PDA

View Full Version : I'ts as if IA does not have enough on their plate now....

12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Now this second floor thing has made it's way to the civilian sector...
Bad enough at the station and even worse, a fellow Officer's wife, consenting or not.
Just another black eye for the people that have pride in their Department.

:arrow: the door is this way.. :arrow:

12-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Actually they probably don't have anything on their plate. CALEA assesment is over, Keapock is gone, Boggs is leaving and as of yet no one has initiated formal discipline on Larry's boy.

12-19-2007, 10:06 PM
standby on Napoleon's IA...patience

12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Vested, can you give us more details?

12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Now this second floor thing has made it's way to the civilian sector...
Bad enough at the station and even worse, a fellow Officer's wife, consenting or not.
Just another black eye for the people that have pride in their Department.

:arrow: the door is this way.. :arrow:

I heard that it was a certain dispatcher on charlie squad. Anyone who really knows don't be scurrred to step up and speak. And what was that particular Lt. doing at the station in the first place? I heard that the female party was questioned and spilled the beans. anxious to see how they'll sweep this one under the rug. But then again is it really a big suprise being that she was caught with someone else in their cruiser not too long ago??? I wonder what unlucky person had to discover that dirty little secret. Just another day in the life at LPD.

12-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Actually someone saw a Lt in the meditation room without his shirt. From there it has grown into him being caught in a compromising position with a female. Several names were thrown about until one was chosen. Now it has been decided that the Lt and the female were caught in the alleged "compromising position". Give it a couple of more days and the wild rumors will have a full blown orgy involving several named females and some farm animals.

The Lt said that he was suffering from a bad headache that night, and was in the dark meditation room trying to get rid of it. He was seen in the room with his shirt off, but no one else was seen. How did the story get to this point?

The Harry / Larry family do not like this Lt and will do whatever they can to ruin his reputation. This is the same family that is covering up the indescretions of the Napoleonic Slut SWAT Sgt. The only person who hates this Lt more than the Harry / Larry family is the trophy counting captain who is the Lt's immediate supervisor.

12-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Actually someone saw a Lt in the meditation room without his shirt. From there it has grown into him being caught in a compromising position with a female. Several names were thrown about until one was chosen. Now it has been decided that the Lt and the female were caught in the alleged "compromising position". Give it a couple of more days and the wild rumors will have a full blown orgy involving several named females and some farm animals.

The Lt said that he was suffering from a bad headache that night, and was in the dark meditation room trying to get rid of it. He was seen in the room with his shirt off, but no one else was seen. How did the story get to this point?

The Harry / Larry family do not like this Lt and will do whatever they can to ruin his reputation. This is the same family that is covering up the indescretions of the Napoleonic Slut SWAT Sgt. The only person who hates this Lt more than the Harry / Larry family is the trophy counting captain who is the Lt's immediate supervisor.

The question is still posed of what this Lt. was doing at the PD during that time in the first place. I've got no quarrels with anyone I just want to know the truth.

12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
ok now lets see. the female caught "MEDITATING" with a LT. has confessed to that alleged incident. the alleged incident with boo has and will never be confirmed because there was nothing to it as far as on duty is concerned...yet you still hammer him.

The Harry/Larry coments are making you look just the way you are...worthless and lazy. The only reason you don't like them is because they expect you to work and they expect results...gimme a break u lazy azzzzz's. Better wake up and smell the coffee. who ya gonna get as a Lt. if your Lt. has to go...might be one that makes ya get out and do something.none of you can go anywhere cause everybody knows how lazy u are. Go getem Larry. :lol:

12-21-2007, 09:32 PM
ok now lets see. the female caught "MEDITATING" with a LT. has confessed to that alleged incident. the alleged incident with boo has and will never be confirmed because there was nothing to it as far as on duty is concerned...yet you still hammer him.

