PDA

View Full Version : Info on an area in Wilton Manors

12-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Can anyone please give me some info. I am considering renting a house in the 700 block of NW 29th St. I believe it is in Wilton Manors. Any information on the area is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

12-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Depends on what you want. Convenient to I-95, but bad lcation if you have kids or want a low traffic street. It is used as a cut thru to avoid OPB. There are a lot of places to rent in the city

12-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Depends on what you want. Convenient to I-95, but bad lcation if you have kids or want a low traffic street. It is used as a cut thru to avoid OPB. There are a lot of places to rent in the city

Do not buy in this city . There is no more Police Department but all they have is a paid security agency force like Navarro Security. The crime east of I 95 is tremendous Be very carefull of any investment oppurtunity. I work in this mess of a city and would advise you to invest somewhere else.

12-18-2007, 10:16 AM

Do not buy in this city . There is no more Police Department but all they have is a paid security agency force like Navarro Security. The crime east of I 95 is tremendous Be very carefull of any investment oppurtunity. I work in this mess of a city and would advise you to invest somewhere else.Thanks for the replies. Actually the property belongs to a friend and I was only thinking about renting it and not buying it. I'm sorry there are problems in your city. I have been a police officer for almost 20 years and throughout my career I have noticed the job involves many peaks and valleys and hopefully there are better times ahead for WMPD. Thanks again for the info.

12-18-2007, 12:45 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Depends on what you want. Convenient to I-95, but bad lcation if you have kids or want a low traffic street. It is used as a cut thru to avoid OPB. There are a lot of places to rent in the city

Do not buy in this city . There is no more Police Department but all they have is a paid security agency force like Navarro Security. The crime east of I 95 is tremendous Be very carefull of any investment oppurtunity. I work in this mess of a city and would advise you to invest somewhere else.Thanks for the replies. Actually the property belongs to a friend and I was only thinking about renting it and not buying it. I'm sorry there are problems in your city. I have been a police officer for almost 20 years and throughout my career I have noticed the job involves many peaks and valleys and hopefully there are better times ahead for WMPD. Thanks again for the info.[/quote:2mkxsaqv]

The city of WM is a great place to live....dont let the few malcontents discourage you. They dont even work in our city anymore.

12-18-2007, 02:27 PM
This neighborhood is just fine aside from normal property crimes. The police only work to the letter even though they have a new contract. Don't let the very few cry baby police deter you that area is just fine. I you do move here, pay attention to the city politics between the few unhappy police officers and the gay mafia they are ruining a once decent city.

12-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Dont bring your kids, the dinner mashers will disturb their mind with the public sex and drunken dysfunction.

12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Dont bring your kids, the dinner mashers will disturb their mind with the public sex and drunken dysfunction.

YOU..are the only one truely Disturbed!!! Seriously...try some meds!!!

12-20-2007, 01:53 AM
This neighborhood is just fine aside from normal property crimes. The police only work to the letter even though they have a new contract. Don't let the very few cry baby police deter you that area is just fine. I you do move here, pay attention to the city politics between the few unhappy police officers and the gay mafia they are ruining a once decent city.

Much more than a few that are unhappy. Not a good city to move into right now. The amount needed to build a adequate new city hall and police department is about 2 to 3 million over what we passed a bond for, I believe around 6 million. Everybody is talking about what a failure Wilton Station is with the condo prices going down and the defaults on mortages going up. City could come back but you need to clean house starting with the Mayor, Scott Newton, who has his hand in every developers pocket along with Commissioners Gary Resnick & Joe Angelo. They have been bad for business. They talk a good game but all are only really interested in furthering the political careers they want.

12-20-2007, 02:15 AM

Much more than a few that are unhappy. Not a good city to move into right now. The amount needed to build a adequate new city hall and police department is about 2 to 3 million over what we passed a bond for, I believe around 6 million. Everybody is talking about what a failure Wilton Station is with the condo prices going down and the defaults on mortages going up. City could come back but you need to clean house starting with the Mayor, Scott Newton, who has his hand in every developers pocket along with Commissioners Gary Resnick & Joe Angelo. They have been bad for business. They talk a good game but all are only really interested in furthering the political careers they want.

