PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Trouble

01-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Brothers lets take a moment and think about 2 of our brothers who are going through a rough time because of the silly crap that our department pursues against us. 1 Officer has been out for a few months now and the other longer than that. Put aside any differences you may have had with them and give them a call or post something on this thread showing your support.

I have read the other posts this morning when I got home and I can see we are capable of saying positives things about eachother. These 2 officers are in need of some positive words right now, right, wrong or indifferent. Please mod 426 monitor closely.

01-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Your right, two of our own are going through issues right now. It'll pss an hopefully they'll be 65ing with us soon.

Hang in there boys, its part of this job.

Session, you have only been with us for about a year and you have already showed great potential. Your "thing" will be over soon. Dont let it discourage you brotha.

01-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Good luck to Tal, Session and their families. Lets hope Celetti keeps to his track record. 0 convictions!

01-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Good luck to Tal, Session and their families. Lets hope Celetti keeps to his track record. 0 convictions!

LOL. Yea, Session, you shouldnt have a problem bro being that dumba$$ Celetti is handling your case. Tal, see you soo brotha

01-06-2008, 03:04 AM
It can happen to any one at any time. Hang in there guys were here with you..... : :D

01-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Thank you guys for the support - it means alot more then you can imagine...

03-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Lets not forget the big picture guys. We still have 2 down and the department is working on more every day. Why can't admin. just let us work? If an officer does something wrong, punish them ONCE and only once. Don't keep penalizing them over and over and look for them to f*** up. If we did that to the public, they would file a complaint on us and you would write us up. Treat us like you would like to see us treat the public. Good luck to the present officers in trouble and to the ones currently on the radar screen.

03-01-2008, 09:08 PM
what if they didn't do anything wrong??!!! :roll:

03-10-2008, 02:32 PM
It is happening again. We have more of our people in serious trouble. What ever they did and who ever they are we need to show them our support. Put aside any personal differences you may have and give them a call or post something positive about them.

We work one of the craziest cities in south florida and we get 0 training. Yet when an officer makes a mistake, they are practically taken out back and shot for it. How can they justify these actions taken against these officers? Folks, lets look out for eachother and remember that the administration does not have our backs so we need to have our backs.

Good luck to those still out, soon to come back and just getting started in thier fight.

03-10-2008, 02:41 PM
The last post is excatly what these officers need!!! Let's strat doing that instead of the imature posts and the administration will see that we can be united in this crazy city!!!!!!

03-11-2008, 05:43 PM
For those of you who like to bash others, your day will come and you will have no one supporting you. For those of you showing your support, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I can't tell you how much it means.

03-11-2008, 06:06 PM
For those of you who like to bash others, your day will come and you will have no one supporting you. For those of you showing your support, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I can't tell you how much it means.

Sorry that you must see us bicker like this but every department has their morons. We (the real cops) support your husband and the others that are going through hell right now. Just hang in there and We'll see your husband at work again soon!

PS, enjoy him while you can because he'll most likely be sucking up every minute of OT when he gets back to make up for his loss!

03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I wanted to take a moment to thank all those who have called me over the last few days to check to see everything is fine as I go thru this ordeal. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I know we yell and scream at each other and sometimes it seems we completely cant get along at work, but then your forced into a potentially catastrophic situation at work and before you know it the phone starts to ring and people are asking "Are you O.K. How is the family? Is there anything I can do for you? If you just need to vent, I'm here for you"

People I never thought would care have picked up the phone and made a call. That gesture has gone such a long way in lifting spirits and getting thru the hard times.

I waned to thank ALL who have taken time out of their busy lives to lend a friendly voice to another in need. It shows your humanity, compassion, empathy, and your resolve to stand by those who have been placed on leave when the agency jumps the gun.

I have been around along time and from time to time I wondered if there was any humanity left in our profession. You have shown me there always was.

Can’t wait to see you all again and I thank you and my family thanks you for what you have done.

