PDA

View Full Version : Say Yes to BSO

11-27-2007, 04:02 PM
FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

Put in an application, don't drag the rest of us with you.

Look into it do some research. You'll see BSO isn't the answer, after the 1st year they take over you'll find yourself in pompano.

we've had 50,000 discussions on this there johnny come lately.

11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
I put my vote in for BSO

11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I put my vote in for BSO

Vote all you want. It doesn't matter. It lies with the city and they don't want to go. Of course at the rate we're loosing people you may get your wish.

12-16-2007, 05:19 AM
BSO SUCKS!

12-16-2007, 05:24 AM
BSO SUCKS!

This guy is right! BSO sucks! Go to their blog and read some of their crap! Why in the world would we want to buy into their crap? They hate everyone! They're a bunch of animals! They bash each other minute by minute! Who in their right mind would ever want to jump into that crap?

12-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Must you bash our brother and sister LEO's at BSO? Don't we have enough issues to deal with right now? Every agency has its fair share of concerns and complaints but starting a fight like this is not the way to make things any better. The only difference between us and them is the color of the uniform and the shape of the badge.

12-16-2007, 01:30 PM
BSO SUCKS!

This guy is right! BSO sucks! Go to their blog and read some of their crap! Why in the world would we want to buy into their crap? They hate everyone! They're a bunch of animals! They bash each other minute by minute! Who in their right mind would ever want to jump into that crap?

have you read some of....(excuse me).....most of the crap in the fort lauderdale blogs. you dont think we bash each other minute by minute. give me a break. thats mostly what goes on in these websites. the crap is everywhere and im sorry to tell you ,but, your knee deep in it here too.

12-16-2007, 11:59 PM
He is right.. We complain like a bunch of babies in a maternity ward. I am ashamed to be part of this organization. Thanks to Ron Cochran and KJ for bringing this agency to it's knees. We have promoted this type of behavior for the past 12 years. We have turned on each other. Hopefully, things will get better. :(

12-20-2007, 01:34 AM
[quote="FLPD reform":2uqjqh44]FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

Look into it do some research. You'll see BSO isn't the answer, after the 1st year they take over you'll find yourself in pompano.

we've had 50,000 discussions on this there johnny come lately.[/quote:2uqjqh44]

Whats wrong with Pompano?

12-20-2007, 05:30 AM
[quote="FLPD reform":2x68jfcq]FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

we've had 50,000 discussions on this there johnny come lately.[/quote:2x68jfcq]

Whats wrong with Pompano?[/quote

Pompano is wonderful just don't drink the water..

01-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Hey, if you gals can't take alittle *****ing, then stay where your at and drink a big cup of shut the F*$k up!

I love my job and love working for BSO. I love the *****ing and wouldn't have it any other way. We're cops, grow some balls. If a little *****ing gets you razzled, I'm scared to see what happens when a crack head slaps you.

Oh don't forget to drive the speed limit!

01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Hey, if you gals can't take alittle *****ing, then stay where your at and drink a big cup of shut the F*$k up!

I love my job and love working for BSO. I love the *****ing and wouldn't have it any other way. We're cops, grow some balls. If a little *****ing gets you razzled, I'm scared to see what happens when a crack head slaps you.

Good for you, now go take BSO and stick it up your A$$! You guys are and always will be sub-par, every operation I've seen BSO work has looked like a bunch of green and white monkeys F%&king a football. I'd rather stay here with the bs then go to BSO and work with the mentally challenged.

01-12-2008, 01:45 AM

Good for you, now go take BSO and stick it up your A$$! You guys are and always will be sub-par, every operation I've seen BSO work has looked like a bunch of green and white monkeys F%&king a football. I'd rather stay here with the bs then go to BSO and work with the mentally challenged.

I guess you haven't seen many....probably only the ones that we clean up after you.

01-12-2008, 05:37 AM

I guess you haven't seen many....probably only the ones that we clean up after you.

not hardly

01-16-2008, 05:46 AM

As a resident of Fort Lauderdale, and a police officer in Palm Beach, I would much rather have BSO than the worthless FLPD. I seen many different operations and FLPD doesn't compare to BSO. BSO probably has cleaned up after FLPD. I wasn't going to get involved but it's obvious you FLPD don't know how much you screw up. FLPD likes to bash other agencies, how sad!

I have lived in a BSO patrolled city and received much better service than I ever got with FLPD.

01-16-2008, 06:39 AM

As a resident of Fort Lauderdale, and a police officer in Palm Beach, I would much rather have BSO than the worthless FLPD. I seen many different operations and FLPD doesn't compare to BSO. BSO probably has cleaned up after FLPD. I wasn't going to get involved but it's obvious you FLPD don't know how much you screw up. FLPD likes to bash other agencies, how sad!

I have lived in a BSO patrolled city and received much better service than I ever got with FLPD.

So what you're saying is FLPD AND bso have responded to calls for service at your house? Stay classy.

01-16-2008, 08:20 AM
I guess you haven't seen many....probably only the ones that we clean up after you.[/quote]

I have lived in a BSO patrolled city and received much better service than I ever got with FLPD.[/quote]

Listen SCUMBAG we all know you are a BSO twit trying to get a rise so here is some advise. Next time you swallow a load choke on it. FLPD has shot two scumbags in two weeks. We take care of our own unlike you. Do us all a favor and go stab yourself like your coleague and leave police work up to us big boys in blue.

01-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Ok, when has BSO ever cleaned up after us? Anyone have an example? Wait how about when BSO came into Fort Lauderdale last year without telling us and gets into a shoot out where the suspect ends up killing himself and then leaves us with a riot on our hands? Oh, wait that was a BSO screw up.

You say BSO has probably cleaned up after us? I'd wager you're probably a dumba$$. Present some facts or examples instead of gossip, hearsay, and your inane babbling. You say we bash other agencies but you have the nerve to come on here and bash us, so you are obviously just as bad as you claim we are.

You say we screw up alot. In what ways? Tell me how do the 10-8 Palm beach agencies do things?

You say you live Ft. Lauderdale. What part? Sorry if we don't have time to coddle you and kiss your a$$. As a fellow LEO do you really expect that kind of service? What part of the county did you live in? I live in Sunrise and I can honestly say I haven't had any contact with Sunrise PD, except for when I 10-94 for them on 10-50's my way home. What are you doing to have so much contact with us? What were do doing to have so much contact with BSO? How did this contact lead you to the conclusion that BSO is a superior agency? (eh hem...False crime stats)

I think you have an inferiority complex and were most likely denied employment by FLPD. Anyway, every agency has its problems and low points. Every agency has its border line retarded employees, just like your agency has you. Be safe... douche bag.

01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Owned

01-16-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm a BSO employee for 25 years & a Broward resident. My perception of FLPD is that you have an excellent reputation. You should hold your head high, maintain your pride & professionalism and keep kicking butt. Ignore put-downs as someone will always be around to say something negative.

01-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks Visitor. Feel free to come back any time.

01-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Thanks Visitor. Feel free to come back any time.
Indeed.

01-17-2008, 02:06 AM
BSO IS CRAP .

BSO LESS OFFICERS NO BACKUP WORKING WITH SOME PARTNER THAT FAILED THE ACAD WHICH SAYS NOTHING FOR THEM. DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE SHERIFF OWED SOME FAVOR TO A CRONIE ?

RETIRE AT 55 OR 25 YEARS AT 75% ARE U NUTS?

MAKE 14$ HR FOR DETAILS AND HAVE ZERO UNION PROTECTION?

01-17-2008, 02:13 AM
BSO HAS HORRRIBBLLEE OFC SAFETY AS DOES PALM BEACH, THE TACTICS FT LAUD EMPLOYS SHOULD BE SOUGHT AFTER BY U GUYS!

01-17-2008, 03:02 AM
"Hello, Pot?
"yes."
"this is kettle.....you're black."

