PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal on the stolen property?

12-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Well, apparently, WWJD and the rotund Caddie that he borrowed from Tiger woods, are at it again! Fresh off of the "fraterinizing with a recruit" violation, of which he, as predicted, skated totally unscathed, the Billy J. Clinton disciple directed his shady underling to misappropriate the private property of some employees. When this theft was brought to the attention of some high-ranking official, he scoffed at what he perceived was the pettiness of the complaint. What this high-ranking official fails to see is not the value of the items that were stolen. The issue is the obvious principle of the whole fiasco. (Not to mention the ongoing, consistent, underhanded behavior of the supervisors in that particular unit.) These items were the property of those employees whose names were on the package: Period. It was up to THESE EMPLOYEES to disseminate the property as per CPD's General Orders. (a.k.a, The
Rules Supervisors and Administration Use and Withdraw and Apply Whenever It Suits or Benefits Them!) More interestingly, the theft was made even more eqregious (that would mean 'flagrantly bad,' for those of you who got your college credits from FMU,) by lying and covering up for the misdeed when challeged by the owners of the property! I can't wait until this issue gets resolved. I will make sure I will be sitting down when I find out. I'm sure the victims will be directed to just shut up and get over it: and the suspects will, once again, as the two main culprits have done their entire careers, JUST SKATE on down the road and up the ladder! Oh, and by the way, I guess the message this sends to the rest of us is that if you see a package with someone else's name on it, its okay to take the package, open it up, put it in some common access area and proceed to loot the contents under the guise of "WWJD-Tiger Woods's Caddie Doctrine!"

12-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Please enlighten those of us that have no idea what you are talking about. Does this involve a certain LT??

24x7
12-22-2007, 01:30 AM
A gift basket delivered w/ specific names on it. The basket given to the LT that called every woman in the county to advise he was getting divorced (another story but yes he did) regardless of size or contents of basket, when the intended recipients responded to baskets location it had already been emptied. But again a theft is only a theft if the Victim is not a member of Clearwater Police Department; this precedent was set over a computer was it not? So why is it a big deal?

12-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Maybe an editorial to the newspaper is in order.

12-23-2007, 04:21 AM
I agree, this bull___ needs to stop!!!

12-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Before you criticize education....CHALLEGE? And if we are going to call names and throw major shots out here....Maybe you should leave your name.....I am just a peeper on this board and not often at that. It amazes me how wrong our department is with it's decisions and justifications, but officer's come on here to vent, without names. Leave your name and clear it up man to man (OR WOMAN TO MAN) whichever applies. To come on here and hide behind your keyboard is never going to solve the ultimate problem at the looney bin we work at.

12-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Oh, great, another "hide behind your keyboard" conspiracist! Why don't you sign YOUR name, hotshot??? Besides, you sound like a typical CPD whiner...bash the messenger instead of the crap-heads who are at the heart of the real issue. What else....the FMU shot hit a nerve I see....sorry you were one of the dopes who urinated away your good money on a worthless "institute of higher learning". (well hold on now, a couple CPD people certainly benefitted from that farce. No wait. The University is so credible, they had to change their name to...what was it? Everest University? Maybe those guys who got promoted with those phoney credits can go to HR and white out the FMU on their "transcripts" and change the name to EVEREST UNIVERSITY!) But I digress!!!!!!!!!!
As for you, Go back under your stinking mushroom, you stone throwing loser.

12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
WOW, such bitterness. It's not like he knew any better.

