PDA

View Full Version : CIB's latest

12-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Put this address in and look what our CIB guys have done for our reputation. Way to go Al.

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/200 ... nkem1.html (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1105072jenkem1.html)

12-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Don't shoot the messenger!! Al did what he was suppose to do. It is a valid drug and it did not originate in Collier. We only advised everyone of its existence in Collier. Sounds like proactive policing to me. Just because the ingreients are full of shizzat does not mean the threat is!

Go find your errors somewhere else because you will not find it here. You are probably the same troll that keeps preaching about the Union...what a fool. Put your money where your mouth is. Name me one agency in Florida where the union works for them...intil then you should shut your pie hole and stir the pot elsewhere...cop wannabe!

12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Truth,
You need to take a pill, or two. Maybe you should huff some shiznat. Relax and enjoy your holiday season and stop getting so worked up over these post. You're losing it man...

12-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Anybody who thinks Jenkem is a real drug is probably sniffing his own poo. Face it CIB, you got duped, and you made us all look a little silly. We all make mistakes. I love most you guys.

12-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Well put!!

12-03-2007, 09:49 PM
So if CIB didn't put out the AGENCY ONLY bulletin, which was released outside in violation of policy, and some @ssclown OD'd on his own turd, then they would be wrong for not putting it out.

Great..

Hughjorgan
12-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Face it CIB, you got duped, and you made us all look a little silly

Actually 90% of the posts on this site make us ALL look silly...

So yet another post from another gutless guest..

If you can do the job so much better, why in God's name didn't you put in for the posting that closed last week, and show us all how it's done??

With someone of your heightened experience and expertise, it would be a breeze for you..Imagine never making a mistake!!
It must be great to be you!!

I guess it's easier to sit annonomously behind your screen and ***** and whine..

12-04-2007, 12:57 AM
I love your hughjorgan, I mean you, hughjorgan. I'm going to suck some fermented poo, now. Thanks, Al..............

12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
face it hughjorgan, it's hard to soar like an eagle when your working for turkeys!!!

12-04-2007, 01:59 AM
oh yeah, MC for LT! and i'm talking about the blond haired guy that is better looking than any man should be!!!

12-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Blackhelo...you are right on the money. Speakin of turkeys....I just ate a ton of turkey for thanksgiving.

12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
It was probably Guest who wrote the Intel to begin with then sent it out (against policy) for all to see. And gee, the smoking gun says it's a hoax but Snopes.com does not. It appears Guest buys all the BS spewed on the smoking gun. (like most idiots.) :lol:

12-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey Guest, sorry I did not know about/see your post earlier. I am sad to read that you feel that the bulletin has damaged your and the agency’s reputation. From what I’ve read out there on the WWW about the bulletin is that it is me that was attacked and made fun of, not the agency. (And I did not see your name mentioned either.) But hey, it comes with the territory and I can take it, and continue to. (i.e., your post) I place my trust with the majority of those in the agency and know they do the same in return. Given the possibility that you also may be an agency member does not shake my trust. I love good natured ribbing but I suspect this was not “good natured” since it was an anonymous post. Good luck in your future. –Al Ganich, CIB-

12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey Guest...Al posted that from outside your house...you messed up brother...

12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Al, stop trying to hack into my computer. I have virus after virus now. Just because CCSO is a little stinky right now because of you doesn't mean you need to kill my computer. I really do love you and some of your guys....GOSH

Hughjorgan
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
That's it...
Mess with AG.......

SCORTCHED EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

12-11-2007, 01:15 AM
There's a large clandestine Jenkem Lab in Horseshoe!! It's behind the door marked "MEN". Can't we all do our contributing at home? :x

12-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Al,

Your right man. I spoke too hastily, and I'm sorry for offending you or CIB. You all are a great bunch guys and work to keep our families safe.

Thank you,

The Guest

PS

I do think that Hughjorgan is smoking poo. I heard it makes your hair fall out. On a positive note though, it supposedly makes your unit bigger.

12-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Thank you Guest. And as for HugeO, that stuff makes him a damned handsome man! -Al-

12-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Al - I am telling you for the last time....Keep GH out of my trash....he's eating it!

12-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I set up cameras outside of my house now. Unless they CJ me and film me outside my perimeter, I should be ok.

12-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I just wear a tinfoil hat and never carry $20 dollar bills because they have that satalite tracking strip in them.....plus I never have twenty bucks anyway.

12-12-2007, 09:32 PM
I avoid nonathletic-looking guys with goatees.

12-13-2007, 01:06 AM
I take offense to that last post. I am a non-athletic looking guy with a goatee and.......well, just because I am fat doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. I am taking this to PRB and have you hooked up to the lie detector machine so you can get fired and never make fun of me again....leave me alone you meanie.

12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Non athletic looking fat guys with goatees...hahahha....I smell booze.

DGNR8
12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
:roll: Yawn..
Remember when stuff on here was funny. Now same boring whining crap..
Oh well Happy New Year!

Now go lock some *****es up!!!!