PDA

View Full Version : Chief deputy should be suspended/fired

12-20-2007, 11:04 PM
They are all hypocrites!! how about the deputies who got counseled for affairs they had....wheres it fair across the board here...its not and never will be with this sheriff!!!!!

12-21-2007, 01:33 AM
HOW ABOUT THE SUSPICIOUS REPORT OF COUNTY PARK TROLLING BY A FORMER COMMAND STAFF EMPLOYEE - HE SUDDENLY RETIRED

12-21-2007, 02:51 AM
Yes.I remember that one.Right before election time he was made to retire,and the press never found out about it.They hid it well.

12-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Who was trolling the park? Im new here.

12-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I agree with you about the ***** and his affair. Everyone knows about it, yet the Sheriff does nothing. My view on the ****** is---if his own wife cant trust him, then how can we trust him?

12-21-2007, 07:59 PM
THERES A LOT OF HIDDEN THINGS THAT WILL NEVER BE TOLD>ALL NEWBIES GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN.YOU WILL REGRET IT DOWN THE ROAD>GO TO A REAL DEPT> WITH A UNION.

12-21-2007, 08:00 PM
AND YES THE ***********SHOULD BE FIRED AND PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER.

12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 2-3 MONTHS AGO THE PRESS CALLED THE SHERIFF ABOUT THE AFFAIR AND THAT THEY HEARD ABOUT IT.AT MY LEVEL I HEARD NOTHING MORE

12-22-2007, 02:19 PM
AMEN TO THAT ONE!!

12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Reference to the last post,fill me in about The deputy getting busted with his mistress girlfriend going to tampa in his agency car.....

12-26-2007, 02:58 PM
anyone know the story?

12-27-2007, 02:37 AM
yeah we want the story!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

12-29-2007, 08:27 AM
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/27 ... s-breaking (http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/27/pinellas-sheriffs-employees-punished-adultry/?news-breaking)

Interesting, Pinelleas County just punished some of their own for adultery.

12-29-2007, 02:36 PM
IF WE HAD A POLICY SUCH AS THIS ,THEN 20 PEOPLE WOULD BE SUSPENDED TOMORROW

12-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi company man with the last post.Apparently you have not been here that long.Doing that would be career suicide.They would have the crosshairs on you until 1 little thing such as being late and your shot dead.

12-30-2007, 04:20 PM
The WHOLE idea for this post is LET IT GO.... Are you that DUMB...

12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
I hope you people don't make arrests based on the same type of rumors, gossip and assumptions that you are using to convict our Chief Deputy. I'm not even sure that the people posting on this site are deputies because you are hiding behind anonymous screen names.....and you accuse the Chief of having no **edited**? I have worked at HCSO for many years and I have seen a lot of good, intelligent and deserving people work hard and get promoted through the ranks. I'll bet money that some of the people posting on this site are the same ones who are whining that they get passed over for promotion....take a look at how you are acting and you'll see why you aren't getting promoted. You need a reality check! If there is one thing I've learned over the years, it is that life is too short to be unhappy and bitter. If it really that bad here, you should look for jobs elsewhere.

01-01-2008, 02:48 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!thanks for all the posts.love you guys

Mod 33
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Please let me remind everyone that is posting to this thread. Using names and being slanderous in your comments can results in being banned from the site and the post deleted. These kinds of comments without proof can also result in other actions by the harmed party. Refrain from using names and comments that you would not use if confronted face to face by the person your are writing about.

01-05-2008, 02:11 AM
so follow him, file a complaint, call his wife, do something !!!

01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Now you know why I dont attend church.

01-08-2008, 06:52 PM
I have been treated nicely form the chief in 16 years.Some have not been.Lets do a tally of whether hes been good or bad.Hehas one god vote from me.

01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
hes been a bad boy....

01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
yes! He has been a very bad boy indeed.

01-09-2008, 09:07 PM
scooby???

01-16-2008, 05:57 PM
I am sure that the admin. read this and knows about the chiefs on the taxpayers clock affair.My QUESTION is why dont Nugent do something??????????????????????????????????

01-18-2008, 01:33 AM
Let it go.... If you are so concerned go see the SHERIFF and take care of it.... Let it go... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

01-18-2008, 03:17 AM
since you know about it,can you tell the sheriff for me!!!hahahahahahahahaha

01-20-2008, 11:48 PM
FINE.I will tell Sheriff Nugent even though I know he knows.

01-21-2008, 03:23 PM
What is the story for pete's sake.....

01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
read this entire post and it tells the story.

01-22-2008, 10:56 PM
read this entire post and it tells the story.

Don't believe everything you read. Know the people, know the story. There's less to it than you think.

Move on.

01-25-2008, 02:30 AM
so folks,rhere we have it! :roll: :oops:

01-26-2008, 06:49 PM
lETS GET IT TO THE PRESS GUYS!!!! :roll:

01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
If are so concerned with this problem then go to the press in person give them what you got give them your name and let them run with it. If not go to the Sheriff and tell him your feelings and ask him to take care of it.... If you do not want to do this then let it go... You are LITTLE people hiding behind this message board grow up... If you your energy at work rather than playing your little games here you would be a better person.

