PDA

View Full Version : Robbery chase

12-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I just want to say you guys did a great job today !!!!!!!!

12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I am not a LEO, and I saw the video of the pursuit. From what I saw, I think the officers did an awesome job. People want to scream about excessive force, perhaps the dirtbag should NOT have robbed someone and then fled, endangering how many law abiding citizens? If the County brass are reading this, you should say thank you to those officers involved in this chase, and give them a commendation.
If we as a society were more supportive of our law enforcement community, we would not have the problems we now face. I just wanted to say thanks to the officers who took this scum into custody. GOOD JOB

12-06-2007, 04:49 AM
i'm so mad that is not funny. i think those two officer did a great job , not only they risked their life running at a high rate of speed chasing this guy with a heavy traffic but after he got out of the car they continued the persuid on foot without knowing if this guy was armed and they did all this just keep us the comunity safe. and what do they get A SUSPENSION , are u kidding me or what. how come a guy with a big criminal record like that is the victim now after he put all the citizen of the miami dade county in danger . no wonder the crime is out of control in south florida , if when u guys do a good job in stead of getting a comendation u get a suspension.

please tell us the comunity what can we do to suport u guys what number can we call, where can we send letters

your administration need to understand that the only thing they are doing is sending the messege of not to work

12-06-2007, 02:33 PM
AL MILIAN FOR STATE ATTORNEY!!!!

12-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I just saw the video and you guys did a great job in catching the dirtbag. I really get pizzed of when I hear the media and the these tree hugging liberals bash law enforcement whenever someone is tackled or hit during an arrest. This guy deserved more then what happened on the video. I just really hope that your department will not give in to these idiots wanting rights for criminals.

12-06-2007, 07:50 PM
I just saw the video and you guys did a great job in catching the dirtbag. I really get pizzed of when I hear the media and the these tree hugging liberals bash law enforcement whenever someone is tackled or hit during an arrest. This guy deserved more then what happened on the video. I just really hope that your department will not give in to these idiots wanting rights for criminals.

You hope that they don't give in? They already have! Didn't you hear that spineless female captain on the news? It was obvious from her statements what side she is on.

Before the suspects in the Taylor killing were caught they jumped the gun and announced that it was a random crime. Only to find out a day or two later it was anything but random. These spokesmen for the MDPD need to go. Get someone with a sack to speak on your behalf. Not some out of touch(C-word).I agree before seeing the evidence and facts she stated there is wrong doing on the officers partfor the nation to hear, HEY LADY! NEVER MIND THE PEOPLE HE ALMOST KILLED, THE INCOMPETENT STATE ATTORNEY THAT CANT KEEP PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN JAIL BUT, SURE LETS SCREW THE OFFICER WHO CLEARLY STOPPED THE USE OF FORCE WHEN DIRTBAG WAS HANDCUFFED i heard the radio transmissions the officers thought they were chasing a ARMMED subject who clearly resisted arrest when he used that car as a speeding bullet.

12-07-2007, 01:39 PM
What kind of crap is this. A dirt bag criminal going on TV acting like he is a VICTIM. The only problem I saw was there was bias media filming the chase and he couldn't get the ass kicking he deserved. I'm sure the victims he took advantage of in his previous crime run, would want to get a few licks in too.

12-07-2007, 03:18 PM
CAN YOU TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE SURE THOSE TWO OFFICERS GET BACK ON THE JOB. WHO CAN US TEH COMMUNITY WRITE, SEND EMAILS OR CALL TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE SUPPORT THESE TWO OFFICERS.

12-07-2007, 03:23 PM
CAN YOU TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE SURE THOSE TWO OFFICERS GET BACK ON THE JOB. WHO CAN US TEH COMMUNITY WRITE, SEND EMAILS OR CALL TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE SUPPORT THESE TWO OFFICERS.

Call the media; let them know that you are sick and tired of crime and the fear of crime! Thank you for your support!

12-07-2007, 06:23 PM
CAN YOU TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE SURE THOSE TWO OFFICERS GET BACK ON THE JOB. WHO CAN US TEH COMMUNITY WRITE, SEND EMAILS OR CALL TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE SUPPORT THESE TWO OFFICERS. call/e-mail the chiefs office and the mayors office let them know that you stand behind officers trying to do there jobs and to tell the staff members not to HANG OFFICERS ON TV on the scene of a incident and wait for all the facts.