Wilton Station is not the only development with problems...You watch the news??? Forclosures are at an all time high..not just in WM , but the whole country!!!! Local govt. isnt to blame for a crash in the real estate market. You think you can find happiness else where....go for it. How involved are you in the community?? My guess is you sit back and complain...and thats the about it!!!!!!

12-20-2007, 04:57 AM

Wilton Station is not the only development with problems...You watch the news??? Forclosures are at an all time high..not just in WM , but the whole country!!!! Local govt. isnt to blame for a crash in the real estate market. You think you can find happiness else where....go for it. How involved are you in the community?? My guess is you sit back and complain...and thats the about it!!!!!!

Actually I applied for two city boards over the last several years after being noticed by the city clerk or her assistant. After submitting a resume, I was told that I did not have much of a chance because I was a new resident of the city. My background is financial management. And local goverment does have a role but of course they cannot control the real estate market. But they can anticipate or forecast what the market will do and not sell the taxpayers down the road with FAT employee union & pension contracts banking on a huge increase in the tax base which will not happen in the near future. This Jan 29 vote will play a huge part if this city will be able to sustain city services at a level that is to be expected by the residents who pay some of the highest ad vill in Broward County.

12-21-2007, 04:43 AM

Actually I applied for two city boards over the last several years after being noticed by the city clerk or her assistant. After submitting a resume, I was told that I did not have much of a chance because I was a new resident of the city. My background is financial management. And local goverment does have a role but of course they cannot control the real estate market. But they can anticipate or forecast what the market will do and not sell the taxpayers down the road with FAT employee union & pension contracts banking on a huge increase in the tax base which will not happen in the near future. This Jan 29 vote will play a huge part if this city will be able to sustain city services at a level that is to be expected by the residents who pay some of the highest ad vill in Broward County.
I bought a house on Nw 21ct as an investment in 02 and am sorry I did. The city then okayed those townhomes which are a huge eyesore and do not even fit in with the decor on the street or surrounding neighborhoods. I just saw the other new development on ne 22 drive and 9 or 10th ave and it is mind boggling that they would let builders put in units that destroy the look of neighborhoods. Been trying to sell for 2 years and am close to accepting a offer to lose money and bail out of the the city none to soon. Working in Hollywood I know how the mayor, city commissioners and mayor can be bought and paid for by developers. It is a shame it happend in your city. Much promise down the drain.AR

12-29-2007, 06:46 AM
If your gay, you can stay.

12-29-2007, 01:28 PM
If your gay, you can stay.This Quote was posted by the child and hetro hating Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko. Dont let him and Boyko fool you they are anti HETRO and are very two-faced.

01-01-2008, 12:25 AM
If your gay, you can stay.This Quote was posted by the child and hetro hating Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko. Dont let him and Boyko fool you they are anti HETRO and are very two-faced.

What the heck is 'HETRO'?

01-01-2008, 01:26 AM

What the heck is 'HETRO'?Normal, non-sickie, opposite of dinner masher.

01-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Every politician including the mayor ,every city council person including the city manager in this city ought to be voted out of office at once. They float a bond for 6 million dollars to build a new city hall and police station and the LOW BID is 7.6 million to build one now. Where is the extra 1.6 million dollars coming from. Talk about a city administration not being qualified to operate a city in a way that is fiscally responsible. But the cops got a big fat pension plan according to the island city magazine. Voters in this city need to wake up and take charge of the city so the powers at be are held responsible.......

01-17-2008, 04:05 AM

What the heck is 'HETRO'?Normal, non-sickie, opposite of dinner masher.

Do not know Nick Boyko but at FP& L we all know Joe A likes to look at FP & L "guys" and their electric poles.

01-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Every politician including the mayor ,every city council person including the city manager in this city ought to be voted out of office at once. They float a bond for 6 million dollars to build a new city hall and police station and the LOW BID is 7.6 million to build one now. Where is the extra 1.6 million dollars coming from. Talk about a city administration not being qualified to operate a city in a way that is fiscally responsible. But the cops got a big fat pension plan according to the island city magazine. Voters in this city need to wake up and take charge of the city so the powers at be are held responsible.......