01-27-2008, 02:12 PM
guys the truth hurts :lol:

01-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Grow Up ,,, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

01-29-2008, 09:41 PM
He deserves a pink slip :cry: and if hes lucky,He will get a sheriffs office baseball cap and pen.

01-29-2008, 10:32 PM
:devil:

01-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Maybe there HAPPY together!!!I wish them luck! :cop: :devil:

01-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Test

01-31-2008, 02:54 AM
I had only one report kicked back this week lol :lol:

01-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Lets clean out the old wood and get some fresh pine :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

02-01-2008, 12:51 AM
retards..

02-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks!!!

02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Ok guys!!No more hanky panky on my taxpayer dollars :roll:

02-13-2008, 12:38 PM
more like my user name! :snicker: :snicker:

02-20-2008, 04:01 AM
chuga chuga choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-22-2008, 01:54 AM
why is chief ***edited** saying at the meeting that hes looking to catch a deputy using his patrol car off duty but he can do it then???

02-22-2008, 12:43 PM
When did he say this???

02-28-2008, 02:28 AM
That post you did would be career suicide.THAT WAS A VERY BAD CHOICE. I heard the same thing and I believe it also by the stuff I seen going around with the two lovebirds.

03-01-2008, 04:43 PM
CANT THE FOP DO SOMETHING LIKE DO A LETTERHEAD AND ALL MEMBERS SIGN IT ASKING FOR IT TO STOP SO KNOW ONE CAN BE SINGLED OUT? :roll:

03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Go ask the FOP President yourself???

03-03-2008, 12:32 PM
YOU MEAN WE ALL ASK THE FOP PRESIDENT.NICE TRY.MUST BE BRASS

03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Take a closer look at some of the S.O.P.'s. It usually says something like "you must do this unless the Sheriff gives you permission not to". That's the power of the HCSO double standard. If you are just realizing this then it's gonna be a long ride for you.

03-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Good post.Basically its a crap shoot.

03-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Revised S.O.P. now leaves even more room for Monday morning quarterbacking. The revision should read "Instead of outlining prohibited acts we're going to let you do whatever you want and we'll decide if you did the right thing the next business day from our comfy chairs." Let's just hope noone pisses in their cheerios that morning.

03-06-2008, 10:25 PM
The is such a true statement you just presented.

03-07-2008, 12:04 PM
well lets start going then!

03-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Like I said under the "Thanks pat "board WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS INCLUDING THE HIGHERUPS AND #2.

03-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Like I said under the "Thanks pat "board WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS INCLUDING THE HIGHERUPS AND #2.

Hopefully there's a positive message in what's quoted.

In the other thread there is a very strong theme regarding "the brotherhood" and not faulting someone for their mistakes. I agree but also want to tie that theme into this thread. If the brotherhood is as strong as it appears in the other thread(s), then it should include all of the "brothers" and "sisters" no matter the rank, and no matter the issue.

03-09-2008, 04:21 PM
there is brotherhood in the lower ranks. the higher ups would be included if they included themselves. this agency does not give out enough atta boys just oh **its . they hold themselves above everyone cant even say hello or associate themselvs with us pee on's. it would be nice to see the #2 be accountable for his actions. and make a statement or appologize for his actions. attitude reflects leadership. if the higher ups would take time to get to know the lower guys maybe the moral would be higher.its ashame there is double standards when it comes to the LEADERSHIP!

03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
The FOP should have a hold a no confidence vote of the command staff.

03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
...and inform the press of the results.

03-10-2008, 11:56 PM
f.o.p. do something like that . they are to scared to go against the sheriff. thats our problem

03-13-2008, 12:56 PM
OUR FOP WOULD NEVER GO AGAINST THE SHERIFF!WE NEED ANOTHER WAY. :shock:

03-17-2008, 12:29 AM
GUYS WE HAVE POWERS IN NUMBERS.LETS EXPOSE THIS AND MAKE CHANGES FOR THE BETTER

03-17-2008, 03:32 AM
Geez people - No one cares what the FOP thinks, or cares about any vote of confidence. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and you guys are throwing boulders.

You are making all of us look stupid. If the administration ever reads this stuff, and quite honestly I doubt they would waste their time, I hope they realize that all of your negative, attacking comments are representative of only a VERY SMALL number of unhappy people. Most of us are quite happy with our jobs, and thankful that we have things as good as we do. I don't think we need our union, but we are stuck with them so we might as well make the best of it.

Sheriff, if you ever see these comments, please know that these loud, obnoxious voices don't represent most of us that work here - they are a very small minority that no other agency would hire, which is why they stay here and complain all the time.

03-17-2008, 10:33 AM
I dont even think many are even employees that post I hear they are posssible ex employees. I am sure there are a few current and then you could have the same moron doing numerous posts making the blog look busier than it is.

03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
I am an employee and I feel we dont need a union anyway.Its done nothing really for us.And yes some comments on these boards are very true.Some im not so sure about.I hope the admin. reads this so they can see a possible change to make things better and for improvement.

03-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey DUMB *** the Union secured your pay raises.... for another year....

03-18-2008, 12:39 AM
I think the contract has us taking cars home and merit raises. Without that we might not have gotten either of them this year, so i am kinda happy thats secured.