12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
GREAT JOB TO THE ROAD MEN AND WOMAN OF MDPD... SO WHAT IF YOU WERE DOING YOU JOB. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ONES WE LOST. AND THESE DIRTBAG ARE CLAIMING USE OF FORCE. WHAT FORCE THAT WAS NOTHING!!!! FORGET ABOUT IPS!!! WE ARE OUT NUMBER BY THESE SCUMBAGS... WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER... IT ONLY TAKES A CALL TO John Rivera AND HE WILL GO TO THE NEWS ABOUT WHAT WE FACE ON THE STREETS.

12-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I just want to say you guys did a great job today !!!!!!!!

FROM A BROTHER TO THE NORTH, GREAT JOB IN THE CHASE AND SUBSEQUENT FOOT CHASE/ APPREHENSION. TO THOSE OFFICERS THAT YOUR PIO AND THE MEDIA IS COMING DOWN ON- KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND FIGHT ON. ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN IN A CHASE LIKE THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT, WHY, AND HOWS THINGS HAPPEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST A BENCH WARMING MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK.
STAY SAFE!

12-08-2007, 09:16 PM
yes a great job. run up and kick a guy who is being held down by two or three other cops. it takes a lot of guts to do that. do you think that cop would have had the guts to do that if he and the guy were alone in an alley. stop giving yourselves a pat on the back. the cop who threw the punches is okay the guy looked like he was trying to resist being handcuffed. the kicker is a punk.

12-09-2007, 01:35 AM
YOU NEED A KICK IN YOUR AZZ!!! I WILL TAKE YOU ON ANY TIME.... YOUR A WANTA BE... WE ARE REAL COPS ON THE JOB WITH REAL LIFE EVENTS.. THIS IS A BROTHER HOOD REMEMBER

12-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Those officers did exactly as they were trained... netrulized the threat and took a subject into custody with the necessary force. The subject should have stopped at the onset. His driving endangered many innocent people all over Dade County. What if he had crashed into your family and killed them , then what, the cops didnt act quick enough !That is what's wrong with this country, darn Liberals.... Try the "real world" and work the streets for a true , wake up call. Dont second guess what this thug was doing or his obvious hand movements pointing in the officers directions. He had no intentions of stopping and the only reason is that he crashed the car! The comments made by MDPD were inappropriate which really surprise me, as I thought they had more class and professionalism. Thanks JR for your continued support... lifelong retired PBA member ! Lets see... robbery just happened blocks away, vehicle, reported stolen, thug wont stop... you make the call NOW !

12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
sorry HPD not all police work is done like the bolanos brothers from HPD. Suck it boy you trying to amke excuses for beating some traffic violater. Great job

12-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't want those two loose cannons to be allowed back on the force. It's because of cops like them (and those on this site) that give police a bad name. The public no longer feels safe when police are around. How do you tell if they are good cops or bad cops? You people on this site are scary. You seem to think that being a vigilante is OK. News flash - - you are not judge & jury. I certainly don't want the suspect to get off, but he didn't deserve to be the punching bag for some sickos with hostility problems. Also, my dad was an undercover cop in Miami for over 25 years. As soon as I was old enough to realize what he did for a living, I worried about him when he was a work. Occasionally he would talk about a bad cop that he had encountered. Being the professional that he was he had less tolerance for a bad cop then he had for the criminals.

12-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Dont sit behind your TV and IPOD to judge the real hardworking COPS.. They did what they had to do to end the situation. He should have given up miles ago, before he endangered anyone else! The only reason he stopped was his car crashed and he ran out of roadway! Poor Subject ! He has been so misunderstood... damn liberals !
Cops have been sitting ducks for too long and need to take the streets back like in the old days !

12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
You guys violated every civil rights that gentlemen had, when he was placed in handcuffed they should of laid off, not kick, punch and scratch the guy. You guys are a laughing stock to Miami-Dade police community. you make it worst for all of us, who try to treat the citizen with professionalism and courtesy. That is why you were never chosen by other agency, they need to re-send everybody to the the Miami-dade Commnunity College Police Academy.

