PDA

View Full Version : Thanks alot Trooper Marcella

12-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks alot Trooper:
Thanks for your so called brother hood. I was driving up to Orlando with my family, and yes I was speeding, and yes I did get stopped by Trooper Marcella. I showed him my Police ID and my badge. His responce was "oh I already wrote the ticket". Take it to court and I will take care of it there. SURE OK NOT A PROBLEM.

I ate the ticket and requested a court date. Trp Marcela was going to help me out for SURE. Not only did this standup guy screw me once, he screws me twice again in court!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to another stand up trooper from TROOP K TROOPER M. Marcella badge 1289 ID 1365.

I just pray Trp Marcella comes down south because I promise you I will give him all the respect in the world.

12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Stop speeding and the Trooper wont have to do his job.

12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Thanks a lot Trooper:
Thanks for your so called brother hood. I was driving up to Orlando with my family, and yes I was speeding, and yes I did get stopped by Trooper Marcella. I showed him my Police ID and my badge. His response was "oh I already wrote the ticket". Take it to court and I will take care of it there. SURE OK NOT A PROBLEM.

I ate the ticket and requested a court date. Trp Marcela was going to help me out for SURE. Not only did this stand-up guy screw me once, he screws me twice again in court!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to another stand up trooper from TROOP K TROOPER M. Marcella badge 1289 ID 1365.

I just pray Trp Marcella comes down south because I promise you I will give him all the respect in the world.

Stop whining like a little "B-atch!" You were wrong, you were speeding, and you are not above the law! As a MDPD Deputy Sheriff, you must lead by example. Pay the ticket and drive at the speed limit!

12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks a lot Trooper:
Thanks for your so called brother hood. I was driving up to Orlando with my family, and yes I was speeding, and yes I did get stopped by Trooper Marcella. I showed him my Police ID and my badge. His response was "oh I already wrote the ticket". Take it to court and I will take care of it there. SURE OK NOT A PROBLEM.

I ate the ticket and requested a court date. Trp Marcela was going to help me out for SURE. Not only did this stand-up guy screw me once, he screws me twice again in court!!!!!!!

Stop whining like a little "B-atch!" You were wrong, you were speeding, and you are not above the law! As a MDPD Deputy Sheriff, you must lead by example. Pay the ticket and drive at the speed limit!

WOW all these replies from super troopers. Go back to you forum.

12-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Dude, the trooper have to go to other dept boards so they can READ about real police work. I think FHP puts ALL it's anals in troop K. It's OK, trooper Mar whatever his name is, will get his karma in return. Funny, slumming on FHP's board, one of theirs was yelling about his wife getting a ticket in Georgia from their trooper. LMAO

12-05-2007, 04:03 AM
Dude, the trooper have to go to other dept boards so they can READ about real police work. I think FHP puts ALL it's anals in troop K. It's OK, trooper Mar whatever his name is, will get his karma in return. Funny, slumming on FHP's board, one of theirs was yelling about his wife getting a ticket in Georgia from their trooper. LMAO

This is a repost of what one of ya'll so called police offcers put on our board..

12-05-2007, 05:17 AM
Sorry about this happening

The trooper tells me he wrote the ticket and transmitted it to the server before the MDPD officer told him he is a cop. Once the ticket is electronically transmitted we can't touch it. We can not void tickets and we sure can not void one because you wrote it to a cop. Voided citations have to go up the chain to the troop commander for approval. FHP is a pain about this kind of stuff.

The trooper asked the officer to call him and remind him about the ticket before the court date. The officer did not. The trooper walked in to court that day with over 60 subpoenas. He did not remember on his own that one of those cases was a metro cop.

The trooper is sorry it happened the way it did. He did not intentionally screw the Metro officer twice.

It was not pointed out in the original post the citation was lowered from 94 to 79 in a 70 zone. AND I don't know this for sure but I am willing to bet the officer didn't get any points.

Just the troopers side for what it is worth,

12-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Sorry if it's off the point but it's one thing if this officer was driving 94 by himself but with his KIDS in the car? It's difficult to safely stop if someone cuts you off at that speed..
Give the FHP a break.

12-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks alot Trooper:
Thanks for your so called brother hood. I was driving up to Orlando with my family, and yes I was speeding, and yes I did get stopped by Trooper Marcella. I showed him my Police ID and my badge. His responce was "oh I already wrote the ticket". Take it to court and I will take care of it there. SURE OK NOT A PROBLEM.

I ate the ticket and requested a court date. Trp Marcela was going to help me out for SURE. Not only did this standup guy screw me once, he screws me twice again in court!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did give you a break bud, remember I was going to write you a second summons for bad tires and I didn't ?

With your attitude I will surely write you the 2 summonses the next time I stop you ! You're not above the law. :lol:

12-31-2007, 08:43 PM
And you are not above getting a blaket party

01-01-2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks alot Trooper:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did give you a break bud, remember I was going to write you a second summons for bad tires and I didn't ?

With your attitude I will surely write you the 2 summonses the next time I stop you ! You're not above the law. :lol:

Now, your so gung ho to enforce the law against cops trooper Marcella, when are you going to "tally" and arrest your fired Col. who wrote a false memo? That is a felony trooper Marcella. It is a false police report trooper Marcella. Why didn't you arrest that felon trooper? I mean is HE ABOVE THE LAW? Whats wrong super cop? Oh, I see, you can't put that on a traffic ticket? Come on trooper, if FHP is so strict about writing brother cops, why was this felon NOT ARRESTED ? Or may be trooper are allowed to be ABOVE THE LAW?

01-02-2008, 04:29 AM
I dont have anything against cops who write cops. *I* personally wouldnt, and I would hope that if I got stopped I wouldnt get a ticket, but if I did, I wouldnt take it personal.

However, if the trooper SAID that he would let it make it right in court, then did the opposite, that would piss me off royally. That is just being nasty for the sake of being a ****.

01-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Now, your so gung ho to enforce the law against cops trooper Marcella, when are you going to "tally" and arrest your fired Col. who wrote a false memo? That is a felony trooper Marcella. It is a false police report trooper Marcella. Why didn't you arrest that felon trooper? I mean is HE ABOVE THE LAW? Whats wrong super cop? Oh, I see, you can't put that on a traffic ticket? Come on trooper, if FHP is so strict about writing brother cops, why was this felon NOT ARRESTED ? Or may be trooper are allowed to be ABOVE THE LAW?[/quote]

I have no personal knowledge of the actions of the Colonel. I deal with issues for which I have personal knowledge, Deputy Dawg.

01-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Its not bad enough that Cops are getting shot by the dozen and our stress levels are always high, Now you have to worry about getting tickets and lectured by officers while off duty? No wonder crimminals are having a field day, we are to busy F#cking each other!!

01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Now, your so gung ho to enforce the law against cops trooper Marcella, when are you going to "tally" and arrest your fired Col. who wrote a false memo? That is a felony trooper Marcella. It is a false police report trooper Marcella. Why didn't you arrest that felon trooper? I mean is HE ABOVE THE LAW? Whats wrong super cop? Oh, I see, you can't put that on a traffic ticket? Come on trooper, if FHP is so strict about writing brother cops, why was this felon NOT ARRESTED ? Or may be trooper are allowed to be ABOVE THE LAW?

I have no personal knowledge of the actions of the Colonel. I deal with issues for which I have personal knowledge, Deputy Dawg.[/quote]

you are so full of it, I can smell it over the internet. For felonies, you don't have to witness it. Come up with another lame excuse. Still stands that the Col. got special treatment that a lowly trooper have been reamed for. And he IS above the law.

01-05-2008, 06:32 PM

I have no personal knowledge of the actions of the Colonel. I deal with issues for which I have personal knowledge, Deputy Dawg.

you are so full of it, I can smell it over the internet. For felonies, you don't have to witness it. Come up with another lame excuse. Still stands that the Col. got special treatment that a lowly trooper have been reamed for. And he IS above the law.[/quote]

Listen Hot Shot, since it's a felony, you don't have to wait for me; you can also make the arrest of the Colonel, if you had the bawls to do it.

01-06-2008, 02:17 PM

you are so full of it, I can smell it over the internet. For felonies, you don't have to witness it. Come up with another lame excuse. Still stands that the Col. got special treatment that a lowly trooper have been reamed for. And he IS above the law.[/quote:dwawgaki]

Listen Hot Shot, since it's a felony, you don't have to wait for me; you can also make the arrest of the Colonel, if you had the bawls to do it.

Proud, if you guys don't have the stones to do it, why should we? It points out how you guys say no one is above the law and your former boss by all accounts IS. No one is above the law? Yeah right.