03-18-2008, 01:34 AM
If the county wants to make cuts then they should leave the bottom feeders alone.Does the admin need take home cars???Why cant they respond to afterhour calls and put in for mileage instead of making cuts to our sro programs.theres ways to make cuts.They need to leave the sro intact and think of other expenditures to cut.

03-18-2008, 02:49 AM
We had take home cars, merit raises, excellent benefits and lots of other things before the union. The union didn't do any of that for us. The only difference now is that we have to pay dues for the same things we used to get.

03-18-2008, 10:34 AM
guess you cant understand the point that its in a contract and cant just be taken away. we had it before a union but could have just been taken away. guess simple things are hard to figure out for some

03-18-2008, 11:08 AM
guest 99,are you a deputy or admin???just wondering?

03-18-2008, 09:22 PM
nope not admin, just a deputy with some common sense and can face reality. why do you think I am admin because I didnt make a negative post. Not all of us deputies are miserable and believe the office will be perfect, or better yet disgruntled because we didnt get our way. Its a job that pays decent, has a retirement , benefits and a take home car. Not going to find much better in a county with the 3rd largest unemployment rate in the state. and before you going being even more nasty I am not a "company man" like some say about others on here. I do my hours and go home to be with my family which is my top priority maybe you should put your family in front of work its obvious your obsessed with what goes on there.

03-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Guest 99..you live on here.I looked at the posts and it seems you have no life.I bet you listen to your portable when your off and gossip about the office 24-7 with your wife....grow up and go fishing.I bet you used to drive your patrol car off duty and waxed your car with turtle wax even though it wasnt even yours and the counties.who is laughing now>.hahahahahahahaha

03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
wow you need help, think I have posted no more than 8 times. I do know that the random drug screens are going on now ,if they do random mental evaluations you are screwed. my obsessed point rings true about you on this site***********EDITED*******. I am sure other normal people on here would stand beside me more than you and your many different screen names.

03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
I see how quick you responded.I didnt even leave the site and you were back again.Apparently you have no self esteem trying to say others will stand by me.Ill hold your hand.....and we can talk about chases and stuff...and they way you slammed him down and the way you got your car to 120......I was on my 10-85..and had to tpye this...well on back on patrol hcso boy!!!!

03-19-2008, 02:40 AM
whats wrong you face a little resistance from someone that can see through your nonsense and have to resort to name calling like a 6yr old and try and use humor that is no funnier than a 4am infomercial. your a moron you know your a moron who has to hide behind a keyboard*************EDITED*****************good luck in your quest to bad mouth whoever doesnt please you, but you dont speak for anyone but yourself. i am sure you will try some internet cowardly attack on me, but little does it affect anything since your on a freakin computer ya coward.

03-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Raises and Cars "could" have been taken away??? Let's deal with reality - we had take home cars, merit increases every single year, cost of living increases every single year, great benefits, best insurance coverage available, excellent equipment, solid training, and all without a union. The Sheriff took care of us all the time. When other counties had salaries creeping higher, he went to bat for us then too. Remember the huge raises we got when he took office? No union was involved. We simply don't have anything now that we didn't already have, but we pay dues. Don't kid yourself about "protection"... if the county commission chooses not to fund our contract, then we lose it anyway. These are simple facts. You can create hypothetical "could haves", "would haves", etc., but the facts are the facts. We have it pretty good here, and have for a long, long time.

03-19-2008, 09:53 AM
The HUGE pay raise you got 2 years ago (18%) I might add was because of the UNION. The reason we went UNION was to SECURE everything we have now. No the county commission can not take it back.That is why they call it a CONTRACT..... And even if the contact expires and we can't renew another contract,, The old contract stays in place.... That is reality. So you need to get your facts correct before you post anything. Simply put you sign a contract with a bank for a loan and you do not pay what happens???? Same thing with us...It is LEGAL and BINDING. If you do not believe me go see one of the FOP board members and ask your question to them....

03-19-2008, 10:36 AM
thats the point I was trying to make then he just goes off like a maniac. hes the kind of guy you can look at a green car and he would insist the color is not green.

03-19-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm afraid you are incorrect. And the pay raise I'm referring to was prior to the union. It's likely we would have received a larger raise without the union. Look, you can bash all you want, but the fact is that the County can deny funding, period. Contract or no contract, we cannot strike, so there has to be funding or it's all a waste of paper. Not that they WILL deny funding, but they could. And we can no longer ask the Sheriff to back us because the funding for our contract is up to the County Commissioners. If you have a FOP rep telling you differently, they are fooling you.

All I'm saying is, in my opinion (which I'm not asking you to agree with), things were better before we got our union. Just look at this message board - the only thing it does is stir the pot. Our union could be so productive, but it simply isn't. Instead, we just keep stirring the pot. Is it the leadership of our union? The union itself? Maybe both? Whatever it is, as a long term deputy in this agency, I don't see where it has provided me any benefit that is any better than I already had. If you try to say it's "security", it simply isn't. You are welcome to your opinion, just as I am. But you don't have to get angry and start calling people names just because someone sees things differently than you.

03-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Thats why there is leo affairs,so we can exercise our first amendment rights and speak openly.Everyone can be themselves on here and voice there feelings.We are not puppets but individuals.So guys start typing.Good luck!!!

