PDA

View Full Version : Imfield out

12-12-2007, 01:39 AM
With Imfield out, what happens now? There is no doubt that Ralph will get beat but the question is - by who?

12-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Dennis Wise!

12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
I tend to agree with guest 22. I predicted Dennis Wise to be the next Sheriff of Walton Co. many yrs. ago...There is no doubt he is the best man for the job as he is most knowledgeable about law enforcement matters, and truly an honorable person that will put the citizens first and be accessible to anyone and everyone who wants to speak with him. I have read his book and know from working with him that he is a true law man that is interested in the safety and welfare of all those he was sworn to protect and serve.

MAKE THE 'WISE' CHOICE YOUR CHOICE!!!!! :cop:

03-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Id vote for "Fry Cook" but I heard he backed out? I could use a Pub Burger

07-24-2008, 02:25 AM
I tend to agree with guest 22. I predicted Dennis Wise to be the next Sheriff of Walton Co. many yrs. ago...There is no doubt he is the best man for the job as he is most knowledgeable about law enforcement matters, and truly an honorable person that will put the citizens first and be accessible to anyone and everyone who wants to speak with him. I have read his book and know from working with him that he is a true law man that is interested in the safety and welfare of all those he was sworn to protect and serve.

I do not live in Walton County but I do know that Dennis Wise will be the best choice that can be made for the next sheriff up there. I have known the man for over 20 years. He has always been honest, sincere, friendly, caring, and a great friend. Make the Wise choice for sheriff. It will be the best thing for Walton County and its residents.

07-24-2008, 02:27 AM

I do not live in Walton County but I do know that Dennis Wise will be the best choice that can be made for the next sheriff up there. I have known the man for over 20 years. He has always been honest, sincere, friendly, caring, and a great friend. Make the Wise choice for sheriff. It will be the best thing for Walton County and its residents.