01-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey MDPD who got the ticket hey jus be proud that your getting twice as much pay then METER MAID MARCELLA. Karma is a biatch and any trooper you stop you write em and tell thank ofc Marcella PRESS HARD 5 copies!

02-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Thanks alot Trooper:

Maybe next time you and your family go up to visit Mickey Mouse you will slow your @$$ down.

02-09-2008, 06:18 PM
I think that some troopers are just part of the frenzy that goes with thinking that all departments hate each other. My son was in a wreck about two weeks ago at the Bird Road toll booth, yeah it was his fault a rearender. Anyway the trooper was pretty sour from the beginning and I did not have the new insurance card with me but I started to tell him that in the years I had been doing police work I found that the policy number id not change with renewal and the information was correct. Well he started screaming at me, literally. He didn't let me finish the sentence and he started yelling he had to write this report and to just back off just back off and started to walk away real fast. I am not that intimidating really. Well he wrote my son the ticket and gave him a lecture so I told my son to get in the car and go in my truck and I would wait for the wrecker. The trooper was half crazed and said my son had to wait because he was the driver. I told him to get away from my kid and I waited while my son drove back to school. The other driver, who is a member of Somohano's family by the way could not believe what a knucklehead the guy was and called to complain. His name is Lovett and he works the pike on dayshift be careful he is a nervous one and prone to screaming!

02-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I guess that eventually he will also be prone to get punched in the mouth

02-15-2008, 10:59 PM
HE IS FULL OF SHIT NO TROOPER GETS 60 SUP IN ONE DAY, HE IS JUST A CHICKEN SHIT WHO CAN'T STAND UP FOR HIMSELF OR OTHERS, HE'S WRITTEN TROOPERS FROM DOWN SOUTH, AND OTHER AGENCY'S IN S. FLA. HE COULD OF MADE A NOTE ON HE ELEC CIT AND TAKEN CARE OF IT. BUT HE JUST TOLD EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED AND JUST WAS TO CHICKEN TO VOID IT. THOSE BOYS UP NORTH WRITE EVERYONE, EVEN THERE MOTHER'S. THEY DONT BELIEAVE IN BROTHEHOOD, NOT EVEN IN TOWARDS OTHER TROOPERS, THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS I LEFT. BUNCH OF BACK STABBING PRICKS WHO CAN'T COUNT TO FOUR. I GUESS FROM WHAT I HERE THEY'LL BE OUT OF JOBS SOON, THE DEPARTMENT IS GOING BELLY UP!

02-18-2008, 10:04 PM
HEY DUDE, DON'T HOLD BACK AND TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

PS
USE THE SPELL CHECK FEATURE IN YOUR COMPUTER

02-23-2008, 12:42 PM
I think that some troopers are just part of the frenzy that goes with thinking that all departments hate each other. My son was in a wreck about two weeks ago at the Bird Road toll booth, yeah it was his fault a rearender. Anyway the trooper was pretty sour from the beginning and I did not have the new insurance card with me but I started to tell him that in the years I had been doing police work I found that the policy number id not change with renewal and the information was correct. Well he started screaming at me, literally. He didn't let me finish the sentence and he started yelling he had to write this report and to just back off just back off and started to walk away real fast. I am not that intimidating really. Well he wrote my son the ticket and gave him a lecture so I told my son to get in the car and go in my truck and I would wait for the wrecker. The trooper was half crazed and said my son had to wait because he was the driver. I told him to get away from my kid and I waited while my son drove back to school. The other driver, who is a member of Somohano's family by the way could not believe what a knucklehead the guy was and called to complain. His name is Lovett and he works the pike on dayshift be careful he is a nervous one and prone to screaming!

How DARE YOU to say that about the trooper!??! The trooper was there on scene to assist you and your family! and your crying a citation? I'm sorry... just because your a "county cop" doesn't mean that your above the law and not acceptable to citations when your the GUILTY party! Also, I highly doubted that this trooper "screamed" at you... your just a disgruntle "county cop" that couldn't believe that someone wrote your precious angel "who in your eyes is never at fault" a ticket... in which BY LAW he was clearly at fault!

02-23-2008, 12:45 PM
I forgot to say.... AND YES... I'M A TURNPIKE TROOPER ALSO!!!!

02-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Stop the BS with the Troopers, and get wise to what the unseemly Carlos Alvarez is doing! Read below:

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/23/State ... phol.shtml (http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/23/State/State_retiree_loophol.shtml)

02-23-2008, 06:02 PM
You guys from troop K are a bunch of fags. Keep pissing off the locals and watch what happens.

02-26-2008, 04:18 PM
I forgot to say.... AND YES... I'M A TURNPIKE TROOPER ALSO!!!!

Hey stupid, the people who were hit, called and complained on Lovitt. You must be lovitt's squeeze. And how dare the cop say anything about a crazy trooper? He does because it's a free country. Happy's ***** is the way the man acted. If happy33 is correct, your have a Baker wearing the uniform and gun. Screaming and yelling because he has to do his job which is to write an accident report? Get the rubber room ready.And the BSO LEO is right. Keep up the petty BS, and you think the people your screwing will risk their lives for you running a 3, when when you yell for help? Not in this world. Not all troopers are a-holes. Just like not all MDPD or gables pd, etc. etc. etc. are a-holes. But we do have them in every agency.

03-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Dear Happy33hater

I was not exaggerating, he really did scream at me and I wasn't trying to get out of a ticket. The other driver had no intention of testifying against my son in court and the Trooper was not a witness. The ticket did not concern me really, it was just this yelling and walking away thing that he did that I was taken aback by. The guy in the crash with us, who like I said spoke to me and thought the guy was a bit of a jerk. I have tried to get along and I know plenty of Troopers, some of whom I have been on stops with but this guy, for whatever reason, was just out of control.
My point is that there is this perceived animosity between departments and it is influencing how these exchanges get started, it is unfortunate.

03-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Leave the trooper alone. They have it bad enough over there. No pay and no pursuits. Lame

03-19-2008, 12:17 AM
wow we (fhp) really are hated!

03-27-2008, 02:29 AM
I think that everyone should really stop the hate and I agree with happy33 that many officers do not show respect for their fellow officers. Your son rearended a Somohano family member?

03-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks alot Trooper:

Maybe next time you and your family go up to visit Mickey Mouse you will slow your @$$ down.

Don't hate because we can afford to take our families to Disney, I mean hey at your pay rate you could afford to stay at a Motel 6. I hear they'll leave a light on for you.

03-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Thanks alot Trooper:

Don't hate because we can afford to take our families to Disney, I mean hey at your pay rate you could afford to stay at a Motel 6. I hear they'll leave a light on for you.

Wait a second. Are you saying that FHP(armed PSA's) are better paid than the county? :?: Get real man. Is that why you guys are so understaffed right now and have a harder time than any county or municipality with recruiting new officers?

03-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks alot Trooper:

Wait a second. Are you saying that FHP(armed PSA's) are better paid than the county? :?: Get real man. Is that why you guys are so understaffed right now and have a harder time than any county or municipality with recruiting new officers?

I usually don't get involved in this agency v. agency bullshit (we're supposed to work together, remember?) BUT, I have to respond to this last post, which is quite possibly the most ridiculous post ever. First, the post about Motel 6 was written in response to the Trooper's phrase that "Maybe next time you and your family go up to visit Mickey Mouse you will slow your @$$ down.[/quote]" Next, FHP aren't "armed PSA's"-that's all I'm going to say about that. Finally, our recent recruiting numbers are at the highest levels we have seen in a long time.
So, your entire post is quite ignorant. If you're going to trash FHP, at least know what you're talking about.

03-29-2008, 05:00 AM

The trooper tells me he wrote the ticket and transmitted it to the server before the MDPD officer told him he is a cop. Once the ticket is electronically transmitted we can't touch it. We can not void tickets and we sure can not void one because you wrote it to a cop. Voided citations have to go up the chain to the troop commander for approval. FHP is a pain about this kind of stuff.

The trooper asked the officer to call him and remind him about the ticket before the court date. The officer did not. The trooper walked in to court that day with over 60 subpoenas. He did not remember on his own that one of those cases was a metro cop.

The trooper is sorry it happened the way it did. He did not intentionally screw the Metro officer twice.

It was not pointed out in the original post the citation was lowered from 94 to 79 in a 70 zone. AND I don't know this for sure but I am willing to bet the officer didn't get any points.

Bull..... you might have transmitted it to the sever, but the clerk doesn't have to know you wrote the ticket... just don't give clerks copy to the court... He messed up and stroked a cop, and it makes FHP look bad among other departments... but he doesn't care, cause if he calls for a back-up, Miami-Dade P.D. is not coming to his aid... So, what he did was screwed the Troopers down in Troop E... and the same applies " if he calls for a back-up, Troop E is not coming to his aid". So, he just doesn't care about LEO's, unless it might help him...