12-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Also, why is every city incorporating, because they can not stand your police respond time. Be for real you guys are ajoke, you need to go to a real police department (ie,. Miami, Hialeah, Miami Beach, Homestead, Miami Dade School Board :cry:

12-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Keep dreaming City LEO, and I am a "City LEO"... MDPD has and will always be a top notch agency. Those Officers did a great job ! You too must be a Democrat! MDPD Officers can back me and work with me anytime !

12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
YOU SURE DONT SOUND LIKE A PO AND IT YOU ARE YOU NOT DOING YOU JOB AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MEAL.. GOLDEN BEACH PD IS LOOKING FOR SOME SECURITY APPLY THERE JERKY

12-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Keep dreaming City LEO, and I am a "City LEO"... MDPD has and will always be a top notch agency. Those Officers did a great job ! You too must be a Democrat! MDPD Officers can back me and work with me anytime !

When you are the ALPHA dog in the pack, invariably, even the lowest of the low will try to snap at you!

12-11-2007, 09:04 PM

City of Sweetwater doesn't count.

12-11-2007, 09:06 PM

When you are the ALPHA dog in the pack, invariably, even the lowest of the low will try to snap at you!

Ignorance is bliss, what can brown do for me? Stay out of the way and let the real cops do thier thing.

Peace
Bolo Loco

Sysop
12-12-2007, 03:01 AM
I popped in here to see how this Message Board was looking. Since we have about 400 agency Message Boards online now, I don't get much time to do this. I deleted a handful of postings in this thread that consisted of name calling. If you have a problem with someone, even if it is a captain, there is a professional way to voice your opinion and to get your point across without name calling. Future violations will not only result in the message being deleted, but the poster being banned as well.

If you see a violation that the Moderator hasn't caught yet, please follow our policy outlined at the link below:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/forums/violations/

Thanks for your support!

12-15-2007, 10:54 AM
GREAT JOB County in taking this piece of turd from the streets. Let's talk facts:
1) If this piece of human feces had been left in jail for his extensive rap sheet maybe on this date he would not have gotten a few good licks for the crime he committed.
2) Why are these LIBERALS not pissed the hell off that the judicial system failed to keep this guy like many others behind bars so that they don't lurk on productive citizens. Who has a problem digesting that THIS THUG IS A VIOLENT FELON.
3) It's obvious the Officers that have arrested him in the past have done their jobs on numerous ocassions by arresting and booking him in JAIL. But of course he gets out on good behavior, earn time and all the little perks that these criminals have in jail.
4) I belive this piece of human abortion committed a robbery and he lead Police Officers on a high speed chase while endangering their lifes as well as ours. He showed no regards for authority and still showed resistance towards the Officers when they were trying to take him into custody. Therefore, he was roughed up, EVERYONE STAY FOCUS this piece of crap was not pulled over and thrown to the grown because the Officers were having bad day and spotted him driving with a busted headlight.
5) FOR HEAVENS SAKE THIS thug had just commited a VIOLENT CRIME (ROBBERY) which is one of the most violent capital offenses, next to rape and murder.
6) As long as we continue to treat some of these thugs with diginity, as they are being taken into custody and allowing them to feel like they have they will continue to become more and more aggresive in their violence towards the public when commited these offenses.

I am sure this thug did not use proper etiquette when commiting the robbery, please, thank you, sorry. He saw his victim and showed no compassion towards her, so why should the Police Officers treat him any different than how he treated his victim. I believe that we in society as well as the Police departments know that these parasites are taking over our streets. And to all the BRASS judging these officers were you ever street cops? And if so you mean to tell me that you never did something or were involved in something within these same parameters. It must be hard and difficult to sit behind a desk today and judge these hard working individuals. Everyone please understand that these criminals are becoming more bold and violent everyday. I have never in my 55 year of walking in this earth other than for the Mariel era with homicides heard or seen so many Walgreens being held up daily, armor trucks, banks, etcs., makes you wonder next time you walk into a Walgreens will you be greated by the cashier or by a thug with a gun. Police Officer. please continue to KICK THESE THUGS ASSes so at least they can have some fears instilled in them when they hear sirens. Have we (society) forgotten the senseless murders of some of our slained Officers. The thug that took before his time Somohano, the deceased MDPD female Ofcr. Gort (MDPD) not on duty, murdered by an individual who was going to ROB her (humm). DOES ANYONE THINK THUGS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT!!!

