PDA

View Full Version : checkk this out we are so loved in this town

11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-p ... P7NDBK7L63 (http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-port-fl/TGLJL6DP7NDBK7L63)

12-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Well, I think we just found out who keeps posting all of those stupid comments on this board. Go to the link and read it, it is commical.

12-02-2007, 04:16 AM
I don't find it comical, but I do find it pathetic that someone from the NPPD is so bothered by someone posting about the PD that they are searching the web for them.
Not planning any kind of retribution are we?
What am I saying, of course you are, why else would you go through all the effeort to find out who it is.

PATHETIC!!!!

12-02-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't find it comical, but I do find it pathetic that someone from the NPPD is so bothered by someone posting about the PD that they are searching the web for them.
Not planning any kind of retribution are we?
What am I saying, of course you are, why else would you go through all the effeort to find out who it is.

PATHETIC!!!!

If you think that NP Officers are looking for that crap you are pathetic, or maybe just a reject.

12-02-2007, 04:00 PM
He's a reject! Just look at all his posts!

12-02-2007, 04:07 PM
I agree! I flush what comes out of this moron's brain every morning in the bathroom!

12-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Good heavens, such mind boggling witty repartee. :roll: :roll:
The civilian population and other LE agencies have come to expect such fifth grade intellectual statements from the average member of the NPPD.
Especialy when there is no way of denying the truth.

So thanks for not disappointing them.

12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Try again fruitcake!

12-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Good heavens, such mind boggling witty repartee. :roll: :roll:
The civilian population and other LE agencies have come to expect such fifth grade intellectual statements from the average member of the NPPD.
Especialy when there is no way of denying the truth.

So thanks for not disappointing them.

That is because all of you idiots act that way in the public so they have to act that way to you. Did you know that it is a requirement to write police reports on a fith grade level. And no it is not becuase the Officers are stupid. It is so you, the general public can read them and understand them. It would be so nice to video tape you so called higly educated people when you are acting like kindergarten students over who is going to take the DVD player then show you later how stupid you look. Oh wait just watch C.O.P.S.

See's it for what it is.
12-03-2007, 08:47 PM

With that kind of intelligent responce, you must have got the top score from your FTO in report writing.

12-03-2007, 11:22 PM
"responce" I believe an FTO would mark down a recruit for this misspelling. I would like to ask you a question. If someone was breaking into your house, who would you be calling? Every posting you put on this site is absolutely negative. You must be a real treasure to be around at your house! (Honey, look! I made you your favorite dinner!) "Hmmmmph! I ate that last week!" "Can't ANYONE in this world please me!!!! "I" am never happy because "I" am the most important person on the face of this planet! "That is why I See it the way I want!!!!

See's it for what it is.
12-04-2007, 12:12 AM
"responce" I believe an FTO would mark down a recruit for this misspelling. I would like to ask you a question. If someone was breaking into your house, who would you be calling? Every posting you put on this site is absolutely negative. You must be a real treasure to be around at your house! (Honey, look! I made you your favorite dinner!) "Hmmmmph! I ate that last week!" "Can't ANYONE in this world please me!!!! "I" am never happy because "I" am the most important person on the face of this planet! "That is why I See it the way I want!!!!

As stated before your Sherlock Holmes detective work is as bad as the CID wannabe's from the road patrol.
You base your analysis of who I am and what my personality is on what? The short writings on this board?
For your sake I hope you are a real citizen and not an officer as you are poor in gather information and processing it to a logical conclusion.
If you are a LEO then I hope you are just a hobby internist, as I am frighten to death to think that you are an actual sworn officer of the NPPD.
But then again, you do fit the profile of the current online officers with your jump the gun and come to a bull poop decision based on short incomplete information.

In short, you have no clue as to what in the world you are talking about.

If you have not work for or with the NPPD then you can not make any kind of logical statement as to what is or is not true about the PD.

See's it for what it is.
12-04-2007, 12:21 AM
I have been married one time and still am to the same person for over 20 yrs. Can you say that?
Oh and last believe it or not the wife of does not always do the cooking for a family. I do most of the cooking as my wife likes it.

Go finish detective school or get your money back, because right now you suck at it big time.

12-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Man oh man, do you need help buddy.

12-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Man oh man, do you need help buddy.

To quote you from a few post ago.