PDA

View Full Version : JUST A THOUGHT

12-16-2007, 08:09 PM
ISN'T IT A LITTLE STRANGE HOW ALMOST ALL OF THE NEGATIVE AND ANONYMOUS BASHING HAS STOPPED SINCE AN EMAIL WAS PUT OUT REGARDING THE USE OF CITY COMPUTERS FOR THIS TYPE OF THING? KIND OF MAKES YOU THINK THEY WERE BEING DONE ON CITY TIME AND CITY COMPUTERS. ANYONE HERE AN ECHO?

12-16-2007, 08:38 PM
ISN'T IT A LITTLE STRANGE HOW ALMOST ALL OF THE NEGATIVE AND ANONYMOUS BASHING HAS STOPPED SINCE AN EMAIL WAS PUT OUT REGARDING THE USE OF CITY COMPUTERS FOR THIS TYPE OF THING? KIND OF MAKES YOU THINK THEY WERE BEING DONE ON CITY TIME AND CITY COMPUTERS. ANYONE HERE AN ECHO?

HEAR AN ECHO..SORRY IF I CAUSED CONFUSION

12-17-2007, 06:15 PM
or maybe it is because everything is micro managed on here the way it is in the station and we dont feel like we have the freedom of speech that we should have on here or hear...just a thought

12-17-2007, 10:29 PM
maybe it's just cause things got a little lame on here and poeple moved on...i know i'm kind of tired of it.

12-18-2007, 02:20 AM
Maybe because the admin was pissed off and had no way of controling this page so they put out and order not allowing us to use our laptops. Oh well typical admin

12-18-2007, 02:21 AM
ISN'T IT A LITTLE STRANGE HOW ALMOST ALL OF THE NEGATIVE AND ANONYMOUS BASHING HAS STOPPED SINCE AN EMAIL WAS PUT OUT REGARDING THE USE OF CITY COMPUTERS FOR THIS TYPE OF THING? KIND OF MAKES YOU THINK THEY WERE BEING DONE ON CITY TIME AND CITY COMPUTERS. ANYONE HERE AN ECHO?Yaaaa I hear admin talkting

12-18-2007, 02:23 AM
It freaking cracks me up. I guarantee that chucky and butchy are reading this page every morning when they get in. And guess what they are on the city computer.

Good morning chief and deputy chief.

12-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Maybe because the admin was pissed off and had no way of controling this page so they put out and order not allowing us to use our laptops. Oh well typical admin

big talker when names are anonymous

12-20-2007, 10:28 AM
or maybe it is because everything is micro managed on here the way it is in the station and we dont feel like we have the freedom of speech that we should have on here or hear...just a thought

You have the freedom to leave. Use it.