03-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Dear Lauderhill P.D. and City Hall,

YOUR OFFICERS ARE UNDER PAID!!!!! YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE THE OFFICERS YOU GOT! THE OFFICERS WHO ARE LOYAL ENOUGH TO STAY IN LAUDERHILL WITH THE B.S. ARE OFFICERS YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP! STOP TARGETING OFFICERS! STOP IT NOW! THE OFFICERS THAT ARE OUT ON ADMINSTRATIVE LEAVE ARE DAMN GOOD! THEY ARE SUFFERING EVERY DAY THEY DON'T WORK AND SO IS THE OFFICERS THAT DON'T HAVE THEM AROUND AS BACK UP! IS THIS GAME YOU ALL ARE PLAYING FUN? WELL ITS NOT FUN FOR THE OFFICERS AND THIER FAMILIES THAT YOU ARE SCREWING OVER! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, REMEMBER THAT.

BSO will be taking over soon and they will be welcome. This place is gradually becoming worse than BSO anyway.

03-16-2008, 01:58 AM
So I hear they fired a brother and sister in blue. They now have to bear legal expenses on thier own with no job. They are trying to fire another and we still have 2 out. We need some creative ideas to help our brothers and sister in trouble because of an over zealous administration. Please be constructive and realistic. Let's show these cold hearted higher-ups that we can stick together and that we are not going to take thier B.S. If anyone can figure out a way to help, please lets do it at any cost.

03-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Yeah the brother gone had only 2 weeks left on probation and the admin made darn sure they fired him before he made it off. The sister was still so very new, and so very young and neither one deserves what happened. One very strong female that this dept finally hired and now she is gone. And to the 2 still out, we are all hoping for the best.

03-16-2008, 02:18 PM
and as we see, it is all across the board... NO one is safe!!!!

The thin blue line is what we make of it - we have to stick together!!!! anything else is small insignificant!

03-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Adam,

Hang in there. We all know that your gonna be ok. You have our support and even though we fight like girls, we can still show unity. You are easily one of the cities best officers. I hate to say this, but it may be best if this childish department fires you. This way, you can go to a department that cares about their own. Your an ace here. I can only imagine what you would be at a better staffed department.

Your known for helping fellow officers when in trouble. Now its our turn to help you even though i think this is bull.

Hang in there buddy.............

03-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Adam,

Hang in there. We all know that your gonna be ok. You have our support and even though we fight like girls, we can still show unity. You are easily one of the cities best officers. I hate to say this, but it may be best if this childish department fires you. This way, you can go to a department that cares about their own. Your an ace here. I can only imagine what you would be at a better staffed department.

Your known for helping fellow officers when in trouble. Now its our turn to help you even though i think this is bull.

Hang in there buddy.............

I heard that their trying to get rid of Wilson just because he was a back-up on that mess of a scene??????????

You think morale is down now? WOW, they dont know what their doing.

Wilson is one of the few around here that goes out of his way to make sure the rooks are doing the right thing and one of the few that keeps morale up at this crappy place. Keep your chin up brotha

03-16-2008, 08:38 PM
The one cop that I would want by my side during any scene is now a target? I think I have now seen it all.

Vic Makey
03-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Nothing will happen to Adam Willson if I have anything to do with this. Folks now is the time to unite and stick together because if you are not willing to take a stand who will? Thursday March 20, 2008 at the Sports Complex at 1830! Stop talking all this shit and put your actions into words. Stop being afraid and wondering who is next and let's take charge of what we have put into in this department. 70 of us can not be taken apart if we all stick together. Put your stupid differences aside and think about the whole! People will take notice and people will give in if they see a unified front. Your choice as I am willing to put myself out there for anyone in this department.

03-17-2008, 05:16 AM
WOW just because Adam went on scene and told the rookie to not arrest the guy? Ok maybe the advise was bad but who the f*** cares... what is he going to get fired for? this is ridicilous.

03-17-2008, 09:46 AM
Adam didnt tell her not to arrest the damn guy. Both Adam and Alex told her to write an alpha to cover her a$$. Had nothing to do with arresting anyone.

03-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Seeing how this is odviously become a criminal matter and two people have lost their jobs over it, I dont think we should be talking about the issues in the case.

