PDA

View Full Version : chosen ones returns

12-21-2007, 03:52 PM
It is apparent that the chosen ones have returned to our page. As you read on you will find that they are trying to spread there BS on how great everything is. Then they bash the ones that are trully trying to express their opinions.

Go away chosen one

12-22-2007, 01:56 AM
yeah i noticed that to

12-22-2007, 03:40 AM
So, how is everything in Winter Garden?

12-22-2007, 11:50 AM
It is apparent that the chosen ones have returned to our page. As you read on you will find that they are trying to spread there BS on how great everything is. Then they bash the ones that are trully trying to express their opinions.

Go away chosen one

Make that chosen ones....we will soon be the majority. You unchosen ones are the remaining few negative people who are trying to bring everyone else down. A few of you aren't even with our department. You are too dense to raise a concern without doing it anonymously and attacking people. You go away.

12-22-2007, 08:29 PM

Go away chosen one

Make that chosen ones....we will soon be the majority. You unchosen ones are the remaining few negative people who are trying to bring everyone else down. A few of you aren't even with our department. You are too dense to raise a concern without doing it anonymously and attacking people. You go away.

Hmmmmm Terry or Tray ?? Come out quit hiding

12-23-2007, 02:32 AM
OK "Guest," maybe one day I can be as bold as you. Nice try. Go call your buddy Hilden.

betterinblue
02-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Guest is one active poster! :)

betterinblue
02-09-2008, 03:19 AM
i think shooting star is better than chosen ones, as some of the stars in this agency might not be jewish, which is what the term "chosen ones" ususally refers too. speaking of which, does anyone know is E3 got the chief to get kosher hot dogs this year? :lol:

02-09-2008, 12:22 PM
yes we had kosher super dogs at the annual punta gorda police picnic. they were delicious