03-30-2008, 02:34 AM
Thanks alot Trooper:

I usually don't get involved in this agency v. agency bullshit (we're supposed to work together, remember?) BUT, I have to respond to this last post, which is quite possibly the most ridiculous post ever. First, the post about Motel 6 was written in response to the Trooper's phrase that "Maybe next time you and your family go up to visit Mickey Mouse you will slow your @$$ down." Next, FHP aren't "armed PSA's"-that's all I'm going to say about that. Finally, our recent recruiting numbers are at the highest levels we have seen in a long time.
So, your entire post is quite ignorant. If you're going to trash FHP, at least know what you're talking about.[/quote]

You are a complete asshole

03-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Can't we all get along. sheez

04-02-2008, 08:02 PM
NO. **** FHP

04-03-2008, 05:33 PM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

04-03-2008, 05:34 PM

Bull..... you might have transmitted it to the sever, but the clerk doesn't have to know you wrote the ticket... just don't give clerks copy to the court... He messed up and stroked a cop, and it makes FHP look bad among other departments... but he doesn't care, cause if he calls for a back-up, Miami-Dade P.D. is not coming to his aid... So, what he did was screwed the Troopers down in Troop E... and the same applies " if he calls for a back-up, Troop E is not coming to his aid". So, he just doesn't care about LEO's, unless it might help him...

Really nice. So you are saying because someone got a ticket for speeding, or whatever infraction they were doing, you are not going to back up a unit that needs help? I think there is a special place in hell for people like you....

04-03-2008, 08:44 PM
bunch of non-leos just trying to stir things up on here. Easy fellas

04-03-2008, 11:58 PM
The Battle of the Brown Clowns!

04-05-2008, 12:09 AM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

04-05-2008, 01:40 AM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot

04-05-2008, 08:11 PM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot
Damn it, another *****

04-05-2008, 08:39 PM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot
darn it, another *****

And to this is where my MDPD has descended? Sad!

04-06-2008, 12:59 PM
NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot
darn it, another *****

No, same one

04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Kids post on here to stir things up. This does not reflect officers in various departments.

04-06-2008, 08:04 PM
[quote="Anonymous":7j9fhpz5]NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot
darn it, another *****

No, same one[/quote:7j9fhpz5]

Guys please don't allow your kids to make comments on here, tell them this is for adults only. (TAG YOUR IT) :devil:

04-06-2008, 11:12 PM
[quote="Anonymous":yzts96e8][quote="Anonymous":yzts96e8]NO. fazugie FHP

And you are a real A.H.

And you are a *****

Idiot
darn it, another *****

No, same one[/quote:yzts96e8]

Guys please don't allow your kids to make comments on here, tell them this is for adults only. (TAG YOUR IT) :devil:[/quote:yzts96e8]

Your turn

05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
My buddy who is a LEO and a great guy has a been issued a NTA from a MDPD officer Fundidor <----changed due to public forum for ...get this restoring a FHP car and showing it at a car show.

So Mr. Fundidor and his sgt are both welcome to the county North where we will utilize the same discretion that he used.

MDPD beware this guy is a poor representation of a Brother in Blue.

I believe that my friend unknowingly got caught up in a rift between the FHP and MDPD. However he has nothing to do with that and your over zealous officer took out his anger on him. He put this LEO's job in jeopardy over nothing. Its almost funny.

Oh this is not over far from it.

Just beware the word is out about this ..........

05-17-2008, 01:42 PM
bumpiddy

05-17-2008, 04:39 PM
It's the luck of the draw when you get pulled. Either you get a bitter trooper or bitter city or county cop. I've been pulled, slowed down in my older age especially when the fam is with me (we have all seen what can happen in a high speed crash), one trooper treated me like a brother and one didn't, and in the city or county the same thing. Just depends on the leo. Shame what happened to the guy in original post but he should slow it down a little with the fam in the car anyway. Be safe!

05-17-2008, 04:49 PM
My buddy who is a LEO and a great guy has a been issued a NTA from a MDPD officer Fundidor <----changed due to public forum for ...get this restoring a FHP car and showing it at a car show.

So Mr. Fundidor and his sgt are both welcome to the county North where we will utilize the same discretion that he used.

MDPD beware this guy is a poor representation of a Brother in Blue.

I believe that my friend unknowingly got caught up in a rift between the FHP and MDPD. However he has nothing to do with that and your over zealous officer took out his anger on him. He put this LEO's job in jeopardy over nothing. Its almost funny.

Oh this is not over far from it.

Just beware the word is out about this ..........

Your buddy should have checked Florida State Statute 321.03, (see below)or at least checked with FHP on the matter, before embarking on such a restoration project. As to not being over, well . . . LET'S DANCE!

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=- (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0321/SEC03.HTM&Title=-)>2007->Ch0321->Section%2003#0321.03

06-10-2008, 08:10 AM
I remember about two years ago I was enrt to mids rollcall n/b on the turnpike and I backed up a trooper on a 19. I dont remeber his name...he was a thin black guy. Anyway, it was like a 91 crown vic with limo tints four subjects deep. The trooper said and I quote "wow your the first back up I've had in like a month". I laughed it off and proceeded to let him do his thing while I watched the subjects...Now, I'm a city cop, in a bad city at that, so I probably would have handled that stop a little differently from the get go...I watched as the trooper leaned in to the front passenger door fixated on stroking this guy and going on with his business... Well, the trooper took the info and went to his cruiser and started writing a novel on a ticket book. When he finished I suggested that we search the car and we might get a bag of weed out of it...I went through my whole schpeel and asked the driver if he had any guns/drugs/knifes/grenades/weapons of mass destruction or dead bodies concealed in his vehicle...The driver looked down at the floor as shook his head not saying a word...red flaggs right?? So I asked him if he would mind if I took a quick peek and he said well its not my car so I do mind....well the trooper stroked him for dwls/knowledge so the drivers refusal for the search reminded the trooper and I to start a wrecker..we had everybody get out of the car and the trooper saw the passenger in the back seat throw a bag under the car. inside the bag were 20 crack rocks and about 10 grams of weed... further search of the car revealed a .25 cal shoved in the dash where the radio was supposed to be. We both looked at eachother and you could tell we were thinking the same thing..."what if".

I have good friends that are troopers that would never even think of stroking a cop. I personally am not a big ticket writer at all... I get greater satisfaction in stroking a 40-over pineapple headed teeth sucker than I would writing the guy just trying to get to work to feed his law abiding family. But thats just me...Real troopers have beter things to do than try to teach a cop a lesson by writing em. The good ole boys up north sure do have some issues with theire self esteem though...Ever notice its they're always stopping mini vans and families from pleasantville??? I always get a kick out of that. Meanwhile the bolo vehicles fleeing from the scenes from our shootings and robberies are flying right past them...

Just my take on this circus act

06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
I remember about two years ago I was enrt to mids rollcall n/b on the turnpike and I backed up a trooper on a 19. I dont remeber his name...he was a thin black guy. Anyway, it was like a 91 crown vic with limo tints four subjects deep. The trooper said and I quote "wow your the first back up I've had in like a month". I laughed it off and proceeded to let him do his thing while I watched the subjects...Now, I'm a city cop, in a bad city at that, so I probably would have handled that stop a little differently from the get go...I watched as the trooper leaned in to the front passenger door fixated on stroking this guy and going on with his business... Well, the trooper took the info and went to his cruiser and started writing a novel on a ticket book. When he finished I suggested that we search the car and we might get a bag of weed out of it...I went through my whole schpeel and asked the driver if he had any guns/drugs/knifes/grenades/weapons of mass destruction or dead bodies concealed in his vehicle...The driver looked down at the floor as shook his head not saying a word...red flaggs right?? So I asked him if he would mind if I took a quick peek and he said well its not my car so I do mind....well the trooper stroked him for dwls/knowledge so the drivers refusal for the search reminded the trooper and I to start a wrecker..we had everybody get out of the car and the trooper saw the passenger in the back seat throw a bag under the car. inside the bag were 20 crack rocks and about 10 grams of weed... further search of the car revealed a .25 cal shoved in the dash where the radio was supposed to be. We both looked at eachother and you could tell we were thinking the same thing..."what if".

I have good friends that are troopers that would never even think of stroking a cop. I personally am not a big ticket writer at all... I get greater satisfaction in stroking a 40-over pineapple headed teeth sucker than I would writing the guy just trying to get to work to feed his law abiding family. But thats just me...Real troopers have beter things to do than try to teach a cop a lesson by writing em. The good ole boys up north sure do have some issues with theire self esteem though...Ever notice its they're always stopping mini vans and families from pleasantville??? I always get a kick out of that. Meanwhile the bolo vehicles fleeing from the scenes from our shootings and robberies are flying right past them...

