PDA

View Full Version : Need to beef up on SR 40

12-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Yea, coming home from work at 10-12pm I see absolutley NO cops on SR 40 by the Six Gun Plaza going twoards Kmart, people including me speed without a worry about anything since there are 0 cops on that road at that point and time. Some people actually go like 80+ just for that reason (i only got to 55)

12-19-2007, 08:55 PM
not to mention there is a Sheriffs station going home...

02-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Ok, you need to be schooled and I will do so...

First the MSCo is understaffed and overworked. There are generally 2 officers per zone, I will not indugle how many zone or area. But they are very busy, and if not they will get thier asses rode. As an spouse of an ex dispatcher and personally a medical dispatcher, they have a very high call volume. That area is bombarded with old people calling and *****ing about everything.

It's easy to critize but harder to understand what is the real problem. If you want more officers patrolling, oh wait a freakin minute>>>!!!! The citizens wanted lower property taxes and screwed the budget. I guess you will get NOTHING and things will get worse. You could wish for another season like we had a few years back where they were wrecking and dying.

12-04-2008, 03:01 PM
It's nice to know you speed, because I have radar, and now that I know what time you travel on East SR 40 I can make you a project. When you do get stopped, and oh you will, remember that you are not only on video, but when you take it to court (to fight the speeding ticket) the video of your speeding will be there too.
Have a great day and Merry Christmas. Oh yeah......you could slow down to the posted 45 MPH speed and save a life and a ticket. Besides the life you save might be yours!

03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
It's nice to know you speed, because I have radar, and now that I know what time you travel on East SR 40 I can make you a project. When you do get stopped, and oh you will, remember that you are not only on video, but when you take it to court (to fight the speeding ticket) the video of your speeding will be there too.
Have a great day and Merry Christmas. Oh yeah......you could slow down to the posted 45 MPH speed and save a life and a ticket. Besides the life you save might be yours!
Oh please Mr. OPD please don't give me a ticket.
Don't worry it's just a written warning.
Hey sarge I got my contacts. :oops: :wink: