PDA

View Full Version : Chief Gier

11-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Chief, we do appreciate the fact you want to stick around, but no matter how good of a Chief you are, you will by no means have job security in this agency. Therefore, go lead an agency that at least, if you perform with a high level of productivity, will afford you the opportunity to stay for many years, hopefully until you give it up.

I heard NMB is a good PD, and the city, most importantly, will benefit from a good Chief. Regardless of your soft spot for ABT, is nothing but an agency that exist for the industry. If you get too pro-active, a call will be made to the governor and you, Chief Gier, will be replaced with another ABT style "leader."

Therefore, don't be like everyone else who has taken a job here just to find out later that there's no potential for anything, reinstate your finalist status with NMB and go lead a solid department.

12-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Chief, we do appreciate the fact you want to stick around, but no matter how good of a Chief you are, you will by no means have job security in this agency. Therefore, go lead an agency that at least, if you perform with a high level of productivity, will afford you the opportunity to stay for many years, hopefully until you give it up.

I heard NMB is a good PD, and the city, most importantly, will benefit from a good Chief. Regardless of your soft spot for ABT, is nothing but an agency that exist for the industry. If you get too pro-active, a call will be made to the governor and you, Chief Gier, will be replaced with another ABT style "leader."

Therefore, don't be like everyone else who has taken a job here just to find out later that there's no potential for anything, reinstate your finalist status with NMB and go lead a solid department.

I have my doubts that he will be a strong enough leader to lead this group of people we have here. I think he may get get scared of the director and then have to turn and be afraid of his shadow. He let them guys in orlando run how they wanted to, because yes he was also afraid of them.

12-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo True!

12-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Wake up....are you all sloooooowwwww...that is why the DS selected him! The DS thought the one (V) who was suppose to be selected was to tough and had too much knowledge for this assignment.

12-02-2007, 11:15 PM

I have my doubts that he will be a strong enough leader to lead this group of people we have here. I think he may get get scared of the director and then have to turn and be afraid of his shadow. He let them guys in orlando run how they wanted to, because yes he was also afraid of them.

Right, he let those crazy orlando supervisors and agents run how they wanted to. Then those nuts completed the agency's first emergency order in two years, hosted the national and state prevention conferences and provided first-ever training, completed more complaint-driven quality investigations than any other region. Those crazy %^$#('s need to be watched closely.

12-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Puleaze...dream on...and like that is something to brag about. If it were not for major PR that EO would have never been done!

12-03-2007, 03:08 AM
All that adds up to about 3 days worth of work for one person...what else did the office do the rest of the year?!

12-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Probably the agents were developing the probable cause for the emergency order-lots of work, lots of time, and not 3 days work for 1 person. Lots of complaints worked. Lots of KPI's. Lots of paperwork.