WE THE CITIZNES/TAXPAYERS SHOULD UNITE and start some sort of trust fund to assist these Officers or any other Officer in their defense (attorney's, financial needs) while they litigate with their departments should they receive sanctions including up to termination. What we fail to see behind the scene is that some of these THUGS are out of jail and on the streets before the arresting Officers turns in their paperwork at end of their shift. And if by chance these thugs receive a sentence they work out in jail while we support them so they can become stronger they can really kick our butts the next time they are out in the street. REMEMBER, his supposed civil rights were not violated for being an outstanding citizen, he lost those and he should have thought of his civil rights prior to victimizing his robbery victim. The liberals defend the THUGS but can someone please enlighten me with who DEFENDS THE POLICE OFFICERS.

Word of advice to the media. When you cover life footage involving a chase try to have a camera malfunction when you see the Officers taking the subject into custody. I believe that if we can't keep them in jail and they don't fear the civilian population they should at least fear the Officers maybe will assist in lowering our crime statics. How often do I hear the media saying "the criminal has an extensive rap sheet, why would they let him out of jail?"

GOOD JOB GUYS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND TRY TO TAKE BACK OUR STREETS IT MIGHT LESSEN THE CIVILIAN POPULATION CASUALTIES AS WELL AS ALL THOSE FALLEN OFFICERS. LET'S GO BACK TO THE DAY WHEN WE LOOKED AT THE POLICE OFFICER PROFESSION FOR THOSE INDIVUALS THAT SERVED WITH INTEGRITY, HONOR, COMPASSION AND THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE TOWARDS THE OUTSTANDING CITIZENS THEY SERVED WITH RESPECT. :P

12-15-2007, 09:30 PM
I think someone needs to start letting the media KNOW the truth of all the crimes that are OCURRING throughtout Dade County. This should also include the incorporated Departments within Dade County. Educate the public about the Criminal Stats involving, Robberies, Homicides and rapes that occur throughtout Dade County so the public can see why at times LEO must KICK some butts in order to try to passive these violent felons. I believe the problem is that the general public is unaware of the true uprise of violent crimes ocurring daily up to and not limited to armed robberies, strong-arm robberies, home invasion, occuppied burgalaries, rapes, gangs and ultimately murders. These stats are gathered throughout each departmenets by compiling the data weekly, monthly and complied into a yearly report. THE MEDIA ONLY GET'S A .01 IF THAT OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON OUT THERE IN THE STREETS. Maybe, if they had a copy of the STATS they would not cover incidents that portray the Officers as Criminals. I don't concur or encourage blantant Police brutality example: you get pulled over because your D.U.I. and Officers beat you, you get apprehended for shoplifting and they rough you up, your involved in a Domestic and the Officer decides to beat you like you beat the victim.

1) One question, should a sexual predator like the one that killed Jimmy Rice and Landsford be treated with please and thank you? I guarantee you that half of the world was wishing to be the Officers taking these guys into custody so they could at least trip them. Let's face it Robberies are VIOLENT crimes. Please stop judging these Officers the morning after and encourage that they do handle these THUGS as such. And when they do partake in blantant abuse for a minor incident then and only then should they be judged.

Remember, there are more good cops out there than bad ones but we never write a thank you note to their departments to let them know. FOOD FOR THE MIND: A POLICE OFFICERS REPUTATION IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE CALL HE IS HANDLING AT THE MOMENT. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT THOSE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THIS INCIDENTS HAVE MORE REPRIMANDS AND WRITE UPS IN THEIR FILES THAN COMMENDATIONS, WHY BECAUSE WE ONLY CALL TO COMPLAIN NOT TO PRAISE POLICE OFFICERS. Very seldom do we see the media covering cases where the Officers entered a burning house, jumped in a canal and pulled someone out, etc. GOOD JOB NO MATTER WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT YOU, I SUPPORT THE FEW GOOD LICKS DELIVERED THAT DAY.

