PDA

View Full Version : Burnt Store Isles

12-24-2007, 06:07 PM
A bunch of half dead, racist, drunk, ignorant azzholes, that have the need to call the police for every freaking thing. We need to step up enforcement in the area and hopefully they will get sick of seeing us and wont call us anymore.

There I feel better.

12-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Down with the useless dumb azz neighborhood watch natzi's....

12-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Lets put that fence around the area, like they wanted. Then they can hire ccso to work security details.

12-24-2007, 09:07 PM
They got nothing else to do. Its either call the police or get drunk

12-24-2007, 09:10 PM
As a BSI resident I forbid this type of talk. If this keeps up Ill will be calling the mayor tomorrow, then the city manager, then the chief. This better stop NOW. You know we dont like mexicans and families fishing in our neighborhood.

BSI Neighborhood Watch Commander
Badge 2341

12-25-2007, 03:28 AM
^^^^ lol at the one above me :lol:

12-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Gotta go water my lawn. Who cares if we are running out of water. Il be dead by the end of the year anyways

dorydog
12-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Nothing like instilling a positive view of your Dept. within the community you serve. Show some professionalism and save your negative commentary for the locker room.

12-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Nothing like instilling a positive view of your Dept. within the community you serve. Show some professionalism and save your negative commentary for the locker room.

who the hell are you?

01-01-2008, 08:07 PM
The Association will certainly remember this when our Police Department needs fiscal assistance.

dorydog
01-02-2008, 12:28 AM

who the hell are you?

Just a taxpayer to you.

01-04-2008, 01:26 AM

who the hell are you?

Just a taxpayer to you.

Just another dumb azz, that thinks we should bow to their money. We dont need any assistance from these idiots. We need the, to get a life and leave us alone.

01-04-2008, 02:46 AM

who the hell are you?

Just a taxpayer to you.

Just another dumb azz, that thinks we should bow to their money. We dont need any assistance from these idiots. We need the, to get a life and leave us alone.

Wrong... I don't even live in BSI. I'm just one professional speaking to another about the proper venue for this discussion. I'm sorry if I believe in a public servant being an advocate of the public they serve.... Your personal opinion should be saved for the locker room amongst your fellow officers... Believe me, I can talk shizzit just as much as you, I just don't choose to do it on a public forum.

01-04-2008, 06:41 PM
To members of BSI who read this,

Please remember that ANYONE can make anonymous entries here. There is no guarantee that anyone of these buffoons is even a cop, or at least a Punta Gorda cop.

Take it with a grain of salt. There are some messed up people invading these sites.

01-04-2008, 08:05 PM

who the hell are you?

Just a taxpayer to you.

Wrong... I don't even live in BSI. I'm just one professional speaking to another about the proper venue for this discussion. I'm sorry if I believe in a public servant being an advocate of the public they serve.... Your personal opinion should be saved for the locker room amongst your fellow officers... Believe me, I can talk shizzit just as much as you, I just don't choose to do it on a public forum.

real simple if you dont like dont read it. Stay off the page idiot

01-05-2008, 11:17 PM
To all residents of Burnt Store Isles who have been directed to this page:

Show your outrage at the immaturity and disloyalty of these officers by showing up at City Council at the upcoming budget hearings. The best way to represent ourselves is to address their funding. If they don't like us, they don't need our tax dollars.

Contact your Board of Directors for more information.

01-06-2008, 05:18 PM

Show your outrage at the immaturity and disloyalty of these officers by showing up at City Council at the upcoming budget hearings. The best way to represent ourselves is to address their funding. If they don't like us, they don't need our tax dollars.

Even better get out of this city. We dont need you

SueRusch
01-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Dear BSI,

Please do not take one person's comments as representation for the rest of us. I'm not sure who is making these entries (although I have my suspicions) but rest assured, I and others are embarrassed and ashamed. As the saying goes, "one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch". Thank you

01-07-2008, 03:40 AM
SUE RUSCH, PART OF THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN YOU AND OTHERS TRYING TO PUT ALL THE NEGATIVE CRAP ON A MEMBER OR MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY, INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT SOME OF THE NEGATIVE CRAP MAY BE COMING FROM SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF THE AGENCY WHO MIGHT WANT TO BRING DISREPUTE TO THE AGENCY. I AM GUESSING YOUR CRYTAL BALL WORKS NO BETTER THAN MINE. BUT THEN, YOU DO PUT YOUR NAME TO WHAT YOU WRITE. I WONDER IF SOMEONE COULD BE CAPITILZING ON THAT AS WELL?

01-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I agree BSI, don't let a few idiots represent the whole. We have good officers and employees. The people writing this probably aren't even from our department, and if they are, we don't claim them.

01-09-2008, 02:59 PM

Hey idiot you have no choice to pay your taxes.

01-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Dear BSI,

Please do not take one person's comments as representation for the rest of us. I'm not sure who is making these entries (although I have my suspicions) but rest assured, I and others are embarrassed and ashamed. As the saying goes, "one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch". Thank you

Sue you are the bad apple. We dont care what you think. You dont matter

01-29-2008, 12:30 AM
As a member of BSI, I am deeply disappointed in those that I have supported so strongly in the past. If one officer feels toward our community the way that is written here, then something has gone sadly wrong with our police officers.