Just my take on this circus act

wow crack and guns... good hit right there

Not sure on what your main point was there sir. Are you saying you have respect for them out there working with little to no back up. I would agree with that sir.

06-11-2008, 03:51 AM
My point is I have respect for troopers who try and make a dent in crime.
Like the one who decided to stop a car full of subjects rather than the car full of bible students. Real cops understand the most important part about this job is getting home to your family. Go out there, fight crime, and get home safe. The trooper that feels they need to teach a cop a lesson about speeding is like a homeless person trying to teach Donald Trump about financial stability.

A friend I work with got stopped by FHP going to orlando. The trooper said "Oh, so your a cop and i suppose you want a break?" He continued and said "So if you had to respond to my house for beating my wife would you give me a break?"....Obviously we have a very different perspective of law enforcement...

In my opinion any trooper or cop that writes one of their own for traffic is a person with self esteem issues and wants to flex their muscles to someone who has done real law enforcement......

[/b][/u]

06-18-2008, 04:36 AM
My point is I have respect for troopers who try and make a dent in crime.
Like the one who decided to stop a car full of subjects rather than the car full of bible students. Real cops understand the most important part about this job is getting home to your family. Go out there, fight crime, and get home safe. The trooper that feels they need to teach a cop a lesson about speeding is like a homeless person trying to teach Donald Trump about financial stability.

A friend I work with got stopped by FHP going to orlando. The trooper said "Oh, so your a cop and i suppose you want a break?" He continued and said "So if you had to respond to my house for beating my wife would you give me a break?"....Obviously we have a very different perspective of law enforcement...

In my opinion any trooper or cop that writes one of their own for traffic is a person with self esteem issues and wants to flex their muscles to someone who has done real law enforcement......

[/b][/u]

gotcha

06-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks Trooper Marcella, good job! Let me see if I got this right!! Miami Dade officer admits driving 94 MPH with his family in the vehicle and is upset because he got a citation. Sooooo, I go to Miami and commit a violation it should be OK JUST BECAUSE I'M A COP, BULL SH*T THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SOUTH FLORIDA AND NEW YORK COPS.
Just because you carry a badge doesn't mean you are above the law. Suck it up. We have over 2500 traffic fatialites a year in this state and you think do 30 over the limit is OK. Be gald I did not get you , 1015!!!!

06-22-2008, 02:56 AM

Something similar to this happened back in 1992 only with FHP and Miami PD that started a big bunch of crap, only this involved a UC op and we were tracking a suspect. As a rule in the past when I have been stopped offduty in my POV, I allow the officer to approach my vehicle and I take my license out, but not opening my bage case and sticking it in their face. When they ask if I am an officer then I tell them. I have never had a problem in the past, nor have I been stopped that often. I must side with the fact that when FHP transmits to the server it's over as far as a break. I got a ticket in Georgia in 1993, I paid it and went on. We don't need a war between agencies. We have enough conflict with citizens and admin without squaring off. Life is too short and it makes a career too long....... 8)

06-24-2008, 08:59 PM

Something similar to this happened back in 1992 only with FHP and Miami PD that started a big bunch of crap, only this involved a UC op and we were tracking a suspect. As a rule in the past when I have been stopped offduty in my POV, I allow the officer to approach my vehicle and I take my license out, but not opening my bage case and sticking it in their face. When they ask if I am an officer then I tell them. I have never had a problem in the past, nor have I been stopped that often. I must side with the fact that when FHP transmits to the server it's over as far as a break. I got a ticket in Georgia in 1993, I paid it and went on. We don't need a war between agencies. We have enough conflict with citizens and admin without squaring off. Life is too short and it makes a career too long....... 8)

good post sir!

06-25-2008, 08:49 AM

ALL TROOPERS ARE A HOLAS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-25-2008, 01:41 PM

ALL TROOPERS ARE A HOLAS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Troopers ?? C'mon that is a generalized statement. There are good and bad mixed in every agency.

06-26-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks Trooper Marcella, good job! Let me see if I got this right!! Miami Dade officer admits driving 94 MPH with his family in the vehicle and is upset because he got a citation. Sooooo, I go to Miami and commit a violation it should be OK JUST BECAUSE I'M A COP, BULL SH*T THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SOUTH FLORIDA AND NEW YORK COPS.
Just because you carry a badge doesn't mean you are above the law. Suck it up. We have over 2500 traffic fatialites a year in this state and you think do 30 over the limit is OK. Be gald I did not get you , 1015!!!!

1015?!?!?! sounds like a typical trooper, everything is black and white, but ok.........I'll remember that when you call for a 315 because u r getting ur arse kicked on the side of the pike at 2am. I may have to stop at the Wendy's drive thru and get me a burger and a shake first while I am on the way to u.

06-26-2008, 08:32 PM

1015?!?!?! sounds like a typical trooper, everything is black and white, but ok.........I'll remember that when you call for a 315 because u r getting ur arse kicked on the side of the pike at 2am. I may have to stop at the Wendy's drive thru and get me a burger and a shake first while I am on the way to u.

I think (hope) he was joking

07-05-2008, 11:00 PM
I just don't understand my fellow troopers who feel the need to write police officers. No, nobody is above the law, BUT discretion is the better part of valor and discretion should mean not messing with the relatively small number of fellow law enforcement officers when there are literally millions of a**holes out there.

If it is so necessary to write a police officer for excess speed (I don't care how flipping fast it is) then tell me this ... if you are heading to 10-208 (off duty) or 10-42 (heading home from work at the end of the shift) or on your way to lunch with other buddy troopers, and you get a car going in the opposite direction at 30+ MPH, are you going to turn around to stop it? That is a rhetorical question because we all know the answer is "hell no." If you did, you would never get to where you are going. So, if Mr. Jerk can go by at 30+ or 40+ and not even be stopped then why the heck are you writing other law enforcement officers?

The other mentality that is frightening is when another trooper compares "professional courtesy" for domestic violence to be the same as for a speeding infraction. I heard of a story about four South Florida Sexual Battery detectives up hunting in North Florida being stopped by a trooper. Admittedly, they stopped at a convenience store after all day of hunting and EACH got ONE beer for the drive back to their hotel. The trooper wrote each one for open container - a BS non-moving violation for the three passengers! There was no allegation of impairment at all, just one cold beer for the drive back to the hotel. When the Sexual Battery detectives asked about a little professional courtesy, the trooper allegedly responded "If I came down to Hollywood and raped some woman, would you give me professional courtesy?" How does someone even respond to that line of thought?

I am grateful that other departments have issued take home cars over the past 10-15 years because I used to stop dozens of cops each year on their way between home and work. All I would ever say is "obviously you are in a hurry so don't let me slow you down." I would make a quick handshake and get them on their way.

Almost all criminals drive to or from their crimes and we have a great ability to make incredible felony arrests if we look beyond the PC for the stop. Too many troopers don't realize that they are actually police officers and only write tickets and work wrecks. Some of us understand the latitude that we have and look under the rocks to find drugs, illegal weapons, warrants, impairment, altered VINs on stolen cars and other crimes that are right under our noses.

I end my post exactly where I started it - why are we writing other cops when we as law enforcement officers are a small group against a world of jackasses?

To the MDPD and other local agencies ... this trooper will back you up, fight alongside you, help you with your calls and certainly never give you grief about a traffic infraction.

07-06-2008, 03:13 AM
I just don't understand my fellow troopers who feel the need to write police officers. No, nobody is above the law, BUT discretion is the better part of valor and discretion should mean not messing with the relatively small number of fellow law enforcement officers when there are literally millions of a**holes out there.

If it is so necessary to write a police officer for excess speed (I don't care how flipping fast it is) then tell me this ... if you are heading to 10-208 (off duty) or 10-42 (heading home from work at the end of the shift) or on your way to lunch with other buddy troopers, and you get a car going in the opposite direction at 30+ MPH, are you going to turn around to stop it? That is a rhetorical question because we all know the answer is "hell no." If you did, you would never get to where you are going. So, if Mr. Jerk can go by at 30+ or 40+ and not even be stopped then why the heck are you writing other law enforcement officers?

The other mentality that is frightening is when another trooper compares "professional courtesy" for domestic violence to be the same as for a speeding infraction. I heard of a story about four South Florida Sexual Battery detectives up hunting in North Florida being stopped by a trooper. Admittedly, they stopped at a convenience store after all day of hunting and EACH got ONE beer for the drive back to their hotel. The trooper wrote each one for open container - a BS non-moving violation for the three passengers! There was no allegation of impairment at all, just one cold beer for the drive back to the hotel. When the Sexual Battery detectives asked about a little professional courtesy, the trooper allegedly responded "If I came down to Hollywood and raped some woman, would you give me professional courtesy?" How does someone even respond to that line of thought?

