PDA

View Full Version : BAP Results

12-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Good day, everybody!

I am an applicant with the MBPD for the Police Officer-Trainee postion. On Ocotber 18, 2007, I took the BAP and was told that I receive my results in 4-6 weeks. This past Monday made 6 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone here knows when the results will be sent out. Thank you, and have a great day! :)

12-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Why dont you call city hall. Or better yet, go wait at the mailbox. :lol:

12-06-2007, 01:51 AM
We already work here. We are not waiting on any results. Just wait and stop rushing to get here. :twisted:

12-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Give me your overlap stats and maybe we will let you know that you are number 5000 on the list. :lol:

12-06-2007, 03:25 AM
You guys are idiots. The person asked a simple question, just answer it. You are the people that he/she has to look forward to work with.

12-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Be polite and not a smart a$$ all the time for those of you that answered this post so rude.

We have all been thru the hiring process and understand how frustrating the long waiting can become. Hang in there and call your background investigator.

Good Luck.

12-06-2007, 06:35 PM
You guys are idiots. The person asked a simple question, just answer it. You are the people that he/she has to look forward to work with.n00bs are RATS and should be treated as such until proven otherwise

12-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Sgt, why dont you go and call your English professor and correct that sentence you typed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides, why does he/she think they can get bap results or answers here. This is a police forum, not human resources. It is my understanding that when you apply, they inform you to direct any questions to city hall. If he does not have the bap results, that means he does not have a background investigator!!!!! :twisted:

12-10-2007, 06:50 PM
I have finally received my BAP results!!!!!! :D

12-11-2007, 06:21 PM
I, too, have finally received my my BAP results from MBPD. What's the highest possible score for this test?

12-13-2007, 02:22 AM
HEY YOU, GET A LIFE. THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE IS 100%. OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT GET THAT. YOU ROOKIES STAY OFF THE SITE, YOU ARE NOT COPS HERE YET. :twisted: JUST HOPE YOU PASS THE BACKGROUND. ITS TOO EARLY TO GET EXCITED.

12-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Go back to your DIP 39's rookie and speak only when you're spoken to.

12-13-2007, 04:26 PM
You guys are aggravating as hell. We were all rookies at one time, and I am certain that you did not appreciate a senior Ofc calling you a rat. Instead, why not share the knowledge that you obtained from your years of work. We all make mistake, however, the most important thing is to help correct it. Not to stand back and create pleasure out of it. You guys are blaming administration for morale issues within the dept. But most of you fail to look within thy selves. If we continue to be a separate group(Rookies vs Seniors) then why should anyone else care.

12-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Because the rookies don't have to pay their dues nowadays like we did when we came up. Rookies get everything handed to them without ever having to earn it. Just like Respect, you have to earn it, no one is going to give it to you.

12-13-2007, 08:00 PM
HEY YOU, GET A LIFE. THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE IS 100%. OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT GET THAT. YOU ROOKIES STAY OFF THE SITE, YOU ARE NOT COPS HERE YET. :twisted: JUST HOPE YOU PASS THE BACKGROUND. ITS TOO EARLY TO GET EXCITED.

I have taken numerous tests throughout my lifetime where the maximum score you could receive was more than 100%. Thank you for your help, sir. Also, I know I still have a LONG way to go, so wish me the best of luck. :D :roll:

12-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey guest, I guess you cant read!!!! Obviously you are not on the Sgt. List, of if you are, you must be number 100. lmao, If you read the posts from the begining, the bap results in question is for new officers. Get a grip. I bet you failed all of those tests in school that required you to read the instructions first adn the last sentence read, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST!!!!!! READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED!!!!!!!!!

12-15-2007, 10:24 PM
What are the dues that the rookies must pay? Just like anything esle, the dept will continue to go tru changes. Learn to adjust. If you feel that, things are handed to the rookies, then you should discuss it with the people who are handing them out. Are you also upset at the fact that, todays starting salary is almost double that of 10 years ago or now that we have take home cars. Just like a senior Ofc, rookies do not make decision here.

12-20-2007, 05:37 PM
i got my score and rank in BAP, what is the top BAP csore and how many are ranked

12-20-2007, 11:31 PM
STOP ASKING US ABOUT THE BAP YOU ROOKIE WANNA BE COP. WE DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. WE TOOK THOSE TESTS YEARS AGO AND SOME OF NEVER EVEN HAD TO TAKE A BAP. GO AND ASK THEM OVER AT CITY HALL OR JUST WAIT YOUR TURN. GIVE US A BREAK WILL YOU!!!!!!!!

12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
guest33139, I can't wait to bring you down to earth one day, you so called veteran. Your probably a paper pusher with weekends off.

12-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Give me your name, DOB, and social security #, and I will post your ranking for the BAP results. :lol:

12-25-2007, 01:12 AM
Wow, I'm sorry for the loosers that post on this site from my department, I can assure you that not everyone thinks like them.....They talk a big game but when it comes down to it they are a bunch of p*#$&...I wish you guys taht applied here the best of luck, you applied for one of the best places around. To the morons that responded " all talk and no bark" the story of the new generations of cops coming out of the academy for the past 10 years...

12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
So did you make it?

01-10-2008, 05:41 PM
ANY IDEA WHEN THE NEXT CLASS OF NEW RECRUITS WILL BE HIRED IN? I GOT MY BAP RESULTS BUT NOTHING ELSE YET.

01-10-2008, 06:14 PM
They will probably not get to the non-certified officers until June 2008.

01-11-2008, 04:34 AM
what about the in state certified officers?

01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
They will probably not get to the non-certified officers until June 2008.

:shock:

01-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Good day, everybody!

I am an applicant with the MBPD for the Police Officer-Trainee postion. On Ocotber 18, 2007, I took the BAP and was told that I receive my results in 4-6 weeks. This past Monday made 6 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone here knows when the results will be sent out. Thank you, and have a great day! :)

Give the guy a break. The BAP's were sent out almost a month ago. Call City Hall and check with them.