PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Assignments

01-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Anyone heard of the new changes for adm??

Rumor is that ID666 is telling everyone he is going to CID and JL is going to Services, DW to the COP with PB and Ponch back to traffic.

The road will be happy but watch out CID!

01-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Everyone has a different answer to where they are going... but really...where is 666 going?

01-08-2008, 02:19 AM
It really does not matter ID666 will still do the same to us from anywhere. Since when does he get to take our OT details for the football games??

01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
666 is going back to hell, where he came from. Okay just kidding, but it's wishful thinking. :twisted:

01-08-2008, 06:13 AM
When 666 first started at MPD many moons ago he was supposed to be fired for not passing his probationary period. The Chief at the time, Ben Galante (RIP), didnt have the heart to fire 666 at Christmas time so he held off. Shift signups for the year 1989 or 1990 were going on at that time and 666 was not on the list because he was slated to be fired. It was the usual case of someone not telling someone else whats going on and 666 was penciled in to a squad. 666 slipped through the cracks and to this day he has been extracting his revenge on this department.

Some advice for people who do not know, 666 is far from stupid. He knows all the ways to get someone and is well aware of what he can do and can not. This is what makes him extremely dangerous. It would be wise not to lock horns with 666 because he will not be the looser. I am not a fan of 666 but I know all to well what he is capable of.

01-08-2008, 01:57 PM
rumor has it that JD is in IA school...... guess its not a rumor since everyone is trying to keep it a secret.... haha they said he was on vacation cmon now please......

01-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Here is the deal : Vargas to motors, JD to IA, Snozzlewitz to Green nights, Bermudez to green days...

Satan to CID, DW to the Road, Levine to YS, DelosRios to the road, DD to Support Services, Black to the Road, Brown whatever is left

So you might have several CID spots opening up...

01-09-2008, 03:30 AM
DW, now heres a piece of work. If anyone ever needs a picture of DW just get out the dictionary and look up "People Who Get Promoted Because of Skin Color" Lets see how many of the Black Female officers we can get post up on his desk. Check this equation, Militant Black with Bars =Big Trouble for White officers. DW is trying to right the wrong that was done to his people 200 years ago. Hey if you cant find DW go check the Bridge to Nowhere, HOWDY.

01-09-2008, 05:45 AM
Careful now that's Fitzroy's nephew!

01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Why the major shakeup all of a suddenn?????????

Why do they decide to do this after our bids?

Thats nice for the officers............ good for morale to get ****ed around.

Lets hope they do the right thing a do a new bid. That would be the right thing to do chief. Keep everyone happy. We do have good people here. I hope we dont turn into the next Ft Lauderdale. Bad morale and no contract.

Keep safe brothers.

01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
NEW BIDS! NEW BIDS! NEW BIDS!!!!!!

01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Whats messup up is that some ofc's seeked to be exiled from DW's regime and went to green squad... but obviously that did not work as planned... It sucks for the senior west side officers..

damn i wish lanoue was on DW's squad that would be a great match up i wonder who would win....

i honestly think lanoue because he is the biggest ***** and cry baby in the department and he doesnt do jack

01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Whats messup up is that some ofc's seeked to be exiled from DW's regime and went to green squad... but obviously that did not work as planned... It sucks for the senior west side officers..

darn i wish lanoue was on DW's squad that would be a great match up i wonder who would win....

i honestly think lanoue because he is the biggest ***** and cry baby in the department and he doesnt do jackI dont know about that, hes pretty good at going 10-50 at red rd and the pkwy when hes late for work in the morning. Hey Phil, who are u trying to fool?

01-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Careful now that's Fitzroy's nephew!DW's motto that he lives by "GET WHITEY"

01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Why can Captain DW go around saying "Redneck" and "Cracker" and nothing is said but just let a white person even think the "N" word its racism. Somethings not right here. Anyone remember how Captain DW went out of his way to screw over and try his best to fire JC. and did succeed in getting DH and DO fired then pull out 2 badges from his desk and say "I got me two white cops"

01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
NEW BIDS! NEW BIDS! NEW BIDS!!!!!!

Two Words to remember and live by: Management Rights

01-10-2008, 10:54 PM
has anyone heard of them doing a rebid or are all the senior guys going to get shafted in their anul cavity with a sgt they dont want? where did the command staff go to school at? maybe they should attend one of those sound organization classes. it worked wonders for me.