03-20-2008, 02:33 AM
No you are incorrect the last big pay raise was at the beginning of this contract The Sheriff came to us and asked if we want more money or more people. We the UNION chose the money. i.e. BIG pay raise. The county can deny the funding but then the Sheriff will have to ask the Governor to get the funding. Or cut something from his budget to fund it.... you are fooling yourself.

03-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Geez....you take everything so personal.It seems that talking about the S.O. is like talking about your mother .Very strange.Anyway,just because as a deputy I speak about issues does not mean I am disgruntled or mad at the office.Its a message board and we can talk and discuss issues.Were in America not Nugent town!

03-20-2008, 12:45 PM
No hard feelings you just need to get your facts straight. If you give bad information then this causes problems with the rest of the members or employees. This is a message board for factual infomation and not to smear anyone or an organization. If you are a member of the FOP then you need to talk to a board member and address your concerns. Even if your not still feel free to talk to one of them they always willing to give free advise.

And this is nothing personal

03-20-2008, 03:06 PM
I agree.This is a message board and anyone or deputy can put there true feelings no matter if it smears an organization or not.Anyone is allowed to voice their own interpretations as we are not puppets even though some office workers compare us to that.It it hurts your feelings ,then you should not read this and do something else productive with your life/or time.No one makes anyone read the post!!!

03-20-2008, 03:18 PM
I also want to add that I can bet my life that the ones who are arguing on this are married to fellow employees.I can tell as those are the majority of ones that have no life and live this stuff 24-7.All I can say is that they are missing alot on life.But whatever floats their boats.Whats even more crazy,is the ones like this who have no other life are the ones that have no feelings to live anymore when they are fired or retired.So chill out and go fishing.

03-20-2008, 03:39 PM
You are wrong .... But you need to go fishing...

03-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Good one..I bet your pajamas tonight will be your uniform....good job

03-21-2008, 01:08 PM
you make no sense guest. I am sure your no supervisor or maybe you were one that got demoted

03-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Bizarre how this board went from the pink dinosoar to the black tires.

03-21-2008, 05:52 PM
thats because trash talking guest called called out and he was made to look stupid, all he has now are below average come backs that take a few minutes to figure out what he was trying to say

03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
opps I meant thats because he got called out..little typo I made above

03-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Whoever keeps posting and saying to talk to your f.o.p. reps about everything and anything is a smuck.I wish guest 99 would post his true name and quit hiding behind his computer monitor *****EDITED********.Anyway,I have been sitting back.I have been watching whats being said.I will say the F.o.p. is weak.Teamsters would be a better choice or hillsboroughs division of PBA.Guest 99 needs to unplug his keyboard.Other posters,i appreciate you keeping it clean.And yes everyone does have a right to post and speak their mind.Good night to all!

03-22-2008, 12:10 PM
And I assume your real name is loud mouth because you wanna preach that others should use real names. I never said the fop was a cure all I was just making a point that I would rather have some benefits in a contract than the old way where it can be given and taken away at the bosses discretion. And when the coward guest wants to attack people on here he should prepare to get attacked back.

03-22-2008, 01:50 PM
TO THE 99 man.I think after that one,I would go to the E.r. and have surgery after loudmouths foot was implanted in your *** Permanenty!!AT least we have some humor here guys.

03-22-2008, 04:02 PM
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-22-2008, 07:46 PM
oh you mean when he tried to call me schmuck and spelled it smuck. yeah hes a smart one, his posts look like a 1st grader typed them.Yeah put 911 on stand by he got me good. at least I use the same screen name and dont change them looking like more people are posting. look forward to more original humor from that SCHMUCK.

03-22-2008, 07:47 PM
TO THE 99 man.I think after that one,I would go to the E.r. and have surgery after loudmouths foot was implanted in your *** Permanenty!!AT least we have some humor here guys.

whats permanenty?
looking at your preschool spelling I think your guest using another name once again..

03-22-2008, 08:21 PM
maybe if you put your man meat magazine down and studied a book you could spell simple words ,if you are going to try and make an insult.

03-23-2008, 12:42 AM
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-23-2008, 11:31 AM
wrong again guest. I am actually on the road

03-23-2008, 11:31 AM
oh and I have 3 yrs left

03-23-2008, 11:46 AM
come on keep guessing and taking shots at others while you guess

03-23-2008, 12:29 PM
grow up 99.I hope you are not my zone partner

03-24-2008, 11:35 PM
It's worth repeating... MORONS.

There are a lot of words to describe you low-lifes, but nothing sums it up better than MORONS.

It's soooo amusing to see some of you FOP followers that actually believe the crap the Board feeds you. I've been a deputy here a looooong time, and it is definitely not better now than it was before the FOP came in to "save the day". What would we ever do without the expert guidance and superior knowledge of our FOP stooges?!

03-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Whats the scoop on this.You think admin, knows this site exists with this topic?

MOD 332
04-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Whats the scoop on this.You think admin, knows this site exists with this topic?

Yes, the administration knows. As a matter of fact, they are very upset about this particular thread, and have made several requests to MOD 1 and Sysop via their connections in the FOP to have it completely removed. I have seen the emails from the State FOP president (on behalf of Sheriff Nugent) to the head MODS, requesting that this entire thread be deleted.

