PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Party

12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
So whose going?
I cant think of anything better than spending $20 and my time with the top of the ladder...

12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Where else can you go to watch Capt Joey Fupa and the gremlin PBA rep AL talk about who they burned last. He has his little UC narc AL who tells him everyting we all do. Must be the way they teach them at NYPD as the little worm always says.

What losers, they both get off on blowing in anyone just for kicks. This is our future, no wonder we have a morale problem.

12-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Wait....We need to pay to hang out with them??? Ummm I think that they need to pay us for putting up their stupidity and serious bad judgement calls. Who lets 41 suspects go?? Oh wait, we do! What a load of CRAP! The list could go on....

12-14-2007, 02:46 AM
As the old saying goes there is the RIGHT WAY, THE WRONG WAY AND THE MIRAMAR WAY. I think I dont want to admit Im from Miramar.

Jump123
12-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Where else can you go to watch Capt Joey Fupa and the gremlin PBA rep AL talk about who they burned last. He has his little UC narc AL who tells him everyting we all do. Must be the way they teach them at NYPD as the little worm always says.

What losers, they both get off on blowing in anyone just for kicks. This is our future, no wonder we have a morale problem.

Be careful with that one. I wouldnt trust AL as far as I could toss him. He has a big mouth and loves to talk shit about everyone that hasnt been in NYPD. No disrespect but just because you worked NYPD doesnt make you the go to guy. NYPD has slugs too, and the way he works it looks like he was one of them. Now that other NYPD guy is cool, when can we promote him?