The Harry/Larry coments are making you look just the way you are...worthless and lazy. The only reason you don't like them is because they expect you to work and they expect results...gimme a break u lazy azzzzz's. Better wake up and smell the coffee. who ya gonna get as a Lt. if your Lt. has to go...might be one that makes ya get out and do something.none of you can go anywhere cause everybody knows how lazy u are. Go getem Larry. :lol:

U still miss the point. This has nothing to do with Boo's moral bankruptcy, I for one could care less if he were to have sex with farm animals. In case you did not notice this thread is titled Missing In Action. What it is about is that he was not at his assigned duty for two days. A cover up was hatched and discipline was administered without going through the proper channels that other's would be subjected to. Everyone piling on about his extra curricular activities just shows how the majority feels about this pillar of leadership. Quite certain this discipline did not meet CALEA guidlines.

12-21-2007, 09:45 PM

U still miss the point. This has nothing to do with Boo's moral bankruptcy, I for one could care less if he were to have sex with farm animals. In case you did not notice this thread is titled Missing In Action. What it is about is that he was not at his assigned duty for two days. A cover up was hatched and discipline was administered without going through the proper channels that other's would be subjected to. Everyone piling on about his extra curricular activities just shows how the majority feels about this pillar of leadership. Quite certain this discipline did not meet CALEA guidlines.

Sorry, the thread concerning your hero Boo is titled Missing In Action. By the way, bet you wouldn't leave your wife or girlfriend alone with him would ya. Then again since your such a fan of his you might be into that kind of thing. LOL

12-21-2007, 10:46 PM
no i think all of you are missing the point. the point i'm making is your calling for an ia on a fellow officer and thats shameful. if he was robbing gas stations , selling dope or assisting terrorists then that would be a different story...that would give us a black eye. but your attack on him has no merit, your reacting to a rumor nonetheless. because if you knew what the heck was going on you would know he was gone for two hours not two days.

12-21-2007, 11:33 PM
no i think all of you are missing the point. the point i'm making is your calling for an ia on a fellow officer and thats shameful. if he was robbing gas stations , selling dope or assisting terrorists then that would be a different story...that would give us a black eye. but your attack on him has no merit, your reacting to a rumor nonetheless. because if you knew what the heck was going on you would know he was gone for two hours not two days.

Listen here rook. And we all know you are based on your defense of the person(s) being called out in the post regarding Boo. Your loyalty is commendable but unfortunately you are ill informed and have not seen Boo's protectors in action over the years. We all used to follow blindly once, as you do now but believe me over time you will open your eyes. I heard direct from someone present when Larry was watching the roundup video and discovered that "Boo" was not present in an event he was supposed to be competing in. So you tell me how his immediate supervisor is not aware that he was not at his assigned duty. The PBA checked into the discipline and was fed a line of BULLS@%# about he had amassed too much overtime and had to flex it off. Are you ready for some tough questions?

1) If he was allowed to be off why was he disciplined?

2) Several years back City said that there is no such thing as Flex Time. It is either paid O/T or Comp Time. Flex Time is the same as Retro Pay, the city says that it does not exist.

3) Discipline took place because he was reassigned and suspended from SWAT for 6 months. Where is the IA File and paper trail required by policy?

4) Back in the day Nick was kicked off of the team permanantly for taking 2 10-40's in a shift. Boo goes missing from his duty assignment for 2 days and only gets a 6 month suspension from the team. Why the special treatment?

Guarantee if a proper IA is conducted we will find out the truth because people are not going to put their careers on the line to protect him.

12-21-2007, 11:51 PM

You are definitely right! It is obvious that this sergeant, who has rightfully earned all that he has accomplished, is being wrongly spoken about within this forum. TWO HOURS??!!! That's it???? He has really been put through the ringer and "recommended" for reassignment to patrol and suspended from SWAT and wrongly persecuted. We should all be ashamed for everything we have written here to wrongfully bash him.

Although the above comments are probably what you are shooting for as a response to your attempts at defending the situation, his "discipline" wouldn't have been given for something so small. His reputation proceeds him in any controversial situation he could be a part of. That's no fault of ours. Try again.

