PDA

View Full Version : North Port Police

12-29-2007, 08:50 PM
I have nothing but contempt for the idiots that call themselves Noth Port Police. It seems that these butch of failiers have nothing better to do than harass the very people who pay for them. You would think that with the lousy job they did in not findind the murderer of Coral Rose Fullwood that they would spend more time trying to earn some respect from the North Port citizens and try to catch the killer than spend time giving out speeding tickets. But then I suppose someone has to pay for the unbelievable amount of unecessary spending that the department has done on the vehicle fleet. God help us all

12-29-2007, 09:06 PM
With all the experience you must have from tv, why don't you offer your services. Sounds like you know everything.

12-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I'm upset because I got a ticket last week and I've put in for a job with your department and got turned down 3 times because of past Baker Acts. I am feeling better now since gettting back on my medication though. I know I will never amount to anything in life and took out my frustrations here. Please forgive me!

12-29-2007, 11:33 PM
That last post was made under duress because one of North Port PD's finest was threanting me with a loud stereo citation if I did not post that bunch of bull.
Please ignore it thank you.

12-29-2007, 11:51 PM
As you can see, I'm very confused and unsure of myself. My appointment with the doc is Tuesday. Bear with me folks.

12-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I have nothing but contempt for the idiots that call themselves Noth Port Police. It seems that these butch of failiers have nothing better to do than harass the very people who pay for them. You would think that with the lousy job they did in not findind the murderer of Coral Rose Fullwood that they would spend more time trying to earn some respect from the North Port citizens and try to catch the killer than spend time giving out speeding tickets. But then I suppose someone has to pay for the unbelievable amount of unecessary spending that the department has done on the vehicle fleet. God help us all

Don't break the law and you will be fine, you will not like the police anywhere you go. The best part about it is, we really don't care if you like us or not, we have a job to do and that is it. You don't have to agree with us or like it, but if we take action against you because of something that you have done too bad. That is what we do.

12-30-2007, 12:28 AM
You don't have to agree with us or like it, but if we take action against you because of something that you have done too bad. That is what we do.

I did not know that acting like a walking talking phallus was part of the operating rules at the NPPD.
It does explain a lot though, thanks for the information.

12-30-2007, 02:23 AM
As a citizen of NP for a few years I can say that I actually think the NPPD does a good job. I actually had an officer give me a warning for a speeding violation once.

Maybe if Todd showed the Officer a little respect and used some of the following phrases: "Yes Sir" "No Sir" or " Yes Sir, I was going a little fast" he may have been given a warning. Also most officer friends of mine (no I don't try to use my friends to get out of a ticket) have said they appreciate having your hands on the steering wheel when they walk up and having your window down.

Yes it sucks to get a ticket but if you are not a total douche to the Officer you may get a break. If you don't get a break get over it. You were in violation and you got caught. Pay the fine, go the Traffic School, and move on.

But then again I do think that the NPPD mobile command post is a waste but it was requested by the department and approved by our elected officials. If you don't like that you could always vote them out of office.

12-30-2007, 03:01 AM
I am sorry but you can be as polite as a British man servant to some on the North Port Police department an still be looked on with disdain.
I approached one officer at a shopping center and asked how much of River Rd was in the city of North Port and why the speed limit had been changed to 45 mph.
The responce was, call the county and ask them. The officer appeared put off that he even had to recognize me let alone answer my question.

I don't want to even think what kind of attitude the officer would have had if I was stopped for some traffic violation.

12-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I think your attitude with any officer will take care of that TODD

12-30-2007, 04:20 AM
I am sorry but you can be as polite as a British man servant to some on the North Port Police department an still be looked on with disdain.
I approached one officer at a shopping center and asked how much of River Rd was in the city of North Port and why the speed limit had been changed to 45 mph.
The responce was, call the county and ask them. The officer appeared put off that he even had to recognize me let alone answer my question.

I don't want to even think what kind of attitude the officer would have had if I was stopped for some traffic violation.

Your problem is that you really do not know what you are talking about. And yes call the county and ask them, it is not a North Port road, if you knew what you were talking about you would never have asked a North Port cop that question. So once again you know not what you speak of. It is just like the citizen that wants a cop to tell them why their road was not paved or a pot hole not fixed. My response to you would be, call the city and ask them It is not my job, and no we don't do everything in this city, even though you think we should! If you don't like it here and have what you call "disdain" move somewhere you think the police will be nicer to you. Try Long Boat key, they will kiss your ass there. Oh wait, you probably cannot afford to live there so let's scratch that one. By the way, I hear there is some nice water front property available in the marshes of the Everglades, you won't have to worry about the police out there. Good luck Todd, we are all rooting for ya.

12-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Your problem is that you really do not know what you are talking about. And yes call the county and ask them, it is not a North Port road, if you knew what you were talking about you would never have asked a North Port cop that question.

Well oh wise one explain to me then why in the he** there is a North Port city limits sign on River Rd. north of 41.
You are the type of attitude of which I speak, you must be the head phallus head of which I spoke to.
Thanks for proving my point on the crap attitude that the PD has to the public.

12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
WELL TODD (A.K.A. RETARD) THE REASON FOR THE SIGN ON THAT PORTION OF RIVER RD. IS ALL THE PROPERTY EXCEPT FOR THE ROAD WAY IS IN THE CITY. TRY LOOKING AT A MAP, INSTEAD OF ALWAYS LOOKING STUPID.

12-30-2007, 07:59 PM
First there are very few if any maps that are that up to up-to-date that even show that new annexed section of town.

Second, most people including a police officer from another agency would believe that the roadway as well as the off road section was part of the city as well.
Then again one must remember that we are speaking of the city of North Port where common knowledge and normal thought processes do not apply.
Boy I hate to think that you are a cop making that kind of ridiculous post.

12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
http://maps.scgov.net/website/propertylocate/viewer.htm

12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Yes sir I bet you average Ran Mcnally map that most average people get from AAA, retail stores, and gas station and such has that up to date information.
And of course everyone coming through town has a WIFI computer in there car, and will instinctively go to the Sarasota co. gov. webiste to check and see if the road as well as the land is in the city where a sign says Welcome to the city of North Port. :roll:

You are right everyone should know better to do that then to ask a North Port Police officer anything.

12-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Need a sense of humor here folks. Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsYgR6ctKug

12-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes sir I bet you average Ran Mcnally map that most average people get from AAA, retail stores, and gas station and such has that up to date information.
And of course everyone coming through town has a WIFI computer in there car, and will instinctively go to the Sarasota co. gov. webiste to check and see if the road as well as the land is in the city where a sign says Welcome to the city of North Port. :roll:

You are right everyone should know better to do that then to ask a North Port Police officer anything.

Well if you want up to date information regarding the borders within the county you should consult with the county. I was not posting that link to say you should check it while driving through town. It was simply to let you know where you could find what you wanted to know. So don't be a douchebag.

Rand Mcnally only updates their maps annually, if it is even that often. Not to mention that their maps really wouldn't tell you exactly where the City's borders begin and end anyway.

For the record I am not a LEO. But I am working on it.

12-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you Jon Ueberroth

12-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Please I only use that name when visiting family in Toledo.
Is that you mom?