Maybe if you went to a meeting regarding the new city hall, You might not ask that ????...You might actually be informed.... :)

01-28-2008, 04:21 AM

Maybe if you went to a meeting regarding the new city hall, You might not ask that ????...You might actually be informed.... :)

Do go to the commission meetings but nobody can answer the question about the funding. And changing the location, big mistake. Oh the city must have a budget "fairy" who can wave his or her majic wand and make millions in revenue appear. The city manager, mayor , staff and city commissioners need to be held accountable for a series of terrible errors in judgement on this project and the delays which have cost and will continue to cost the citizens large amounts from the general fund.

01-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I've been to many Commision meetings and the whole scene is fake. The police show up and act like they like each other. The chief smiles to some of the employees then behind closed doors opposes them for certain things. The commision itself is a joke pretty much except for Galatis. Angelo is fake fake fake him and the rest of gay commisioners are anti family and children. Mayor newton can't wait to get to get a beer. They are all fake two faced liars. People should really go to the meetings and see the circus especially Angelo with all his fake concern.

01-28-2008, 03:15 PM

My understanding is money has been ear marked for this project by the city...and it is going ahead..belief ground breaking will be soon. Contractor building for a set amount,,,so no increases as project goes forth,.............You know if you dont like it you can always move...still a free world :) im sure there must be a pefect city somewhere for you...

01-28-2008, 04:59 PM

My understanding is money has been ear marked for this project by the city...and it is going ahead..belief ground breaking will be soon. Contractor building for a set amount,,,so no increases as project goes forth,.............You know if you dont like it you can always move...still a free world :) im sure there must be a pefect city somewhere for you...

No increases as project moves forward? What world do you live in? I'm neutral on the project but I'll put money on that there will be increases, changes and cost over runs. How much would you like to wager?

01-28-2008, 11:38 PM

No increases as project moves forward? What world do you live in? I'm neutral on the project but I'll put money on that there will be increases, changes and cost over runs. How much would you like to wager?

Maybe you need to check your facts a little bit before you make a wager. The builder will build to budget...no increases.

01-31-2008, 05:50 AM
I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.

01-31-2008, 12:54 PM
I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

01-31-2008, 05:25 PM
I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

so, Mr know it all, guess you didnt notice the hundreds of kids that were there at that un-family freindly event.....and no one makes any elected offical attend these events...your a pityful sad excuse of a person, btw there are alot of other areas in broward I wouldnt dare take my kids too.

02-01-2008, 05:04 AM

so, Mr know it all, guess you didnt notice the hundreds of kids that were there at that un-family freindly event.....and no one makes any elected offical attend these events...your a pityful sad excuse of a person, btw there are alot of other areas in broward I wouldnt dare take my kids too.

Why would anybody want to raise a family in this city. You are supposed to be diversified community but the hallowen festival was disgusting with males groping each other on every street. And like last sunday, you saw pictures of wilton manors city officials in the paper attending a grand opening of another gay shop. And what has colohatchee park turned into. Guys are banging each other rolling in dog crap.Where are the COPS!Remember when the mayor or council were photographed at little league events. It is so sad that now that that the city has so few children that baseball has to advertise on street signs to have kids sign up. Will the last kid in wilton manors turn the lights off when he or she leaves which should be very, very soon. Boyko and Angelo should be ashamed about those remarks at Hagen Park. But would expect anything else from 2 of their kind.

02-01-2008, 02:27 PM

Why would anybody want to raise a family in this city. You are supposed to be diversified community but the hallowen festival was disgusting with males groping each other on every street. And like last sunday, you saw pictures of wilton manors city officials in the paper attending a grand opening of another gay shop. And what has colohatchee park turned into. Guys are banging each other rolling in dog crap.Where are the COPS!Remember when the mayor or council were photographed at little league events. It is so sad that now that that the city has so few children that baseball has to advertise on street signs to have kids sign up. Will the last kid in wilton manors turn the lights off when he or she leaves which should be very, very soon. Boyko and Angelo should be ashamed about those remarks at Hagen Park. But would expect anything else from 2 of their kind.

so, what was said.??????????? You mean to tell me they went to an event with hundreds of kids and they dont like kids. sorry that doesnt make any sense. If your going to be making up crap. Make it believable, pls.

