PDA

View Full Version : JIHAD UNIVERSITY NEWS

12-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Third USF student arrested in connection with terrorism case

By:
Dave Balut
Tampa, Florida - On the University of South Florida campus, some students were concerned to hear the FBI has now arrested a third Muslim student, connected to a terrorism case against two other USF students.

"It does make me a little nervous about what kind of kids are around here on campus and I do live on campus," said USF student Allie Hayes.

"It doesn't sound good for USF. It's just giving yourself a bad reputation," said USF student Mina Tawfik.

Karim Moussaoui was arrested at the Magnolia residence hall Thursday morning on a federal weapons charge in connection with the explosives case against Youssef Megahed and Ahmed Mohamed. The two USF students were arrested in South Carolina in August.

"As far as Mr. Moussaoui goes, we don't know what the story is, we don't know if in fact he's guilty of anything, charges have been brought," said Ken Gullette, USF Director of Media Relations.

Gullette says university officials are still trying to learn more about the charges against Moussaoui.

The federal complaint says Moussaoui entered the Shoot Straight Gun and Archery Range on U.S. 301 in Hillsborough County with Megahed and Mohamed in July.

An FBI agent says Moussaoui told them he did not fire any weapons, but pictures on Megahed's computer allegedly showed Moussaoui at a firing lane with a gun.

I LOVE IT!!!! Terrorists!!!! USF Admin. needs to get its head of of the sand.

12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Way to go USF yet another feather in your cap !!! I THANK GOD EVERY NIGHT THAT WE HAVE ALLIED BARTON SECURITY TO PROTECT US FROM THE BOOGIE MEN THAT INVADE OUR LOVELY QUIET UNIVERSITY !!

LETS SUMMAISE THE PAST YEAR FOR USF IN REGARDS TO MEDIA ATTENTION......HMMMMMM........SHALL I SAW DEPLORABLE ??

HEY USF ADMIN.....THE POLICE COULD HAVE USED THE 1.2 MILLION YOUR ARE GIVING ALLIED BARTON THIS COMING YEAR....PLUS THE 3% RECURRING FUNDS THAT YOU SAY YOU DO NOT HAVE.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT - HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS....SORRY JUDY...HAPPY HANNAKUH !

12-14-2007, 03:25 AM
It's really a joke that this crap is still happening here, even after 09-01-01. It's our own fault and will continue to happen unless some drastic majors are taken. Our kids will reap the problems of poor Domestic Security and frivolous spening on wars with no resaults. The U.S. had to totally break down and destroy most of Germany, and make a major show of force with Japan, before they became civilized nations.

12-14-2007, 05:58 AM
"As far as Mr. Moussaoui goes, we don't know what the story is, we don't know if in fact he's guilty of anything, charges have been brought," said Ken Gullette, USF Director of Media Relations.

This quote by Gilligan, I mean Gullette, is oh so fitting of the liberal anti-law enforcement attitude of USF?s upper administration. So the guy was at a gun range, on the fire line holding a gun but he didn?t inhale ummmm I mean fire the gun. Right. The law is the law. This non-US resident wasn?t even supposed to be holding a gun, PERIOD.

Oh yes and lest we forget Mr. Gullette, the VP of Student Affairs was completely exonerated well all expect for that 1.??? Million dollars that went inappropriately.

12-14-2007, 08:58 PM
THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE, WE HAVE THE ONE THE ONLY.......ALLIED BARTON SECURITY FORCE......LEAD BY THE FEARLESS "KARATE" WITH HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK NEMO. TOGETHER THEY WILL FIGHT THE EVIL GUDY JENSHAFT AND NINJA GEN KULLETE.

By MELINDA DESLATTE - Associated Press Writer

BATON ROUGE, La.(AP) Two students were found shot to death in an apparent home invasion at a Louisiana State University apartment, and officials decided to keep the campus open Friday while police searched for three suspects.

The victims, Chandrasekhar Reddy Komma and Kiran Kumar Allam, both international Ph.D. students, were found inside an apartment at the Edward Gay complex late Thursday night after authorities received a call seeking medical attention.

Both men had been shot once in the head, said Charles Zewe, an LSU system spokesman. Three men were seen leaving the area, and police were searching for them.

"From what we're being told, Komma was bound with a computer cable and shot," Zewe said. "The other man was found near the door."

No other violence was reported and the campus was not locked down, though officials were cautioning students about traveling to the university Friday morning and police patrols were increased on campus. Students were taking final exams, and many on the 30,000-student campus had already gone home for the semester break.