PDA

View Full Version : in-service

12-12-2007, 01:47 AM
I am scheduled for the inservice Jan 7-11. What was the last one like?

12-12-2007, 02:21 AM
I am scheduled for the inservice Jan 7-11. What was the last one like?

Like the one before.

12-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Left early on Day 1 and left real early on Day 2.

12-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Left early on Day 1 and left real early on Day 2.

Whoops I meant to say left early on Day 2 and real early Day 3.

12-13-2007, 01:17 AM
Any chance they get cancelled and we go back to regional training?

12-13-2007, 01:47 AM
I keep hearing that all remaining sessions may be cancelled so they can be re-engineered?

12-13-2007, 01:48 AM

Regional training? Lets see...the West Region is Tampa to Pensacola and the East Region is Jacksonville to Ft. Pierce...and the South region is Ft. Myers to Miami....how ya gonna do it? Do you mean "office" training?

12-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Call the DS and ask!

12-13-2007, 02:58 AM
Putting training back on the regional level doesn't really mean the training will be sponsored or centralized by abt. What it means is that you can now go to your local SO or PD to get your miminum stuff like domestic violence, human diversity, etc. You can also tag along and qualify since most agencies (including abt) use the FDLE approved mimimum course. My guess is you will only go to Tallahassee to get specialized stuff like gambling, B girls, other types of investigations. Seems like we did this before under a different admin. There was a song about this:
You move your left foot in, you pull your right foot out
You move your left foot in and shake it all about....I can't remember the rest...I think it was called the Tactical "L" or the Hokey Pokey - same thing really

12-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Putting training back on the regional level doesn't really mean the training will be sponsored or centralized by abt. What it means is that you can now go to your local SO or PD to get your miminum stuff like domestic violence, human diversity, etc. You can also tag along and qualify since most agencies (including abt) use the FDLE approved mimimum course. My guess is you will only go to Tallahassee to get specialized stuff like gambling, B girls, other types of investigations. Seems like we did this before under a different admin. There was a song about this:
You move your left foot in, you pull your right foot out
You move your left foot in and shake it all about....I can't remember the rest...I think it was called the Tactical "L" or the Hokey Pokey - same thing really

And you had Agents that actual understood the "Tactical L" or the "Hokey Pokey?"

12-15-2007, 06:24 PM

Dont worry if it remains centralized you only have to leave your house 5 days out the year..so as 1 poster said...relax not the end of the world!

12-25-2007, 12:41 AM

Dont worry if it remains centralized you only have to leave your house 5 days out the year..so as 1 poster said...relax not the end of the world!

OK, as long as it is not more than 5 days. That is actually a lot. Why 5 days, when we were wasting time with 3 days in Tallahassee...