PDA

View Full Version : RIP JJ

12-07-2007, 01:15 AM
RIP JJ.
I hope you found the peace you were looking for.
You will be missed.

12-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Another sad day for a fallen brother... he was a good guy. RIP.

12-07-2007, 01:30 AM
RIP Brutha.

12-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Can you say who JJ is and what happened to him/her?

12-07-2007, 04:49 AM
I'm so sorry JJ, I should have reached out to you. May you rest in peace.

Copper
12-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I knew you only by name, but may you rest in peace. Go now, patrol the streets of heaven, you've done your time in hell.

12-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Can you say who JJ is and what happened to him/her?

Don't want to use names becuz u never know who's reading. JJ was in his mid 30's & had been involved in a couple police related 33's over the last 2 years. He was having difficulty dealing w/it & trying to get out of the biz. Nice, nice guy- sorry he went out so young. Truly tragic.

Again, RIP JJ.

12-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Thank you. I know who it is and he is a nice guy. Did he simply quit, or, did he end everything?

12-08-2007, 01:06 AM
I guess you can say he ended it all. It's just sad

12-08-2007, 01:16 AM
I guess you can say he ended it all. It's just sad

You should bevery careful what you write about a sensitive subject like this if you don't know the facts. There has been no cause or mechanism of death released and you should not speculate on the cause.

12-08-2007, 08:20 PM
God bless you buddy. Rest in peace. You will be missed.

jess911
12-09-2007, 04:31 AM
RIP...You will be missed!

12-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Considering an official cause of death has not yet been announced, aren't you being a little judgmental here? JJ was a guy obviously in pain. From what little I know about his situation, he was getting help.

And what did you do to try and help him? I know I didn't offer him enough help & now it's too late. Even tho I wasn't exceptionally close to him, I liked JJ & felt badly for him but I also know I wasn't there to support him thru this difficult time. And we can all see the end result. It's a tragic ending to a sad tale.

12-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Johnny you served honorably and will be remembered for your integrity and dedication. God Bless and God Speed.

12-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Considering an official cause of death has not yet been announced, aren't you being a little judgmental here? JJ was a guy obviously in pain. From what little I know about his situation, he was getting help.

And what did you do to try and help him? I know I didn't offer him enough help & now it's too late. Even tho I wasn't exceptionally close to him, I liked JJ & felt badly for him but I also know I wasn't there to support him thru this difficult time. And we can all see the end result. It's a tragic ending to a sad tale.

If he was in pain, he should have taken a tylenol.

Former WMPD Cop in Jup
12-11-2007, 01:56 AM
I am sorry to hear about another lost brother. His family & FLPD you have my deepest condolences.

If arrangements have been made, would someone please post them on here. If he has already been laid to rest then I'm sorry I missed it.

May our brother RIP!!!

12-11-2007, 04:46 AM

Sorry for the loss of one of your guys. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

12-11-2007, 03:48 PM
We're so sorry.

12-14-2007, 03:25 AM
Why was the Chief not at the Memorial? Coming in late after the ceremony doesn't count. What on earth is so pressing in his schedule that he can't honor the life of a good, honest, loyal officer he commanded? As I interpret the situation, I see him distancing himself from JJ's death and I am furious. If I am misinterpreting, someone please explain.

12-15-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm a guest here, and sadly a first cousin of Officer JJ (happy to verify this to anyone who needs it.) I know that he was well loved by his brothers on the force and know that he had a lot of hard times in the last few years from talking with my uncle- his father. We thought that Johnny was getting better, and I regret that I did not personally reach out to him in a time of need. I do know that he is in a better place and want to thank everyone for their kind comments and remembrances.

As to the poster who decided to judge my cousin and call him a sinner (even though the details of his death are still unclear), I would like him/her to consider what their God will say when it is his/her time to face Him.

-Andrea

12-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Andrea,
Your cousin was well liked and well respected. We all feel terribly for his loss & his picture is posted all over the station.

Please ignore the few insensitive comments posted here. You may not know this but this site is a public forum and anyone can access it, including non-LEO's and all sorts of other creeps.

We hope JJ is at peace now.

12-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Brighter day:

Thank you for your kind words. And my sincere thanks to everyone in the department who have been so good to my cousin Danni. I know it's been hard for her to be there all alone and grieve for her brother. With their dad in NZ, it has been a blessing for our family to know that Johnny's police family are now taking care of her. Thank you all again.

-Andrea