02-02-2008, 05:15 AM

so, what was said.??????????? You mean to tell me they went to an event with hundreds of kids and they dont like kids. sorry that doesnt make any sense. If your going to be making up crap. Make it believable, pls.

The only reason that Angelo & Boyko go to events where children are present is because it is the politically correct thing to do or be seen at. Look at this years budget, How many specific prevention programs involving children did this commission support. Not many.Then look at the hiv/aids causes ( which are well deserved) supported. How many kids and families do you see at colohatchee park. Lleisure services had to turn it into a dog park to get enough foot traffic to try to get all the male perverts to zip it up. And then the embarassing expose on channel 7. Talk about a public relations nightmare.That only tripled the amount of perverts and open sex in the park and boardwalk..A little out of balance. Will the last child to leave wilton manors please turn out the lights.Thank you.

02-02-2008, 06:08 AM
[quote=Disgusted]I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

The only reason that Angelo & Boyko go to events where children are present is because it is the politically correct thing to do or be seen at. Look at this years budget, How many specific prevention programs involving children did this commission support. Not many.Then look at the hiv/aids causes ( which are well deserved) supported. How many kids and families do you see at colohatchee park. Lleisure services had to turn it into a dog park to get enough foot traffic to try to get all the male perverts to zip it up. And then the embarassing expose on channel 7. Talk about a public relations nightmare.That only tripled the amount of perverts and open sex in the park and boardwalk..A little out of balance. Will the last child to leave wilton manors please turn out the lights.Thank you.[/quote:2bko0hx2]

Remember the Boy Scout problem and the City Commission, City Manager issues? A little problem about funding juvenile or childrens programs....

03-18-2008, 04:19 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Disgusted]I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

The only reason that Angelo & Boyko go to events where children are present is because it is the politically correct thing to do or be seen at. Look at this years budget, How many specific prevention programs involving children did this commission support. Not many.Then look at the hiv/aids causes ( which are well deserved) supported. How many kids and families do you see at colohatchee park. Lleisure services had to turn it into a dog park to get enough foot traffic to try to get all the male perverts to zip it up. And then the embarassing expose on channel 7. Talk about a public relations nightmare.That only tripled the amount of perverts and open sex in the park and boardwalk..A little out of balance. Will the last child to leave wilton manors please turn out the lights.Thank you.[/quote:2a8est0z]

Remember the Boy Scout problem and the City Commission, City Manager issues? A little problem about funding juvenile or childrens programs....[/quote:2a8est0z]

This city and the way it is run is a joke. I brought my kid to colohatchee park and guys walking dogs were exposing their D**** to my kid when I went to get my phone. If I could have found them a serious problem would have happend. I called the front desk of the police department and I was referred to leisure services to the park rangers. I was then told that no park rangers were working. What the hell is going on in this gay city. You cannot even take a child to the park without vermin trying to have sex with them. My god is their no more leadership within goverment for the public to contact when a problem happens. I would suggest we become part of Ft Lauderdale but the problem is just as worse.

03-18-2008, 01:37 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote="Disgusted":2c2snj9d]I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

The only reason that Angelo & Boyko go to events where children are present is because it is the politically correct thing to do or be seen at. Look at this years budget, How many specific prevention programs involving children did this commission support. Not many.Then look at the hiv/aids causes ( which are well deserved) supported. How many kids and families do you see at colohatchee park. Lleisure services had to turn it into a dog park to get enough foot traffic to try to get all the male perverts to zip it up. And then the embarassing expose on channel 7. Talk about a public relations nightmare.That only tripled the amount of perverts and open sex in the park and boardwalk..A little out of balance. Will the last child to leave wilton manors please turn out the lights.Thank you.[/quote:2c2snj9d]