The calling for an IA actually would be a result of information much more serious than what has been touched on here about. This episode is only the most recent side affect of his lack of respect for those who do the right thing. AND IN NO WAY am I saying that ANYONE is perfect, but repeated offenses will continue until they are properly addressed, and, he knows exactly which roads to take to protect himself when he knows what he does is wrong. Rest assured that nobody at this department is jealous of him or anything that he has accomplished. The issue is that he has allies that protects the behavior that anyone else that does not have those benefits would be in trouble for. I can guarantee that there are some things that YOU KNOW that his allies could not defend, and, if the right people know, all of your statements in his honor would be laughed at more than they are right now. IF I had concrete evidence to make sure this could be used as an example, I would have NO issues in letting those on the third floor know about it. It is definitely time that some changes were made, and noone would lose out if he was to be used as that example. Wait and find out what information will be included in the IA...it doesn't stop at this "two-hour" little episode.

12-22-2007, 02:05 AM
your all riding this moral pony and forgeting what everyone of you have done. not one of you can honestly say you have never received a free or discounted meal or drink. isn't that against policy? should there be an ia on that. he may not meet your high moral standards but what he does on his own time is his business. if he was absent without permission then so be it, punish him for that (might be why he was suspended from swat and reassigned...DIDN'T THINK OF THAT HUH).

what about servicing domestics when you should be making an arrest...is that wrong...damn right it is but it involves you doing a lil paperwork, so it's ok to service those calls...is that right or wrong?

i'm sure your gonna say it's not the same so when you do tell me why it isn't and why whatever he done is so much worse. i don't want to hear the b.s about what he got by with in the past. tell me why he should be under ia investigation.

adios beyotch

12-22-2007, 03:45 AM
your all riding this moral pony and forgeting what everyone of you have done. not one of you can honestly say you have never received a free or discounted meal or drink. isn't that against policy? should there be an ia on that. he may not meet your high moral standards but what he does on his own time is his business. if he was absent without permission then so be it, punish him for that (might be why he was suspended from swat and reassigned...DIDN'T THINK OF THAT HUH).

what about servicing domestics when you should be making an arrest...is that wrong...darn right it is but it involves you doing a lil paperwork, so it's ok to service those calls...is that right or wrong?

i'm sure your gonna say it's not the same so when you do tell me why it isn't and why whatever he done is so much worse. i don't want to hear the b.s about what he got by with in the past. tell me why he should be under ia investigation.

adios beyotch

sounds like you are the perfect officer! especially since you are so direct in your comments on who has done what and how they do the job. you are awful critical when I'd be willing to bet you aren't any better than the person we are talking about. if everyone didn't know how much of a substandard person he was, then noone would have the negative things (which are true) to say about him...and probably you, if we knew who you were (assuming you aren't him in the first place). take your apples and oranges and return them to the downtown farmers market.

12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
ok now lets see. the female caught "MEDITATING" with a LT. has confessed to that alleged incident.

That is not true. Its more rumor. Try to be adult enough to stick to the facts.

12-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Explain why the female DCOP was crying about it on the third floor if it's not true!!. This just shows the LT. what comes around goes around hopefully he will get what he deserves. He treats people horrible and it's all about him, just look at the K-9 thing. Maybe now they will be able to get a good supervisor that won't let the Sgt. do whatever he wants.

12-27-2007, 06:47 AM
I would guess that if YOU had been told of the evil things that people were saying about your husband or wife you also would be crying...or if u were a male would probably be beating whomever's a** started the rumor. What has supposedly happened in the Meditation Room is bogus. People start rumors to ruin reputations when they do not have the facts. The wife of the Lt. was working in her office that day. The Lt. had a severe migrane (which he suffers from on a regular basis) and had gone to the 3rd floor to see his 10-12 and let her know that he was going to be in the Meditation Room where he could get some peace and quiet and help his headache to pass. He was not unclothed and he was not in the act of anything. The LT. and his wife have several haters in the dept. and as u can see they will stop at nothing to ruin them. It really is a shame that we are all supposed to be on the same side but instead are spending our time making up lies and rumors to ruin the reputations of our fellow brothers and sisters. Stop spreading lies.....no one did anything wrong here.....