MOD 1/Sysop stood up and allowed it to stay provided that it does not violate the terms of use. Be very grateful that they did this. Bottom line, they stood up for our First Amendment rights.

But there is a catch. We cannot cross the line from free speech to libel. That is why you will see me editing some stuff out. I know it that it may upset some of you when I edit the really bad stuff out, but if I don't take out the slander, we may lose the thread altogether.

Although I would like to post my true feelings on this issue, I cannot as a Moderator. Actually, I have found it necessary to delete not only posts that I don't agree wth, but also posts that I DO agree with. But it must be done so we can be in compliance with the terms of use. So, when you post here, be sure to not name people, or to get really nasty.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, guys.

MOD 332

04-01-2008, 03:26 AM
Thanks for sticking up for us MOD. It is nice to know that they are monitoring the blogs on here. I think I speak for most when I say that all we want is equal treatment. Here are a few items that concern me:

1. I don't drive my agency vehicle off duty and neither should you.
2. I, by S.O.P., have to greet you in the hallway then you should greet me instead of sticking your nose in the air.
3. I have to go through Block Training then you should have to (and meet the same standards!).
4. An occasional ride-along would do wonders.

Our agency likes to encourage militaristic behavior, since many members of the Command Staff have been in the military, but it seems like they've forgotten the most important thing taught in the military....to LEAD BY EXAMPLE ! Deputies are the backbone of this agency. Don't punish us for doing what you're allowed to do.

04-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks mod for passing that info to us.And thanks mod 1 for defending our amendments and letting the truth be known.Its sad That the sheriff even tried to have it removed when he knows as well as all of us that we see this going on everyday.Well we did anyway lol,as Im sure he had long talk with a few people.(lets not put names)Its so wrong.What happened to leading by example.

04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Also I forgot to thanks mod 332.You set a great example of a moderator.Im glad Mod 1,Chip de block stood up for this.Anyone who dont know who he is read about him under the founder of leoaffairs.He worked at tampa p.d. and went through a lot when he exposed some corruption.It made the news years ago and the union pba protected him and he sued and won also for a whistleblower act.Kudos to you Chip for having a great backbone.

04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey Mod, If you want the message board to be fair and follow the rules, then why are there entire threads and comments that use initials and/or positions in the agency that clearly identify who they are referring to? Why aren't you correcting or deleting those?******************edited by mod 332************************

Not trying to incite you, just stating what is clearly evident in these messages.

04-01-2008, 10:28 PM
makes you wonder if the defensive posts are admin. which im sure they are!I also think its very wrong for Nugent to get the state Fop to email a letter to sysop and the owner trying to get it removed.Another reason why PBA is a better choice.FOP is apparently not for the guys and getting involved where it shouldnt.Again kudos to CHip de block owner of Leo affairs.

04-01-2008, 11:24 PM
The FOP state President is co-owner in this web-site.This is the reason why he got involved If you have proof then it is not Libel. And people have not been following the TERMS and USE of this web-site that is why it was removed. If No one is going to confront the people involved in this issue and show proof then you have to let it go. First Amendment only goes so far, The person that posted that petition crossed over that line. MOD332 is correct be careful l on what you post. This is not a FOP / PBA issue.

MOD 332
04-02-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey Mod, If you want the message board to be fair and follow the rules, then why are there entire threads and comments that use initials and/or positions in the agency that clearly identify who they are referring to? Why aren't you correcting or deleting those?*********edited by mod 332** **********************

Not trying to incite you, just stating what is clearly evident in these messages.

Thank you for your feedback. Since I cannot catch everything (I am only one person), it should go without saying that I will miss things from time to time. That is why there are 2 MODS attached to this site; so there is a checks and balance system of sorts in place. Please tell me specifically which posts upset you. Narrow it down for me so I can look into it without deleting stuff that does not violate the terms of use. If we do not come to a agreement on whatever posts are upsetting you, then please get with MOD 1. He has significantly more experience with the terms of use, and he will be able to work the issue out if you and I come to an impasse.

Oh, by the way, I had to edit a bit of your post. Please be careful with the accusations if you do not have sufficent facts to substantiate them.

Thanks for your understanding. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

MOD 332

04-18-2008, 12:12 AM
hard to believe that this post got 12,000 hits!!!

04-28-2008, 02:25 AM
and yet nothing is still being done about him.....

04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Do something about it or leave it alone... It OVER

LUKE FRAZIER
04-30-2008, 04:20 AM
HOW ABOUT THE SUSPICIOUS REPORT OF COUNTY PARK TROLLING BY A FORMER COMMAND STAFF EMPLOYEE - HE SUDDENLY RETIRED

what was the name of this guy does anybody know and what were the details of the incident

They're all bunch of hypocrites, they should be held to the same standards that they enforce

04-30-2008, 12:04 PM
This cant be Luke.. He cannot read or write... Nice try though

05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
whats the scoop on this?

05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Nothing it is a dead issue

06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Neverrrrrrrrrrrrr drop ittttttt

06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Moron :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

06-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Dont be mad....be glad!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-21-2008, 04:03 PM
If you are so concerned go ask him yourself, You LOSER

06-23-2008, 02:24 AM
I would like to know why posts are being deleted without names????

