PDA

View Full Version : HURRICANE DAMAGE

12-10-2007, 03:16 AM
If you had damage during Wilma, call HART/HALT group!

I just received my check for 47k, for a new roof, and my interior damage.
This was perfect timing. I just wanted to say I had my doubts, but I'm starring at the check. I thought other should know.

Money is Money! and, I learned alot about my insurance Policy too.

12-10-2007, 03:34 AM
I will get in touch wit em my roof still fuk up, can't fix on our paycheck maybe I can get paid dawg.

12-10-2007, 03:39 AM
A few guys at our department used you guys and made out really well, but they don't have the card for the guy they called. How can I get a hold of him ?

12-10-2007, 03:49 AM
The office is in Davie, not sure if they are allowed to give out a number on this site. But they are located at Nob Hill RD and 595

12-10-2007, 03:51 AM
I lost the card for the guy who I dealt with, but here is the office number (954) 577 - 2250 when you call just make sure you mention you got it from Leoaffairs and they will hook you up.
I called and the next day they were at my house working on getting me all the money my insurance company cut corners on at no cost to me. What really surprised me was they also took care of a pipe break claim I made prior to the storm. Apparently they take care of fires / burglaries any type of insurance claim. No risk, no $$$, worth the shot...

12-10-2007, 03:57 AM
Thanks, I am happy we are sharing positive information. :D

02-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Got my settlement check today, thanks guys. I have more than enough for repairs and some other improvements I have been putting off. Thanks I highly recommend you guys to everyone I know. ' Bill

02-12-2008, 06:30 PM
If you had damage during Wilma, call HART/HALT group!

This was perfect timing. I just wanted to say I had my doubts, but I'm starring at the check. I thought other should know.

Hey, who are these guys??
Legal headhunters fighting insurance companies??
I'd like to know please. :D

02-14-2008, 05:09 PM
[quote="HURRICANE DAMAGE":32q1j7b9]If you had damage during Wilma, call HART/HALT group!

Hey, who are these guys??
Legal headhunters fighting insurance companies??
I'd like to know please. :D[/quote:32q1j7b9]

I called them this morning at 9am. They said they would call me back within the hour. Still waiting. I guess they are busier than they figured.