12-27-2007, 01:30 PM
I would guess that if YOU had been told of the evil things that people were saying about your husband or wife you also would be crying...or if u were a male would probably be beating whomever's a** started the rumor. What has supposedly happened in the Meditation Room is bogus. People start rumors to ruin reputations when they do not have the facts. The wife of the Lt. was working in her office that day. The Lt. had a severe migrane (which he suffers from on a regular basis) and had gone to the 3rd floor to see his 10-12 and let her know that he was going to be in the Meditation Room where he could get some peace and quiet and help his headache to pass. He was not unclothed and he was not in the act of anything. The LT. and his wife have several haters in the dept. and as u can see they will stop at nothing to ruin them. It really is a shame that we are all supposed to be on the same side but instead are spending our time making up lies and rumors to ruin the reputations of our fellow brothers and sisters. Stop spreading lies.....no one did anything wrong here.....

Dear Sir or Madam,

It is painfully obvious that you are attempting damage control in this situation. Let no one be fooled that "no one did anything wrong here..." The only thing that WAS wrong was that the original female who was "suspected" of being the LTs companion in the meditation room was an unfortunate victim of the Rumor Mill. It was her reputation that created that situation, although that does not make it right. The person who made the "discovery" that day is probably the most credible person in the department and had NO reason to stretch what he did witness. If any of you know this person, you understand my point. This smoke and mirrors game that you, Kilo, are taking part in only shows one of three things...either YOU do not have the complete facts, your wife or you were the victim of the first rumor (about the female present with the LT), or you are close to the situation attempting to reduce any further embarassment or potential career changes. Although I will not reveal the details which make your comment obvious of my above points, I will say that everyone can be CERTAIN that the LT. was NOT alone in the meditation room, and there IS DEFINITE reason to believe he was acting inappropriately.

12-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Guidance Counselor, I do know who made the discovery, and agree his credibility is above reproach. However, he never said he saw another person in the room. I know the facts. Kilo 3084 is right.

12-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Guidance Counselor, I do know who made the discovery, and agree his credibility is above reproach. However, he never said he saw another person in the room. I know the facts. Kilo 3084 is right.

I know the facts, too, and just because he "never saw" another person in the room doesn't mean that he didn't "witness" anyone else in there. He is definitely "above reproach" and his account of the instance includes a female present with the Lt. He wouldn't make that up. Stop trying to justify the instance just because there is no physical evidence. We DO have senses than sight. And again, I trust his account of the events in their entirety.

12-27-2007, 04:28 PM

I know the facts, too, and just because he "never saw" another person in the room doesn't mean that he didn't "witness" anyone else in there. He is definitely "above reproach" and his account of the instance includes a female present with the Lt. He wouldn't make that up. Stop trying to justify the instance just because there is no physical evidence. We DO have senses than sight. And again, I trust his account of the events in their entirety.

12-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes Guidance I too know who made the discovery and he is probably THE MOST credible person in the dept. without doubt, hands down. I also know the facts and am in to way trying to be argumentative however it is compeltely true that NO INAPPROPRIATE ACT was witnessed. Honestly?? Does it suprise anyone that the LT in question would do this? NO...however, do you think that he is so stupid as to do those things ON LPD PROPERTY WHILE HIS WIFE IS IN THE BUILDING and was fully aware of his location?? I am not trying to do damage control either...I just hate to see someone ruined over something that they truly didn't participate in. There are plenty of other individuals who are deserving of being brutalized for the dumb things they do, this man is not one of them

12-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Yes Guidance I too know who made the discovery and he is probably THE MOST credible person in the dept. without doubt, hands down. I also know the facts and am in to way trying to be argumentative however it is compeltely true that NO INAPPROPRIATE ACT was witnessed. Honestly?? Does it suprise anyone that the LT in question would do this? NO...however, do you think that he is so stupid as to do those things ON LPD PROPERTY WHILE HIS WIFE IS IN THE BUILDING and was fully aware of his location?? I am not trying to do damage control either...I just hate to see someone ruined over something that they truly didn't participate in. There are plenty of other individuals who are deserving of being brutalized for the dumb things they do, this man is not one of them

I definitely agree that there are certainly others that are much more deserving of the attention that this has gotten, such as Sgt. W...it is a shame that this has come about to take the attention off of him during his time in the limelight. The bottom line is that the Lt. was acting inappropriately being in the meditation room with a woman other than his wife wife with the lights off. Perception is definitely reality...I am sure he was just acting innocently with the mystery woman in this setting.

