PDA

View Full Version : Runt's Road - Jail

01-10-2008, 10:59 PM
So, Is it bad over there too?

detentiondeputy
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh boy wait for this to hit the jail, I'm sure ther will be plenty added

01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
I did not think anyone cared about us over here! Good to hear, of course I had to wait to get home tp write this (Thank you for the heads up…good looking out)

Listen, I will be the first tell you guys to give the administration a little slack when it comes to running the place…NORMALY.

Things are a lot different, for the better, since the Hawk days but I have to admit things are getting to an extreme with a certain nurse. The comment about her drinking is more than true and I for one have noticed it for years but its one of those things that are better left alone, especially if you like you career.

I love the Sheriff’s Office and would not want to work anywhere else. BUT I have to admit things have getting worse and worse. RW is making it very hard for even the dedicated ones to stick around. Old school scare tactics of “there’s the door” just doesn’t work for us. The threat of a write up or suspension is right around every corner. Recently even a Lt. was subject to his childish behavior.

And it is true. TM is falling right in line doing the dirty work like the “Tattoo” comment, which was hilarious by the way! But I don’t blame T, I think he is a great guy and a god friend., I think his neck is on the line and sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal beliefs to earn a living, trust me I am starting to figure that out every day I stay here.

Sheriff if you do read this understand I think you’re a great man and a good Sheriff’ BUT no one in their right mind would come to you guys with all the issues that are over here. But your “Runt” may put on his golden smile to you, but its nothing but Bobby Kelly desk smacking (go that one form the poker guys :wink: )

Adress these issues soon or we will loose faith in our administration…

01-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Just for the record so the fiching can stop here. I didnt just get off Ive be. en off...lol That should narrow it down to 14 people for you Hitler...lol

I have been here for many years guys and galsand I tell you we are in a very trying time. Let it run its course. RW will be a thing of the past ina few years and we will all continue to rant and rave about him and no one will listen... BUT him ....and then it will be even more "sissy footing" around here to maintin your job.

By the way the whole nurse thing I dont care for that should have remained private, we all have issues dont we ? But the entire shift thing is dead on.... What makes half of them so special..."they" hold the key... maybe more :twisted:

01-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey you Guys, We do care about yall and when the dust settles over here we will reach out to help you as well. I know RW is unfair and I know that everyone there walks on eggshells. Hang in there and try to keep this positive. if you start personal attacks on everyone you dont care for, you will only make your work environment that more hostile. The bottom line is you want respect and accountability. Fight for that. Please dont fight each other. because regardless you will have to continue to work together.
God bless.

01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
EGGSHELLS MORE LIKE LAND MINES

01-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey you Guys, We do care about yall and when the dust settles over here we will reach out to help you as well. I know RW is unfair and I know that everyone there walks on eggshells. Hang in there and try to keep this positive. if you start personal attacks on everyone you dont care for, you will only make your work environment that more hostile. The bottom line is you want respect and accountability. Fight for that. Please dont fight each other. because regardless you will have to continue to work together.
God bless.

LISTEN UP CORRECTIONS, DEPUTIES, AND ADMIN. RW NEVER EARNED HIS POSITION AND HAS VERY LITTLE TIME IN WITH THE SHERIFFS OFFICE. HE'S ONLY BEEN UNDER ONE SHERIFF AND WORKING ON HIS SECOND 4 YEAR STINT. HE IS JUST A POLITICAL CAMPAINER WHO HELD A SIGN AND KISSED THE RIGHT A_ _ FOR THE RIGHT SHERIFF TO WIN. THEN HE WAS HANDED ON A GOLDEN PLATTER HIS POSITION AND NEVER IN HIS LIFE WORKED AS A CORRECTIONS OFFICER. FUNNY HOW HE IS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING AND NOT CORRECTION CERTIFIED. OH, THATS PROBABLY WHY HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN THE JAIL AROUND INMATES AND THE REASON WHY HIS OFFICE MOVED TO THE OTHER SIDE.

