PDA

View Full Version : MORAL!!!!!!!!!!!

12-11-2007, 11:32 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE MARKED IMPROVEMENT IN MORALE WITH THE RECENT DEMOTION AND TRANSFER
THANK YOU CHIEF CN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

12-11-2007, 11:52 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE MARKED IMPROVEMENT IN MORALE WITH THE RECENT DEMOTION AND TRANSFER
THANK YOU CHIEF CN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

It has? What about an outsider occupying a Major/Position? You must be BJ's Bitc_.

You want to see a Morale booster. Get me my "me too" money

That Morale thing is a bunch of BS. My morale gets boosted every 2 weeks when my bank account gets bigger. So don’t fall for the smoke screens.

Other than Decoy cars all over the City and 2 stand up guys getting messed with, not a dang thing has changed at the MBPD since April. So get off your computer and continue with the BJ stroke job. His next goal is to open up the Assistant Chief spot for BR so that when CN leaves he can be the next Chief.

12-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Bobby don't get mad because you are coming to afternoons. They should have made you a road sergent since the day they promoted you. Where was Mayor Dermer at your transfer to take away the light from all the people that were promoted then. Don't be bitter just "take your medicine" or "eat your humble pie" like you have told so many of us when we are in trouble. Its not that good to be on the bad end of the stick. Two stand up guys? From what we here you "stand up" guys were planning a massive sabotage of a guy who has done nothing but stand up for this police department. So please, just be lucky that he didn't seek to have you Fired. Its not nice to backstab your boss. You should know that.

12-12-2007, 12:39 AM
I have worked with BH in SEVRT and he is a stand up guy. I am sure that he will be ok. He is also a pretty good PIO. JS as our spokesman? Are you kidding me? I also worked with GN in SIU and he is also a stand up guy so stop sucking BJ's A-- and believing everything he says. Don't be a follower. You will be OK little boy.

About that Major/Civilian/Outsider. WTF is up with that? Where is the outcry?

Where is Det. GS with the SIU situation? An Anglo Supervisor and a Latino Victim. Where’s the Hispanic Officers Association?

12-12-2007, 01:12 AM
HISPANIC OFFICERS ASSOCIATION??????????? A COUPLE OF YOU GUYS GET F'ED WITH BY A FELLOW HISPANIC I MIGHT AND YOU START CRYING. AND AS FAR AS 2 TWO STAND UP GUYS THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 GUYS MORE OUT FOR THEMSELVES THEN THOSE 2. IT WAS A MOVE A LONG TIME IN COMING

12-12-2007, 01:15 AM
bh is a racist. at least he thinks that all latins no matter how screwed up they are should be backed...quote "cause he's cuban man". no thanks. bj aint perfect but u try making 380 people completley happy. some of us have a hard time deciding what to have for lunch. give me someone that see's things in blue. I dont care who they are or where they are from as long as they do it for the good of the order. it aint about ME. it aint about YOU. its about THE GOOD OF THE ORDER.

12-12-2007, 01:20 AM
HISPANIC OFFICERS ASSOCIATION??????????? A COUPLE OF YOU GUYS GET F'ED WITH BY A FELLOW HISPANIC I MIGHT AND YOU START CRYING. AND AS FAR AS 2 TWO STAND UP GUYS THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 GUYS MORE OUT FOR THEMSELVES THEN THOSE 2. IT WAS A MOVE A LONG TIME IN COMING

You guys need to read.

BH and GN are not very fond of the Hispanic Association. Ironically enough because they did not see eye to eye with the EB that wanted to make every issue a "Hispanic" thing. So get all the facts right and read before you jump to conclusions.

12-12-2007, 01:22 AM
bh is a racist. at least he thinks that all latins no matter how screwed up they are should be backed...quote "cause he's cuban man". no thanks. bj aint perfect but u try making 380 people completley happy. some of us have a hard time deciding what to have for lunch. give me someone that see's things in blue. I dont care who they are or where they are from as long as they do it for the good of the order. it aint about ME. it aint about YOU. its about THE GOOD OF THE ORDER.

BH a racist????????????? He is a lot of things. Closet Cop, Company Man, Fishing Addict. Racist? Where did you get that from?

12-12-2007, 03:57 AM
I have worked with BH in SEVRT and he is a stand up guy. I am sure that he will be ok. He is also a pretty good PIO. JS as our spokesman? Are you kidding me? I also worked with GN in SIU and he is also a stand up guy so stop sucking BJ's A-- and believing everything he says. Don't be a follower. You will be OK little boy.

About that Major/Civilian/Outsider. WTF is up with that? Where is the outcry?

Where is Det. GS with the SIU situation? An Anglo Supervisor and a Latino Victim. Where’s the Hispanic Officers Association?

There is no outcry. BR got promoted to Div Chief as part of the deal so that there would be no outcry. Just like last time GN got promoted, they promoted BR to Major so there would be no outcry. I thought the FOP voted not to let civiliam commander be captain. so what did they do, they made him a major instead. Thamks for listening to us chief, we sure have a strong union voice don't we? Just like what happened with GN last time. Is DD back in charge? The more things change the mre they stay the same. Where is the outcry FOP? Will there be another ad denouncing this in the paper? Of course not, BR was promoted so all is fine. Can anyone spell PBA?

12-14-2007, 01:13 AM
CN is well aware and using them to there benefit. It is called TIT FOR TAT. you scrub my back I scrub yours. I promote your buddy you leave me alone so I can survive. Deal?

12-14-2007, 03:22 AM
I want my "me too" money!

12-14-2007, 03:43 AM
Me Too!