I am grateful that other departments have issued take home cars over the past 10-15 years because I used to stop dozens of cops each year on their way between home and work. All I would ever say is "obviously you are in a hurry so don't let me slow you down." I would make a quick handshake and get them on their way.

Almost all criminals drive to or from their crimes and we have a great ability to make incredible felony arrests if we look beyond the PC for the stop. Too many troopers don't realize that they are actually police officers and only write tickets and work wrecks. Some of us understand the latitude that we have and look under the rocks to find drugs, illegal weapons, warrants, impairment, altered VINs on stolen cars and other crimes that are right under our noses.

I end my post exactly where I started it - why are we writing other cops when we as law enforcement officers are a small group against a world of jackasses?

To the MDPD and other local agencies ... this trooper will back you up, fight alongside you, help you with your calls and certainly never give you grief about a traffic infraction.

Amen......Couldn't have been stated much better........... :wink:

07-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Thanks alot Trooper:

I like how your willing to put the troopers name and numbers in this forum to make him look bad but not willing to put your own info. Your a coward and an idiot for driving 94 with your family in the car plus bad tires. I work troop k and not all of us write other cops next time let him know ahead of time and you probably will not get a ticket. By the way Im only on this forum to see whats going on in the rest of the state excuse me for being curious.

07-11-2008, 12:51 AM
who gives a sh!t about an open beer. there are other things to worry about. Not all Troopers are as dumb as the one who wrote the officers for open beer.

07-11-2008, 12:51 AM
who gives a sh!t about an open beer. there are other things to worry about. Not all Troopers are as dumb as the one who wrote the officers for open beer.

08-01-2008, 03:24 AM
IT'S REAL SIMPLE.........DON'T WRITE OTHER LEO'S!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND???

08-02-2008, 02:18 AM

And we'll be there for you. I just wish your fellow Troopers had the same attitude and outlook as you do.
God Bless you Trooper, stay safe out there

08-03-2008, 07:18 PM
I am a South Dade Trooper and I can tell you I have never cited any Miami Dade Officers in my 23 year career. I will tell you I wanted too a couple of times when I had to chase some of your guys who I clocked at well over 100mph and were off duty. Remember I am risking my life and the public when I turn on a speeder and attempt to catch him or her just as you guys do when responding to those B.S. 2-14's.
I'm not hear to complain about Miami Dade Police but to inform you as some of my brother Troopers have tried that once a citation is issued we don't just rip them up like I have seen some of your guys do. We are accountable for every citation as you are but your agency must not ever audit you. FHP citation voiding policy litterally goes all the way to the Colonel's office and we have to sign a sworn affadavit. The new E- tickets are much more effecient but once they are transmitted to the server there is no going back. Court will be your only option for me to help you! I hope this might explain any future incidents - God willing there are none - and by the way, thanks for stopping on my 19's to make sure I'm ok. But I plead to you, just don't stop in the road because these dumb a--es will rear end you in a heartbeat and I will feel really bad. Too all my Miami Dade buddies, please be carefull and remember - don't make your 19's on the roadway, find a side street where you are safe and if you can move those pain in the ass 17's as quickly as you can out of the road becasue look at what happended last night on SW 152 Street and SW 122 Avenue. I hope your officers are going to be all right. We have too look out for one another and I need your help and cooperation because there are not enough of my fellow Troopers to help me when I need it.
Peace Brothers & Sisters
FHP-Miami Troop E Guy

08-08-2008, 12:34 AM
I am a South Dade Trooper and I can tell you I have never cited any Miami Dade Officers in my 23 year career. I will tell you I wanted too a couple of times when I had to chase some of your guys who I clocked at well over 100mph and were off duty. Remember I am risking my life and the public when I turn on a speeder and attempt to catch him or her just as you guys do when responding to those B.S. 2-14's.
I'm not hear to complain about Miami Dade Police but to inform you as some of my brother Troopers have tried that once a citation is issued we don't just rip them up like I have seen some of your guys do. We are accountable for every citation as you are but your agency must not ever audit you. FHP citation voiding policy litterally goes all the way to the Colonel's office and we have to sign a sworn affadavit. The new E- tickets are much more effecient but once they are transmitted to the server there is no going back. Court will be your only option for me to help you! I hope this might explain any future incidents - God willing there are none - and by the way, thanks for stopping on my 19's to make sure I'm ok. But I plead to you, just don't stop in the road because these dumb a--es will rear end you in a heartbeat and I will feel really bad. Too all my Miami Dade buddies, please be carefull and remember - don't make your 19's on the roadway, find a side street where you are safe and if you can move those pain in the ass 17's as quickly as you can out of the road becasue look at what happended last night on SW 152 Street and SW 122 Avenue. I hope your officers are going to be all right. We have too look out for one another and I need your help and cooperation because there are not enough of my fellow Troopers to help me when I need it.
Peace Brothers & Sisters
FHP-Miami Troop E Guy

what happ on SW122 ave?

08-09-2008, 12:19 PM
I was never under the impression one had to earn backup. You County Officers deal with bigger s@#t heads than I do but almost every stop I make the subject could be defined as "undeserving" of time, resources, effort but we still do it. I darn sure backup (10-94) every brother I come across on a stop. Most of the time I get the look of "WTF is wildlife doing backing me up." It would be easy to allow my personal hangup of not being a "real" Police agency to interfere with my desire and duty to check on my brothers. I don't care if the Trooper was an a%%hole or the MDPD guys think their too good for the rest of us or whatever I personally feel about the Agency I am checking on. Just stop or just respond as fast as safely possible. Stop and get lunch before going and read about another dead brother or worse yet go to another LEO funeral and try explaining that one away to the man in the mirror. Your actions and comments don't play a damn into my oath, duty nor love for all my brothers and sisters. Come on bro's, squash it. We State guys deal with people intent on hurting us also, you can't imagine the thought that go through my head when I don't make a contact because I am the only FWC Officer out this night and my backup is MDPD or FHP and my 10-20 (location) is a GPS point, no roads, no signs, no topographical features, just names we give to places. Safety is paramount, no deer, no bag of crack, no poached gator, no open container is worth my safety. I, 94 every Officer with his lights on and will continue to do so regardless. 10-48

08-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey Swampcopthing,
Stay out of our business. Go arrest some wild hog hunters. :lol:

08-10-2008, 05:39 AM
I've been stopped by Troop K's Marcella (I thought it was "Marcelo"). It was about 3 months ago. I was in an unmarked police car, on-duty with another police officer en route to an undercover detail several counties away from home. I pulled over within 200-300 feet of him spotting me, before he even had time to activate his overheads. In other words, I did NOT make him chase me down AT ALL. He barely even got out of his honey hole. He was able to simply drive up the emergency lane to my vehicle. I was EXTREMELY POLITE and APOLOGETIC from the get go. When he asked me for my D/L and registration, I politely explained that we were on-duty police officers who were armed and that there was an additional firearm of mine in the glove box (the location of my wallet and registration).

He didn't write me, but even after finding out I was on-duty police in a police vehicle, he lectured me about the infraction, and was generally a bad attitude, prick. He was looking for a confrontation but I wouldn't buy in, and I just continued acting humble and polite, no matter how condescending he tried to become with me. I should have told him that he was acting unprofessionally and driven on. Instead, I listened to his little lecture and apologized. He finally returned to his car (no goodbye) and went back to his radar location.

You can tell he is the kind of trooper who revels in writing other officers. It's his stop and he is in control, fellow cop or not. I can only assume he has been abused by other cops at some point. I would be EMBARRASSED to delay a working police officer with a traffic lecture. What's the point?

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I stopped the FHP Troop Captain or Major in their unmarked vehicle and started a lecture after discovering they were an on-duty law enforcement official.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS PISS-POOR BEHAVIOR. He should really re-think the way he treats other officers, on and off duty. I would gladly lay down my life for him or any other trooper, if I saw him them danger. I just don't get this mentality. Do they teach it in Tallahassee? Maybe he was having a bad day???

