PDA

View Full Version : Nutless Supervisors

12-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Is it true that Pete and Mike got written up for sending e-mails to members of the city council? If so, what nutless administrator decided to do this? I wonder if it was a supervisor who had his nuts surgically removed, or if it was a female who was just born without them in the first place?

Supervisors........grow some nuts and stand up for your people!!!!

12-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Look at it this way, the city council is a joke and has become a point of looking more ridiculous each day with their bantering within. They spend money on hiring the Florida Police Chief's Association to "consult" on hiring a chief and they get a final three prospect who worries about sick leave abuse and sick leave policies? Hello Mc Fly....is anyone in there? The city is getting raped with robberies, burglaries and we get a possible chief applicant that wants to know about sick leave? Out of curosity I wonder how much they spent on BB's great consulting process. Tighten your seat belts and hold on as this ride is getting ready to kick it up a notch or two!

12-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Did Mike really get written up? if so how ridiculous is that, should our administrators get paper for not following the same chain when they wanna see us....wow....hold on soldiers..........................................

12-16-2007, 10:12 PM
All that I wanna know is, which KK is running the police department?

City hall KK should tend to city hall, and interim chief KK should run things in the PD until such time as the new chief comes in and takes over, but it seems that city hall KK is running both shows and that is not a good idea.

Writing these two officers up was an act of supreme cowardice by the PD administration.

12-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Nothing will change, grin and "bear" it. Its our attitude that must change in order for us to survive! Politics at its best ! City Hall , Council, and Admin are not our friends, dont ever kid yourself!

12-18-2007, 02:03 PM
I think its hilarous that the Council hired a consulting service to hire the Chief. Apparantly, the Council felt the current city manager did not have the abilities to pick out a good enough candidate without help. Does anyone one in authority have faith in anyones abilities? On top of that the administrators are running around with the attitude lets write people up just because. If there is not a policy governing what they did wrong we will make it up. You will all feel the wrath. So shut your mouths and do your job otherwise we will write you up by making it up.

12-18-2007, 10:06 PM
What I want to know is does any NMB administrators writing people up even have a high school education? I hear their so uneducated vc has to proof read all their work for them. What an embarassment not only to our agency but to society.

12-21-2007, 02:56 PM
To the brass at NMBPD...now that city hall has done the right thing, it is your turn. Do the right thing and tear up 719's write up? Everything he said was professional. He violated no policy, and even city hall seems to agree with him.

Tis the season, and in the spirit of the holiday season why don't you all do the right thing and tear it up.

K-13 and 719, thanks for speaking up at the council meeting. You guys did a great job. Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

12-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Both officers should have the paper removed from their file. Writing them up for something so stupid was.....well, it was stupid. We are all adults, and we all should be able to accept some criticism once and a while. They are not City of Miami "River Cops", and what they did was not a big deal.

Let's do the right thing and then move on.