PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood in the news

01-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Saw you guys in the news the past few days. Great job catching multiple 41 subjects. Even if you take the occassional fire hydrant out, at least the bad guys were caught.

01-21-2008, 11:40 PM
STFU! Do you got a problem with us hittin fire hydrants? A hole!

01-22-2008, 07:36 AM
STFU! Do you got a problem with us hittin fire hydrants? A hole!Hey I will kick your butt tough guy, meet me on top of the old hollywood mall parking garage. I trained with Joe Hess and I will get you in a really nasty finger come along hold. It might take me a couple tries to do it but eventually I will. And if that doesnt work I will hit you upside your head so hard with my streamlight you will be replacing my battery stick. $39 at Jones Equipment. You better go buy it now.

01-23-2008, 01:28 PM
STFU! Do you got a problem with us hittin fire hydrants? A hole!Hey I will kick your butt tough guy, meet me on top of the old hollywood mall parking garage. I trained with Joe Hess and I will get you in a really nasty finger come along hold. It might take me a couple tries to do it but eventually I will. And if that doesnt work I will hit you upside your head so hard with my streamlight you will be replacing my battery stick. $39 at Jones Equipment. You better go buy it now.I trained with Joe Hess too! I'll meet you there at high noon with a PR-24 which I just learned how to use without hitting myself by accident!

01-24-2008, 01:33 AM
I will be flying around to film you. Sounds like fun.

04-03-2008, 04:33 AM
Nothing changes how we speak to each other, how we treat each other. Watch the knife go in and out.
But when you have a Supervisor having a fight in the line-up room in front of several squads, I guess your men Eric do not fall far from the tree.
What has happen also for respect for ourselves. Working out keep the fat off. We have never had so many over weight officers before. :idea:

04-03-2008, 04:12 PM
What's the scoop on the fight in line up? Didn't hear about that one yet.

08-16-2008, 11:27 PM
STFU! Do you got a problem with us hittin fire hydrants? A hole!

This is nothing new.........

08-21-2008, 01:47 PM
there was a fight in in line-up?

08-22-2008, 04:21 PM
dude hitting a fire hydrant isnt a big deal you guys need to appreciate HPD they are one of the most realist deparmtnets out there. that guy risked his life trying to get to a call to save others peoples lives if the need be. its not his fault some dumbass failed to yield like they always do and caused him to crash. its not his fault get of his case.