PM I HAVE THE OUT MOST RESPECT FOR YOU. BUT THERE ARE QUALITY PERSONNEL IN THE JAIL WITH MORE TIME, DEDICATION, AND DERSERVING TO OPERATE THE JAIL THEN RW. RW'S BACKGROUND CHECK NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AGAIN, BECAUSE SOMEONE MISSED SOME THINGS......

01-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Such as ??? Listen they are all one large group working for each other... when their all gone do you really think they give a rats behind about you... NOPE !

01-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Anyone notice the lack of ... what a good way to put this... Dictatorship going arounnd since we have a place to vent... makes you think.. Hoever, just like the opther night, the nurse is still ruining stuff, ask the captian !

mod 483
01-15-2008, 02:13 AM
To all, I have recently obtained the program necessary to delete any post violations. I deleted several posts that were in violation. The posts were personal attacks using initials including the shift name. Please do not use the site for personal attacks towards other persons for personal satisfaction. Remember the rules of use for the site. If the same person continues to violate the rules, not saying this is going to be the case, that person is subject to being banned from the site. Overall everyone using the site is keeping within the rules. This is a new site for me and OCSO so read the rules again and confirm you’re not in violation before submitting the post. Thanks

01-15-2008, 06:21 AM
Hmmmmmmm wonder what accreditation has cost so far?
Rw salary 70,000
Sgt salary 45,000
Secretary 28,000
= 143,000
And we have not bought any paper pens books computer programs desk chairs or anything else an office needs.

Wonder what the total bill will be in lets say three years if we pass accreditation then.

And to think all of this for a plaque that says were accredited

01-17-2008, 12:05 AM
I dont understand the desire for accredidation. Do we get more grant monies? do we get more federal support? why are we going through all of this? I have heard from other agency that it causes a cluster F*** of paper work and mandates additional officers in additional positions. Hello!!! we cant pay the guys we have now.

02-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Well now, it seems some very nasty people have chosen to sling some very untrue rumors about the jail... Let's set the record straight...

First and foremost RW may say "There's the door", however how many times has he actually fired someone? To my recollection.....hmmm.... not very often! Unfortunately for him, his good heart will probably catch him in the end because he does not deal with the problem people. He lets people get away with MURDER!! Things that make the Sheriff Office look bad as a whole because unruly bullies get away with anything. Why? Why is that? But he is a terrible person? How can you say such things? He has given people more chances than he has fingers and toes to hold up for, and they continue to mess up, causing turmoil and reaking havoc wherever they step foot. Supervisors who should have lost thier jobs were only demoted. Detention Deputies that have made complete and utter fools of themselves were not even given slaps on the wrists. And who is to say who is chasing skirts in the jail, because the majority of men in that place, have... and still do.

Look at the number of husband/wife teams that are employed in the jail, he allows them employment no matter who they are tormenting at the moment. No matter what they say or do, they remain. And tell me is that fair to all the employees in the jail?

So....you blast Runt for telling you you know where the door is... that he never shows you. Sounds like jealousy to me. Maybe you are wishing you had that position. God help us is that day ever came.

As for TM. Yes Tm is a great person and a very good friend. And he is limited as to what he can do because he is just the Capt. and not the Jail Administrator. But most of the people who are on here complaining do not like him anyway, so there again, you are jealous because you don't have his job.

And let's talk about the Nurse. She runs the jail?? I got news for ya if she did, there would really be some people shown the door. If you disagree with a decision she has made, you can document it. Period. That is what the logs are for. That is what Incident Reports are for. And IF she makes the wrong decision and someone dies, (which hasn't happened yet) then you are covered. Anything other than that is personal attacks. You do not always have to agree with everything someone is doing, but you do need to maintain professionalism.

So now you are upset about what exactly? You make personal remarks degrading a person's integrity, all three of the above mentioned, when you obviously have no respect for them, and you wonder why you get treated rudely? And since when has Corrections been a field where you are entered into the "hospitality" business? It is not. The people you guys think are your friends and you confide in, don't keep secrets. They are all in it to make themselves look good in the end. And they do tell. So who do you think has told on you to make someone treat you rudely?

