PDA

View Full Version : Peace on Earth

12-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Brothers and sisters in all areas of the Plantation Police Department, tonight on the eve of our Saviors birth, if just for 1 night may you be safe on the beat or in your homes, may you experience just 1 night of peace on earth and may we remember even just for 1 night that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Peace and love to the finest Law Enforcement Team on God's earth. Merry Chritmas!!! Sgt.Z

12-30-2007, 02:14 AM
christmas stinks :!:

12-30-2007, 04:00 AM
[quote="Sgt. Z"]Brothers and sisters in all areas of the Plantation Police Department, tonight on the eve of our Saviors birth, if just for 1 night may you be safe on the beat or in your homes, may you experience just 1 night of peace on earth and may we remember even just for 1 night that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Peace and love to the finest Law Enforcement Team on God's earth. Merry Chritmas!!! Sgt.Z[/quo
will never have peace until we get rid off rat bazterdssssss!!!! with stripes!!!!

12-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Brothers and sisters in all areas of the Plantation Police Department, tonight on the eve of our Saviors birth, if just for 1 night may you be safe on the beat or in your homes, may you experience just 1 night of peace on earth and may we remember even just for 1 night that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Peace and love to the finest Law Enforcement Team on God's earth. Merry Chritmas!!! Sgt.Z[/quo
will never have peace until we get rid off rat bazterdssssss!!!! with stripes!!!!Dork!!!!

01-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Brothers and sisters in all areas of the Plantation Police Department, tonight on the eve of our Saviors birth, if just for 1 night may you be safe on the beat or in your homes, may you experience just 1 night of peace on earth and may we remember even just for 1 night that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Peace and love to the finest Law Enforcement Team on God's earth. Merry Chritmas!!! Sgt.ZRicky Bobby and the baby jesus!!! Thank you baby Jesus!!! I prayed to the baby jesus to get this job with Plantation 7 years ago. I love easy rookie females!!! Thank you baby jesus for easy rookie females wanting to make their way to the top!!! They know who they are.

01-05-2008, 01:00 AM
heheheh dork hehehheh dork heheheheh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-05-2008, 01:23 AM
O.K.?.?.?...Happy New Year? :shock: Sgt. Dork

01-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Stop making fun of CR

01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Do you guys have anything better to do than criticizes a D unit who actually has a good head on his shoulders . Just wishing everybody a happy new year should not cause this stand to get out of control

stay safe

01-05-2008, 01:28 AM
but the CR post is funny :D

01-05-2008, 04:36 AM
Brothers and sisters in all areas of the Plantation Police Department, tonight on the eve of our Saviors birth, if just for 1 night may you be safe on the beat or in your homes, may you experience just 1 night of peace on earth and may we remember even just for 1 night that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Peace and love to the finest Law Enforcement Team on God's earth. Merry Chritmas!!! Sgt.ZRicky Bobby and the baby jesus!!! Thank you baby Jesus!!! I prayed to the baby jesus to get this job with Plantation 7 years ago. I love easy rookie females!!! Thank you baby jesus for easy rookie females wanting to make their way to the top!!! They know who they are.

Isnt that the way its always been? hell if I had a big camel toe and arse and fake tatas on top of huge major league yaboos I'd be the friggin chief by now. lets see how big they can get. wait I cant see my gun belt. oh btw, the new way to get a db promotion, Get pregnant, sorry guys

01-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Only in Plantation could a wish of a Merry Christmas turn into a bashiing session. Pathetic. :(

01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
How didi I get pulled into this???

01-05-2008, 03:34 PM

Isnt that the way its always been? hell if I had a big camel toe and arse and fake tatas on top of huge major league yaboos I'd be the friggin chief by now. lets see how big they can get. wait I cant see my gun belt. oh btw, the new way to get a db promotion, Get pregnant, sorry guys

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???? WHEN DID DB BECOME A PROMOTION??? SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR GIRL SOME BOOBS YOUR MORON. THEY ARE THERE DO TO MAKING SURE THEY ARE NOT IN HARMS WAY DO TO THEIR CONDITION DUMKUFF!!!!

