PDA

View Full Version : Termination

12-21-2007, 10:04 PM
I heard a rumor that an officer was recently fired for riding someone in their patrol car. What is up with that? :?:

12-23-2007, 03:17 AM
I heard they got pulled over by a local and was D.U.I., that is just the rumer I heard. you know how that is.

12-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Neither of the postings listed in this forum is true.

Yes an Officer left the Department.

Should you wish to hear the whole story, contact the Officer, he will be glad to fill you in with the correct details. Or leave me your number and I'll be glad to "Get you up to date."

Like most things on this site, most of you don't know what you are talking about.

He is man enough to tell you the truth, are you man enough to ask. For if the truth were known it’s really none of your business

12-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Neither of the postings listed in this forum is true.

Yes an Officer left the Department.

Should you wish to hear the whole story, contact the Officer, he will be glad to fill you in with the correct details. Or leave me your number and I'll be glad to "Get you up to date."

Like most things on this site, most of you don't know what you are talking about.

He is man enough to tell you the truth, are you man enough to ask. For if the truth were known it’s really none of your business