PDA

View Full Version : What heppened with the permanant desk officers?

12-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Did 208 get fired or is he still working? what about Boggs?

12-22-2007, 11:07 PM
208 resigned because as he stated, "they were picking on me"! Boggs has signed up with "Uncle Sam" and is desert bound at some point in the future.

12-23-2007, 03:32 PM
208 resigned because as he stated, "they were picking on me"! Boggs has signed up with "Uncle Sam" and is desert bound at some point in the future.

I guess they have been picking on him since he started (LOL). I guess some people just never learn.

As for Boggs, I wish him the best of luck and our prayers will be with him in the desert.

12-25-2007, 02:24 PM
if you wanna hear about picking on me ask 307, if like most of us you have not forgotten about him and his children spending christmas trying to get insurance for his wife and children, because our safety net for officer's run out for reason's that higher up's need not to worry about, '' they just change they just change their job description's and sleep well counting to 100,000 and and sleeping well why burying our other brothers'. how quick we forget!

12-28-2007, 01:43 AM
HOPEFULLY THE FORMER 307 IS DOING WELL. FROM WHAT I HEARD HE DIDNT FILE SOME PAPERWORK IN TIME AND THAT LEAD TO SOME PROBLEMS. AS FOR HIS MEDICAL CONDITION WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT HIS FAULT AND IM SURE EVERYONE WANTS HIM TO GET BETTER SO HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY.

AS FOR 208, ITS A SHAME THAT HE TARNISHED THAT BADGE NUMBER SINCE THE GUY BEFORE HIM WAS SOLID. THIS PLACE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HAVING TO HEAR THE LATEST KEAPOCK-CAPADE. IM SURE THE I.A. DETECTIVES WILL REST EASY NOW SINCE THIS TRAIN WRECK IS GONE.

ITS A SHAME THAT IT TOOK THE DEPARTMENT THIS LONG TO DO THE RITE THING....