PDA

View Full Version : Come On?????????????

12-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Article published on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007
Man threatens city workers
PINELLAS PARK – A man who allegedly threatened city workers over the trimming of trees was arrested after police disarmed him.

Charged with aggravated assault is Nicholas L. Holmberg, 57, who was taken to the Pinellas County Jail. Police said a streets division work crew was about to trim trees on Holmberg’s property. The branches were hanging over city land and the landowner became aggravated.

Police said they attempted to talk with the suspect, but he walked into his house and allegedly returned armed with a rifle with a bayonet. Police several times demanded that Holmberg drop the weapon and he refused. He finally surrendered when he was about 5 feet from the officers.

5 feet, that sounds real good. You have a subject with a "rifle and bayonet". I realize theirs not set distance, but "5 feet". This guy could have lunged forward and easily hurt or killed an officer on the scene.

12-23-2007, 04:42 AM
All of the Officers on this call did a great job. Look elsewhere to stir it up.

12-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok I love everone I use to work with at the park.I hope you juiced him? Hell I would have shown him what a Glock can do. Please be careful. No need to Monday morning quarterback, because bg went x15 and all on the call went 10-7 at the end of their shift.