12-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks to the previous poster who took our back on the "issue" For the poster who doesn't like those who "hide behind their keyboard" and remain anonymous (just like that poster did)....Yes, people have CHALLENGED the MAN himself with various grievances. And what was the result???? Kicked in the teeth or not promoted or kicked out of their respective assignment! And for doing what, "Mr. Peeper"? Doing just what you suggested...Going man to man (or woman to woman) with their complaints....Don't you get it, Dumb Arse??? Never before has there been a forum in which to air out the sins of this department/administration/supervisors without some sort of swift punishment. And now that we have that forum, people like you DONT' LIKE IT ONE BIT, now do you.. You all can't go through out the night ruining peoples hopes and dreams and aspirations anymore without reading about it in print. This may not be much, but it's better than nothing. (We used to have a union publication, "Blackwater Sun", but one of the the previous union prez eliminated that, I guess to appease the "Gods". Get used to this forum. You all haven't seen "NOTHING" yet (oops, I'm showing my education again, Mr Peeper). From here on it, when the powers that be, from SGT on up screw up...you're going to read about it.....
Signed, ANONYMOUS!!!!!

12-23-2007, 08:27 PM
If this issue is really about the 'principle' behind a tiny basket of stinking cheese and stale crackers I have to call Bull. If you, the victim, would like, I can arrange to leave a 4 oz plastic bottle of Airplane issue WHINE to go with your cheese.

12-23-2007, 08:32 PM
I hear IA is going to start leaving bait packs of skittles around. Volunteers and Americorps will be the take down teams.

12-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Just like I figured..You dorks respond to a logical post with name calling. I would love for you (two) to leave your name and I promise you I will confront you to discuss my education and where I should hide. Man to man. No sense in the entire department being involved. And by the way, I have no education, meaning I have been here way longer than either of you, so don't try to tell me how wrong things have been done here. This seems to be a great forum for discussion over department issues and problems. How are the two psycho name callers helping the cause?

12-24-2007, 02:54 AM
"ruining peoples hopes and dreams and aspirations" :roll:
Get a grip, you were never leadership material.

12-26-2007, 05:52 AM
"ruining peoples hopes and dreams and aspirations" :roll:
Get a grip, you were never leadership material.

Dig the above posting from another "Clueless in Clearwater" candidate. Hey, Genius, or "Baby Toes" (whatever queer crap that is supposed to mean)...."leadership" has never been part of the criteria to get anywhere at CPD!! Get you head out of your butt and don't flatter yourself.

12-27-2007, 07:05 PM
24x7 seems unable to decide what side of the fence to be on. Sgt Q, is this you?? 24x7 is a little upset about the LT's little black book but then wants him left alone citing a "precedent." If precedent is what your looking for, the Chief recommended Termination for the Officer involved in the computer incident. And wasn't it a computer from a junk pile of old phased out computers that were slated to be thrown away. It sounds like the basket had a far greater monetary value. So let's follow precedent, as 24x7 recommends, and let the LT explain why he should not be terminated.

12-27-2007, 08:40 PM
I say we get a rope and string him up!

12-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Sheriff's office punishes two for adultery. The deputy was suspended for three days while the radio operator received a written reprimand ST. PETERSBURG (Bay News 9)

Good thing W.W.J.D. and the Rotund Caddie don't work at the Sheriff's Office, if the Deputy and Dispatcher got that for Adultery, I wonder what they would get for Theft!!!!!

24x7
12-29-2007, 01:13 PM
To Guest too, I’m not on the fence, my comment was SARCASM, I hate it when I have to explain it.

01-06-2008, 03:12 AM
Well I see things never change. I once had tickets sent to me at the station and had to turn them into the Chiefs office as we could not accept the gift. I guess Lt Bang decided it would be ok for him to accept the gift and allegedly send the wine to the Chiefs office. Sounds as if the Lt and the Chief should both be investigated. Why is it not acceptable for those who worked the job to accept the gift but the LT and Chief can take these items???? Double standards at its best. It is amazing that the little things will get the masses fired up.

01-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I SEE THE "ROTUND CADDIE" AND HIS COHORTS ARE AT IT AGAIN. A THE BUCS GAME. ST. PETE TIMES. IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT THEY CONTINUOUSLY GO TO BUCS PRACTICE GAMES WHILE ON DUTY ???

01-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Well at least if he is on Duty there is less chance he will end up in a TPD Cruiser..

01-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Well..... Let's get Rita Elected and her and her Designated Driver will straighten this S*&^& out..... :)