PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Cameras

01-09-2008, 07:12 AM
I can't wait to hear what the head GOB of this county is going to say when that video comes out. How can he deny what he has done when everyone has watched the video online? Watching something on video is the next best thing to being there and watching it when it happens. Thank God for hidden cameras.

01-10-2008, 02:25 PM
I can't wait to hear what the head GOB of this county is going to say when that video comes out. How can he deny what he has done when everyone has watched the video online? Watching something on video is the next best thing to being there and watching it when it happens. Thank God for hidden cameras.

Can you please elaborate more on this subject, what video online?

Thank you

01-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks to our friends at Wikpedia.com "Terrorism, in the modern sense,[1] is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.[2] Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Many definitions also include only acts of unlawful violence."

I use this as an explanation of our once again friend(s) that stir the pot to put terror by implications. What a ruse. If as they post they are using hidden cameras to capture people they are violating state and federal statutes. According to their posts they have not intention of breaking laws but to expose law breaking. Bad actions would not be excused no matter what. This has been aptly stated before about the fruit of the poisonous tree. Of cours that only applies to law enforcement and those acting as agents of law enforcement. But, the laws that cover wire tapping and illegally video taping apply to civilians as well.

Have a wonderful and blessed day. God Bless.

01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks to our friends at Wikpedia.com "Terrorism, in the modern sense,[1] is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.[2] Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Many definitions also include only acts of unlawful violence."

I use this as an explanation of our once again friend(s) that stir the pot to put terror by implications. What a ruse. If as they post they are using hidden cameras to capture people they are violating state and federal statutes. According to their posts they have not intention of breaking laws but to expose law breaking. Bad actions would not be excused no matter what. This has been aptly stated before about the fruit of the poisonous tree. Of cours that only applies to law enforcement and those acting as agents of law enforcement. But, the laws that cover wire tapping and illegally video taping apply to civilians as well.

Have a wonderful and blessed day. God Bless.

Here we go again with the delusional wannabe lawyer again. What in the HELL are you talking about? Someone posted something about a hidden camera and they were asked to elaborate. You then post all this rubbish about terrorism, etc... Man you really need to get a life! Please post something that is relevant, or go back under the rock you came from.

01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Well if you would read and understand beyond the 4th grade you would have understood that as before someone is using a scare tactic to get their idealistic thought across. This is not a legal post just one that states mere facts. As usual terrorists are driven by the fear that they can invoke. Here the fear is that they have put up a hidden camera that has caught all the juicy details and now will expose the big bad wolf.

Why would someone want to do that. Keep the other side in line through intimidation i.e. terrorism. Plain and simple. Sorry I spoke above your intelligence level.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

01-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Well if you would read and understand beyond the 4th grade you would have understood that as before someone is using a scare tactic to get their idealistic thought across. This is not a legal post just one that states mere facts. As usual terrorists are driven by the fear that they can invoke. Here the fear is that they have put up a hidden camera that has caught all the juicy details and now will expose the big bad wolf.

Why would someone want to do that. Keep the other side in line through intimidation i.e. terrorism. Plain and simple. Sorry I spoke above your intelligence level.

God Bless and have a wonderful day.

No you just write like shit!

Sorry!

01-12-2008, 01:37 AM
This sounds like Mitch, Mary, Ed, or maybe the MOD1. Get a life!

01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
What video are we talking about. As before we have the promise of the "breaking video" the one that "tells all." I truly believe there is no video or they would have "come out of the closet with it." I also believe this is another feeble attempt to cause disruption, maybe from within as well as from without.

Put the video where your mouth is! If such an animal exists expose the truth or let it lay. If no video appears then we know the truth behind the attacks don't we.

And sorry that you don't appreciate proper english. Have a bless day. :!: :!: :!: :cop:

01-12-2008, 02:26 PM
What video are we talking about. As before we have the promise of the "breaking video" the one that "tells all." I truly believe there is no video or they would have "come out of the closet with it." I also believe this is another feeble attempt to cause disruption, maybe from within as well as from without.

Put the video where your mouth is! If such an animal exists expose the truth or let it lay. If no video appears then we know the truth behind the attacks don't we.

And sorry that you don't appreciate proper english. Have a bless day. :!: :!: :!: :cop:

Keep it up and you may get a salary increase. I am not sure yet what your motives are here, maybe just someone trying to sir it up and get more hits for this site. You speak of terrorism, maybe you should reflect on your own motives and actions. Mr. Bill Jones, or whomever you are these days.

There is NO question that there are problems within the S.O. today, and the power structure may be fracturing, but doubtful. Reason is the sheriff pays well. If you were earning 30-40K per year as a deputy, would you risk that? Where in Murphy can you earn 30-40K with nothing but a high school education? Simply sign up and get sworn in, WOW!

They have a task force officer that has failed the police academy twice and is being paid $16+ an hr. You think that person, or someone else will speak out? God forbid that person does not get injured, or someone else is injured as a result of poor training, or lack there of. The County will pay for it. Yes, our tax dollars will pay for it.

OH, please stop using the the "GOD Bless", for your intentions are evil and disgraceful.

I suspect you are not even from here. Soon I will put you to task on a test to determine if you are from here. Stay tuned.

As for the Mitch, Mary and Ed statement, they are true heroes in this county, whom have tried to make a difference to make it a better place to live, but have been shut down by the GOB network.