Remember the Boy Scout problem and the City Commission, City Manager issues? A little problem about funding juvenile or childrens programs....[/quote:2c2snj9d]

This city and the way it is run is a joke. I brought my kid to colohatchee park and guys walking dogs were exposing their D**** to my kid when I went to get my phone. If I could have found them a serious problem would have happend. I called the front desk of the police department and I was referred to leisure services to the park rangers. I was then told that no park rangers were working. What the hell is going on in this gay city. You cannot even take a child to the park without vermin trying to have sex with them. My god is their no more leadership within goverment for the public to contact when a problem happens. I would suggest we become part of Ft Lauderdale but the problem is just as worse.[/quote:2c2snj9d]

be careful...your ignorance is showing big time. what would you do to correct the problem of a few bad that come into our fine city???

03-19-2008, 05:18 AM
[quote="Leavin the Manors":393ch2ju][quote=Anonymous][quote="Anonymous":393ch2ju][quote="Disgusted":393ch2ju]I just sold in bldg H in Manor Grove for a 39 K loss. This council needs to be held accountable for what has happend in this city. Why would anybody want to move into gayville usa. I cannot bring my children to the parks for fear that they will be exposed to male's exposing themselves and having sex on the boardwalks of our parks. I saw what the police chief did on channel 7 last year but what did it do for our community. Not much. Get rid of the perverts so kids can go back to the city parks. This council needs direction as to how the city needs to be run.As lomg as Joe Angelo an the like are in office the city will continue to be un-family friendly. This is the way they want it. They dont want kids passing a football in the street, they hangout and ruin our parks and they continue to have public sex in the streets off Wilton drive. The chief will never do anything of substance to curb this activity, he has to cowtow to gay mafia to keep his job. Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko were overheard recently at the Holiday event in hagen making snide comments about the kids. The city is being ruined by the likes of Joe Angelo and Nick Boyko.

The only reason that Angelo & Boyko go to events where children are present is because it is the politically correct thing to do or be seen at. Look at this years budget, How many specific prevention programs involving children did this commission support. Not many.Then look at the hiv/aids causes ( which are well deserved) supported. How many kids and families do you see at colohatchee park. Lleisure services had to turn it into a dog park to get enough foot traffic to try to get all the male perverts to zip it up. And then the embarassing expose on channel 7. Talk about a public relations nightmare.That only tripled the amount of perverts and open sex in the park and boardwalk..A little out of balance. Will the last child to leave wilton manors please turn out the lights.Thank you.[/quote:393ch2ju]

Remember the Boy Scout problem and the City Commission, City Manager issues? A little problem about funding juvenile or childrens programs....[/quote:393ch2ju]

This city and the way it is run is a joke. I brought my kid to colohatchee park and guys walking dogs were exposing their D**** to my kid when I went to get my phone. If I could have found them a serious problem would have happend. I called the front desk of the police department and I was referred to leisure services to the park rangers. I was then told that no park rangers were working. What the hell is going on in this gay city. You cannot even take a child to the park without vermin trying to have sex with them. My god is their no more leadership within goverment for the public to contact when a problem happens. I would suggest we become part of Ft Lauderdale but the problem is just as worse.[/quote:393ch2ju]

be careful...your ignorance is showing big time. what would you do to correct the problem of a few bad that come into our fine city???[/quote:393ch2ju]

A few bad. Check out the national blogs.Colohatchee is drawing national attention as the park to have open sex at without any worry that the local PD will bother you. People are wondering why the Broward County Health Department was never contacted when Chief RP said the public sex in the park, reported on WSVN, channel 7, was an public health issue.A very big , big mistake by a person who is in way over his head in dealing with community issues, more gay issues, than a person of his limited intellect is prepared to handle.

03-21-2008, 03:58 AM
If it was such an public health issue you need to ask yourself why was't the health department part of the story. Oh but I just remembered , Chief RP very large ego says that it always has to be about him, not serving the community around him. So now you know the piece on channel 7 was all fluff with no substance. And if you want to pull the stat's and operational plan, you see what it joke it was and still is in the gay park.

