PDA

View Full Version : VP CLEARED

12-05-2007, 10:40 PM
SURPRISE SURPRISE.....THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG.....THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER, AND SHE IS ALL CLEAR.

12-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Student Affairs audit releases findings
Joshua Neiderer, Editor in ChiefIssue date: 12/5/07 Section: NewsPrintEmail DoubleClick Any Word Page 1 of 1 Click here to read the full report.

University Audit and Compliance has released the findings of an investigation into allegations that the head of student Affairs Jennifer Meningall misused funds and violated University hiring and management policies.

A preliminary report states that two out of thirteen "issues" are completely "founded," including the misuse of more than $1.5 million. A violation of University hiring practices was found to be "partially founded" while a look into the use of $1.5 million in auxiliary funds was "inconclusive."
"There is no evidence that Jennifer Meningall is guilty of any misconduct," University spokesman Ken Gullette said. "Inappropriate does not mean illegal or misconduct."

The report found no evidence that resources were wasted in hiring consultants or security guards. Meningall was also cleared of the charge that she forced an employee to resign without cause.

See tomorrow's Oracle for more information.

I really love our superstar reporter USF's PIO Ken "Scoop" Gullette's e mail I just read. The spin Doctor has put out his bit of selected Bullshyt.

I'd really like to see the full unedited report emailed out to all USF employee's.

LETS LET THE STATE LOOK AT USF'S MONEY SITUATION. THEN I'LL BELIEVE IT.

LETS SEE WHAT JUDY BOTOX DOES WITH THE FOUNDED ALLEGATIONS.

12-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Of course it was going to be cleared, because the next higher up signed off on all the that stuff anyways. I hate to mention race, but I would have to say had she been a w/f, she probably would have probably already been on leave and probably been canned.

12-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Of course it was going to be cleared, because the next higher up signed off on all the that stuff anyways. I hate to mention race, but I would have to say had she been a w/f, she probably would have probably already been on leave and probably been canned.

Maybe--maybe not. Who knows.... :roll:

12-14-2007, 04:52 AM
Well, it really doesnt matter, she was convientally moved out of supervising the UP and the media spotlight. They have made steps now to make sure the the UP is micromanged now in the way they want it to be.

12-14-2007, 06:12 AM
Is this our very own Mr. Gullette??
http://www.kungfu4u.com/Pictures/Keokuk06-Web.jpg
www.kungfu4u.com/Gullette.htm (http://www.kungfu4u.com/Gullette.htm)