01-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Glad to see you are back. Your meanderings prove who you are. Go ahead and put me to the test as you purpose. I believe you think too highly of yourself. As before smoke and mirrors.

Again come out with your proof not your inane dribblings. You are showingf your true colors when you make these attacks and have nothing to prove your allegations. Same drivel as before.

By the way good one on the hero's bit include your partners so that we see the true colors from outside and within. Seen that before.

If you are disturbed by God Bless then I suggest you take to some real reading and look at the scriptures. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Again, God Bless. :D

01-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Glad to see you are back. Your meanderings prove who you are. Go ahead and put me to the test as you purpose. I believe you think too highly of yourself. As before smoke and mirrors.

Again come out with your proof not your inane dribblings. You are showingf your true colors when you make these attacks and have nothing to prove your allegations. Same drivel as before.

By the way good one on the hero's bit include your partners so that we see the true colors from outside and within. Seen that before.

If you are disturbed by God Bless then I suggest you take to some real reading and look at the scriptures. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Again, God Bless. :D

Ignore this poster above. He is the true one with inane dribblings. He demands proof of what? What he speaks of makes zero sense. Always speaking in riddles and pretending to know whats going on. Ignore him and he will go away. When he responds to this, simply do not respond like I have and I promise he will go away and find another sandbox to play in.

He involves God in all his posts, just like many other GOB's in this county. That is where all the hypocrisy exists today. God and deception hand-in-hand, so disgraceful!

RS

01-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Inane dribblings. Good one. Again your posts display your true self. No this is the sandbox I choose to stay because I grow tired of the ramblings, rumblings, threats of exposure without the first shred of proof. Show the proof of your claims and quit with the smoke and mirrors.

As a true believer in the Almighty I truly hope that you have followed the plan that was set forth. If you have then you will understand why I seek the truth. Truth always stands when a lie falls. Christ was not afraid to show the truth even unto His death. If the crowd that has all the "proof" had as much conviction and they truly had the "truth" we would see it.

Don't about GOB but I do belong to GOD. Have a blessed Sunday. :idea:

01-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Inane dribblings. Good one. Again your posts display your true self. No this is the sandbox I choose to stay because I grow tired of the ramblings, rumblings, threats of exposure without the first shred of proof. Show the proof of your claims and quit with the smoke and mirrors.

As a true believer in the Almighty I truly hope that you have followed the plan that was set forth. If you have then you will understand why I seek the truth. Truth always stands when a lie falls. Christ was not afraid to show the truth even unto His death. If the crowd that has all the "proof" had as much conviction and they truly had the "truth" we would see it.

Don't about GOB but I do belong to GOD. Have a blessed Sunday. :idea:

I really think there is nothing worse than a delusional person using God to further his, or her cause. If you are unable to discern what truth is, and you only believe what you perceive to be reality, you are truly screwed. Its very difficult for us to understand what you perceive to be truth. If you collect all information that has occurred here in Cherokee county through the last few years, read your local paper, have some conversation with local people in the know, you will then possibly know what truth is and why things are so backwards here. It appears you only obtain your information from limited resources. Your reasoning abilities are very questionable and possibly indicative of some form of mental illness, ADD, or something else.

I am very glad God is in your vocabulary, but please do not use him for evil purposes. Many psychopaths believe in God too and know the word of God very well, and believe to be saved, but they are miss-guided individuals.

You have no idea who I am, but you attack me and others here as the messengers of truth. You NEVER respond to the facts, or material put forth. You attack the messengers and use God as a weapon. That is very disgraceful. God does know truth, and if you perceive your truth to be reality and you for some reason are incorrect, what does God think of that? Oh well, I forgot, God will forgive you in the end.... For God will forgive the mentally challenged children too that can not determine truth from fiction. You see, there is always a way out for you, bless your heart!

That is why for I, or others to continue to engage you in this forum is meaningless. It may be entertaining for some, but it detracts from the true mission.

01-13-2008, 05:27 PM
It seems to have struck a cord. It would appear that you strike out in fear. I do hope that God is in your life. I have never seen progress come about by yellow journalism. Always suppositions never truths. You tout you have given truth but no one has ever seen it.

As far as who you are, I can only hope that you are a truly born again Christian who follows the true path. God Bless.

01-13-2008, 05:48 PM
It seems to have struck a cord. It would appear that you strike out in fear. I do hope that God is in your life. I have never seen progress come about by yellow journalism. Always suppositions never truths. You tout you have given truth but no one has ever seen it.

As far as who you are, I can only hope that you are a truly born again Christian who follows the true path. God Bless.

So sorry you must go from report call to report call, and that you are stuck working somewhere you can not stand it. But, I bet it beats working at Lowes! God Bless

01-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks Dude. But, Lowes pays better. :idea:

01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks Dude. But, Lowes pays better. :idea:

I do not think so. I think we need someone to post all the salaries again, this time post them on the Loretta's Guest Book site, where it will not get deleted. Then you tell me what Lowe's employee makes that kind of money.

01-14-2008, 03:06 AM
That's a good one. Go ahead makes a good scare tactic for the folks who might consider coming here when they find out how little everyone is making in the first place.

01-14-2008, 04:04 AM
That's a good one. Go ahead makes a good scare tactic for the folks who might consider coming here when they find out how little everyone is making in the first place.

You tell me 35-40K a year to take reports all day and do not much more than a security guard is low pay. You need a reality check!