MOD 1
06-23-2008, 03:45 AM
I would like to know why posts are being deleted without names????

See this other thread. http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=68005

Plus, posts don't have to contain names to violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

07-05-2008, 01:45 PM
chiefy pooh is being a good boy now I hope

07-05-2008, 07:21 PM
you MORON :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

07-08-2008, 12:11 AM
no more name calling!!!!be professional

07-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Then let's use this site for what it was intended for...

07-25-2008, 09:43 PM
geees can hcso get worse right now

08-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello,anybody there?

09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Well I read what happened in the newspaper.I thought the saying goes that they should lead by example.Why does everyone get bashed except him???

09-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Its due to a little something I like to call "Sheriffmatic Immunity". The S.O.P.'s do not apply to his right hand. Positions from Captain up can be replaced at anytime. Guess they feel that if they keep people walking on egg shells that they'll get what they want. Forbes says its the third best way to run a business ya know.....after positive motivation and having good people skills (god forbid)!

09-20-2008, 05:28 PM
I guess I need to brush up on our rules and their rules lol....He still should be demoted to a deputy.How would you like him as a zone partner .lol

09-20-2008, 06:23 PM
You appear to be talking to yourself Jackooo. :?

11-13-2008, 01:56 AM
wowwwww!!!!shame on him

11-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Adultery should be punished fairly here.Not of who u are or rank.

12-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Maybe he should dress up as frosty,as he can be cold as ice.

12-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Santa,put coal in his stocking!

01-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the presents Santa.I will be a good christian behaved deputy chief this year and not forget where I came from.

01-09-2009, 11:15 PM
I agree with you about the ***** and his affair. Everyone knows about it, yet the Sheriff does nothing. My view on the ****** is---if his own wife cant trust him, then how can we trust him?

AMEN! Same goes with EVERY LEO, including the bossman!!!

01-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Hes the second in command.Not thee bossman but the bossmans #2.

01-10-2009, 05:31 PM

Yes that's true, and that's not what was meant when this was typed.

AMEN! Same goes with EVERY LEO, including the bossman!!!

01-10-2009, 05:55 PM

How many trust the bossman?

01-11-2009, 02:19 PM
I dont trust both of them as far as I can throw them.Look at the history people.They dont care.If you get hurt on or off duty or if they are out for you,they will get you.DIsgusting stress they put on us.Its not like the job isnt enough stress but then add the admin. crap from them two.

01-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I don't trust either of them either or others in admin.

01-12-2009, 12:00 AM
makes you wonder if the defensive posts are admin. which im sure they are!I also think its very wrong for Nugent to get the state Fop to email a letter to sysop and the owner trying to get it removed.Another reason why PBA is a better choice.FOP is apparently not for the guys and getting involved where it shouldnt.Again kudos to CHip de block owner of Leo affairs.

Admin. scours the forums and newspapers and always stir the pot trying to shut people up. They are rude, crude and immature. Nugent wants things kept quite while his arse kissers try to sell the department. Problem is too many people know whats going on and admin is only making it worse. There are to many personal relationships in HSO, too many people married or living together with other employees, too many people boinking each other and too many families being hurt by these actions. Now we've got people saying that brothers are sticking up for each others in investigations. People don't believe us and we've done it to ourselves.

01-12-2009, 12:59 AM
very true and its very sad.

01-13-2009, 07:05 PM

Admin. scours the forums and newspapers and always stir the pot trying to shut people up. They are rude, crude and immature. Nugent wants things kept quite while his arse kissers try to sell the department. Problem is too many people know whats going on and admin is only making it worse. There are to many personal relationships in HSO, too many people married or living together with other employees, too many people boinking each other and too many families being hurt by these actions. Now we've got people saying that brothers are sticking up for each others in investigations. People don't believe us and we've done it to ourselves.

Absolutely!

01-14-2009, 04:05 PM
you sound upset!!!

01-14-2009, 08:19 PM
you sound upset!!!

Who does? I'm not but I can't speak for others.

01-18-2009, 09:16 PM
i heard a rumor that the forensics queen just got a brand new ofc near the chiefs office cuz they kicked out IA. i also heard that even though the office wont approive any of our ot they still found the cash $$$$ to buy the forensics queen new fancy office furniture. anyone know any more details?!?!? WE WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!!

:evil:

01-21-2009, 04:55 AM
What about the "special" locks on the doors? What is so confidential in there that the door needs a key AND a code lock? Hmm, maybe it's the activities going on that need to be kept secluded.

01-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Wow looks like you guys have some problems.ANd I thought we had problems where I am at lol.

01-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Wow looks like you guys have some problems.ANd I thought we had problems where I am at lol.

Some problems? There are lots of problems here!!!!!!!!!!!! A bunch of suck ups AKA brown nosers and people who are salespeople instead of law enforcement officers. That's what happens when you have corruption and favoritism.

01-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Well maybe the Miss will be going for chiefies retirement egg nest.

01-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Someone will get his retirement nest egg and it may not be him if he keeps up the shenanigans he's pulling.