01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
I feel so bad for the older guys, I really do. Would they give a crap if the situation was reversed, no they would say screw the new guy....with that in mind I say screw the older guys...I am givin up any shot at a raise, which effects us new people a hell of alot more that the older mostly useless "veterans" we have ( not all of them are slugs but most of them are), so the old miserable malcontented veterans can get their 20/80.

As the veteran would say to the new guy "do your job and shut up" or "nobody is forcing you to be here!"

01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
YOUR UNION DOES NOTHING !

OPEN RACISM, WHAT HAS THE UNION DONE ?

01-12-2008, 02:33 PM
DW, now heres a piece of work. If anyone ever needs a picture of DW just get out the dictionary and look up "People Who Get Promoted Because of Skin Color" Lets see how many of the Black Female officers we can get post up on his desk. Check this equation, Militant Black with Bars =Big Trouble for White officers. DW is trying to right the wrong that was done to his people 200 years ago. Hey if you cant find DW go check the Bridge to Nowhere, HOWDY.

He can only get the bars if someone gives them to him. Miramar politics is a nasty thing for all of us to deal with. It has not ended with DW so just sit back and watch. You can also thank queen la chiefa who just got fired from N Miami. It was no secret that she gave him all the answers and testing material so he could pass his sgts test. With the pro black favoritism in Miramar going the direction it is DW will be the next chief there until he screws up like la chiefa did. The incompetent ones always flop sooner or later.

01-13-2008, 02:36 AM
this is a scary pattern that is going on here. you no longer see good people getting promoted. just people that fit the part to what they want. like a puzzle. they want someone that is going to back up the staff's decisions, not the officers. someone that will not ask questions, just relay orders. what a tool. yeah i could go somewhere else, but i have too much time here and i would like to fix the problem rather than leave it for the new guys to deal with.

one more thing. why cant they worry about the morale of the dept?

how cool would it be for green bay to go to the super bowl?

01-20-2008, 06:14 AM
just wondering how everyone likes the new squads?

01-20-2008, 06:21 AM
can anyone confirm or deny that Lanoue is on the eastside and why?

01-20-2008, 06:22 AM

01-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Hopefully he is where he has to do some work,

PL is the biggest cry baby of all time maybe he might have to so something

01-20-2008, 04:49 PM
If he is on the east side he cant go home and sleep on duty anymore.

01-22-2008, 07:44 AM

I WAS AT OCCU MED THE OTHER DAY AND WHILE SPEAKING WITH THE DOCTOR HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT PHILS HEAD IS SO FAR UP PETES ASS THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT HIM ON THE EAST SIDE IN ORDER TO SUSTAIN LIFE!

CURRENTLY CONJOINED TWIN SURGERY IS ONLY RESERVED FOR CHINESE BABIES.

PHIL IS CREOLE (ONLY OFF DUTY FOR OT PURPOSES THOUGH) :shock:

01-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Phil is the biggest ***** known to man..... look in the dictionary next to the word "*****" and you"ll find his picture.

01-23-2008, 04:06 AM
Hey PL dont worry, i still like you even though some dont

01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
PL you should not be talking to yourself here!

02-13-2008, 01:21 AM

Cant wait for this one. Davie PD had some good scoop on him when he told a detective that he got a rush when he took badges away from white cops who he got fired. If he tries to pull that shizaz on us we know someone has a few pictures of him when he was a patrol captain before. He just happened to be with one of our BF officers at the rear of the warehouses at 11500 PKWY in a very revealing position. Love those remote cameras when they work.

02-13-2008, 04:46 AM

Cant wait for this one. Davie PD had some good scoop on him when he told a detective that he got a rush when he took badges away from white cops who he got fired. If he tries to pull that shizaz on us we know someone has a few pictures of him when he was a patrol captain before. He just happened to be with one of our BF officers at the rear of the warehouses at 11500 PKWY in a very revealing position. Love those remote cameras when they work.Captain DW uses his position to lure all the young black female cops. Its just amazing that he is allowed to do this. There have been so many incidents involving him doing exactly that. And to top it off he is a married man. When the lawsuit is filed for sexual harrassment and the $$$ is paid out by the city I will be the first to say I told you so. Typical of this administration, they are so busy watching the patrol units on thier GPS screen making sure they dont sit idle for 15 minutes that they overlook a predator and actually are enabling him to do his craft.