01-05-2008, 03:35 PM
as other people have said " How the hell does a strand wishing everybody merry Christmas turn in to bashing rookie cops and SGT" can one person answer that?

Be safe out there because ,that person you could be talking about on this site could be your 94

01-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Man, I just wanted y'all to have a nice holiday. Now for that I'm a dork and back stabbing puzzy? Nice. If that's your opinion I respect that. I still wish you a great new year and I would back you up like anyone else; even if you didn't appreciate it. Sgt. Z

01-05-2008, 03:49 PM
as other people have said " How the hell does a strand wishing everybody merry Christmas turn in to bashing rookie cops and SGT" can one person answer that?

Be safe out there because ,that person you could be talking about on this site could be your 94
I agree ,,, anyone who knows me " C R " ,,knows that when i have something to say i say it to whoevers face and have no fear to speak man to man or man to woman. I don't consider everyone friends buddies and chums BUT and I say BUT when i'm out there you can bet I will be thier when you need me!!!!!!We are all we have . Let start this year off making OUR HOUSE the best it can be!!!!!!!

01-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Just so there's no confusion, I wrote the Merry Christmas wish to all. My second post in a year, what was I thinking? Sgt. Z (Zvaney) not CR, he's Sgt. Big Daddy.

01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

01-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Just so there's no confusion, I wrote the Merry Christmas wish to all. My second post in a year, what was I thinking? Sgt. Z (Zvaney) not CR, he's Sgt. Big Daddy.
he thinks he is a big daddy!!!!!!!

01-07-2008, 05:09 AM

CR,,?? A legend in his own mind! btw, TALK IS CHEAP! retire already and do us all a favor

01-07-2008, 05:14 AM

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???? WHEN DID DB BECOME A PROMOTION??? SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR GIRL SOME BOOBS YOUR MORON. THEY ARE THERE DO TO MAKING SURE THEY ARE NOT IN HARMS WAY DO TO THEIR CONDITION DUMKUFF!!!!

Im sorry were you insulting me? oh maybe i would have understood if you could learn to spell?????? oh thats right you have spell check on that cpu!! otherwise gfy!!!

01-07-2008, 01:25 PM

CR,,?? A legend in his own mind! btw, TALK IS CHEAP! retire already and do us all a favor
Who are you referring to retire z or cr? what talk???

01-07-2008, 10:31 PM
If it's me, wish I could. I know, you wish I could too. Anyway, if the back gets worse, we might get our wish. Trying like hell not to though, I still love the job, hate the politics. Retirement's expensive too.

01-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Only in Plantation could a wish of a Merry Christmas turn into a bashiing session. Pathetic. :(I'm Jewish and no one wished me a happy Channuka so I am disgusted by this anti-semetic post. So i choose to bash this nazi! If you dont want to get bashed next time, have some cultural sensativity.

01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
What are you going to bash us with, a gefilte fish? Or just nag us to death. And you wonder why the rest of the world can't stand you.

01-09-2008, 11:26 PM
What are you going to bash us with, a gefilte fish? Or just nag us to death. And you wonder why the rest of the world can't stand you.
who who who who who????????

01-10-2008, 03:47 AM
And you wonder why the rest of the world can't stand you.

If you're referring to Jewish people, you've crossed the line. Whoever the moderator is, this post needs to be deleted. It is extremely offensive.

01-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Just referring to you. Trouble maker. Nobody likes you. Don't asume to drag everyone into your problem, whiner.

01-11-2008, 01:40 AM
First you get mad at us for killing that whacko Jesus then you put us in ovens now you make rude offensive comments about us like the jew and pizza in the oven shizzat!!!! How about this one you little hitler wanna be, the virgin mary got paid with a goat by a farmer for services rendered when Jesus was concieved!

01-11-2008, 04:06 AM
This is BS..Everybody just chill out and post about the main topic!!! not stupid shizz started by prolly non leo..dont worry about it

01-13-2008, 12:19 AM
First you get mad at us for killing that whacko Jesus then you put us in ovens now you make rude offensive comments about us like the jew and pizza in the oven shizzat!!!! How about this one you little hitler wanna be, the virgin mary got paid with a goat by a farmer for services rendered when Jesus was concieved!

WHAT THE ??????????????????????????????????????????