PDA

View Full Version : ahhhhhhh

12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
lt. maclin is out of control!

12-14-2007, 01:36 PM
I think he is doing a good job.

and no I'm not McClin.

12-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I DON'T think he is doing a good job. I don't think he realizes what his job is. All I've seen him do is bark orders when he has no idea what he is suppose to be doing.

12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
whatever

at least he is not part of the old regime and actively trying to screw with people just because he likes the screw with people.

he is trying to do the right thing which is more than the prior capt did so why dont you give him a chance?

12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
so to the post above, you idea is to "give him a chance." I agree he is nothing like the past capt, but just because he is different I don't think it makes him better. the lieutenant is a nice guy, but there is a difference from being nice and being good at what you do. He has good qualities but that of a leader and motivator, he lacks in quite a bit.

12-27-2007, 01:41 AM
sorry to tell you this but you don't have to be a leader OR a motivator to be a lt. or any other supervisory job for that matter.

the past capt was not a leader or a motivator and he wasnt trying to do the right thing. in fact the pst capt ran off quite a few good cops that would have stayed.

should a lt a capt a sgt a cpl be a leader a motivator hell yeah he or she should.

but that doesnt mean they cant do the job.