04-22-2008, 03:07 AM
Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

04-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Im sure it can be built for under ten million...lt will be downsized tp a phone booth.

04-22-2008, 01:24 PM

Im sure it can be built for under ten million...lt will be downsized tp a phone booth.

Gee...me think its because Stiles cant make a killing on the properties, like they did in the past...come on its all about the mighty buck...just like you poor realtors whine about taxes now...but you werent complaining when you were raking in when the housing market was going crasy..spare me.

04-24-2008, 01:59 AM
[quote="Ft Laud Realtor":28z8y7xh]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Gee...me think its because Stiles cant make a killing on the properties, like they did in the past...come on its all about the mighty buck...just like you poor realtors whine about taxes now...but you werent complaining when you were raking in when the housing market was going crasy..spare me.[/quote:28z8y7xh]

Stiles could have held the commercial properties till 2009/10 and made a "killing" when the market will rebound. If you look at their acquisition history, they do not bail out of an area unless they see major problems in development and direction. And if you look at the wilton manors neighborhoods with the townhouses carved in with homes, the makeup and look is horrible and not an attractive picture to lure commercial development. And the cities overuse of reserve units will continue to hurt development while the city tries to make a quick buck. The leaders in this city need to recognize that and plan smart, not stupid.

04-24-2008, 04:30 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ft Laud Realtor":3icrxm09]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Gee...me think its because Stiles cant make a killing on the properties, like they did in the past...come on its all about the mighty buck...just like you poor realtors whine about taxes now...but you werent complaining when you were raking in when the housing market was going crasy..spare me.[/quote:3icrxm09]

Stiles could have held the commercial properties till 2009/10 and made a "killing" when the market will rebound. If you look at their acquisition history, they do not bail out of an area unless they see major problems in development and direction. And if you look at the wilton manors neighborhoods with the townhouses carved in with homes, the makeup and look is horrible and not an attractive picture to lure commercial development. And the cities overuse of reserve units will continue to hurt development while the city tries to make a quick buck. The leaders in this city need to recognize that and plan smart, not stupid.[/quote:3icrxm09]

Truth be told...a concept for this site. StileS sold the property for personal reasons...which had nothing to do w/ WM..they made a killing on the property too. If you were a realtor you wouldnt be *****ing about new properties that sell alot faster than the run down houses that were there before.....

04-25-2008, 05:12 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ft Laud Realtor":2xoqp2xs]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Gee...me think its because Stiles cant make a killing on the properties, like they did in the past...come on its all about the mighty buck...just like you poor realtors whine about taxes now...but you werent complaining when you were raking in when the housing market was going crasy..spare me.

Stiles could have held the commercial properties till 2009/10 and made a "killing" when the market will rebound. If you look at their acquisition history, they do not bail out of an area unless they see major problems in development and direction. And if you look at the wilton manors neighborhoods with the townhouses carved in with homes, the makeup and look is horrible and not an attractive picture to lure commercial development. And the cities overuse of reserve units will continue to hurt development while the city tries to make a quick buck. The leaders in this city need to recognize that and plan smart, not stupid.[/quote:2xoqp2xs]

Truth be told...a concept for this site. StileS sold the property for personal reasons...which had nothing to do w/ WM..they made a killing on the property too. If you were a realtor you wouldnt be *****ing about new properties that sell alot faster than the run down houses that were there before.....[/quote:2xoqp2xs]

No terry did not sell the property for personal reasons. He was smart enough to see it was time to bail out of the city of wilton manors. He is smart enough to see that this city has no sense of direction to promote economic development since jim stork left. Newton and this council have been a disaster for the business community and stiles would never have left until he and his executives identified a sinking ship of a city. Smart move terry.