Endorsement by:
PLEASE TAKE BACK OUR STREETS ORGANIZATION.

12-25-2007, 06:57 AM

When you are the ALPHA dog in the pack, invariably, even the lowest of the low will try to snap at you![color=darkred][/co
lor]

Hey Alpha wannabe read below.

Envious? Of what? A dept. that issues 6 shot revolvers? A dept that can't even protect it's own PARKING LOT? Who just caught up with MPD in computer finger print ID technology after 26 YEARS? A dept that the FAA FORCED to get a k-9 detail? Didn't have hand held radios till 1978? Envious that when I retire I get a check for around 250 grand from the 1% costing me nada? Take you sigmund and shove it brown clown. You big words prove that your grabbing at straws as you go under. Can you say Pinecrest, doral, sunny isles, Key Biscayne, Miami Gardens? ALL those people chose to pay MORE TAXES to get real police service. Now spout more big words and show how important you THINK you are. Nothing you have said changes the fact, that everything posted Is true. Now tells us again about sigzzy and his coke induced ideas t, trying to deflect the truth. And when they try to burn the new place on 25 st. We can save that building too. Tell us more about how great you think you are. But your on the Titanic and it's painted BROWN. When you have nothing to patrol, you can't even be a jail deputy. But they have a job for you at Losers R Us. ENVIOUS? Put down the bong PLEASE!

06-01-2008, 05:14 PM
This is horse chit! How are MDPD officers going to stem the tide of violent crime assailing Miami-Dade County? The facts seem to comply with departmental guidelines on vehicular pursuit: The officers observed what he reasonably believed may have been a just perpetrated crime, he followed the suspect, the suspect attacked the officer using his vehicle as a deadly weapon. That is a forcible felony, a clear example of Aggravated Physical behavior, according to Level 6 on the FDLE Force/Resistance Matrix. The officer responded by applying deadly force! In lieu of recrimination, recommend this officer a medal of valor for being alert, remaining composed under threat of life and limb and getting this violent criminal off our streets.

Otherwise, let the criminals run amok (most already do; especially in Miami, Opa-locka, Miami-Gardens and Northside) and let Miami-Dade citizens fend for themselves!

http://cbs4.com/local/police.chase.hial ... 37737.html (http://cbs4.com/local/police.chase.hialeah.2.737737.html)

06-02-2008, 03:29 AM
This is horse chit! How are MDPD officers going to stem the tide of violent crime assailing Miami-Dade County? The facts seem to comply with departmental guidelines on vehicular pursuit: The officers observed what he reasonably believed may have been a just perpetrated crime, he followed the suspect, the suspect attacked the officer using his vehicle as a deadly weapon. That is a forcible felony, a clear example of Aggravated Physical behavior, according to Level 6 on the FDLE Force/Resistance Matrix. The officer responded by applying deadly force! In lieu of recrimination, recommend this officer a medal of valor for being alert, remaining composed under threat of life and limb and getting this violent criminal off our streets.

Otherwise, let the criminals run amok (most already do; especially in Miami, Opa-locka, Miami-Gardens and Northside) and let Miami-Dade citizens fend for themselves!

http://cbs4.com/local/police.chase.hial ... 37737.html (http://cbs4.com/local/police.chase.hialeah.2.737737.html)

Funny Brownie, Miami Gardens WAS yours to patrol and he was first in Murders while you had it. AND Northside, still is yours to patrol. You finally see the "light" that your doing nothing to stop crime and everyone is bailing into cities, to have their own police. How sad, how truly sad.

06-02-2008, 01:40 PM

Funny Brownie, Miami Gardens WAS yours to patrol and he was first in Murders while you had it. AND Northside, still is yours to patrol. You finally see the "light" that your doing nothing to stop crime and everyone is bailing into cities, to have their own police. How sad, how truly sad.

Yes, and sadder still, that not one mayoral candidate of significant rose to challenge the reason why Miami-Dade County is in the state it is! Carlos Alvarez is a dud, a do nothing mayor who is just collecting his $235,000 mayor's salary, while George Burgess mismanages! Come August 24, as a sign of protest, vote for one of the unknown challenges.