Why do we bash other agencies when we hire guys who have no chance of getting off FTO and are losing officers right and left to better run and better paying agencies? Nobody thinks that BSO has bad officers, just bad administration. Sound familiar? It should....

01-17-2008, 07:42 AM

I am not sure what city you lived in but i live in cooper city and BSO sucks they came in and promised all the same services which i knew was a lie but let me tell you when they got here they cut all the services. And i will tell you i would take a FT LAUDERDALE cop any day as a back up BSO that is another story. At least i know when a Lauderdale cop shows i have a real back up can't say the same for BSO yes there are some good cops but there admin sucks and keeps so much pressure on them they can't do real police work. Lauderdale still knows how to do police work so again i ask where do you get your info from oh ya i forgot you call yourself a cop i would love to know who you work for, But i will take a guess BOCA PD real tuff being a cop up there.

FT LAUDERDALE brothers and sisters keep your heads up i would take anyone of you as a back up any day down south you guys are still one of the best around

01-18-2008, 01:41 AM
I got turned down for BSO....so I will get hired by Fort Lauderdale.

I can write anything. Does that make it true?

Don't be so sure that the person stirring it up works for BSO or FTLD. So stop bashing the departments. Everybody is on the same side.

Insp. Callahan
01-20-2008, 11:48 PM
"Hello, Pot?
"yes."
"this is kettle.....you're black."

Why do we bash other agencies when we hire guys who have no chance of getting off FTO and are losing officers right and left to better run and better paying agencies? Nobody thinks that BSO has bad officers, just bad administration. Sound familiar? It should....

This pot v. kettle is excellent comedy!

Come on guys, we both bash ourselves and each other, it's not right but it's what we do. There are pros & cons to FLPD and BSO. Yep, read our blogs. We beotch about everything. That's what having a politician as a boss does for you. CKJ divided us farther than we already were. He hired useless people of 'The New Breed", while those of us from the old school were put behind the eight ball. BSO is not your magic fix all. The grass is not greener over here on this side of the fence. We have the same problems you do, so why come over and compound the issues.

"Ft. Liquordale" here hit the nail on the head. We both have screwed up Administrations. If there is one thing I've learned from reading these blogs it's not to trust everything you read. The public has known about this site for a long time. I'd say several of these posts could be from civilians. We need to stick together people. My advice is to stay away from BSO. If it comes down to it, where you guys agree to come over you'd be welcomed but don't say later that you weren't warned. Just ask an original Pompano Beach Cop. I still can't decide if they like BSO or would rather go back to blue.

PS. HI Barak, what are your thoughts ?

01-21-2008, 08:29 AM
BSO HAS HORRRIBBLLEE OFC SAFETY AS DOES PALM BEACH, THE TACTICS FT LAUD EMPLOYS SHOULD BE SOUGHT AFTER BY U GUYS!

What the heck is this about? As a PBSO Deputy, I will bet anything our training and tactics are on par with the best out there. I have nothing but respect for FLPD. BSO is a great place with many good Deputies and like everywhere else we all have our undesirables. I have seen some horrible officer safety from FLPD, but we all mess up. Stay safe and stay strong.

01-21-2008, 08:32 AM
BSO IS CRAP .

BSO LESS OFFICERS NO BACKUP WORKING WITH SOME PARTNER THAT FAILED THE ACAD WHICH SAYS NOTHING FOR THEM. DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE SHERIFF OWED SOME FAVOR TO A CRONIE ?

RETIRE AT 55 OR 25 YEARS AT 75% ARE U NUTS?

MAKE 14$ HR FOR DETAILS AND HAVE ZERO UNION PROTECTION?