Just my two cents

08-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I was never under the impression one had to earn backup. You County Officers deal with bigger s@#t heads than I do but almost every stop I make the subject could be defined as "undeserving" of time, resources, effort but we still do it. I darn sure backup (10-94) every brother I come across on a stop. Most of the time I get the look of "WTF is wildlife doing backing me up." It would be easy to allow my personal hangup of not being a "real" Police agency to interfere with my desire and duty to check on my brothers. I don't care if the Trooper was an a%%hole or the MDPD guys think their too good for the rest of us or whatever I personally feel about the Agency I am checking on. Just stop or just respond as fast as safely possible. Stop and get lunch before going and read about another dead brother or worse yet go to another LEO funeral and try explaining that one away to the man in the mirror. Your actions and comments don't play a darn into my oath, duty nor love for all my brothers and sisters. Come on bro's, squash it. We State guys deal with people intent on hurting us also, you can't imagine the thought that go through my head when I don't make a contact because I am the only FWC Officer out this night and my backup is MDPD or FHP and my 10-20 (location) is a GPS point, no roads, no signs, no topographical features, just names we give to places. Safety is paramount, no deer, no bag of crack, no poached gator, no open container is worth my safety. I, 94 every Officer with his lights on and will continue to do so regardless. 10-48MAN UP YOU *****. YOU ARE IN SOUTH FLORIDA< SO PLEASE MAN UP. OH BY THE WAY WE DON"T USE THE USELESS 10 CODES NOR DO WE SPEND OUR LIVES TALKING COP SHIT :evil:

08-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey Swampcopthing,
Stay out of our business. Go arrest some wild hog hunters. :lol:

YOU ARE SUCH A FUKING AZZHOLE!!! HOW IMMATURE ARE TO MAKE A DUMBAZZ REMARK LIKE THAT? IT WOULD SUCK IF YOU REALLY ARE A COP, AND IF YOU ARE YOU PROBABLY JUST STARTED YOU FUKING ROOKIE!!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE COPS JUST LIKE US. EVENTHOUGH SOME ARE AZZHOLES, AZZHOLES EXIST IN EVERY AGENCY. GROW UP MAN

08-11-2008, 02:36 AM
I remember being pulled over in uniform driving home for midnights when I was a rookie. A wonderful Trooper pulled me over for passing him. Speeding? Hardly I just passed him, NOT flying by him just ahead of him. SO because maybe I'm a woman he needed to show me what a big bad trooper he was and pulled me over. Oh and I have NO tints so it was pretty clear that I was an Officer. It being 7 years later I have to say I still don't think much of FHP and their wonderful Troopers :)

08-11-2008, 07:57 AM
I remember being pulled over in uniform driving home for midnights when I was a rookie. A wonderful Trooper pulled me over for passing him. Speeding? Hardly I just passed him, NOT flying by him just ahead of him. SO because maybe I'm a woman he needed to show me what a big bad trooper he was and pulled me over. Oh and I have NO tints so it was pretty clear that I was an Officer. It being 7 years later I have to say I still don't think much of FHP and their wonderful Troopers :)

did the trooper write u a ticket?

08-11-2008, 10:37 AM
You are a moron. If you are in a unmarked car or personal car and pass the "Pace" car you deserve to get pulled over. Especially when the "Pace" car is going the speed limit. You then thus were "Speeding" Not only is this extremely disrespectful to the officer in the marked car but if they don't pull you over it sends a message to the public it is alright to pass a marked car. This is why people pass my green and white all night long and I have so much fun stroking away, because of officers like you who send the message to the public it is okay to pass a police car. You must be a friends and family hire.

08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
This is why people pass my green and white all night long and I have so much fun stroking away,...

You are a real pervert!!!!

08-12-2008, 04:05 AM
This is why people pass my green and white all night long and I have so much fun stroking away,...

You are a real pervert!!!!

First of all you sound like a real A**H***! Secondly its called professional courtesy. And thirdly I don't pull people over just because they are going lets say 5 mph faster than I am or 10. Give me a break. Also if and when I have ever pulled over a PO I have NEVER lectured them, its ridiculous. If I was driving like a maniac then OK but that was NOT the case! Anyways I am NOT gonna waste anymore time explaining this to YOU since you are still stroking away in your green and white like a loser. I'm sure your the ****head who got picked on in school and became a PO to prove to everybody that your great but really your just a pathetic excuse for a police officer :)

PS with that crappy attitude you'll be on the road FOREVER!!!

08-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Oh and NO I did not get a ticket.....

08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
No you are wrong. And so you know traffic enforcement is the oldest form of police work. And as for people passing me I go 10 to 15 over limit just to justify morons like you who pass patrol vehicles for pc to stop. And as for stoking po's I don't. You must be another frustrated lesbian who decided to become a po after not wanting to get stopped for inspections while driving your big rig with your partner named bertha.

08-13-2008, 03:43 AM
No you are wrong. And so you know traffic enforcement is the oldest form of police work. And as for people passing me I go 10 to 15 over limit just to justify morons like you who pass patrol vehicles for pc to stop. And as for stoking po's I don't. You must be another frustrated lesbian who decided to become a po after not wanting to get stopped for inspections while driving your big rig with your partner named bertha.

I am over your traffic law BS (its called common sense) so before I end my LAST POST to you, I have to say of course you would say I was a lesbian because with that crappy personality you probably haven't got any in years and of course the women you went after probably told you they were gay just to be nice. Actually I am very beautiful and very straight :) Oh and I was driving a civic when I was a rookie LOL have a nice life A**H*LE

08-15-2008, 06:10 AM
I've been stopped by Troop K's Marcella (I thought it was "Marcelo"). It was about 3 months ago. I was in an unmarked police car, on-duty with another police officer en route to an undercover detail several counties away from home. I pulled over within 200-300 feet of him spotting me, before he even had time to activate his overheads. In other words, I did NOT make him chase me down AT ALL. He barely even got out of his honey hole. He was able to simply drive up the emergency lane to my vehicle. I was EXTREMELY POLITE and APOLOGETIC from the get go. When he asked me for my D/L and registration, I politely explained that we were on-duty police officers who were armed and that there was an additional firearm of mine in the glove box (the location of my wallet and registration).

He didn't write me, but even after finding out I was on-duty police in a police vehicle, he lectured me about the infraction, and was generally a bad attitude, prick. He was looking for a confrontation but I wouldn't buy in, and I just continued acting humble and polite, no matter how condescending he tried to become with me. I should have told him that he was acting unprofessionally and driven on. Instead, I listened to his little lecture and apologized. He finally returned to his car (no goodbye) and went back to his radar location.

You can tell he is the kind of trooper who revels in writing other officers. It's his stop and he is in control, fellow cop or not. I can only assume he has been abused by other cops at some point. I would be EMBARRASSED to delay a working police officer with a traffic lecture. What's the point?

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I stopped the FHP Troop Captain or Major in their unmarked vehicle and started a lecture after discovering they were an on-duty law enforcement official.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS PISS-POOR BEHAVIOR. He should really re-think the way he treats other officers, on and off duty. I would gladly lay down my life for him or any other trooper, if I saw him them danger. I just don't get this mentality. Do they teach it in Tallahassee? Maybe he was having a bad day???

Just my two cents

You are an idiot. If you were several counties away from home, then you were not a police officer "on duty" because you were out of your jurisdiction and without authority. I don't care if your piss-ant department had you "on-the-clock" or not, you were not a cop at that time. For you to compare yourself to an FHP Captain or Major is pathetic and weak. An FHP Captain in their unmarked car IS on duty and therefore not open to your BS games. Grow up and respect the state man on the state highway or keep within your little city limits.

08-18-2008, 05:05 AM

Just my two cents

You are an idiot. If you were several counties away from home, then you were not a police officer "on duty" because you were out of your jurisdiction and without authority. I don't care if your piss-ant department had you "on-the-clock" or not, you were not a cop at that time. For you to compare yourself to an FHP Captain or Major is pathetic and weak. An FHP Captain in their unmarked car IS on duty and therefore not open to your BS games. Grow up and respect the state man on the state highway or keep within your little city limits.

Trooper Marcello:

I think its pretty obvious that its the other way around. Messages like these bring the point right home for everyone to see your unprofessional behavior. You should be very proud Trooper.

Not that it matters but the police officer that was working with me was IN his jurisdiction at the time of the stop. We were on an authorized joint operation. But you never even bothered to find out what departments we were both with. You just went into a tirade about "your highway and stuff" even as we quietly took the bs, shaking our heads in disbelief.

Harassing legitimately working police (or ANY LEO, period) is not the way for FHP to do their jobs. The point about the me stopping a FHP superior absolutely applys. We were working officers -- on legitimate official business in the county where we were stopped -- in our police vehicle. It was complete bullsh*t for you to say another word after you knew our identityies.

Keep up the good PR for FHP! Myabe you'll get a gold star for stopping some troopers on their way to in-service training and writing them up!

08-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Just my two cents

Trooper Marcello:

I think its pretty obvious that its the other way around. Messages like these bring the point right home for everyone to see your unprofessional behavior. You should be very proud Trooper.

Not that it matters but the police officer that was working with me was IN his jurisdiction at the time of the stop. We were on an authorized joint operation. But you never even bothered to find out what departments we were both with. You just went into a tirade about "your highway and stuff" even as we quietly took the bs, shaking our heads in disbelief.

