PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting

12-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Odd how today they have a Sgt exam and nothing is being posted in here .... hmmmm coincidence?? I would say not. Now we have narrowed down the pool of who the mad-bloggers are.

12-04-2007, 03:02 AM
The group that tested today represents the finest officers at SPD

My compliments to the command staff for conducting a fair and professional process.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT WATSON

12-04-2007, 02:49 PM
The group that tested today represents the finest officers at SPD

My compliments to the command staff for conducting a fair and professional process.

Do I have to use a pipe? Can I just use some ZigZag's?

I would have to guess that YOU were one of our finest that took the test. I actually dont have anything bad to say about the pool that tested, for the most part I think any of them would make fine Sgt's.

<<raising drink>> here's to the future of one fine agency!

02-23-2008, 06:29 AM
[quote="The Professor":4h92vjun]The group that tested today represents the finest officers at SPD

I would have to guess that YOU were one of our finest that took the test. I actually dont have anything bad to say about the pool that tested, for the most part I think any of them would make fine Sgt's.

<<raising drink>> here's to the future of one fine agency![/quote:4h92vjun]

kiss a$$es

02-23-2008, 06:31 AM
[quote="The Professor":2zo5so00]The group that tested today represents the finest officers at SPD

<<raising drink>> here's to the future of one fine agency!

kiss a$$es[/quote:2zo5so00]

its not like they can do anything for you if you kiss their a$$. They will have about as much job security as you do=none