12-28-2007, 03:07 PM
The bottom line is that the Lt. was acting inappropriately being in the meditation room with a woman other than his wife wife with the lights off.

Can we assume that you were there, or that you have completed an investigation? Your above statement has indicated that you have reached the conclusion that there is no doubt. We are stating facts, but you are dealing in your conclusions. Do you have some special interest in these accusations?

12-28-2007, 04:23 PM
The bottom line is that the Lt. was acting inappropriately being in the meditation room with a woman other than his wife wife with the lights off.

Can we assume that you were there, or that you have completed an investigation? Your above statement has indicated that you have reached the conclusion that there is no doubt. We are stating facts, but you are dealing in your conclusions. Do you have some special interest in these accusations?

My "special interest" in this situation is that if I were in the situation as he has put himself in, that I would not be given the defense as you are giving. Your continual deflection of the facts suggest you have a "personal interest" as well. You can make all the "have you done an investigation" comments all you want to make me look like an antagonist. I am merely stating that the FACTS, especially in our line of work, suggest inappropriate acts. YOU weren't there, either (allegedly). Anyone who would place themselves in that situation and follow it with their own damage control immediately afterwards indicates a guilty conscience, when, if everything was so innocent, nothing would have been said otherwise. Don't make me, or the others who know the specifics, out to be the bad guys. We all, including you, are deserving of equal discipline in any situation similar to this.

12-29-2007, 03:26 AM
So, you were there. You deal in facts, and state that he has placed himself in a situation. So according to you that is now a fact.

Yes,I have a personal interest. I personally feel that this is a man worth standing up for. As such I will insist on proof. There are not too many people worth fighting for at LPD anymore. Especially the family trying to crucify him, and ruin his reputation. You can stand up for whomever you chose. But I am ready for a fight.

12-29-2007, 05:50 AM
So, you were there. You deal in facts, and state that he has placed himself in a situation. So according to you that is now a fact.

Yes,I have a personal interest. I personally feel that this is a man worth standing up for. As such I will insist on proof. There are not too many people worth fighting for at LPD anymore. Especially the family trying to crucify him, and ruin his reputation. You can stand up for whomever you chose. But I am ready for a fight.

IF he should decide and tell the complete truth, try not to feel too foolish when that becomes apparent to you and the rest of the department...again, IF he takes the high road and admits his (and her) mistake. YES, it is fact that he placed himself in an inappropriate situation. You obviously don't have as much fight for the person who made the discovery, as I believe his words as to the events that took place. He did not utter one word of embellishment with his account of the incident, which still has details that indicate inappropriate decisions. Again, just because certain things were not "seen" does not mean that "something" wasn't taking place. Fact: two people were present in the room with the lights off, one, the LT, another a female. There are ALSO other details that ARE FACTS that the LT did which depict his recognition of guilt in the circumstance. Your continual resistance to that fact suggests that you feel the person who discovered it is lying...and we've already established in this post that he is one of the most reputable people in the department. I HAVE ALWAYS thought of the LT as a standup person as well, but, the old saying still applies...If it walks like a duck, etc...

12-30-2007, 05:57 AM
Just curious.... if the person who caught these two in a compromising situation is so credible.. and his character is above reproach... why is he jeopardizing his OWN reputation by gossiping about it? Tact is a quality many lack these days.

12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Just curious.... if the person who caught these two in a compromising situation is so credible.. and his character is above reproach... why is he jeopardizing his OWN reputation by gossiping about it? Tact is a quality many lack these days.

Again, if you knew the discoverer, you probably wouldn't be asking that question. The circumstance was first divulged to someone with supervisory authority, there was no gossip involved until it became public knowledge. Tact is not an issue.