Harassing legitimately working police (or ANY LEO, period) is not the way for FHP to do their jobs. The point about the me stopping a FHP superior absolutely applys. We were working officers -- on legitimate official business in the county where we were stopped -- in our police vehicle. It was complete bullsh*t for you to say another word after you knew our identityies.

Keep up the good PR for FHP! Myabe you'll get a gold star for stopping some troopers on their way to in-service training and writing them up!

First off, If I was working and conducting official business and a trooper stopped me. I would identify myself and explain the situation. The minute he started the BS lecture, I would drive off.. Bye Bye.. If he wants to follow me, GREAT!!!!! But stay out of my way because if you don't, I am going to hurt your feelings. :devil: TROOPERS DO NOT HAVE HIGHER POWER OF AUTHORITY... READ STATE STATUES. The chief Law Enforcement officer in the county is the SHERIFF...

08-19-2008, 12:36 AM
Yeah, but MDPD does not have a Sheriff! You guys have a "director," whatever the HE!! that is. A bureaucrat who is totally submissive to the mayor! You speed on any road in the State of Florida and we (FHP) will write you, enough! You are not above the law!

08-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I want to see you try to write one of our guys (on-duty) in Hialeah. You'll have to go to JMH in order to get that pack of Churros dislodged from your rectum!! :devil:

08-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I want to see you try to write one of our guys (on-duty) in Hialeah. You'll have to go to JMH in order to get that pack of Churros dislodged from your rectum!! :devil:

Lieutenant Mama Dor, no we (FHP) will not write Hialeah POs. You guys are too sorry to inflict further pain upon your sorry azzes. But In your case, should you push the issue, we will 39 you. Just because your mayor treats you like chit, does not give you the right to be above the law. Drive carefully, we are watching you!

08-19-2008, 11:01 PM
Miami-Dade just arrested a school board cop for DUI on Saturday night in the Hammocks. Stop arresting cops and maybe you won't get tickets.

08-20-2008, 12:16 AM
a trooper is a fukin PSA with a gun..... thats all they do traffic they dont know what real police work is ... just come to broward and get shot at a cuople of times you little trooper bicthes.........come to my county im gonna slam you guys

08-20-2008, 04:38 AM
We are sorry arses???!?!?! I know we lack many things that other departments have, however, the one thing that always keeps us going is that we still are leaps and bounds ahead of FHP. :cop:

Go ahead and 'Keep watching us' cause that is all you will do...U dont have the Cojones to mess with us. :snicker:

Now go write a ticket or fill out an accident report you over zealous metermaid! :devil:

08-21-2008, 06:05 PM
whats the difference between a large pizza And a FHP :cop:

The large Pizza can feed a family of four :evil:

08-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Your insults are meaningless; reflective of your frustration, because you can't do jack about it! Violate the law and we will cite or arrest you. CLEAR?

08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
That's it, i have had it!
Water pistols at 10 paces.
Name the time and the place!

08-21-2008, 11:46 PM
WATER PISTOLS? W. E. C. style more like it! Metro Zoo Parking Lot. Just say when!

08-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Your insults are meaningless; reflective of your frustration, because you can't do jack about it! Violate the law and we will cite or arrest you. CLEAR?

This guy is not a Trooper just a fool. Most of us will never cite you. At least here in Dade I know my only back up is county. Just know that I will never lecture or cite you.

Stay Safe

08-22-2008, 03:58 PM
[quote="Trooper M":24mo853d]Your insults are meaningless; reflective of your frustration, because you can't do jack about it! Violate the law and we will cite or arrest you. CLEAR?

This guy is not a Trooper just a fool. Most of us will never cite you. At least here in Dade I know my only back up is county. Just know that I will never lecture or cite you.

Stay Safe[/quote:24mo853d]
i CAN BE POSITIVE THAT THE TROPPERS IN DADE WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT... WE BACK THOSE GUYS UP ALOT AND NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THEM THE REAL ASSH*L*S ARE THE GOOD OLD BOYS UP NORTH..........I HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN DADE AND NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES ....THEY DONT CARE WHO U ARE UP NORTH

08-22-2008, 07:41 PM
You guys need to let this thing go and put it behind you.
I have been a PO for over 30 years and I think that you will all agree with me that EVERY department has its idiots.
It is not fair to judge an agency by the actions of its idiots. It is unfortunate that the idiots get more attention than the vast majority of the guys and gals that do their jobs every day and exercise proper discretion.
You all know too well that when the call goes out you will put yourself in harms way for another officer, and yes, even for the idiots.
Be well, be safe and play nice.

08-22-2008, 11:43 PM
You guys need to let this thing go and put it behind you.
I have been a PO for over 30 years and I think that you will all agree with me that EVERY department has its idiots.
It is not fair to judge an agency by the actions of its idiots. It is unfortunate that the idiots get more attention than the vast majority of the guys and gals that do their jobs every day and exercise proper discretion.
You all know too well that when the call goes out you will put yourself in harms way for another officer, and yes, even for the idiots.
Be well, be safe and play nice.

Tell Pooper Marcella to stay out of Miami.

09-09-2008, 10:31 PM
a trooper is a fukin PSA with a gun..... thats all they do traffic they dont know what real police work is ... just come to broward and get shot at a cuople of times you little trooper bicthes.........come to my county im gonna slam you guys

I thought that BSO was a very professional organization. If you are really a Deputy Sheriff then I wonder what your reports look like. You can't even spell couple and *****es. Did you have to pass a stupid test because you obviously passed the stupid part. Get a life.

11-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Yo trooper Marcella and the rest of you two tone color scheme driving troopers...keep this in mind the next time you pull a traffic stop, or start getting in over your head with a driver, it's us off duty p.o's who are going to stop our personal cars and get out and help you...not Joe the plumber, or average Joe. No one is above the law, but those of us who will jump in the fray to save your butt are above the pettiness of making your quota

03-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Thanks alot Trooper:

Don't cry so much man up and slow down.
Just because you wear a badge does not mean you can break the law.

04-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Yo trooper Marcella and the rest of you two tone color scheme driving troopers...keep this in mind the next time you pull a traffic stop, or start getting in over your head with a driver, it's us off duty p.o's who are going to stop our personal cars and get out and help you...not Joe the plumber, or average Joe. No one is above the law, but those of us who will jump in the fray to save your butt are above the pettiness of making your quota
I hope you ride in your personal cars alot then, because I could sure use the back up. You see, MOST of the time when you are in your marked units (on or off duty) you don't stop when I'm on a traffic stop; in fact, MOST of the time you violate the Move Over Law by speeding past in the lane next to where I'm stopped at! Now I would like to give the benefit of the doubt, and make the fair assumption you are driving past me without stopping in your marked unit because you are going to a call or have to be somewhere, but that you chose to use the lane right next to me and pass by so you could make sure I'm alright, yes? I'm sorry, but when I'm reading you coming on rear antenna and leaving on front antenna at 90 MPH, using the same RADAR I just stopped the schlep in front of me with, I find it kinda hard to digest that you are doing that for MY safety! BSO, the ONLY reason I did not call to complain to your shift commander after I worked speed enforcement for two weeks (from 2100 to 0500 hours), clocked the same marked units at 80 and 90 MPH in a construction zone on the Palmettto Expressway with workers present (Remember, this is in Miami-Dade County!) at the same times every night, going north and southbound, and flying RIGHT BY ME while I'm outside of my vehicle, so fast it caused my violator to jump to the dividing wall, was because 1 (ONE) deputy stopped on 1 (ONE) of my stops to see if I was alright. I swear I had the phone in hand, was calling my dispatch center to forward me to YOUR shift commander, and was going to tell them to tell YOU to slow it down, or at least MOVE OVER, or it was going to get ugly, because I was about to stop caring since you obviously didn't. And trust me, when I start "doing my job", NOBODY is going to win! For those of you who DO stop or Move Over, God bless you and I hope I am able to return the favor. In the meanwhile, this "urban legend" about "You better remember that I as an LEO will be the one who will stop for you if I'm in my personal vehicle as opposed to Joe Schmo" has me hoping you drive in your personal vehicles a lot, because most of you right now are nothing more than a menace to me in your marked units at shift change!

