you to "STFU" so that we can get him elected.

01-14-2008, 12:59 PM

Pony up or STFU.

He won't win if you keep trash talking his supporters. Believe me, I want him to win. Unfortunately he has at least one supporter who needs to learn that you don't win votes with comments like "STFU" when someone is posting positive comments about a candidate. Money helps, but posters like you are going to hurt him in spite of any contributions that he'll receive.

Hopefully Larry will tell you to "STFU" so that we can get him elected. If not, I'll ask you to now.

01-14-2008, 01:03 PM
??

01-15-2008, 01:46 AM
I also agree that the poster that said STFU needs to take his/her own advice and STFU. I am sure you will see more money coming from deputies as the time gets closer. You people also know how vindictive Mcnesby's cronies can be so just lighten up.

01-15-2008, 02:46 PM
I also agree that the poster that said STFU needs to take his/her own advice and STFU. I am sure you will see more money coming from deputies as the time gets closer. You people also know how vindictive Mcnesby's cronies can be so just lighten up.

Translated:

Don't pressure us to man up. We don't want to be the first ones to donate money so we'll wait until Sheriff Larry is a sure thing. We're too scared of Ronnie Mac to be on any Scapecchi list. We want the option to claim we were really with Mcnesby all along if he wins again.

01-15-2008, 03:51 PM
NO !!!!! Some of U have very short memories. Think back 4 years ago! That statement about being vindictive is so very true.

01-15-2008, 05:37 PM
NO !!!!! Some of U have very short memories. Think back 4 years ago! That statement about being vindictive is so very true.

Your courage is astonishing.

01-15-2008, 07:30 PM
If you are one of the people that has already given then please man up here or you can STFU!

01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Chill out.

Some of us can't contribute just yet because we are trying to get promoted.

01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Some of us can't contribute just yet because we are trying to get promoted.

To get promoted by McNesby you will need to contribute to the campaign fund. I would siuggest the maximum of $500 for yourself, another $500 for your spouse or significate other (maybe both), $500 for every child you have, and another $500 from every family member you have. If by chance you own a business be sure to contribute $500 from it.

$2000 should get you on the list of promotable candidates and $4000 should get you on the short list of possibilities.

If you havent contributed to McNesby then forget about being promotoed. If you only gave $500 then you may as well have flushed that money down the toilet.

McNesby wont get $500 from me until I get a pay rasie in the $10,000 to $20,000 per year range like the lazy fatcats sitting in the plush chairs. :roll:

01-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Wanna help LS but kinda nervous about it right now. Heard plenty people talk about how good a sheriff he will be but they didn't give him any money. How do I know they aren't just baiting me to see where I stand?

Some guys were approached and did give him something but the dude who pushed them didn't contribute. WTF?
:?:

01-16-2008, 03:27 AM
The suggestion that McNesby and his cronies can and are vengeful against anyone who even suggest that they are going to support someone else is a real threat that any employee has to be concerned about. The last election had plenty of examples to prove it as a fact. Sure what they do is against the law, but since there is a republican governor and a republican state attorney McNesby gets a free pass on violating any election law.

There is another way that we can support someone else. We have friends and relatives that we can privately ask to contribute for us. IF we don’t do what we can help end the oppressive and autocratic practices by McNesby then we deserve what we’ll have to live with for four more years. A donation is a donation if it comes from us or from a friend or relative because we ask them to. Escambia County does not need a tyrant as Sheriff and we don’t either.

01-17-2008, 02:24 AM
Every dollar counts.

01-21-2008, 12:09 AM
You all need to remember that there are some of us with PPD willing to do the talking for you. McNesby doesn't have much, if any, support from our department, he never has. We can help.

01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
LS you got my vote and as many as I can get for you.

01-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Anyone know if Scapecchi is going to have a campaign headquaters and yard signs?

01-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Anyone know if Scapecchi is going to have a campaign headquaters and yard signs?Yes he does, just contact him and he will make sure you get what you need.

01-27-2008, 05:07 PM
I've already got my sign up in the front yard. Contact him (and get yours)and help get signatures on a petition in order to waive the filing fees for Sheriff. All he needs is a Escambia County registered voters signature on the petition card. Party affiliation doesn't matter.
A few neighbors and family members will get a quick ten signatures. He needs around 1800 to waive the fee. Take ten minutes of your time to give the people of Escambia a better choice.

01-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Contact him, where, how?

01-28-2008, 02:58 AM
http://larryscapecchiforsheriff.com/

01-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Larry Scapecchi Campaign Office

PO Box 4222 | Pensacola, FL 32507

Phone: 850-554-0593

lscapecchi@cox.net