The way this are going around here lately, they might case up everybody!!

The City is eating their own to survive cant you all see it !! Everyone is a possible target.

Vic Makey
03-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Seeing how this is odviously become a criminal matter and two people have lost their jobs over it, I dont think we should be talking about the issues in the case..

Good point we need to drop all talk of this! We will support Adam and who ever might also brought into this mess are own way and not on a public forum like this.

Thanks,
Vic

03-18-2008, 09:51 PM
(The Post Mentioned Was Deleted For Violating The Terms of Use)

Whoever wrote the posting above about Adam, you’re a total ASS!!

How dare you slam your own in their time of need.

NOT FUNNY. Put yourself in their shoes for more then a microsecond and see how you would like your people treating you like that. NOT GOOD!

Grow up and show some support for YOUR people. Nobody else will (including the City)

Adam whatever you need don’t hesitate to call me (Until the City repo's their phone LOL).

03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
I did not write that post about willson but I can tell you it looks like it was a sarcastic statement. The post is supposed to be on behalf of "Deepside" as a joke. The real meaning behind it is probably that if Willson got fired, the robberies and drug sales would skyrocket. I can see how it may look disturbing at first glance but in actuality the post is not against Willson, it is for Willson. It is sad that we are so used to our own bashing us that we automatically become defensive when we see a post like that.

03-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks for explaining it. All is forgiven. Sorry we are ALL a little jumpy right now cause of the City's games.

Remember we all need to be there for each other. So call Adam and send him your best. Im sure he needs it and would appreciate the effort. We all need to band together.

03-19-2008, 04:23 AM
I wrote that post about adam...it was meant to bash the city for giving him a hard time. he leaves, I leave. thats how much respect i have for him. wasnt meant to bash adam at all.

03-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Staying here is nothing but a game of "Job Roulette" Every day I go into work, I wonder if I will lose my job. 6 months ago, I was very happy with my job despite the fact that I was worried about getting sniped by an AK weilding mad man.

Now knowing that the people we serve and protect are out to get us by various methods now more than ever IE: police abuse .com, AK-47 and now lying to get officers fired. I just can't take it knowing that our department refuses to back us when we need them the most.

I am looking forward though, to getting a rifle rack installed in my patrol car. It will be nice decoration, can't use it or I will end up doing 10-20-LIFE. Be safe guys! :cry:

03-19-2008, 04:02 PM
I HAVE AN ANSWER.... WSVN7 THE NEWS STATION

03-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Staying here is nothing but a game of "Job Roulette" Every day I go into work, I wonder if I will lose my job. 6 months ago, I was very happy with my job despite the fact that I was worried about getting sniped by an AK weilding mad man.

Now knowing that the people we serve and protect are out to get us by various methods now more than ever IE: police abuse .com, AK-47 and now lying to get officers fired. I just can't take it knowing that our department refuses to back us when we need them the most.

I am looking forward though, to getting a rifle rack installed in my patrol car. It will be nice decoration, can't use it or I will end up doing 10-20-LIFE. Be safe guys! :cry:

Couldnt have said that better myself. Guys, remember one thing, its everywhere. Trust me when I tell you that its not just your department. I responded to a domestic last year with my 94. I get there and have to wrestle the guy to the ground while his wife watched. We left and she followed us to the PD station to file a complaint. The next day, I discover that she lied and said that we stole her husband watch from off of a dresser. Next thing I know is that were both on admin duties answering the phone at the front desk for 3 months while my crappy department resolved the case. My department took me off the road for 3 mnths because some ***** lied and said we stole her hubbys watch.

I dont work for the hill and frankly, I dont think I ever could. Not because of your department but because of your residents. I give you guys maaaaaaad props. Yuo guys are a awesome department who knows how to handle business (sad ur department doesnt support how you handle your business). I stop 13ps all the time from your city. When asked why they dont loiter or commit crimes in their own city, I get the same response. "Lauderhill, Oh fuk that. They dont play over there. You best not be seen walking the streets in Lauderhill at night." Thats mad respect and frear of getting caught.

