PDA

View Full Version : Who is that hot chick????????

12-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey, every morning I drive by or around Mitchell's coffee shop (Northern One) and there is this smoking hot spanish chick who drives a bad ass Porsche. Sometimes I see her talking to our "trophy counting" captain. Is that is daughter/relative or ?????. I have to find out....

Signed -
Don Juan

12-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Don Juan -

If it is who I think it is you will want to 10-22 and take a 10-98 on your misguided intentions as I know her and her husband. It would be a huge mistake on several levels as her husband is very tight with the Harry/Larry gang!!!!!!

Big Brother

12-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey, every morning I drive by or around Mitchell's coffee shop (Northern One) and there is this smoking hot spanish chick who drives a bad ass Porsche. Sometimes I see her talking to our "trophy counting" captain. Is that is daughter/relative or ?????. I have to find out....

Signed -
Don Juan

This type of post looks GREAT for LPD! You are a shining example of what officers should be posting on a LEO affairs message board. You are one more disguting embarrassment to this agency. Dude, sign up for eHarmony or something.

12-29-2007, 09:19 PM
I meant disgusting. Type-o, had to redeem myself before that was the only thing you would pick out of the entire reply.