PDA

View Full Version : U HAVE WORK TO DO

12-09-2007, 01:30 PM
U got rid of 2 problems that everyone told U about, Hougbeck, BUT YOU ARE ONLY HALFWAY THERE, AND EVERYONE TOLD YOU ABOUT CAVEBERT SO FINISH THE JOB

12-09-2007, 08:58 PM
U got rid of 2 problems that everyone told U about, Hougbeck, BUT YOU ARE ONLY HALFWAY THERE, AND EVERYONE TOLD YOU ABOUT CAVEBERT SO FINISH THE JOB

It is apparent you work in a part of the State with supervisors that don't communicate with you.
Here is what my spervisor told me - This issue was settled a long time ago. What happened in the past is just that. The past. This is a new day at ABT - embrace it and do everything you can to make it a better place. Don't like it? Take your Hat Trapper and hat with you to FHP. It will save them $165.95 and they will appreciate it. You may be able to take your citation holder also -

12-09-2007, 09:24 PM
And what happened in the past was Cave got promoted with no experience + brought in Toolbert and they went after people + blamed it on there bosses + got away with it + if you think they changed you are crazy + watch and see they will do the dirty deeds like before + the place wont change until they gone

12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Maybe, maybe not. It is a dead issue for now. If you think two captains control the destiny of an entire agency, we really do have problems. I think it is safe to say that the new Chief, Director, Deputy Secretary and Secretary would agree....

12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Maybe, maybe not. It is a dead issue for now. If you think two captains control the destiny of an entire agency, we really do have problems. I think it is safe to say that the new Chief, Director, Deputy Secretary and Secretary would agree....

Amen, why do some fools think these two people have/had so much power and control. Wasn't there majors, chiefs, deputy directors, directors, deputy secreatys and secretarys above them that approved everyting. Majors and captains and really chiefs dont have authority in this organization to do much of anything. Sounds just like you may have a little jealous bug that bit you. Did you put in for those jobs and didnt get them???? Makes you wonder.

12-09-2007, 11:24 PM
And what happened in the past was Cave got promoted with no experience + brought in Toolbert and they went after people + blamed it on there bosses + got away with it + if you think they changed you are crazy + watch and see they will do the dirty deeds like before + the place wont change until they gone

Which one snap you into shape!

12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
One post I read earilier and these negative posters compell yet another response. First of all I am not defending anyone but it seems to me when the poster said these 2 capts did everything for the former Director and Chief and "did what they wanted," I must say you need to quit saying that because you make it sound like they should not have. Which leads one to believe you are saying you did not and would not? Are you not willing to do what the Director and Chief want...right I figured? So dont get upset if others follow the orders of superiors for you should too. And as for getting rid of and going after people what would be the 2 Capts motive. They both have rank and $$$$. With that said I must form the conclusion that you must have did something that caused one of them to take some sort of action against you. My message is..tighten up you will be ok. A word of advice you also need to do what the Director and Chief want and follow the orders given to you by your ranking staff...it will help you stay employed! Get postitive...life is really short. If it is money other agencies will offer you more...if you are worth it..so go. As for me, I am probly one of the lowest paid sworn employees at AB&T and I stay postive because I like what I do and I have not seen anyone mistreated like the negatives make it sound.

12-09-2007, 11:47 PM

You peaked my curosity...who did they go after? How did they blame their bosses? What do you mean by dirty deeds? Do you mean the deeds assigned by the Chief and the Director? Share some examples...

12-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Do you folks never get tired of the lies and GOSSIP. You should be professionals. If you got a question contact the source like good investigators do. Telephone the folks...I am sure they will tell you what you wish to know then you will get it first hand. You all do not sound like poor mistreated babies like a lot of people are saying, you sound more like jealous crazed beings. Get a grip!

12-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Don't sound jealous and/or crazed to me. Cave was more powerful than the majors, no experience for that job, nor the one he has now. Real fun is listening down the hall while LT Campbell explains the basics of beverage law and police work to Cave. He can't answer a single question about our work and is dangerous because of it. Tolbert is the even less experienced and hides in his office all day. Two snakes coiled up and hiding but don't walk near them.

12-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Don't sound jealous and/or crazed to me. Cave was more powerful than the majors, no experience for that job, nor the one he has now. Real fun is listening down the hall while LT Campbell explains the basics of beverage law and police work to Cave. He can't answer a single question about our work and is dangerous because of it. Tolbert is the even less experienced and hides in his office all day. Two snakes coiled up and hiding but don't walk near them.
Well who is explaining things to Lt. Campbell?

12-10-2007, 03:02 AM

You have a little conflict with your story. First, I don't think people with this much power has to ask questions or has to hide. Second, if you were truely in or near the office you would know better than this and would know people who work in Central can't hide. Third, being in the area I know both of them and this post certainly does not descibe either like it or not. And no I am not either one of them. And to use the term snake...these 2 are vocal people who tell it and you like it is. The term snake to me better fits negative posters don't you think?