01-31-2009, 05:01 PM
glitchesinthesystem or should that be glitchesinthebritches? :mrgreen:

:cop:

02-02-2009, 10:57 AM
More then glitches...how about itches!!!!!!!lol

02-02-2009, 09:28 PM
glitchesinthesystem or should that be glitchesinthebritches? :mrgreen:

:cop:

itchesinhisbritches......i don't care who you are, now thats funny. :lol:

02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Mylander would have sent him packing with a pink slip.Oh yeah,and no accrued annual and sick time!!! like he did to other people!! like Libengood and others.He dont deserve my tax dollars paying him out thousands of dollars for his working out on the clock for 3 hours a day and etc.Even as a major they did that!!!crooks!!but they attack libengood for the same thing!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
the ex captian bob Henning for sheriff!!!

02-11-2009, 01:37 PM
at least we would be able to do real police work,instead of being salesman passing out business cards with a light bar on top lol :snicker:

02-12-2009, 02:16 AM
at least we would be able to do real police work,instead of being salesman passing out business cards with a light bar on top lol :snicker:
Sometimes I feel like I should be saying "here's your sign" instead of "here's my card". Hey Nuge, here's your sign!!!!

02-16-2009, 07:25 PM
It's very funny to read all these posts that are on this site. I have to admit some of you are very clever and have made me laugh through the years. I hate to even let the cat out of the bag, since it has been a secret for so long. I feel as though it's the right time to let it out because some of you are really getting out of hand. The secret is that the Chief has been raising Miss Biometrics since she was 4 years old. I am sure that if you find Elvira's diary you will find some mention to it, or you can just ask the Director of Forensics. Some of you may have put all of it together already, keep in mind that the Chief started his career in St. Pete. He is very protective of her and now you know why. You really should get the facts before posting such nonsense - it is very funny though. :devil:

Happy Blogging. :evil:

02-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi chief..its too late buddy,dont try to convince us :snicker:

02-16-2009, 08:28 PM
It's a shame that peson was trying to put a damper on your blog. The truth hurts, especially when it affects all those lies. Research it out brother. If you continue to play the music, people will dance. unfortunetly, they will not dance to "Milli Vanilli" my friend. :shock:

02-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi chief..its too late buddy,dont try to convince us :snicker:
:cop: :mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen:
My thoughts exactly!!

02-17-2009, 01:43 AM
I don't care what their relationship is. I don't care if he thinks of her as a "gag" daughter or has raised her since she was 4 hours old. Their relationship is not the issue. What they do on their own time is their business. The issue is that she is benefitting fiancially from her relationship with him. Go ahead. Deny that. Nice big raise, nice big office, probably new title in the works. That is wrong, I don't care how you try to justify it.

02-18-2009, 04:55 AM
O ok,so now the admin. hires friends and etc for special spots and gives them extra pay.Thanks for letting all of us know.Thats even worse.Thats crazy that she got where shes at cause he raised her???gimme a break!!!!resign chief Hensley with your head down!!! :x

02-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Ever hear the expression "Perception is Reality". I guess since everything has been put into perspective for us, it is all okay.

Now I see why all the assistants are needed in forensics. I think if anyone else were in that biometrics position, they would be struggling to keep up with their work load. Because the Chief raised her since she was 4years old, he obviously does not want to see her struggle so an assistant is hired for her, then another...wow. She received her own office in forensics and now a private office away from forensics. Very interesting! So in all actuality there are three separate forensics offices located within the S.O. The directors office, the biometrics office, and then the office where all the real forensic work is done.

If the taxpayers knew that the Chief Deputy is getting paid as much money as he is to put together desks and help set up the biometrics office, I think they would be okay with that. Or if the taxpayers knew that the Chief Deputy doesn't allow deputies to drive their patrol cars out of the county but the Chief himself drove down to Clearwater to pick up some Thomas the Train goodies, not only by himself but with one of his female subordinates, I am sure they would think there was nothing wrong with that either. If the taxpayers knew that the biometrics expert was hired at a pay rate higher than what deputies who have been there for years (putting their lives on the line) were making they wouldn't see anything wrong with that. Or if they knew that an assistant and then another had to be hired to help with the workload they would think that is okay too. I think they would also approve of all of her pay raises even with her assistants. No, I don't think any favoritism has been shown here and I don't think that the taxpayers would either.

Remember: Perception is Reality

02-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Ever hear the expression "Perception is Reality". I guess since everything has been put into perspective for us, it is all okay.

Now I see why all the assistants are needed in forensics. I think if anyone else were in that biometrics position, they would be struggling to keep up with their work load. Because the Chief raised her since she was 4years old, he obviously does not want to see her struggle so an assistant is hired for her, then another...wow. She received her own office in forensics and now a private office away from forensics. Very interesting! So in all actuality there are three separate forensics offices located within the S.O. The directors office, the biometrics office, and then the office where all the real forensic work is done.

If the taxpayers knew that the Chief Deputy is getting paid as much money as he is to put together desks and help set up the biometrics office, I think they would be okay with that. Or if the taxpayers knew that the Chief Deputy doesn't allow deputies to drive their patrol cars out of the county but the Chief himself drove down to Clearwater to pick up some Thomas the Train goodies, not only by himself but with one of his female subordinates, I am sure they would think there was nothing wrong with that either. If the taxpayers knew that the biometrics expert was hired at a pay rate higher than what deputies who have been there for years (putting their lives on the line) were making they wouldn't see anything wrong with that. Or if they knew that an assistant and then another had to be hired to help with the workload they would think that is okay too. I think they would also approve of all of her pay raises even with her assistants. No, I don't think any favoritism has been shown here and I don't think that the taxpayers would either.