Truths hurt?? The bottom line is people who have been dealt with according to thier bad behaviors in any manner ar the ones with the sour taste in their mouths. The ones who feel like they have been passed over for whatever reason unjustly, and in all reality could not handle a position of true authority. Some of the supervisors we have now are a joke. They hold no esteem for thier employees, and that is the same thing you are pointing fingers at Runt for. He should be firing people, taking names and apps and cleaning house, but he has shown mercy on tyrants! And he knows everything you do! And even when you are sitting up in his office cheesing with him, he still knows. What a great man he has to be to hold it all in.

Yes the pay raise thing sucked pretty bad. And the insurance hike. What the S.O. truly needs to do is collaborate with the entire county and get everyone employed with the county on the same plan & program. It would cut cost for everyone involved and cause a lot less headaches. It would be a better program because there would be a bigger group of people using it. That is very simple. There are only so many ways to skin a cat, and yes the county needs to get that together so our families are not suffering. The answer is plain on that one.

Tell me how Runt is making it so hard for even dedicated people to stay around? He is not the base of the problem in the jail. He has made decisions that he felt had to be made. Are you still complaining about shift rotation? What about all the new people that got hired in and wanted to go to shift rotation?? That is where that all started. Not him. He questioned all along about people wanting to rotate since it began 7 years ago that people went to permanent shifts. All he did was finally get enough people to go for it. But that is his fault?

It is sad that the people posting on here cannot come up with anything more than to call people names in such a childish manner. Make accusations about people being drunk when they come in, and Tattoo. This is pathetic, no wonder you feel like you are treated unfairly, you hate them no matter what they do. And don't think for a minute you can't tell who is posting on here because I sure can.

Furthermore, as far as low moral.... The first time I heard that come out of anyone's mouth was right after the meeting when the shift change got announced. Are you familiar with the word "propaganda" Sgt.? You started that one. Just because you are unhappy does not mean everyone's moral is so low!! Not everyone's moral is low, only dealing with spoiled supervisors and people with a chip on thier shoulder because they could not handle the responsilibities bestowed upon them. Or people who have grand illusions of themselves. You people need to get a grip and be gracious to one another instead of spewing venom!

02-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Can someone please take the blindfold of this person's eyes.

02-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Well now, it seems some very nasty people have chosen to sling some very untrue rumors about the jail... Let's set the record straight...

First and foremost RW may say "There's the door", however how many times has he actually fired someone? To my recollection.....hmmm.... not very often! Unfortunately for him, his good heart will probably catch him in the end because he does not deal with the problem people. He lets people get away with MURDER!! Things that make the Sheriff Office look bad as a whole because unruly bullies get away with anything. Why? Why is that? But he is a terrible person? How can you say such things? He has given people more chances than he has fingers and toes to hold up for, and they continue to mess up, causing turmoil and reaking havoc wherever they step foot. Supervisors who should have lost thier jobs were only demoted. Detention Deputies that have made complete and utter fools of themselves were not even given slaps on the wrists. And who is to say who is chasing skirts in the jail, because the majority of men in that place, have... and still do.

Look at the number of husband/wife teams that are employed in the jail, he allows them employment no matter who they are tormenting at the moment. No matter what they say or do, they remain. And tell me is that fair to all the employees in the jail?

So....you blast Runt for telling you you know where the door is... that he never shows you. Sounds like jealousy to me. Maybe you are wishing you had that position. God help us is that day ever came.

As for TM. Yes Tm is a great person and a very good friend. And he is limited as to what he can do because he is just the Capt. and not the Jail Administrator. But most of the people who are on here complaining do not like him anyway, so there again, you are jealous because you don't have his job.

