PDA

View Full Version : Asst Chief Faley or something like that

12-03-2007, 06:15 AM
hey you guys used to have an asst chief named failey or something like that how was he as a chief did he do the right thing or what he is teaching some insurance thing now i was just wondering because i heard that he put in his app for some chiefs positions in broward any info would be helpful

12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
HE SUCKED...in all of the positions he held at the department..played favorites and watched out only for himself. Talked alot and never said anything.

12-07-2007, 12:40 PM
HE SUCKED...in all of the positions he held at the department..played favorites and watched out only for himself. Talked alot and never said anything.

listen, he speaks the truth.

12-09-2007, 05:51 AM
hey you guys used to have an asst chief named failey or something like that how was he as a chief did he do the right thing or what he is teaching some insurance thing now i was just wondering because i heard that he put in his app for some chiefs positions in broward any info would be helpful

What ever happened to the Chief who shot the sink then tryed to blame his Glock for just going off?

12-12-2007, 12:02 AM
It was a toilet ..... He's a plummer now :)

12-12-2007, 12:04 AM
plumber....oops

12-21-2007, 02:32 PM
he is the chief of security at the town of golden beach police dept.

12-22-2007, 04:55 AM
he is the chief of security at the town of golden beach police dept.

Nice,, How does that happen? he should not even be a cop let alone a chief. I hear he lied to MDPD when they came to investigate and even tryed to cover up the incident.