04-08-2009, 04:32 AM
This entire thread needs the be deleted and the topic never brought up again. It's crystal clear that Florida Highway Patrol Troopers are more in tune with and care about enforcing traffic a lot more than county and city cops, because thats their job. I'm sure they're are a good amount of both county and city cops who would love to have a little more time enforcing traffic, but the reality is that we don't because our time is obligated with other sometimes more important isssues (robberies, murders, burglaries, car thefts, missing children, domestic related calls, shootings). I'm not saying that traffic enforcement is not important, however, often times we have to prioritze how we spend our duty time and most times it's not up to us. Now granted if a reckless speeding driver ever injured or killed a family member I would be upset just like any person would be, so in my eyes the job that Troopers do is very necessary and important as is the job that county and city cops do.
We are all law enforcement. We are all brothers and sisters. We have to stick together. We're all we've got :cop:

04-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I hope you ride in your personal cars alot then, because I could sure use the back up. You see, MOST of the time when you are in your marked units (on or off duty) you don't stop when I'm on a traffic stop; in fact, MOST of the time you violate the Move Over Law by speeding past in the lane next to where I'm stopped at! Now I would like to give the benefit of the doubt, and make the fair assumption you are driving past me without stopping in your marked unit because you are going to a call or have to be somewhere, but that you chose to use the lane right next to me and pass by so you could make sure I'm alright, yes? I'm sorry, but when I'm reading you coming on rear antenna and leaving on front antenna at 90 MPH, using the same RADAR I just stopped the schlep in front of me with, I find it kinda hard to digest that you are doing that for MY safety! BSO, the ONLY reason I did not call to complain to your shift commander after I worked speed enforcement for two weeks (from 2100 to 0500 hours), clocked the same marked units at 80 and 90 MPH in a construction zone on the Palmettto Expressway with workers present (Remember, this is in Miami-Dade County!) at the same times every night, going north and southbound, and flying RIGHT BY ME while I'm outside of my vehicle, so fast it caused my violator to jump to the dividing wall, was because 1 (ONE) deputy stopped on 1 (ONE) of my stops to see if I was alright. I swear I had the phone in hand, was calling my dispatch center to forward me to YOUR shift commander, and was going to tell them to tell YOU to slow it down, or at least MOVE OVER, or it was going to get ugly, because I was about to stop caring since you obviously didn't. And trust me, when I start "doing my job", NOBODY is going to win! For those of you who DO stop or Move Over, God bless you and I hope I am able to return the favor. In the meanwhile, this "urban legend" about "You better remember that I as an LEO will be the one who will stop for you if I'm in my personal vehicle as opposed to Joe Schmo" has me hoping you drive in your personal vehicles a lot, because most of you right now are nothing more than a menace to me in your marked units at shift change!

As a LEO, I agree with both of their views. How ever when we have marked units out of their patrol areas driving without disregard for other officers safety, I find that troublesome. :cop: :cop:

04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
If I had a dollar for everytime I stopped for FHP or even another city/county car I wuld be loaded. How about a little wave or thumbs up so I can feel better about your safety. You look at me like I am an alien and can't figure out why I am there, or you fein annoyance that I encrouched on your turf.

01-13-2010, 07:00 PM
They struck again as they stroked my other half a ticket last night, knowing full well she was thin blue line. Wouldn't even talk to me on the phone when I called to inquire. Told her "too late, its in the system!" How many times a week do you think this happens to fellow LEO's.

01-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Not all of us are the same, I never have written another cop even though I've stopped many Po's, wifes, nephews, sisters, aunts...etc. They all get a break from me once verified. Please post the Tpr name, Id # and location. Stay safe brother

01-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Don't ever make another po answer a phone call on a traffic stop moron. If he has a video system recording you are going to get them fired for going ok.. sure I'll cut them a break. Do like the rest of us and set the citation for court...meet with the officer ans ask for the favor at trial. Don't think cause you are a leo that your family has a pass to drive like hell. Most of the time when your family gets 19'd they are the ones driving like hell. Take the old school approach and ask for favor in person or make contact with officer before trial. Stop whining about the po not wanting to bend over backwards cause one of your "family" members did something to make a trooper work in these dire financial times when they don't want to. Just a thought.....

01-14-2010, 07:09 PM
becareful who you calling a Moron, Moron! being that you assume I tried to call him at the stop I can only guess you are still a rookie. I tried contacted him at the number he provided with no return call. Please, I'm not here to call anyone out so I won't be posting anyones name or badge number. I'll just say it was a LT. In my 10 yrs here, I know its not all Troopers that partake in this practice. I just wanted to warn my brothers and sister of this practice so if you or your loved ones travel on 75 near the sawgrass, this could be you too. Not cool and thought your should know!

01-15-2010, 10:28 PM
I was speaking in general if you want the favor and it means that much to you see him or her in person. I do a lot of traffic more than troopers and have never said no to anyone who took the time to ask in person or meet up with me on the road after I get a "while you were away message", And no I'm not a rookie either. If you don't want to get pulled over keep it no more than 10 mph over the limit. That is not much to ask. And food for thought the troopers/po's in other counties hate our guts cause we make more in one check that they do sometimes in a month. So having 10 years on according to you, have the sense to watch out. Remember up state is all good ole boys and if you ain't one of them it ain't personal just the way they are (i.e. racists). That's just the way they are up there. Take care be safe.

01-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Don't ever make another po answer a phone call on a traffic stop moron. If he has a video system recording you are going to get them fired for going ok.. sure I'll cut them a break. Do like the rest of us and set the citation for court...meet with the officer ans ask for the favor at trial. Don't think cause you are a leo that your family has a pass to drive like hell. Most of the time when your family gets 19'd they are the ones driving like hell. Take the old school approach and ask for favor in person or make contact with officer before trial. Stop whining about the po not wanting to bend over backwards cause one of your "family" members did something to make a trooper work in these dire financial times when they don't want to. Just a thought.....
I thank you for understanding. I DO have a video recording system in my car, and HAVE had LEO relatives asking to speak to me on the phone while the camera is rolling. Firstly, I don't take any cellphones from a subject roadside and you shouldn't either. Too many stun gun "cellphone" look alikes out there to get you hurt or killed (ask the two Georgia deputies that got stunned by a subject at a scene they responded to). Surf the internet and you will find enough of them. Secondly, when I advise the subject to tell their LEO relative the stop is being recorded most of them get the clue and contact me later. Still, you wouldn't believe the few that DON"T get it and still demand to speak to me roadside while I'm on tape! Sorry, I'm not going to wind up like my former LEO brothers in Hollywood and be condemed by evidence in my own car! I'll be up front (and this is just me and only me); for me, there are three things that I won't entertain a phone call from later or do anything about. 1) Speed 30 miles or more over the limit. There's just no excuse, and it's serious enough the legislature made it a mandatory appearance. 2) Violation of the Move Over/Slow Down law. I (like some of you) have lost too many friends either from the job or from this life getting mowed down by people who don't care enough to give a wide berth. If your friend, "friend with benefits", spouse, or family member cares enough about you and what you do, this should be a no brainer and I don't appreciate the endangerment. I've got a wife (deputy) and kids also, and want she and I to get home or not wind up in a wheelchair forever. 3) Seatbelt/child restraint. (Why is anyone calling me about this?) Just about anything else that is non-criminal and yes, I will make the effort to "help you out" but let's honest about what we ask each other to do each time we put each other in this position. We perjure ourselves in court and potentially endanger both our careers and retirements to help each other look like a hero in someone else's eyes. If you read our forum, a few troopers across the state (including a lieutenant) have been not only fired but criminally prosecuted for attempting in not-so-subtle ways to get citations dismissed. So, that may perhaps lead to a furtherance of the hesitation on a trooper's part to call back. I can't fault any trooper, deputy, or police officer for not wanting to take that risk so I will never downgrade anyone for saying to another LEO "Sorry, there's nothing I can do." Everyone has their own level they have to deal with. I won't do the obligatory "Stay safe" but will say...."I love you, man!"

07-31-2012, 04:09 PM
As a retired highway patrolman, all I have to say to FHP is retain this word - "DISCRETION". The titled trooper should remember this the next time he writes an Oncology doctor that has saved the lives of other officers, me being one of them - as he wrote him the other morning. If the guy is wearing scrubs, ID Card, and told you he was on the phone with the hospital (giving directives for a patients care) he may just be the doctor that saves your life one day. It's an "INFRACTION" not a crime! All of my years while working the streets and then into highway, not once did I write a LEO - family? Yes - if they were jerks, and hen I let the LEO know immediately. Enough with the "I didn't know" crap - if you see the obvious and don't use commonsense, how do you expect to do your job if a crime happens? And I am a retired NYPD cop down here - we're the ones carrying and unbeknownst to you, watch your car stops while on the road to watch your back. I don't expect you to "do" anything for me or my family (I was banged out by one of your guys once already), what I do expect is discretion - if you can't define the practical use of that word, then you ought to go work in an office, or become a politician!

07-31-2012, 05:57 PM
94 mph in a 70 mph zone, na, as a Miami Dade Cop I would say you own it my man, stop crying.