And let's talk about the Nurse. She runs the jail?? I got news for ya if she did, there would really be some people shown the door. If you disagree with a decision she has made, you can document it. Period. That is what the logs are for. That is what Incident Reports are for. And IF she makes the wrong decision and someone dies, (which hasn't happened yet) then you are covered. Anything other than that is personal attacks. You do not always have to agree with everything someone is doing, but you do need to maintain professionalism.

So now you are upset about what exactly? You make personal remarks degrading a person's integrity, all three of the above mentioned, when you obviously have no respect for them, and you wonder why you get treated rudely? And since when has Corrections been a field where you are entered into the "hospitality" business? It is not. The people you guys think are your friends and you confide in, don't keep secrets. They are all in it to make themselves look good in the end. And they do tell. So who do you think has told on you to make someone treat you rudely?

Truths hurt?? The bottom line is people who have been dealt with according to thier bad behaviors in any manner ar the ones with the sour taste in their mouths. The ones who feel like they have been passed over for whatever reason unjustly, and in all reality could not handle a position of true authority. Some of the supervisors we have now are a joke. They hold no esteem for thier employees, and that is the same thing you are pointing fingers at Runt for. He should be firing people, taking names and apps and cleaning house, but he has shown mercy on tyrants! And he knows everything you do! And even when you are sitting up in his office cheesing with him, he still knows. What a great man he has to be to hold it all in.

Yes the pay raise thing sucked pretty bad. And the insurance hike. What the S.O. truly needs to do is collaborate with the entire county and get everyone employed with the county on the same plan & program. It would cut cost for everyone involved and cause a lot less headaches. It would be a better program because there would be a bigger group of people using it. That is very simple. There are only so many ways to skin a cat, and yes the county needs to get that together so our families are not suffering. The answer is plain on that one.

Tell me how Runt is making it so hard for even dedicated people to stay around? He is not the base of the problem in the jail. He has made decisions that he felt had to be made. Are you still complaining about shift rotation? What about all the new people that got hired in and wanted to go to shift rotation?? That is where that all started. Not him. He questioned all along about people wanting to rotate since it began 7 years ago that people went to permanent shifts. All he did was finally get enough people to go for it. But that is his fault?

It is sad that the people posting on here cannot come up with anything more than to call people names in such a childish manner. Make accusations about people being drunk when they come in, and Tattoo. This is pathetic, no wonder you feel like you are treated unfairly, you hate them no matter what they do. And don't think for a minute you can't tell who is posting on here because I sure can.

Furthermore, as far as low moral.... The first time I heard that come out of anyone's mouth was right after the meeting when the shift change got announced. Are you familiar with the word "propaganda" Sgt.? You started that one. Just because you are unhappy does not mean everyone's moral is so low!! Not everyone's moral is low, only dealing with spoiled supervisors and people with a chip on thier shoulder because they could not handle the responsilibities bestowed upon them. Or people who have grand illusions of themselves. You people need to get a grip and be gracious to one another instead of spewing venom!

You tell them juanita....protect your man baby !!! :evil:

02-04-2008, 11:57 PM
I guess it would make you feel better to think that it was JW who had that to say, however, nope just a regular common dweller like all the rest. Thing is, it is all very very true. RW is good to everyone in there, and he doesn't fire people, you may not like his response to things, but look at how far he has brought the jail since he has been there. You complain about cameras being everywhere, well you would be glad if some inmates was whipping your butt and it saved you. I remember when we did not even have radios that functioned. And yes the pay could be better, but try looking at the VERY TOP to thank for that, how about the govenor? That is not anyone's fault at the S.O.

Personal mudslinging is just that, and it makes it personal. When you are at the top you cannot make everyone happy. There are jobs that need to be done, and done well, and he has to have someone he can depend on to do it. How can he feel like he can depend on folks when to hear you guys tell it, everyone despises him? That is not true, not everyone hates him. There are some who do not like the things he has done, or the way something was done, and thier mouths are big enough to speak for "everyone". Mostly from what I see it is all people who covet the positions. Well guess what, if you did manage to get Runt thrown out, you still would not have the job. Someone else would take it, and they would come in and rule with an iron fist for real.

