PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance

01-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi I work down here in Ft Laudedale. I am curremntly looking to move up that way and wanted to start my house hunt on the internet. Yes I am aware of te demographics in your city (They still beat mine). I need to know what area up your way is considered good. I would like to find a small house (old is ok) on a waterway. Nothing exciting, just to some some kayaking. I hate homeowners assiciations. Could you give me some boundaries to still to. Streets,zip codes anything would help
Thanks alot
Happy New Year

01-06-2008, 01:33 AM
don't all jump in at once

01-06-2008, 01:42 AM
There are no good areas, all bad
sorry

01-07-2008, 12:15 AM
I thought some areas were decent. I had heard that it was a retirement area with some trailer trash in the mix. Maybe the officer live in the trailers ?
Maybe you all need a raise..................

01-07-2008, 02:27 AM
there are good areas. try 34428 or Crystal Manor area

01-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the assistance I'll heck it out this weekend

01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
my error "check" it out this weekend

01-10-2008, 11:47 PM
my error "check" it out this weekend

Great place to visit and play around bro, NOT for working as an LEO...

Do yourself a solid a read all the postings here @ CCSO to familiarize yourself with the environment cause Dawsy will have you believing this is a great career move for you & family then his administration will do you in and send you packing....They are NOT fond of South FL boyzzz and your way of handling business....JUST FYI we've seen it happen many times here....

Good Luck!!!

01-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the info. Anywhere in particular to stay away from ? Maybe I'll just keep a summer home up that way, just looking to escape here and there.
South Florida "girl"

crimefighter
01-15-2008, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the info. Anywhere in particular to stay away from ? Maybe I'll just keep a summer home up that way, just looking to escape here and there.
South Florida "girl"

There's more trailer trash than I ever seen spread around the entire county. Top 5 places are Terra Vista, Citrus Hills area, PineRidge, Sugarmill Woods and Black Diamond outside of that there are a very smaller subdivisions that are desirable but expsensive or out dated...

Anything in Citrus Hills is descent cause you are centrally located to everything but its all based on budget and needs...building anything NEW sucks with the impact fees but with todays market you can find great deals anywhere...Places to stay away from Old Beverly Hills, parts of Crystal River anythind labeled Dunnellon, parts of Floral City and areas of Homosassa....PM me on officer.com under my screenname for further...

PSO
02-18-2008, 12:27 AM
Ft Lauderdale,

If your still looking for places in Citrus, Crimefighter gave you some good places (I live in Citrus Hills) BUT, none of them are on any kind of waterway and except for Pine Ridge, they all have homeowners associations.

I'm not sure about the associations, but here's a few areas on the water that aren't bad: Woodland Estates 34429, Kings Bay area 34429, Paradise Point 34429 and River Haven 24428.