PDA

View Full Version : Complainers

01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
I have never seen so many complainers on one site. I had no idea that everyone at that police department is this miserable. There is one way to fix that, get a new job! Then the people who enjoy where they work can do so without all the complainers. If you do have a complaint that can be backed up, just go to your superiors and let them handle it, but using a PUBLIC forum is not the place to do it. How do you expect citizens to respect any of you, when they can go on here and see how much you hate your jobs and positions and lets not forget the people you work with, and then supposed to have respect for you? You all sound like a bunch of babbling second graders who need to grow up. If you have an issue, quit complaining on here and go to the superiors and get something done about it. The whole Punta Gorda Police forum is so ridiculous. I can not believe any of you like the citizens to be able to read this. Surely doesn't make us think very highly of the ones writing on here. I do want to say that the very few positive comments on here are appreciated.

01-04-2008, 08:07 PM
To citz 1. My advice go start you own page or write to dear abby. If you dont like reading our opinions then dont read them.

01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
You go Citizen1. If YOU don't like working in Punta Gorda, leave! Or are you too inadequate to gain employment elsewhere?

01-23-2008, 02:26 PM
As a LEO, I agree and I rarely come to this board any more so no need for anyone to tell me to find another. I have already moved to a REPUTABLE board that doesn't allow bashing OR public access.

While I very much respect my fellow officers, I am disheartened to see them speaking this way of each other esp. on a public forum. On the other hand, they do very much need to vent - it is a stressful job for sure. I think that venting on a public forum is just bad judgment and doesn't help to instill the respect that we need from members of the community in order to do our job the most effective way possible.

But I won't change it and neither will you, Citizen.

All of you who choose to remain - be safe out there AND in here.