If he truly wanted to be a Big Brother, you would have a camera in the Control Room so everytime someone sat down at the desk to play on the computer all weekend or all night long online, he would be watching ya, or when ya'll sit up and play cards all night he could watch, but he doesn't now does he?

And you think you have it rough now? Wait till ya'll really piss him off, there are a few who are going to really make life miserable for everyone! We need to shut those people up, and be professionals. What are we as his staff doing to make him feel proud? Talking crap about him everytime his back is turned? How can he feel like he can trust anyone? I wouldn't. As many people are in the community making threats to civilians about taking his job and busting his head, do you not think that these things don't get back to him, cuz they do. And you still go up in his office trying to cheese. It is absolutely ridiculous. He knows who is fake and who is not. And most of you look like a bunch of j/a. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

You claim you are so loyal to the S.O. Your loyalties lie within your own self promotions.

02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Right on!!! there is a Sgt. that does nothing but start trouble. He hates RW andthe nurse and will stop at nothing to bring suspison on them for anything, real or imagined. I think this Sgt. and his wife should move on and let us get back to being a family. there wasa day when we all liked each other.now Sgt. wife is so crazy and does and says such unprofessionalthings and puts him and everyone eles in themiddle so the Sgt has to trouble shoot to keep her and her bigmouth out of trouble. the bottom line is NOONE like either of you. yall are shit stirring, back stabbing terrible people and the jail moral would be way high if yall werenot there. this is not JW.

02-06-2008, 11:13 AM
[/quote]Right on!!! there is a Sgt. that does nothing but start trouble. He hates RW andthe nurse and will stop at nothing to bring suspison on them for anything, real or imagined. I think this Sgt. and his wife should move on and let us get back to being a family. there wasa day when we all liked each other.now Sgt. wife is so crazy and does and says such unprofessionalthings and puts him and everyone eles in themiddle so the Sgt has to trouble shoot to keep her and her bigmouth out of trouble. the bottom line is NOONE like either of you. yall are shizzat stirring, back stabbing terrible people and the jail moral would be way high if yall werenot there. this is not JW.

Thank you God that someone can see the forest for the trees!! It is so good to know that not everyone in the Jail is brain washed by a certain group. And yes we did all used to love each other. We all used to be family, until someone decided to corrupt it. Started causing descention. Absolutely ridiculous. Personally I love every accept a small group. And one day that small group will get thier just desserts. They stab everyone in the back that has any contact with them. If you make the mistake of trusting either one of them, you have just burned yourself. Constant drama. There mere existance in the jail shows what a good and graceful man RW really is. It is a testimony to his character, and his christianity. I cannot even begin to imagine what it is like to walk in his shoes knowing the things that he does. It seems to me he just lets it roll right off his back, and still gets his job done effectively. We should all be able to have that ability.

02-06-2008, 05:18 PM
josie josie josie

02-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Your right it does sound like her but most of what she says is true. yall go into RW office and shoot the **** and the whole time he has to be thinking your a two faced lying trouble maker, because everyone that the sgt thinks is his friend cant stand him and they go directly into RW office and tell him what Sgt says about him. josie is not the only person in this jail that thinks Sgt. and bridzilla are terrible people. you never know what mood she will be in.one day she is your friend the next she is a *****. then Sgt will run around andtell everyone how loyal she is and how she is just having a bad day or that she is not a morning person. i guess he thinks this gives herthe right to treat everyone like **** before noon. Sgt runs around trying to smooth over her reign of terror. i for one am sick and tired of this person and as soon as i can get away from working with her the better. and as for Sgt. he deserves her.

02-07-2008, 12:13 AM
who are ya'll talking about

the sgt's wife that works in the kitchen???

02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Juanita, Josie, cute really, I believe some people would feel better thinking it was one of the two, but guess again if you really feel it is that important. Some of those people have been very open in thier opinions, and probably don't need to hide. And a lot of people in the jail share those same feelings and opinions. Whether spoken or not.