At least you don't contribute. I take 8% and put it into defered comp on top of my retirement. When I retire, I have a lot more money in the bank. This issue has been discussed under the other NO to BSO forum. Your retirement isn't any better than FRS, both have their ups and downs. I don't understand why you find pleasure putting other places down. Must make you feel like a real man

01-21-2008, 08:35 AM

I am not sure what city you lived in but i live in cooper city and BSO sucks they came in and promised all the same services which i knew was a lie but let me tell you when they got here they cut all the services. And i will tell you i would take a FT LAUDERDALE cop any day as a back up BSO that is another story. At least i know when a Lauderdale cop shows i have a real back up can't say the same for BSO yes there are some good cops but there admin sucks and keeps so much pressure on them they can't do real police work. Lauderdale still knows how to do police work so again i ask where do you get your info from oh ya i forgot you call yourself a cop i would love to know who you work for, But i will take a guess BOCA PD real tuff being a cop up there.

FT LAUDERDALE brothers and sisters keep your heads up i would take anyone of you as a back up any day down south you guys are still one of the best around

Hollywood, I wouldn't be throwing stones. HPD had more officers arrested than any other agency in one pop. Who knows, you may also be involved. HPD is not better than any other agency, just a little more corrupt.

01-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey Fake, FAT, Naked BSO jerk. Check out your HR department some day. You may want to give them a call. If you can't let me tell you there is no line out the door to get into BSO. Now that's funny. So why don't you go post your BS on another site.
Are you one of those really cool guys that checks the tucks as they come into the port? How do those truck tires smell or do you have a real big job there and chase old men away from parking at the airport. I can't wait to go there (My ass). Oh yea and HWPD thats a realy great place, you get an inmate ID number when you join so you have it when you get locked up. Oh no line there to get in. Another crap location

So much great advice from two crap holes PDs. Hey BSO maybe AL Lamberti will give you a job at the water treatment plant?? Keep in touch with all the good news.

01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey Fake, FAT, Naked BSO jerk. Check out your HR department some day. You may want to give them a call. If you can't let me tell you there is no line out the door to get into BSO. Now that's funny. So why don't you go post your BS on another site.
Are you one of those really cool guys that checks the tucks as they come into the port? How do those truck tires smell or do you have a real big job there and chase old men away from parking at the airport. I can't wait to go there (My ass). Oh yea and HWPD thats a realy great place, you get an inmate ID number when you join so you have it when you get locked up. Oh no line there to get in. Another crap location

So much great advice from two crap holes PDs. Hey BSO maybe AL Lamberti will give you a job at the water treatment plant?? Keep in touch with all the good news.

Wow, maybe FLPD needs to do a more in debt psychological evaluation for their officers if this is how they all act. No PD is better than anywhere else we have our issues. You want to talk about bad administration; at least BSO doesn’t have AVLs, and admin that writes them up if they breathe the wrong way.

By the way officer, if you are going to throw stones, educate yourself on how to property spelling and punctuation. I hope you don’t represent FLPD, because if you do, it would show true that FLPD is a cesspool. By the way, there is no waiting list for FLPD, the FOP was on crying about your vacancies.

01-21-2008, 09:09 PM

Wow, maybe FLPD needs to do a more in debt psychological evaluation for their officers if this is how they all act. No PD is better than anywhere else we have our issues. You want to talk about bad administration; at least BSO doesn’t have AVLs, and admin that writes them up if they breathe the wrong way.

By the way officer, if you are going to throw stones, educate yourself on how to property spelling and punctuation. I hope you don’t represent FLPD, because if you do, it would show true that FLPD is a cesspool. By the way, there is no waiting list for FLPD, the FOP was on crying about your vacancies.

Hey Scab stay on your own site.

01-22-2008, 02:57 AM
Wow, maybe FLPD needs to do a more in debt psychological evaluation for their officers if this is how they all act. No PD is better than anywhere else we (all) have our issues. You want to talk about bad administration; at least BSO doesn’t have AVLs, and admin that writes them up if they breathe the wrong way.

Yes, you should educate yourself on how to PROPERLY SPELL AND USE PUNCTUATION, Mr. Cesspool :roll:

01-22-2008, 03:46 AM

Make me sh** head

01-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Wow, maybe FLPD needs to do a more in debt psychological evaluation for their officers if this is how they all act. No PD is better than anywhere else we (all) have our issues. You want to talk about bad administration; at least BSO doesn’t have AVLs, and admin that writes them up if they breathe the wrong way.