12-10-2007, 03:13 AM

I do not work for your agency but this sounds like jealously to me. And it sounds like you are the snake with the venom you are spewing about people.

12-10-2007, 03:15 AM
Well who is explaining things to Lt. Campbell?

That is an impossible task to explain anything to that waste of space!

12-10-2007, 03:17 AM

Sounds like Lt. Krreeiitlow is back! :D

12-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Just call ginaaaaaaa manningggggggg, john szaboooooooo, jeff erbbbbbbbb, byran brummetttttttt, john kirvannnnnnnnn, walter fredericksssssss,

Just to name a few. They've had dealings with the two clowns

12-10-2007, 03:27 AM
PS Jealously has NOTHING to do with it.

12-10-2007, 04:40 AM
PS Jealously has NOTHING to do with it.

Yeah right! And there you go again repeating hearsay and calling others by name. What a loser!

12-10-2007, 04:47 AM
Just call ginaaaaaaa manningggggggg, john szaboooooooo, jeff erbbbbbbbb, byran brummetttttttt, john kirvannnnnnnnn, walter fredericksssssss,

I have no dog in this hunt, but must say you sure identified some mighty fine outstanding employees! :roll: Okay on a serious note...where are the real names. Do you have any that don't stay in some kind of trouble? This list has had problems throughout their careers especially throughout the last three administrations.

12-10-2007, 04:49 AM

I have no dog in this hunt, but must say you sure identified some mighty fine outstanding employees! :roll: Okay on a serious note...where are the real names. Do you have any that don't stay in some kind of trouble? This list has had problems throughout their careers especially throughout the last three administrations.

Must agree....some of the most pitiful ones of the bunch.

12-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Tell us more about cave and tolbert-give us more information

12-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Cave was of statewide operations, Tolbert the policy writer- for 2 yrs
moved training to central office,
made all communication in/out of central office,
moved hiring to central office,
made all policy out of central office

today, this is all things they are spending time, $ on undoing now-

that is grounds for termination and abuse of office

12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
That DOES sound serious. Something should be done about that.

12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Everyone in the office is talking about this why doesn't someone do something? I'll bet DOAH or OPPAGA or Gov's office would be mighty interested-what do you suppose the cost of repairing their damage will add up to?

12-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Cave and Tolbert acted outside the scope of their employment didn't they

It should be grounds for termination

12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Everyone in the office is talking about this why doesn't someone do something? I'll bet DOAH or OPPAGA or Gov's office would be mighty interested-what do you suppose the cost of repairing their damage will add up to?
has anyone ever filed a complaint with any of these offices?

12-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Hee Hee Hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Cave was of statewide operations, Tolbert the policy writer- for 2 yrs
moved training to central office,
made all communication in/out of central office,
moved hiring to central office,
made all policy out of central office

today, this is all things they are spending time, $ on undoing now-

that is grounds for termination and abuse of office

Sounds like a promotion to me....

12-11-2007, 11:37 PM
has anyone ever filed a complaint with any of these offices?

Yes....I heard your mama filed one last week. Asked her tonight when you get home and post the results.....

12-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe Kreeetloooow will go Tallahassee Democrat with this sad story bout the cave and tolbert Good luck Kreeetloooow

12-12-2007, 01:51 PM

Sounds like cave and tolbert naming they enemies, they keep a list...

12-15-2007, 03:54 AM
What an absolute joke of an agency this is, it becomes so embarrassing just reading comments from wanna be cops doing each other. I hope Cyndi cleans house, there are but just a few agents who want real change. They really just need to civilianize the place, there is no need for sworn officers doing this job.

12-15-2007, 04:43 AM

You might want to have your keyboard cleaned. All the Diet Pepsi and chicken grease has caused some of your keys to stick.

12-16-2007, 03:34 PM
You people better get it together, you are continually demonstrating that you cannot be professional. I hope the new Director will learn from her previous experience and not bow to lazy agents. I hope the Administration will back her, you people have a lot of lazy and stupid agents who just want to write tickets and count tables and chairs.

12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
You people better get it together, you are continually demonstrating that you cannot be professional. I hope the new Director will learn from her previous experience and not bow to lazy agents. I hope the Administration will back her, you people have a lot of lazy and stupid agents who just want to write tickets and count tables and chairs.

She knows what time it is and she remembers the whinners and grippers for they are still here amongst us cause no one else will employee their lazy sorry no good complaining a%@es.

12-16-2007, 06:03 PM

Write tickets? You mean issue NTA's for violations? You mean tobacco citations? Count tables and chairs? You mean srx inspections?
If the answers are yes, then here is a bulletin for you and others with a demonstrated lack of understanding of what your job is and responsibilities are - Counting chairs and writing tickets are what you are supposed to be doing. Doing these things is what keeps us employed. Don't like it? Not what you want to do? There are 67 sheriff's offices and 400 police departments in Florida - pick one and go. Take your crap off your desk and go. Do it. Do it now.