02-07-2008, 10:18 PM
yes in dead the sgt. and bridzilla the cook

02-08-2008, 06:20 AM
I cant believe ya'll would talk about people in here like this I mean just sit back and listen to yourselves. Can you really say anything about anyone if your doing the same thing or worse. I do know this if rw knew who was writing what, he and everyone else would surely be suprised, you people need to grow up and just do your jobs. Yes the pay is not what it could be but lets give them a chance, I hear the talk now about the county is loosing 7 million due to the homestead deal, but we are all paying 5% on each gallon of gas as well as anyone else who buys gas in our county.

So lets just stop and think for a minute, because I don't like one or two people who I work with, should I come to this website and say all the nasty things about them that I've either heard or experienced. If you feel that you should then don't be running around *****ing when stones are thrown back in your direction. Because everyone has done something they should not have done at one time or another.

I mean I could sit hear and start telling some things I know and Mr. White would be red in the face for months to follow, and yes he probably would be moving lots of you around, because he would then know not only who but what as well. We have a lot of good people who work in the jail, we have people with years of experiance and leadership, so if you believe one of them are doing something wrong pull them to the side and talk with them about it, maybe if you seen there side then you would understand, I know for a fact that Mr. White has an open door policy and would invite anyone in for a one on one discussion.

02-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I cant believe ya'll would talk about people in here like this I mean just sit back and listen to yourselves. Can you really say anything about anyone if your doing the same thing or worse. I do know this if rw knew who was writing what, he and everyone else would surely be suprised, you people need to grow up and just do your jobs. Yes the pay is not what it could be but lets give them a chance, I hear the talk now about the county is loosing 7 million due to the homestead deal, but we are all paying 5% on each gallon of gas as well as anyone else who buys gas in our county.

So lets just stop and think for a minute, because I don't like one or two people who I work with, should I come to this website and say all the nasty things about them that I've either heard or experienced. If you feel that you should then don't be running around *****ing when stones are thrown back in your direction. Because everyone has done something they should not have done at one time or another.

I mean I could sit hear and start telling some things I know and Mr. White would be red in the face for months to follow, and yes he probably would be moving lots of you around, because he would then know not only who but what as well. We have a lot of good people who work in the jail, we have people with years of experiance and leadership, so if you believe one of them are doing something wrong pull them to the side and talk with them about it, maybe if you seen there side then you would understand, I know for a fact that Mr. White has an open door policy and would invite anyone in for a one on one discussion.

ABSOLUTELY!!I totally agree. Unfortunately without being vicious, it is mostly a small group causing the problems.

And for the poser that stole my name in the other post, "yes in dead the sgt. and bridzilla the cook" , um excuse me no one was talking about DD & SD. If you are going to speak for someone else, at least know who we are speaking of, oh wait, must have been the B.E or the SEE. Hmmm

02-08-2008, 10:40 PM
They know who is being talked about, that is just someone trying to save his "princess" yet again. Bet she needs tranquilizers by now!

02-09-2008, 01:30 AM
we all know that no one is talkin' bout' SD and DD. everyone knows bridzilla is SE so dont try to throw your dispicable behavior off on DD. and BE we are sorry for your misfortune. you sure cant judge abook by its cover can you?

02-09-2008, 04:05 PM
So it seems like the small group has nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about other people. Obviously you don't know these people at all because if you did you wouldn't be a follower but a leader that stands on their own two feet. These two people that you are referring to would give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it and has a time or two for me. Neither of them are the characters you are trying to pertray them to be. I love it how who ever you are can hide behind a computer screen and belittle the next person like you must be so much better. Try looking in the mirror after you come down off your pedistle you are standing on and you will find that you yourself are at the root of the problem inside the jail. People like yourself keep the pot stirred and and thrive off of the followers who are stupid enough to believe you. It takes a unique person to be different, why not try that for a change by getting to know the people you talk about so then you would be stating facts rather than fiction that everyone else reads. Some of you can't be that strong I know, some of you need your alliance to feel strong. I on the other hand know the truth and I have got to know these two. They are wonderful people that I can count on, that's been proven more than once in our friendship. If something bad were to happen inside the jail, I would much rather they be behind me ready to fight than to have a coward of your type who hides behind a fictictious character on the internet be behind me. Would you be there for them if they were in trouble? By your words of deception, I would have to say, NOT!! Now while you sit there casting stones, who made you the judge? Maybe when you can overcome your issues with this one or that one you would find yourself part of a true TEAM and FAMILY we at the SO should be. This would mean that you would have to be MAN or WOMAN enough to stand on your own two feet without your alliance behind you, trusting in something you have been brave enough to experience for yourself, not by what others tell you to be true.