Lauderhill brothers and sisters, hang in there. Just remember, its not 1980 anymore. This generation of police work sucks and were all stuck right in the middle of it.....

03-19-2008, 07:40 PM
I did not write that post about willson but I can tell you it looks like it was a sarcastic statement. The post is supposed to be on behalf of "Deepside" as a joke. The real meaning behind it is probably that if Willson got fired, the robberies and drug sales would skyrocket. I can see how it may look disturbing at first glance but in actuality the post is not against Willson, it is for Willson. It is sad that we are so used to our own bashing us that we automatically become defensive when we see a post like that.

I have much respect for Adam, as I do for many of you, but I don’t think Adam or rockets for that matter, can reach the height of crime in Lauderhill.

We should be very proud of the fact that we have the MOST burglaries, robberies, and auto thefts in the county and possibly the state. Meanwhile, our administration is busy upstairs handing out broken promises and calculating ways to fire and screw their officers.

We have no morale, no cohesiveness, no support from administration, and to top it all off we are the lowest paid. (Except our detectives, who are highest paid in the county and possibly the state). I can truly say, that I am afraid to do proactive police work in fear of getting a complaint and becoming the next target.

I pondered the reason why, while the city is so overwhelmed with crime our command staff would focus so intensely on firing and arresting their officers. The answer is clearly to divert attention from the crime statistics.

What department do you know would take pride in the fact that they were working on a “career ending IA” Prior to the investigation even starting? This insinuates the outcome of the investigation was geared towards ending the career of the officers. Even criminals have the right to “Due Process”.

The best scenario would be BSO feeling sorry, taking us over, and firing the ENTIRE command staff.

Anyone who lives in Lauderhill, votes, or just is curious, humor me this. Fill out a public records request and ask for the number of robberies, burglaries, auto, and grand thefts (not to mention murders, rapes, batteries, domestic batteries, etc. etc. etc.) that occurred within the last year. The answer won’t be funny, in fact it will make you sick!

03-19-2008, 07:42 PM
You beat me to it. I would take a 2900 brother over any other agencies cops in a heartbeat. You guys always stop when were doing something and always willing to assist. Our guys are always talking about the relationship between our departments (finally).

Hang in there fellas and dont ever let your shallow administration let you soften up. Trust me, ours does more and more. Dont. Keep being the cops that you are. Just remember to look up once in a while to see that cameras are watching.

Stay safe, strong and 10-8 boys.

Aight, going back to my crappy site to read about the bashing. Yea, we do it too.

03-19-2008, 07:47 PM

I have much respect for Adam, as I do for many of you, but I don’t think Adam or rockets for that matter, can reach the height of crime in Lauderhill.

We should be very proud of the fact that we have the MOST burglaries, robberies, and auto thefts in the county and possibly the state. Meanwhile, our administration is busy upstairs handing out broken promises and calculating ways to fire and screw their officers.

We have no morale, no cohesiveness, no support from administration, and to top it all off we are the lowest paid. (Except our detectives, who are highest paid in the county and possibly the state). I can truly say, that I am afraid to do proactive police work in fear of getting a complaint and becoming the next target.

I pondered the reason why, while the city is so overwhelmed with crime our command staff would focus so intensely on firing and arresting their officers. The answer is clearly to divert attention from the crime statistics.

What department do you know would take pride in the fact that they were working on a “career ending IA” Prior to the investigation even starting? This insinuates the outcome of the investigation was geared towards ending the career of the officers. Even criminals have the right to “Due Process”.

The best scenario would be BSO feeling sorry, taking us over, and firing the ENTIRE command staff.

Anyone who lives in Lauderhill, votes, or just is curious, humor me this. Fill out a public records request and ask for the number of robberies, burglaries, auto, and grand thefts (not to mention murders, rapes, batteries, domestic batteries, etc. etc. etc.) that occurred within the last year. The answer won’t be funny, in fact it will make you sick!