04-25-2008, 01:07 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ft Laud Realtor":887hryy7]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Stiles could have held the commercial properties till 2009/10 and made a "killing" when the market will rebound. If you look at their acquisition history, they do not bail out of an area unless they see major problems in development and direction. And if you look at the wilton manors neighborhoods with the townhouses carved in with homes, the makeup and look is horrible and not an attractive picture to lure commercial development. And the cities overuse of reserve units will continue to hurt development while the city tries to make a quick buck. The leaders in this city need to recognize that and plan smart, not stupid.

Truth be told...a concept for this site. StileS sold the property for personal reasons...which had nothing to do w/ WM..they made a killing on the property too. If you were a realtor you wouldnt be *****ing about new properties that sell alot faster than the run down houses that were there before.....[/quote:887hryy7]

No terry did not sell the property for personal reasons. He was smart enough to see it was time to bail out of the city of wilton manors. He is smart enough to see that this city has no sense of direction to promote economic development since jim stork left. Newton and this council have been a disaster for the business community and stiles would never have left until he and his executives identified a sinking ship of a city. Smart move terry.[/quote:887hryy7]

Just because you call him by his first name doesnt mean anything...you dont even know him im sure. He did sell for personal reasons...and he made over 9 million on the Shoppes...so I THINK that might be a good reason to sell too. Everyone knows the city of WM is better today than it has ever been even if it feels the effects of the economy like every other city.

04-25-2008, 03:07 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ft Laud Realtor":35vj2j8b]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

Truth be told...a concept for this site. StileS sold the property for personal reasons...which had nothing to do w/ WM..they made a killing on the property too. If you were a realtor you wouldnt be *****ing about new properties that sell alot faster than the run down houses that were there before.....

No terry did not sell the property for personal reasons. He was smart enough to see it was time to bail out of the city of wilton manors. He is smart enough to see that this city has no sense of direction to promote economic development since jim stork left. Newton and this council have been a disaster for the business community and stiles would never have left until he and his executives identified a sinking ship of a city. Smart move terry.[/quote:35vj2j8b]

Just because you call him by his first name doesnt mean anything...you dont even know him im sure. He did sell for personal reasons...and he made over 9 million on the Shoppes...so I THINK that might be a good reason to sell too. Everyone knows the city of WM is better today than it has ever been even if it feels the effects of the economy like every other city.[/quote:35vj2j8b]

HE CERTAINLY IS SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY.....

04-26-2008, 05:34 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Ft Laud Realtor":bq8r3dt0]Does anyone ever wonder why the Stiles Corporation has sold every bit of property it held in Wilton Manors and has bailed out of the Island City. Including the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. If you talk to some of the company executives, they see a lack of direction from the city administration on proper commercial development that would benefit the public and private sector. And they laugh at this whole city hall/police complex nightmare and if somebody believes that it will be built for under 10 mill they ought to keep taking the good drugs.

No terry did not sell the property for personal reasons. He was smart enough to see it was time to bail out of the city of wilton manors. He is smart enough to see that this city has no sense of direction to promote economic development since jim stork left. Newton and this council have been a disaster for the business community and stiles would never have left until he and his executives identified a sinking ship of a city. Smart move terry.[/quote:bq8r3dt0]

Just because you call him by his first name doesnt mean anything...you dont even know him im sure. He did sell for personal reasons...and he made over 9 million on the Shoppes...so I THINK that might be a good reason to sell too. Everyone knows the city of WM is better today than it has ever been even if it feels the effects of the economy like every other city.[/quote:bq8r3dt0]
Terry and his corporation could have made a lot more but be cut his losses in wilton manors because he is smart enough to know that this city is in chaos with no economic direction in sight. This city hall/city hall complex is a comedy of errors. Jesus from 12 mill to 6 mill what will be the final result. The history of this mayor and city commission will be one that did not listen to the electorate, but stroked their own egos and agendas for personal gain. Thanks SK and PK for reporting the truth.

05-10-2008, 06:11 PM
LOL
IMHO

---
http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com - cheap drug-store zestil buy (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com) my favourite drug-store (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com)
http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com - best cheap drug-store buy zestril (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com) cheap drug-store (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com)
http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com - my favourite drug-store buy zestil in uk (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com) cheap drug-store (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com)