02-09-2008, 06:26 PM
So it seems like the small group has nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about other people. Obviously you don't know these people at all because if you did you wouldn't be a follower but a leader that stands on their own two feet. These two people that you are referring to would give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it and has a time or two for me. Neither of them are the characters you are trying to pertray them to be. I love it how who ever you are can hide behind a computer screen and belittle the next person like you must be so much better. Try looking in the mirror after you come down off your pedistle you are standing on and you will find that you yourself are at the root of the problem inside the jail. People like yourself keep the pot stirred and and thrive off of the followers who are stupid enough to believe you. It takes a unique person to be different, why not try that for a change by getting to know the people you talk about so then you would be stating facts rather than fiction that everyone else reads. Some of you can't be that strong I know, some of you need your alliance to feel strong. I on the other hand know the truth and I have got to know these two. They are wonderful people that I can count on, that's been proven more than once in our friendship. If something bad were to happen inside the jail, I would much rather they be behind me ready to fight than to have a coward of your type who hides behind a fictictious character on the internet be behind me. Would you be there for them if they were in trouble? By your words of deception, I would have to say, NOT!! Now while you sit there casting stones, who made you the judge? Maybe when you can overcome your issues with this one or that one you would find yourself part of a true TEAM and FAMILY we at the SO should be. This would mean that you would have to be MAN or WOMAN enough to stand on your own two feet without your alliance behind you, trusting in something you have been brave enough to experience for yourself, not by what others tell you to be true.

Oh you poor poor soul! Anyone who trusts BE & SEE are asking for trouble! They have hurt more people than the people who they've hurt even know about! A real team? They single handedly destroyed the team!! Don't let BE fool you. Or SEE. Are you not around when you walk past her in the morning and say good morning and she treats you like it is even a burden to speak to you? Were you not there when she cussed out her Sgt.? Whom by the way was a good friend of the two of them. And had been for years. Were you not there when her LT. got written up for harassment but her husband who can spew a pile of crap out of his mouth and disrespect anyone in the world at any given second? When the application for St.Lucie Co. showed up on the control room pc, who do you think ran to the Capt. telling on her Cpl? Hmmm yes these are the people I want to trust. Are you not around when BE tells one story to your face and then turns around and tells another one to the next person? Oh and he likes to brag to his friends about all the lovely little things he does to people. And then they go back and tell. Loose lips sink ships. And he quite openly (publicly) even threatens the administation to civilians. These are not lies, these are actual truths. Truly I have to say if you are that fooled by this couple I do feel sorry for you. If you are a true friend and not just them disguising as someone who would be loyal to them.

Just for the record you would be a member of the "small" group. A leader? Are you kidding me? SEE would never be a leader. BE should not be. And the more I think of it, the more you do sound exactly like both of them. CONFRONTATIONAL. Guess you are wanting to go knock on someone's door again and call them a coward? HMM.... And by the way I have no problem looking in the mirror because I have done nothing to anyone. And how could people like us be the root of the problem in the jail? Because we have a mind of our own and we can see clearly where the problems lie? I guess because we are not following BE or SEE right? Give me a break that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard, must be SEE because her initials came first.

