PDA

View Full Version : MODERATOR PLEASE READ

01-03-2008, 01:57 AM
MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THE "DISPATCH" & "THE POPE" FORUM AND THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ALL POSITIVE FORUM.

01-03-2008, 03:23 AM
MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THE "DISPATCH" & "THE POPE" FORUM AND THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ALL POSITIVE FORUM.

Forums may NOT be ALL positive..A forum is a place to excersise free speech and freedom of opinion without retributuion from tyrannical supervisory personnel. Obviously some people have been holding alot in as far as the dispatch thread goes..As far as the Pope thread..."Whatever"
If you are going to worry about Pope and all he does or doesn't deserve then you may have too much time on your hands...Anyone who wants or expects and ALL POSITIVE FORUM clearly misses the point of an open forum to begin with...

01-03-2008, 05:59 AM
ok, slam away and you are the one that looks like an as$hole, noone needs the negative crap that has been occurring . keep the fun clean for all of our sake.

01-03-2008, 12:45 PM
ok, slam away and you are the one that looks like an as$hole, noone needs the negative crap that has been occurring . keep the fun clean for all of our sake.
HAHAHAHAHA....Your only reply is "Slam Away?" You confuse free speech and the FACTS with a slam. The only slam so far is you saying I look like an A*****e.. Nice! You MUST be a supervisor

01-03-2008, 03:56 PM
It is so easy to slam, although I prefer to call it the truth, when we work with so many goofs. If the ladies would keep themselves closed, supervisors do their jobs and fire 75% of the goons that work here, and the remaining do their jobs this would probably be a top notch agency. There is no other agency in the paper of our disciplinary issues

01-03-2008, 04:46 PM
amen

DistrictDeputy
01-03-2008, 11:19 PM
All agencies have issues. You are correct in saying that they are not in the papers as much. That is because we have a newspaper in this county that does not like Law Enforcement. Every week they go to HQ and ask to see every closed IA from the previous week. There is no big news in this county for the paper to report, so they feel reporting IA's is big news. The agency does not send this to the papers. When the papers ask for it, the agency has to supply it under the Public Records Act.

01-04-2008, 01:31 AM
It is so easy to slam, although I prefer to call it the truth, when we work with so many goofs. If the ladies would keep themselves closed, supervisors do their jobs and fire 75% of the goons that work here, and the remaining do their jobs this would probably be a top notch agency. There is no other agency in the paper of our disciplinary issues

I agree. First fire /// edited out by moderator ///

01-04-2008, 02:19 AM
I really think they need to fire the ones showing a rotten attitude on these post.

01-07-2008, 12:55 PM

I agree with expressing opinions but some take it too far like the above post. There is a more mature way of talking about these things. And a positive note about anything would be a very nice change of pace.