I lost so much respect for KP it isnt even funny. He lets his administration do this. I guess thats what happens when your on your way out. Just leave already then. How many careers do you want to take with you?

03-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Anyone stop to think for a minute that the Chief has a boss to answer to just as we do? You think all of this drama is coming directly from his office?

I think not or at least hope not.... :?

03-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Well, Greg fell victim to all of this crap. Another brother gone. Greg, we all got your back and we'll see you soon bro. Hang in there man!

Manny, sorry to hear about your termination too. If I know the facts correctly, its sounds like the only thing you did wrong was go 97.

Decker, ummmmm, yea, dont know what to say other then oops...

P.S. Remember the new trend everybody in the hood is following. When you pull them, they call 911 and leave the line open. 911 has to leave the line open due to it being suspious. So, the entire stop is recordered and it cant be disputed in court as its not a recording device (the phone). Same goes for 13p stops. Be cautious and remember that its legal to take their phones for safety reasons for the duration of the stop. Just make sure their phones are somewhere where they can see it.

Stay safe everyone and always stay one step ahead..........

03-23-2008, 05:40 AM
WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS, B/C IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW DAMN SURE THAT THERE IS MORE THAT MANNY DID THEN GO 97. SOUNDS THIS ENTIRE CLAIM WAS PROVOKED B/C OF HIS ACTIONS WHEN HE DID GO 97. BUT HEY, THATS ALL HE SAY SHE SAY ANYWAY, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THAT COMES OUT OF EVERYONES MOUTH.

03-23-2008, 03:50 PM
What happened to Decker?
:(

03-24-2008, 04:05 AM
who got fired, names please

03-24-2008, 07:37 PM
NO NAMES. Thats not the right thing to do by putting peopes names out on a public site like this.

03-24-2008, 08:30 PM
NO NAMES. Thats not the right thing to do by putting peopes names out on a public site like this.

Exactly, if you dont know then that means you dont work for us; therefore, its none of your fukin business.

GO AWAY

03-31-2008, 02:01 AM
I used to work for LPD (Helped start and did 4 years there) and left just as IA was starting to go after people. It sounds like they are really going off now. Crime has always been high and I know you guys are overworked like we were. I feel for you guys, keep your heads up, do your job and keep your dignity and support each other.

What ever happened to Gary Hurst? One day his picture was on the website and then it was gone.

03-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Ask KP what happened to Gary Hurst. They did him wrong as well. Mjr Hurst past away a few years ago as the City was screwing him over.

03-31-2008, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the answer. Sorry to hear about Gary. Don't know about KP worked under Melis before he left for Texas. Good luck in the Hill

04-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Greg. looking forward to your return. please let me ride in your new hummer when you get your job back, thanks. Any word on the other two? Please gimme good news.

04-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the good thought. No new truck will be bought. I plan to have a HUGE "Welcome Back Party" all will be invited. Thinking about renting out the Inverrary Hotel (Whole Thing) and then see if the cops have the balls to shut the party down. LOL

04-14-2008, 01:43 AM
Think the budget is low now, wait till Session and Solowsky come back, did they fire Tal yet? This city will be bankrupt after all those lawsuits. Way to manage our city's budget there Chuck!

04-14-2008, 12:26 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]Think the budget is low now, wait till Session and Solowsky come back, did they fire Tal yet? This city will be bankrupt after all those lawsuits. Way to manage our city's budget there Chuck![/quote

As far as the rumor goes, Tal is still on AL...is that true? its been like what, 300,000 years now?

Solowsky and Sessions - be strong during this time of battle!

04-15-2008, 04:09 AM
Think the budget is low now, wait till Session and Solowsky come back, did they fire Tal yet? This city will be bankrupt after all those lawsuits. Way to manage our city's budget there Chuck![/quote

As far as the rumor goes, Tal is still on AL...is that true? its been like what, 300,000 years now?

Solowsky and Sessions - be strong during this time of battle!

Anybody wanting to know exacxtly what I did (right and wrong), I will gladly sit down with you over the phone or grillen steaks at my house and tell you the whole story to prevesnt any misinformation getting out there and for the new guys to avoid making the same mistakes I have made. Yes thats right I will share the mistakes as well. I do this in the effort you would learn from my issue and never be put in this situation.