02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Juanita, Josie, cute really, I believe some people would feel better thinking it was one of the two, but guess again if you really feel it is that important. Some of those people have been very open in thier opinions, and probably don't need to hide. And a lot of people in the jail share those same feelings and opinions. Whether spoken or not.

So which one of the two mentioned are you making this comment ?

02-13-2008, 02:02 AM

So which one of the two mentioned are you making this comment ?

You know what? I ran into a LT. just today who was asking me about this site. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then later today I recieved a phone call from a friend who was telling me about this site and that my name was all over it. Wow, who would pull my name into something like this? Don't have to think too long on that one.

So just to set the record straight, I have no problems telling anyone and everyone looking at this site, it has not been me. Everyone knows that if I have something to say about the people being mentioned on this site, I am not afraid to say I said it, do we not recall the Myspace blog? The only reason it came down was because I got tired of looking at those 2 names everyday. I still stand beside what I said, and exactly how I meant it. If I wanted to throw you out, I would not put it on a site so private. We don't seem to be the private type, now do we? Guess everything on the mile got out. Well, not quite, I still have not broke out the guns yet. It is all filed. Sort of like that black book you have, with so many people's names in it. What are you going to do with that book? Hmm, people have even seen it. WOW.

However, I really do have better things to do than sit around and wonder what Sgt. B.E. and Pod Monster S.E. are doing. You can guess again just like the previous post stated. Guess you all found someone new to pick on after I was gone. Do the words, live by the sword, die by the sword mean anything to you?

Let's see between going to school full time, taking care of my family, and bringing up 2 businesses, where do I have the time to worry about the poor pitiful princess. Why do you think you are so important to me? But whatever, looks like you have made some more enemies, but nope to answer the question it wasn't me. So I guess you can have a field day with that now. I can see you getting excited about it as you read.

But let me just say for the record, I do love RW, I do Love TM, I do love SO, I do love VH, I do love SD & DD, I do love FP, I do love KM, I do love JR, I do love both JR's, lol, and a whole bunch of other people there. And I would never belittle any of them in a post. I do have some integrity. I am not a backstabber. And I do keep my word. I made promises when I left that I have kept, and people know that. That is what a real soldier does.

Guess ya'll just can't let a sleeping dog lie. And true a lot of it sounded like what I would have to say, but then anyone who read my blog would know what I felt. Not to hard to repeat something once you have heard it or read it. Good to know someone else out there thinks the same way. But anyway, I will make it short and sweet, wasn't me, you are barking up the WRONG tree.

02-14-2008, 12:40 AM

I just have one question, if you are truly a friend of these two and not one of them, why didn't you post your own name? Just an observation.

02-14-2008, 02:31 AM
That's what we all though Jo!

02-14-2008, 02:33 AM
Been listening to the talk all day today! That is what we all thought Jo, no one will claim them...

04-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Anyone else read the forum on the Okeechobee newszap page. I guess there are citizens who are questioning the practices of the jail, especialy medical...

WWW.newszapforums.com/forum58.com (http://WWW.newszapforums.com/forum58.com)

04-16-2008, 06:04 PM
www.newszapforum.com/forum58 (http://www.newszapforum.com/forum58)

05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
I have not heard much out of the jail as of recently. I know that someone died incustody. The nurse and everyone else was be looked into. But what has been going on. Is Runt walking away and letting everyone else take the wrap. Or is the nurse having to stand up of her actions in running the jail how she wants to.

mod 483
09-11-2008, 08:04 PM
I have deleted some posts that make accusations of someone being intoxicated while working. please don't slander anyone, you would not like it done to you.

09-11-2008, 08:42 PM
To all corrections deputies:
Just so you are aware, you can JOIN the F.O.P Lodge and use the lodge. It is also a excellent way to talk to your fellow deputy without the worry of some unknown person or persons listening. you also could find out what is going on with the FOP and the negotiations for the road patrol. If you do ask someone when the next meeting is scheduled or ask if you can use the lodge on a certain date and time. :devil:

09-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Did you know your boss RW is currently negotiating a contract with the road patrol? I wonder.