PDA

View Full Version : mmeerrill is new ICARE LT

12-03-2007, 01:49 AM
That's what he's been bragging about, take the knife out of jeff yonce's back when you get a chance, how quick can you take this down mr. moderator?

12-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Didn't work out that way. The majors now have ICARE. The same majors who helped come up with this transparent reorg to keep from having to move. What a joke! We had high hopes for a creditable administration, guess we'll be going back to "no hope."

12-06-2007, 10:42 PM
That's what he's been bragging about, take the knife out of jeff yonce's back when you get a chance, how quick can you take this down mr. moderator?

How is it a knife in the back? First ya'll ***** about Icare and how you think it is a joke and now this, make up your minds.

12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Didn't work out that way. The majors now have ICARE. The same majors who helped come up with this transparent reorg to keep from having to move. What a joke! We had high hopes for a creditable administration, guess we'll be going back to "no hope."

Like you have never seen..................hold on, its gonna be a ride!

12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
y'all are pathetic, this blog tears down the supervisors that are trying to make the place better, it just says the same nasty things over and over again

if I was looking for a job and come to this site I would go elsewhere

maybe thats what you all want but you should be ashamed of yourselves

if youre not happy its your own fault the web site is an embarrassment

12-07-2007, 01:29 PM
y'all are pathetic, this blog tears down the supervisors that are trying to make the place better, it just says the same nasty things over and over again

if I was looking for a job and come to this site I would go elsewhere

maybe thats what you all want but you should be ashamed of yourselves

if youre not happy its your own fault the web site is an embarrassment
please tell me you are not just figuring this out.
This Department is made up of whiners and no matter who tries to fix it and what they do these people will still continue complain and bash anyone with any type of authority.