I believe the older cops always have something of value to teach the newer ones. I hide nothing and offer everything for whose you need the help. The only price I ask from you is understanding and for you to have the ability to do the same when the older guys are gone. This brings communication and trust within our squads and back into our work.

How many others around you will do the same. You all should, its the right thing to do, help as many people as you can, when you can. Because you never know when you will be in need.

Vic Makey
04-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Greg your a man about all of this and one of the few that spoke his mind without hiding behind a screen name. I do hope all things will resolve well for you. Keep the faith and I believe good will come from all of this.

VIC aka ... MG

04-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Congrats to Session!!!! Now lets work on getting Tal back and eventually Solowsky, hang in there guys.

05-10-2008, 03:28 PM
I heard that M.D had to take a plea deal to a mis. and give up her certificate? I also heard that someone screwed up and didnt get us signed up to F.O.P when they were suppose to so M.D had to pay for her own representation. Any update on her? :cry:

05-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Also, thats exactly right that what happened to Decker can happen to ANYONE, ANYTIME. If you're on probation and get a complaint, you are facing a lot of trouble! Remember that new guys..

This is exactly the reason why they cannot learn to be real cops. They have to watch what they say after a fight with a scumbag because if they say the wrong thing, look the wrong way, they will get a complaint and their whole career might be in the gutter.

Too bad it came to the point that the dept. is taking the word of a complainant rather then the Officer. ALL decisions of discipline (including and up to termination) should be made on FACTS, not being PC to the public. The public has a short memory, they forget.

The department will gain much more respect because the citizens will know that you must have a legitimate complaint and know that the dept. will weed out the ones that need to be disciplined (which in our department I am happy to say we have close to none, bad weeds that is!).

To all my brothers and sisters in Lauderhill and everywhere else - be safe and I love you!!!!!!

05-13-2008, 12:30 AM
But isnt what happened to her a little different since it was caught on an audio tape? It wasnt her word against his/hers.....there was "proof", right? Im not saying I agree with what happened......!!!!

05-13-2008, 01:18 AM
ARE YOU A COMPLETE RETARD? WHAT IS AUDIO PROOF OF? IS IT PROOF THAT SHE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED? NO ITS NOT.

DECKER DID NOT TAKE A PLEA SHE IS GOING TO FIGHT THIS. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HER CASE, PICK UP A PHONE AND GIVE HER A CALL. IM SURE SHE WILL FILL YOU IN. OTHERWISE, DONT SPREAD INACCURATE RUMORS.

05-13-2008, 01:54 AM
Audio. Thats all that there is. a 911 tape of a cop using profanity. Thats means shes guilty of all of the allegations? NO, not even close and her attorney is going to destroy the case.

Congrats to Tal, State Attorney found no probable cause for the crime of perjury that CAPTAIN RHAMES put together. Congrats buddy and hope to see you soon!!! When you sue, are you going to change the citys name to Tallyville?

Tals case is another example of how our wonderful administrators have no clue as to reality, jump the gun and make fools of themselves.

05-13-2008, 01:55 AM
ARE YOU A COMPLETE RETARD? WHAT IS AUDIO PROOF OF? IS IT PROOF THAT SHE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED? NO ITS NOT.

DECKER DID NOT TAKE A PLEA SHE IS GOING TO FIGHT THIS. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HER CASE, PICK UP A PHONE AND GIVE HER A CALL. IM SURE SHE WILL FILL YOU IN. OTHERWISE, DONT SPREAD INACCURATE RUMORS.

I would be careful about talking an open criminal case, expecially if I'm the subject...If she talks to you then she does need to learn ALOT about police work....

At any rate, I hope she comes out on top!!!

05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I do not know the details about her case. I dont ask and she doesnt tell. What I do know is what she is doing about it, which is fighting it and I am happy for her.

No one should be discussing ANY open criminal cases.

Congrats to TAL!