PDA

View Full Version : Whisker Units?

12-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey, I used to work for you guys and now work in north broward. I was listening to 9A the other day and heard a Whiskey unit, what are they is it a new unit?

12-18-2007, 12:29 AM
they are the children of 25w1 (jairy greenz)

12-20-2007, 04:23 AM
crime suppression, seed force, wishing they were Yankee, holiday task force

12-21-2007, 12:27 AM
what constitution?

12-22-2007, 06:31 AM
They should be placed walking the malls. They need to split in half (the team and not the seed), were one half can patrol the parking areas, and the other half assist with the inside... including S/65. And then every couple of days they can rotate duties. That way no zone officer or area officer has to waist so much time.

12-22-2007, 02:01 PM
They should be placed walking the malls. They need to split in half (the team and not the seed), were one half can patrol the parking areas, and the other half assist with the inside... including S/65. And then every couple of days they can rotate duties. That way no zone officer or area officer has to waist so much time.
Excellent idea, but it's too late to implement that now. Maybe next year. Bring that up to someone in control in October.

12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
there is no control. look at how they slipped in the sro. nobody knew they were working the road, none of them counted towards manpower so people coudn't take off, and those that knew about it didn't tell anybody.

thanks for the shaft!!!!!!!!!!

12-27-2007, 02:06 AM
WHAT ELSE IS NEW THE ROAD ALLWAYS GETS SCREWED.....

12-28-2007, 04:09 AM
Are you kidding me? The road is the place to be. I believe you weren't aware of the SRO's because everytime they work the road (NOW), they get the shaft. Put in zones while all the junior guys are working "The HOLIDAY TASK Force" or backups that seems real fair. Don't forget alot of the SRO's are senior to most of the road patrol posting here. So much for senoriaty. Oh well.

12-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Are you kidding me? The road is the place to be. I believe you weren't aware of the SRO's because everytime they work the road (NOW), they get the shaft. Put in zones while all the junior guys are working "The HOLIDAY TASK Force" or backups that seems real fair. Don't forget alot of the SRO's are senior to most of the road patrol posting here. So much for senoriaty. Oh well.

SRO's have to work the road a few days out of the year, and somehow that turns into a shaft job? Get real. Reminding them what gets done every day, every holiday and every weekend while they linger in a school isn't complaint worthy, seniority be damned.

Don't forget half of the ones in the schools are junior, Lowe, Lima,Black, and the ones who aren't have made being in there a career. They are clueless for the most part about the road and would be a liability on a task force, not an asset. You have no one other that their fearless leader, Lance, to blame for the schedule "screwups".

He probably didn't put them on the schedule so that if they wanted to take off they wouldn't be missed, just like all the DB guys that "worked" on Christmas day...another joke. They should be reprimanded if they didn't take the day off and didn't come in and still got credit for working. Try that on Patrol.

Seems like the only place you can go missing for a couple of weeks and never get called on the carpet for it is the Bureau. No accountability is the order of the day isn't it Scammer?

12-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Don't be a Hater !!! And by the way.......the d.b. took off on Christmas Day, u a..hole !!! Stay on the road and work a few more years, then u too can get a holiday off with your seniority.

12-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Don't be a Hater !!! And by the way.......the d.b. took off on Christmas Day, u a..hole !!! Stay on the road and work a few more years, then u too can get a holiday off with your seniority.

The DB has been doing this for many, many years, they may be off and not show up for work, but if you check the lineup sheet many are suppose to work, which they don't but yet get paid for time and a half. This has taken place with the supervisors also for more than 10 years. Wake up and smell the roses or the coffee has been brewing since 5 am, snap out of it, there is no accountability and again it's a perk the DB has been taken advantage of forever.

12-29-2007, 01:29 AM

How about you just prove your incompetence, get pulled into the bureau and get the day off regardless of seniority...and don't even get posted for it!! That's the way it works right Scammer?

12-30-2007, 12:49 AM
what has the burglary and robbery detectives solved lately? they don't even put out a shift sheet anymore because all it would say is "ntr". let's put their stats on the e-mail like the road gets theirs put on every 2 months.

12-31-2007, 04:53 PM

Check the schedule before running your pie hole. 10 Detectives were "working" and not a one of them showed their face, right Burt?

01-02-2008, 01:40 AM

Check the schedule before running your pie hole. 10 Detectives were "working" and not a one of them showed their face, right Burt?

Maybe someone should file an I.A. complaint, wait never mind B.D. was on the schedule to work that day also. He would be investigating himself. Has that ever happened before, an Internal on the I.A. SGT.

01-02-2008, 01:09 PM
they should have made j.d. the ia sgt. i'm pounding on haul's door now.

01-02-2008, 10:54 PM

forget Christmas, look at New Years Day! A disgrace.

02-20-2008, 04:19 AM

Maybe someone should file an I.A. complaint, wait never mind B.D. was on the schedule to work that day also. He would be investigating himself. Has that ever happened before, an Internal on the I.A. SGT.

Must suck for you guys

02-20-2008, 12:56 PM
I thought maybe I should get on here and ***** about how the DB and Admin got to skate on the holiday schedule. Then it hit me... maybe I should try to be a better officer and get into the DB so that I could be one of those guys! How novel. Of course, I will have to start hanging out with some of the DB supervisors, that can't hurt my chances.

02-22-2008, 01:27 AM
or do the seminole chop