PDA

View Full Version : FOP names Deputy of the Year

News Flash
12-20-2007, 02:08 PM
FOP names Deputy of the Year
Fraternal Order of Police Robert E. Lister Memorial Lodge 66 honored Charlotte County Sheriff's Office Deputy Bettina Korte-Alex as Deputy of the Year...
Click here (http://www.sun-herald.com/NewsArchive2/122007/np7.htm?date=122007&story=np7.htm) for the full story.

ROADIE
12-20-2007, 09:34 PM
The slam post was removed by moderator 2 and is no longer viewable In response to the above ignorant moron, you obviously are jealous that you could never be half the officer that Bettina is. She received this award by performing her duties in the most professional manner and taking the extra step to solve cases and being a valuable asset to the agency. You on the other hand are apparently a slug that does nothing but criticize and bash your co-workers and will have a very lackluster career and will probably be no stranger to IA. And this comes from a person that has been in law enforcement longer than you have probably been on this earth. Bettina is a deputy that you can count on for x94 and know that she will be there for you 110%.

12-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I second the above....GOOD JOB BETTINA!!!

12-21-2007, 12:46 AM
who cares? she is just trying to be a ///edited out by moderator 2/// in the spotlight, shes still /// edited out by moderator 2 ///

What an a$$. She is a good person and actually gives a damn about pepole. You can go pound sand.

12-21-2007, 02:28 AM
As Prez of the Lodge it was one of my greatest pleasures awarding Bettina on Tuesday night.
She was kept totally in the dark about the award until I brought her up to the center of the floor.
Her parents are extremely proud.
She deserves the award. I was impressed with her the first time I met her when she took over a simple crash on Bermont Rd.
She is an intelligent, caring and basically all around 10-08 officer.

Keith

12-21-2007, 01:20 PM
I've known Tina for a long time and I want to say that whoever wrote that stupid comment is a complete idiot!!! Long before she worked here at the S.O. (and with Gorman) she was doing things for people out of the kindness of her heart! She's always been the take charge and help people out with a smile on her face kind of person. I wish I could be and do half of what she does...

I also applaud her for running and weight loss... she should be a role model for a lot of people here, and I can't believe that of all people here she would be the one you would say something plain nasty about. Jealousy, in the end, will only hurt YOU! Have fun wallowing in it.

ROADIE
12-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Just to catch "guest" up to speed, my comment was in no way, shape or form a slam towards Bettina. Obviously "guest" did not see the original post (which has been deleted) that I had replied to which the author made a very derogatory comment aimed directly at Bettina. Maybe if "guest" had reviewed all the posts, he/she would have read the one from 12/20/07 at 19:46 hrs which included a copy of the nasty little comment from the original post. As I previously stated, Bettina is an asset to this agency and will definitely go far in her career on her own merits and accomplishments. Any road unit can feel confident when she is backing you up. So to "guest", I do hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding of my original post on your part. And no, I do not use crack and am not a pot stirrer but I will stand up for a fellow deputy when they are personally attacked by the brainless wonders among us.

Wishing everyone a very SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

12-22-2007, 12:04 AM
you are a "poy stirrer" or you would have a hobby and not be on here looking for gossip. you are a loser also.

12-24-2007, 02:36 PM
I removed the original insult and its no longer viewable.

12-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Pure ignorance, immaturity, and jealousy on the part of the person who posted hateful comments on Bettina. She is a hard working deputy who fully deserved the recognition she received. Way to go, Bettina.

MIGHTYMO
01-04-2008, 03:47 AM
I LIKE TINA, SHE'S GOOD PEOPLE. SHE IS SENSIBLE, RELIABLE AND CONSCIENTIOUS IN THE EXECUTION OF HER DUTIES. I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE EVER HEARD (OR READ) A DARK REMARK FROM HER. I'M PROUD OF HER FOR EARNING THAT AWARD. THE OPERATIVE WORD THERE IS 'EARN'. AND..............I THINK HER HAIR LOOKED PRETTY IN THE PICTURE :lol:

01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Congrats to Tina for this award! She works hard and deserves all the praise and adulations she received here!