Remember: Perception is Reality

:snicker: :cop: :snicker:

02-19-2009, 12:26 PM
fraud fraud fraud :evil:

03-06-2009, 01:40 PM
As a taxpayer,this turns my stomach.Quit already chief Hensley and take your affair with you!!! :lol:

03-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

Go talk to him TAX PAYER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

03-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Enough already: Get a new line to use okay. You use that same line in all your cross post...

03-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Because this fits you MORON!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Here's one for you..."i'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"
so there! :devil:

03-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Does this mean your mommy will not let you go to the meetings???? Because the meeting will run past your bed time.... Wear your Footie PJs to the meeting.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

03-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Actually while you are at the meeting, I will be with YOUR mommy and I won't need my footie pj's
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
hey 2nd grader: Report to the main office and be ready for your paddling!

03-08-2009, 01:37 AM
:cop: :cop:

Know I'm sick of the chief and his shennanigans, wish he would go, right along with the head honcho. They both suc*

03-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Go play your games somewhere else. This is for important issues here.

03-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Beavis-Chief Hensley and Nugent -butthead.Take your cartoon affairs elsewhere.

04-14-2009, 02:29 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/27/pinellas-sheriffs-employees-punished-adultry/?news-breaking

Interesting, Pinelleas County just punished some of their own for adultery.

They've done it again too.

A married patrol deputy and a detective with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office have received written reprimands for having an intimate relationship that violated the agency's adultery policy.

A Sheriff's Office report released Thursday says Cpl. Randy Corlett, who is married, and Detective Amy White, who is single, began the relationship when they attended a conference on hostage negotiation in Cocoa Beach in June.

The two continued the relationship until the end of January, when White told Corlett she was pregnant with his child, the report.

White, 33, is the daughter of Pasco County Sheriff Bob White. A detective in the burglary and pawn unit, White joined the Sheriff's Office in January 2006 and makes $46,886 a year, said Pinellas Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Marianne Pasha.

Corlett, 42, was hired by the agency in December 1986 and makes $67,143 annually.

According to the report, the two were socializing at their hotel in Cocoa Beach on June 8 when they began "consuming some alcoholic beverages."

"As the evening came to an end, one thing led to another and (White) and Cpl. Corlett ended up in her room," the report said.

White later told her supervisor that she knew Corlett was married and that "it was something neither of them had planned on," but that the encounters continued through the rest of the week of the conference and for several months afterward.

Corlett said the affair began "after his marriage had deteriorated," but said "he and his wife have to come to terms with his infidelity and have been attending marriage counseling," according to the report.

Sheriff Jim Coats instituted the adultery policy in 2005, making it the first of its kind among Tampa Bay's large law enforcement agencies. The rule bans Sheriff's Office employees from having adulterous relationships with their colleagues.

Both Corlett and White received letters of reprimand. Punishments for the offense can vary, with the deputy's previous disciplinary history taken into account, Pasha said.

"The discipline meted out depends, essentially, on what is brought to the table in the offense or violation, and any previous disciplines the member may have," Pasha said.

Personnel files for Corlett and White were not available for review late Thursday afternoon, Pasha said.guest334

04-15-2009, 07:28 PM
I take it the chief deputy would have been in the newspaper years ago in Pinellas and fired by now!!! :idea:

04-16-2009, 11:36 AM
You got that right!

05-10-2009, 02:46 PM
ever heard the saying,"do as I say,not as I do" or hippocrates??

05-31-2009, 01:03 AM
And how did you get this information????

05-31-2009, 02:28 AM
And how did you get this information????
Wouldn't you like to know? :snicker:
Did I annouce it before it was supposed to be annouced? Too bad!!

06-10-2009, 02:30 PM
hes out the door soon!!!must be nice to get a fat pension for pulling shenanigans on the clock.

06-22-2009, 10:32 PM
He should get handcuffs and 10-15 for these shenanigans :evil:

06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
He should get handcuffs and 10-15 for these shenanigans :evil:
right along with quite a few others and the shenanigans they are pulling.

07-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Tired of this nonsense? Go to the 2012 postings and read about the coming change! Read all of it!

08-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Im surprised his mistress is still there......maybe not for long!!! :evil:

09-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Im surprised his mistress is still there......maybe not for long!!! :evil:
maybe, with any luck!

09-18-2009, 02:40 AM
And now look where he works ..... working for the medical examiners office, while he collected pay from HCSO in August ..... hmmmmmm....... :cop: :cop:

11-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I am so happy this clown is gone!!

02-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Whats crazy is that he got away clean.Barbee read this complete posts.Its so true.Its illegal fraud

02-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Mr.Barbee,ditto!!

06-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Look at this guy,the old chief.He didnt retire,he left for another job

12-05-2010, 04:31 AM
this guy was bozo the clown

12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Why didnt he put in for Nugents replacement.???oh yeah,His affair on the clock with the forensic lady would be aired out.Gee it was only tax payers money being wasted as he romanced her and took her out on the clock,no big deal.Just theft of governement funds