12-16-2007, 06:43 PM

Write tickets? You mean issue NTA's for violations? You mean tobacco citations? Count tables and chairs? You mean srx inspections?
If the answers are yes, then here is a bulletin for you and others with a demonstrated lack of understanding of what your job is and responsibilities are - Counting chairs and writing tickets are what you are supposed to be doing. Doing these things is what keeps us employed. Don't like it? Not what you want to do? There are 67 sheriff's offices and 400 police departments in Florida - pick one and go. Take your crap off your desk and go. Do it. Do it now.

Amen brother! And dont forget the trumped up task forces! If you want to work for the FBI, the CIA, the FWD, the DUU, the DEA, FDLE and lord knows who elses jobs we are doing...go too! We need everybody to get back to ABT. And for those who dont know what that means or have forgot it is simple "alcoholic beverages and tobacco." Have mercy!

12-16-2007, 06:44 PM
That is what we get for hiring all the "local" enforcement guys....they think we are and should operate as a "local." Where is our sheriff?

12-18-2007, 04:06 AM
This just confirms how ignorant some of you are. I must have forgotten that we investigate crimes involving Narcotics, Gambling, Prostitution, Terrorism, and Money Laundering involving licensed premises. I thought that was one of out jobs. How ignorant as law enforcement officers you are to think that some of these cases can be handled without the assistance of other agencies. That is the concept of a task force. God forbid we use other resources to fight crime, why should we when we can go inside a location an just serve a notice "You are in violation of FSS 812.13 please do not sell drugs anymore or you will be facing administrative charges". Hoe funny that is, because in the real police world, failure to act on a felony is a criminal offense. So you can be a slug agent, fine with us, but the agents that want to work and tackle complicated ABT RELATED cases let them with criticizing them.

12-21-2007, 01:27 AM
That is what we get for hiring all the "local" enforcement guys....they think we are and should operate as a "local." Where is our sheriff?

I dont know where our sheriff is but we are getting our new SGT next month. We hear he is a weak one with little knowledge. I also heard his name should be spelled with one "a" instead of two cause that is what he is about "straight in the back." They say he tells everybody what they want to here and has no management capbility...all mirrors. Sounds like what we need is another push over who talks out both sides of the mouth while drawing a big fat ridiculous check for doing nothing except moving the lips. Bla...bla...bla...yeah...yeah...yeah....whatever!

12-21-2007, 02:04 AM

I dont know where our sheriff is but we are getting our new SGT next month. We hear he is a weak one with little knowledge. I also heard his name should be spelled with one "a" instead of two cause that is what he is about "straight in the back." They say he tells everybody what they want to here and has no management capbility...all mirrors. Sounds like what we need is another push over who talks out both sides of the mouth while drawing a big fat ridiculous check for doing nothing except moving the lips. Bla...bla...bla...yeah...yeah...yeah....whatever!

You may be getting a SGT but look what we are getting. We will swap! I can deal with no expierence and a half brian who is nice and easy going. Grant it he aint the brightest bulb in the pack but you all are better off. I cannot believe we are going through this again! I will never say nothing about the PHD and his sidekick again! Bring 'em back! I cannot believe the Chief master did this. Lets give him two Stars this month and the pea brian award!

12-21-2007, 02:56 AM
This just confirms how ignorant some of you are. I must have forgotten that we investigate crimes involving Narcotics, Gambling, Prostitution, Terrorism, and Money Laundering involving licensed premises. I thought that was one of out jobs. How ignorant as law enforcement officers you are to think that some of these cases can be handled without the assistance of other agencies. That is the concept of a task force. God forbid we use other resources to fight crime, why should we when we can go inside a location an just serve a notice "You are in violation of FSS 812.13 please do not sell drugs anymore or you will be facing administrative charges". Hoe funny that is, because in the real police world, failure to act on a felony is a criminal offense. So you can be a slug agent, fine with us, but the agents that want to work and tackle complicated ABT RELATED cases let them with criticizing them.

I find it mildly amusing that you call others ignorant, yet you can't even produce the correct statute number.

12-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Governor, please sunset this miserable agency, we cannot do our jobs because we whine and cry and act like wanna be's. I hope Cyndi cleans house and Drago backs her. There are a few good men and women in this agency and are capable of leading if given the latitude and power to do so. If not, we will continue to be a state wide joke. :oops:

12-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Governor, please sunset this miserable agency, we cannot do our jobs because we whine and cry and act like wanna be's. I hope Cyndi cleans house and Drago backs her. There are a few good men and women in this agency and are capable of leading if given the latitude and power to do so. If not, we will continue to be a state wide joke. :oops:

Drago back who?! Right.... :roll:

12-22-2007, 08:48 PM
I agree who would Draaago back besides himself???

12-24-2007, 02:31 PM
So what are you saying?

12-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Somebody give him an answer.

01-01-2008, 05:54 PM

:lol: