PDA

View Full Version : the current president

12-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Does FAPE have possibly one of the worst presidents its ever had? First of all, he didn't even want the position. We should have called for his resignation with his performance at closing ceremonies - that was a sign of things to come.

He doesn't have any idea what he's doing, even after he's been given guidance, he still calls other people to tell him what to do.

One of his promises was to fix the communication issues, he has surely failed in that department. Karon Paulk is all talk, and not fulfilled one promise at all. Karon can't do anything himself he puts it all on the secretary and VPs.

He has not done one single thing since hes been in, well I take that back - he's turned FAPE around for the worst.

12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
He has yet to post a newsletter on the web site or address any issues.

12-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Agreed, even though I don't think the past president did the best - she sure as hell wasn't as bad as the current one. Karon gave broken promises.

12-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Wow bp all of the guest post or hidden names have you all over. Loser or shall we say sore loser

12-13-2007, 04:03 AM
IS HE AS BAD AS PRESIDENT BUSH?!?!?

12-31-2007, 03:19 AM
wow some of u are the biggest backstabbers....if u think u can do better than step up to the plate...the few words u putting up on here don't make sence...will any thing change with your critisims? no! he doesn't own this association we all do....wow i hate to be him...man i wounder if he sees all this cause if saw you all talking bout me llike this boy! you wouldn't know what i would do.....ite peace n e one have his numba? you all are soo obvious i figured out who wrote all these comments...i know all da people that run this site! you guys are just embarrasing...i can't believe some of you...you call yourselves explorers...wow! :shock:

01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
I agree and I bet it all starts in Holly Hills. She and Currie told member of my post what she was going to do. She is a sore loser givibg real explorers a bad name

01-23-2008, 03:43 AM
Yet another wonderful Delegates meeting was conducted this past weekend in Pinellas Park. Nothing was done the way it was sapposed to. Roll call wasnt done, Voting was done wrong, Acceptance for a Post was done wrong, and mis information was given out and had a vote started and then inturupted with the correct information to start a whole new vote.. Not only did we not start on time but they tryed to end early.. anyone think we should have an open fourm at the end so we can voice our opions?

01-23-2008, 03:47 AM
Can anyone confirm, I herd that Karon is not going to April delegates or States but the Southern V.P. is going to finish out his term? Does anyone know if this statement is true? If so many things will be run correctly for the end……

01-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I heard the same thing confirm. His advisor was so mad the way he handled the meeting. His advisor told my advisor its our meeting so he didnt want to take over or over step kayron so he let it go but he was so mad. He told our advisor he has been in the hospital and just got out. Is this why kayron thinks he is so important?
The advisor should have said forget kayron and appointed a vp to run the meeting

01-23-2008, 09:37 PM
I heard the samething and I was not at the delgates meeting. Someone said that he and his advisor got in a yelling match and his advisor told him if he kept is promise that got him elected he would not be getting trashed

01-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I was notified by a vice president that he will no longer be the youth president the girl from his post, southern vice president will be finishing out his term.... hopefully she can do better then what he did

01-26-2008, 08:21 PM
I heard the samething and I was not at the delgates meeting. Someone said that he and his advisor got in a yelling match and his advisor told him if he kept is promise that got him elected he would not be getting trashed

"Samething?" You most likely haven't been in school much either!! Have someone read your post before you submit something please. Good lord!!!

Oh, BTW, how to you "trash" someone??????

01-27-2008, 01:24 AM
why let someone from the same post take charge? If he is stepping down then we need as an association to aprove who will take his place not whom his advisor or his post wants. Because I know of another VP that would do an awsome job.

01-27-2008, 04:25 AM
Well not that I agree with her taking his place bcuz I also know a vp that would LOVE to be President but did not get elected for whatever reason but according to OUR by-lawz that is the order of sucession. This was pulled directally from the FAPE youth by-laws:
SECTION 4 RESIGNATION OR IMPEACHMENT OF YOUTH
BOARD MEMBER

In the event of the resignation or impeachment of an
Youth Board member, a new election will be held to
fill the vacant position. If the President resigns, or is
impeached, the Vice President from the outgoing
Presidents region will assume the position of President
for the remainder of the term. Their position will be
deemed vacant and up for election at the next
Association meeting or appointment should no one wish
to run.

A shame it had to be this way but GLAD it happened now maybe our meetings will be run correctly!

01-27-2008, 05:57 AM
Dear Hmmmmm,
Read your bylaws before you go starting more trouble. The advisor nor the post decides who takes over. Give them a chance at least they had enough to make a change. Stop causing trouble and speak up at the meetings

01-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Well not that I agree with her taking his place bcuz I also know a vp that would LOVE to be President but did not get elected for whatever reason but according to OUR by-lawz that is the order of sucession. This was pulled directally from the FAPE youth by-laws:
SECTION 4 RESIGNATION OR IMPEACHMENT OF YOUTH
BOARD MEMBER

In the event of the resignation or impeachment of an
Youth Board member, a new election will be held to
fill the vacant position. If the President resigns, or is
impeached, the Vice President from the outgoing
Presidents region will assume the position of President
for the remainder of the term. Their position will be
deemed vacant and up for election at the next
Association meeting or appointment should no one wish
to run.

A shame it had to be this way but GLAD it happened now maybe our meetings will be run correctly!

Thanks for letting us know that and doing it in a professional way rather than some other people like to do on this board.

01-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey no problem thats why we are all in this together, plus I said the same thing you did when I herd so I contacted my v.p. who informed me of the bylaws and then i realized... Best of luck to our new President she is kind of starting late in the game and down by a few points now lets see how hard she is willing to work...

01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Dear Hmmmmm,
Read your bylaws before you go starting more trouble. The advisor nor the post decides who takes over. Give them a chance at least they had enough to make a change. Stop causing trouble and speak up at the meetings

Acctualy I wasnt trying to start trouble. I have read over the bylaws I never saw that part. We were informed by Confirmed. And well I guess you must havnt been to a delegates latley because anytime anyone speaks up they get shot down or well they use to. Maybe they will do well but who knows.

01-30-2008, 03:16 AM
i have a great idea , after being an exp for 5 years, youth presidents are useless they dont do anything. i say forget it. that way the sh!t talking is done.