PDA

View Full Version : RH

12-24-2007, 04:23 AM
Chief Hernandez,

The SEADONKEY CREW wishes you lots of luck and you have our support. Chief you have plenty of exprience, be careful with the people around you upstairs.

Chief in due time you will know who we are. We will take care of you.

12-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh, thats easy to figure out, The atlantic rafter "boys"

12-24-2007, 05:58 PM
You know it, don't hate cuz you ain't got no spice in your life WHITY. :lol:

12-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Chief we welcome your presence. Our department has been absent of a REAL CHIEF for a long time. We are lacking leadership, motivation, and the bodies to make working safer and more effecient. We know that you will be able to make the necessary changes that will improve in these areas. Good Luck and lets have some fun.

12-25-2007, 09:05 PM
We just ***** and complain, we have had it easy for years! Both LL and BB always gave in to all of us at NMB. The fun and games will now begin. Buckle up , maybe we will actually be held accountable to do some work,and not do window dressing . 09-39-ward D, yeah baby, come on!

12-27-2007, 07:46 PM
We just ***** and complain...

Yes, "we" do ***** and complain. If you want to go "09-39 to Ward D" then who is stopping you? Why are you so worried about what everyone else is or is not doing? Why don't you worry about yourself and let others worry about themself?

You, whether you know it or not, are a huge part of the problem around NMB.

Why do you need a chief to give you direction? Follow your own counsel and, if you have any integrity and/or character then you will do just fine. Through the years I have seen too many followers like you, too many character-less losers who were only too happy to do what others told you to do...without regard for whether it was right or wrong. Berger always derived all of his power from gutless followers like you, and if everyone would start to show more in the way of character and ethics then it would not matter who the chief was, this place would be better for it.

Anyways...go back to *****ing about how everyone *****es too much. Don't let me stop you.

12-31-2007, 07:11 AM
My butt hurts

12-31-2007, 11:08 AM
When does the new Chief start?

01-01-2008, 01:54 AM
I think Jan 14th. If first impressions are anything, he seems like a standup guy who's not gonna take s%&t from anyone, appreciate those that do their job, and not give in to those that know nothing other than sucking assss. You have our support chief and we hope to get some order and direction in this place.

01-01-2008, 03:54 PM
You sure you guys dont want any of the APD admin back, or some of there kiss azz people???

01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I hate to say it but you guys are about to be in a world of hurt.
It will have a bigger impact on the senior staff but w/i 6 months you will hear some crazy s#** from the top admin folks . He's very personable in conversation. Talks like a cop. Loves paperwork and likes to be driven around.
Good Luck.

01-10-2008, 03:39 AM
Likes to be driven around? Was that after his last ticket? I'm still laughing.

Ronin121
01-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Miss Daisy,
It all started when he wanted someone to gas his vehicle, wash it and park it back in his space once a week.
It moved on to him wanting someone to drive him to meetings. We thought it was unfamiliarity with the city....Nope, after five years, he would still look for ways to get a driver.
**Here's one for the book.
Hernandez had to be present at all FSU home games. Technically he would be the TPD Incident Commander if something went down (post 911 crap). He left the game a few minutes early one day so he wouldn't get caught in traffic. Suddenly, he comes on the radio and says he is reporting an accident. "10-20" says the dispatcher. "I am about 1/2 mile from where I was" is his response. "Where was that Chief" says the dispatcher. You could damn near hear folks laughing over the radio. Fortunately, one of the motor officers rode up on it and worked the crash.

01-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Now thats just good comedy! Yep, fits him to a tee, but wait until you screw up... right up your a$$! Great decison maker... not. But lets not complain and settle for something better, beacuse he is our CHIEF! All Aboard! Someone who will not settle for his BS!

01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Alas, Loyalty.
It used to be a two way street.
Keep badmouthing this guy before he even gets here.
Some of you guys are really dummer than a box of rocks.

01-12-2008, 01:06 AM
YEP, truth and facts tell all! I will be here long after he is gone working at Sunny Isles or Golden Beach ! He is what he is... the old timers all know the truth! You keep your blinders on, buckle up and hang on.

01-15-2008, 06:52 PM
Alas, Loyalty.
It used to be a two way street.
Keep badmouthing this guy before he even gets here.
Some of you guys are really dummer than a box of rocks.

NO MORON, THESE GUYS ARE RIGHT ! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE PAST 20 YEARS? YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HIM, AND DON'T KNOW THE CRAP HE'S DONE. BUT, BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SCREW UP, BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE YOUR BUTT, NO QUESTIONS ASKS, NO SECOND CHANCES.

DON'T BUY WINE IN YOUR UNIFORM, AND SAY ITS FOR YOUR AILING WIFE OK? WELCOME TO THE 3 RING CIRCUS AT NMB

01-15-2008, 06:55 PM
LMAO good luck :devil: :devil: :devil:

04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Chief we welcome your presence. Our department has been absent of a REAL CHIEF for a long time. We are lacking leadership, motivation, and the bodies to make working safer and more effecient. We know that you will be able to make the necessary changes that will improve in these areas. Good Luck and lets have some fun.

ya, this new motors appointment will really bring up morale and boost motivation. He has already shown great leadership. becareful what you ask for....you just might get it. oh ya, stay safe...sent via blackberry by at&t. dont forget to kiss some ass, it actually pays!!!

04-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Told you guys, this is just the beginning ! He has and will always be out for himself and those who kiss his a$$. Someone obviously failed to do DUE DILIGENCE on his entire file before he was hired ! Everything the old timers warned you about is now coming true... slowly ! The files and places he worked speak for themselves! Lets not worry about crime but keeping the station and work area CLEAN ! Now thats what our citizens want !

04-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Hey Ralph, Can you please give me the name of the doctor that recommended a bottle of wine for when your sick? I want to bring a doctors note to work.

04-19-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't care what you all think about me because I am "the man" and you are not. You WILL be clean shaven, press your uniform, clean the station, and if your a women you should be at home not here at work or in my bed. Ethics is not a priority; Cleanlilness is get over it! By the way I dont drink the wine was for my wife and I don't like liars!