PDA

View Full Version : St. Pete Times Article. Will USF listen?

12-21-2007, 03:53 PM
http://blogs.tampabay.com/schools/2007/ ... t-usf.html (http://blogs.tampabay.com/schools/2007/12/consultant-usf.html)

12-21-2007, 04:12 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/12/20/Hills ... in_n.shtml (http://www.sptimes.com/2007/12/20/Hillsborough/Report_finds_USF_in_n.shtml)

12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
NOW THAT WE ARE IMPASSE MAYBE WE SHOULD PUT FORTH A DECENT PROPOSAL FOR THE MAGISTRATE/BOARD OF TRUSTEES TO CONSIDER.

MY FEAR IS THAT WE HAVE TRIED SO MUCH TO APPEASE USF WITH THE COUNTER PROPOSALS THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY FROM A REWARDING CONTRACT FOR US.

WE SHOULD PUT FORTH A STEP PLAN AGAIN......THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

12-24-2007, 08:12 PM
No. I don't think USF will pay one bit of attention to the report. They were given the same information last year by the Chief and the PBA team. They have had Students, Parents, Alumni, and elected officials also tell them what the problems are, yet they failed to pay attention to any of them.

But wait, what did we get??... a private security firm with absolutly no police powers at a cost of 1.2 million dollars a year ($200,000 was spent so for the partial year 2007). Funny thing is USF agreed to pay the Security Company a 3% increase each year ( a step Plan!!!) When we asked for a copy of the A/B contract, they cried impass.

The President and her henchmen are playing the odds. The odds being that so far we've been lucky. Our Homicide victim last year was a middle aged man and not some blond haired cheerleader type. So far we've also been lucky. We've had only one officer involved shooting on Campus. One, I guess is ok by their standards.

12-25-2007, 01:50 AM
HELLO USFPD. I AM ONE OF THE NEW SECURITY STAFF MEMBERS. WHY DO WE UPSET YOU SO. MOST OF US HAVE 4 YEAR DEGREES AND IN GENERAL, ARE IN BETTER PHYSICAL SHAPE THAN MOST OF YOU GIMPS. IT WILL BE AMUSING TO SEE HOW THE STUDENTS RELATE TO US. YOU SEE, AT THIS AGE, FRESHMEN STUDENTS ARE VERY AWARE OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES( a simple superficial phase of life). MORE THAN LIKELY, THEY WILL ASSOCIATE WITH US ON A MORE PERSONABLE LEVEL. WE WILL BE PREVY TO 'LEADS', 'LEAKS' AND INSIDE LOCAL INTEL. FOCUS ON HOW TO WORK WITH US AND FRET LESS ON HOW WE CAN BE A THREAT TO YOUR "ALREADY LACKING" EFFECTIVENESS. LIKE IT OR NOT, WE ARE HERE. SEE THIS A WAY TO GET OFF TO A NEW START. TO FIGHT THE INEVITABLE........WELL, YOU GUYS KNOW THE REST. MY COHORTS HAVE BEEN VIEWING YOUR POSTS FOR SOME TIME NOW AND WILL WONDER, WHEN WE MEET YOU, IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF THESE BASHING POSTS. PLEASE DO NOT PAINT YOURSELF IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. HAVE A GOOD SHIFT.

12-25-2007, 02:29 AM
:D :D :D Wow that was a post from someone who has never set foot on Campus :D :D :D

Lets see, Ka Rot Ta, Nemo, huggy bear, just to name a few of our Security friends Ha HA HA HA HA HA Nice guys but ha ha ha

Hey pal maybe you should drive through once in a while and check things out before you post another one of your bash posts ha ha ha

Ding !!!!!! Your fries are done.

12-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Don't hate the crip. I find it so easy to strike your nerve. hehe

Be happy, have a safe shift.

12-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Why drive through when I have access to the rooftop hatches and view you doing circles all night long; when not camped out in a resident office viewing smut............shhhhhhhhhh don't tell poppie..............don't agree, ask unit 6 or 7 to dig into your computer activity.....

Please have a productive shift and think about how you can help the security folks. I can see how this money spent on venues other than you, can cause stress on the job. Mmmmmm try switching up your patrol patterns, be kind to old folks and don't feed the squirrels.

Have an attentive attitude to aid in officer safety. 8)

12-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Why ban us. We are not breaking the rules.............

02-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Hello AlliedBarton CAPSLOCK writer:

I am a student at USF and I was wondering if you happened to be the AlliedBarton security 'officer' who asked my friend where you could buy some pot? Were you just trying to score a lead, or are some of you just 'down' with the college scene?

As far as the gimps go, I truly hope that AB is supplying its officers with geritol and Boneva to prevent any hip damage that may be caused if a golf cart was to break down someone might be required to walk somewhere.

Anyway, while you are at it, could you send me the link to the AB officers MySpace? you know, the guy who likes to hide behind bushes and jump out at female students when they pass? I mean, hey, at least he's not a rapist! That we know of....

02-17-2008, 02:59 AM
If he jumps, then hip malidies are not an issue. You fool :lol: :lol: 8)