PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Process!!!

12-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Central Florida cop, wanting to find out if ur department is hiring? If so what is the hiring process?

Please let me know because I am planning a trip down there in mid January, to apply in person at different agencies.

01-26-2008, 03:03 PM
1. Get an application and fill it out. Return it to 2051 MLK Blvd Riviera Beach FL 33404 (Human Resources is on the 2nd or 3rd floor)

2. Wait for a return call by the back round investigator (561) 882-3514

3. If you get a call back, the process will move forward from there with all the hoops you have to jump through.

04-30-2008, 02:35 AM
How many investigators are assigned to backgrounds? Any new recruits with info on the time frame from submitting application to the actual phone call from background? Days, Weeks, Months!!!!

06-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Do you supercops ever think about the way you damage lives when you throw out your phony charges. When you get done with your lies, and hatred of your job, taking it out on your victims, Do you think about how difficult it is for them to get decent jobs. No decent people hire good men after you have destroyed their good names with bad criminal records.

06-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Do you supercops ever think about the way you damage lives when you throw out your phony charges. When you get done with your lies, and hatred of your job, taking it out on your victims, Do you think about how difficult it is for them to get decent jobs. No decent people hire good men after you have destroyed their good names with bad criminal records.

DON'T GET CAUGHT ..AND STOP CRYING OVER WHAT YOU DO WRONG? ENOUGH ALREADY. IF A COURT OF LAW FOUND YOU GUILTY THEN SO BE IT...IF THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED DOESN'T MEAN THEIR WAS P.C. JUST MEANS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO PROSECUTE SO YOU GET LUCKY ....STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR ISSUES AND FAULTS

09-04-2010, 02:00 PM

DON'T GET CAUGHT ..AND STOP CRYING OVER WHAT YOU DO WRONG? ENOUGH ALREADY. IF A COURT OF LAW FOUND YOU GUILTY THEN SO BE IT...IF THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED DOESN'T MEAN THEIR WAS P.C. JUST MEANS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO PROSECUTE SO YOU GET LUCKY ....STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR ISSUES AND FAULTS

What does "DON'T GET CAUGHT" mean ? Cops, according to their own PC report state they break into your residence without a warrant and charge you with a felony for taping their conversations during their forcible entry and your arrest, then throw in the false charge of 'Battery on an Officer"(because you refused to open the door?), along with trespass.(even though there is a 'Rent Demand' notice on your door indicating your legal right to be in the room until a judge hears your side of the rent dispute)

FLORIDA CONSTITUTION - Article 1 [/color]]SECTION 12. Searches and seizures.--The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, and against the unreasonable interception of private communications by any means, shall not be violated. No warrant shall be issued except upon probable cause, supported by affidavit, particularly describing the place or places to be searched, the person or persons, thing or things to be seized, the communication to be intercepted, and the nature of evidence to be obtained. This right shall be construed in conformity with the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution, as interpreted by the United States Supreme Court. Articles or information obtained in violation of this right shall not be admissible in evidence if such articles or information would be inadmissible under decisions of the United States Supreme Court construing the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

What did I do wrong except stand up for my rights to have a judge hear my complaint, one the landlord refused to hear.

What "COURT OF LAW?" When the State Attorney received my copy of the Rent due notice, and some rent checks, they dropped the trespass charge. After listening to my taping of the arrest and finding that the cops incriminated themselves by stating they would figure out something to charge me with when I asked why I was being arrested, and they had 'played rough' with me, they altered the tapes (basically erased them by repeating one phrase about 5 times), and dropped the felony of 'Taping without consent'. When I sent them transcripts of two other officers trying to collect rent prior to the warrantless arrest, the illegally backdated the 'Battery on a Cop" charge as if the charge was never maid and I had not spent two months in jail on false charges. THERE WAS NO COURT OF LAW.

Now, with the HICKMAN v. BARCLAY INTERNATIONAL REALTY the State Attorney has been officially given the right to judge a person guilty of a crime without court review. According to the 4thDCA, when the State Attorney states there is probable cause in a criminal situation, no court review is required to verify their decision. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY GUILTY, and you have NO RIGHT to your Constitutionally guaranteed right of "DUE PROCESS" to show in open court that you have been unjustly accused of false charges by corrupt cops, thus overriding the 4th and 14th amendment of the United States

FLORIDA CONSTITUTION - Article 1 [/color]]SECTION 9. Due process.--No person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law, or be twice put in jeopardy for the same offense, or be compelled in any criminal matter to be a witness against oneself.

History.--Am. proposed by Constitution Revision Commission, Revision No. 13, 1998, filed with the Secretary of State May 5, 1998; adopted 1998.

[quote="U.S. Constitution: Fourteenth Amendment":uv7w3a8e]Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

U.S. Constitution: Fifth Amendment[/color]]No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[/quote:uv7w3a8e]

Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal[/color]]Hickman v. Barclay's Intern. Realty, Inc., 16 So.3d 154 Fla.App.4.Dist.,2009 Complainant was not legal cause of arrest and prosecution for trespass, battery, and petit theft, as required to support claim for malicious prosecution against complainant after arrestee was acquitted; officer who filed charge investigated complaint thoroughly, obtained other documents and statements, and submitted report to state attorney's office, assistant state attorney and intake attorney reviewed case and concluded there was good faith basis for prosecution, and there was no dispute (allowed) that complainant justifiably believed that arrestee was trespassing when complainant came upon him.

Once the State Attorney and or police have hidden, destroyed, or corrupted the facts in the arrest claiming there was probable cause for the arrest, the complainant can not be held responsible for his false complaint, and the corrupt cops involved can hot have their actions reviewed in open court.
I discovered this when I tried to sue the landlord that had me arrested for not paying rent with out a court review of the situation. (withholding rent payment is a civil matter, not a criminal matter) Defense counsel, (I believe on the suggestion of my JUDGE who briefly presided over the Hickman case and knew of this corrupt decision) used the HICKMAN decision to prevent my evidence against the landlord and the police from being heard.

Ii might help to understand that Naval Academy Graduate, Commander Hickman had retired as a JAG officer having studied law at Annapolis and George Washington University, and was practicing as a lawyer in the commercial real estate business with his wife, a commercial real estate agent, when a rival real estate agent with Barclay's International Real estate had him arrested because he saw Hickman in an open building being renovated. Hickman was attempting to get owner information to see if the property was available for purchase. (according to appellate court records on the web) According to an private e-mail, he spent around a quarter million dollars (and 8 years of intense personal legal work )trying to clear his name in FLORIDA courts, and was stopped by this corrupt 4th DCA decision.

.....Hickman Profile........http://www.hickmanlawflorida.com/attorneybios

Hickman is from a large family of lawyers and judges.

FLORIDA IS A POLICE STATE.