Yes, you should educate yourself on how to PROPERLY SPELL AND USE PUNCTUATION, Mr. Cesspool :roll:

How long did it take for you to spell check that idiot? I know most FLPD officers can't pass the TABE

01-22-2008, 04:04 AM

Make me sh** head

Thats clever SCAB! How long did it take you to think that up? It amazes me how some wannabe from BSO comes to our site and makes comments. Come see me on shift 1 if you have the guts and we will see what kind of cop you are.

01-22-2008, 04:43 AM

Make me sh** head

Thats clever SCAB! How long did it take you to think that up? It amazes me how some wannabe from BSO comes to our site and makes comments. Come see me on shift 1 if you have the guts and we will see what kind of cop you are.

If I'm reading this right a FLPD officer is making a subtle threat to another person, a possible law enforcement officer, and telling everyone which shift they work. Man does that sound smart or what. Before anyone replies to this I do not work for BSO. I just happen to be looking through this page and saw the retardedness of this post and had to comment. By the way if your going to call someone out and ask if they have any guts you should probably sign your name so you can find out if the person does have guts or not.

01-22-2008, 05:59 AM
No threat. Just want to see if you can handle real police work at a real department.

01-22-2008, 06:24 AM
No threat. Just want to see if you can handle real police work at a real department.

I would take it as a threat, FLPD officers intimidate me about as much as the grinch. After 11 years in Atlanta, I had enough. I was an original Pompano Ofc and love where I work. I done more in my career than you'll do in 20 years at FLPD. Fort Lauderdale isn't even ranked as high as pompano with in most dangerous cities. Give up it, you're a nobody as is FLPD. I have nothing to prove, but I will point out when another cop is being a douche as you are. A true Metro PD is the way to go.

01-22-2008, 01:01 PM

I would take it as a threat, FLPD officers intimidate me about as much as the grinch. After 11 years in Atlanta, I had enough. I was an original Pompano Ofc and love where I work. I done more in my career than you'll do in 20 years at FLPD. Fort Lauderdale isn't even ranked as high as pompano with in most dangerous cities. Give up it, you're a nobody as is FLPD. I have nothing to prove, but I will point out when another cop is being a douche as you are. A true Metro PD is the way to go.
Ah, more of the, "My captain can beat up your captain" bullsh*t. Cute. Maybe FTL would be ranked higher if not for all those part one's reclassified as signal-14's. (Thank goodness our command staff is so slick, otherwise, the statistics might show how badly we need more cops!) :roll:

01-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Please take your BSO BS to the trash can. You guys have always sucked. Go kiss your new boy AL. Why would BSO even care to write here. Sounds like they want to be here????

Insp. Callahan
01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey people, please try to remember that not everyone posting here is FLPD or BSO (or even a LEO), although they may insinuate that they are. We don't need this back and forth crap. Take this site with a grain of salt, it's definitely not gospel. We need to stick together.

Blue or Green, we're sisters & brothers from another mother.

01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! wrote:

Hollywood, I wouldn't be throwing stones. HPD had more officers arrested than any other agency in one pop. Who knows, you may also be involved. HPD is not better than any other agency, just a little more corrupt.

And how many times has Hollywood cleaned up after Bso in the last year oh that is right at least 2 huge scenes and i was there for the first i only say 1 Bso car for almost 5 min but i sure saw alot of black and whites and same with the second time but yes you are correct we had 4 bad officers that made not only us look bad but all police officers but we all know that this is not the first time in a police department and will not be the last because where did good old Ken end up oh ya right next to our 4 idots.

01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Give it a break man....there are enough scvmbags out there that hate us...... my d1ck is bigger than your d1ck is stupid these days.

01-24-2008, 05:08 PM
You know I'd hate to do this but I just want to bring us all back to reality here. Heath Ledger died the other day, so we need to stop this senseless bickering back and forth and look at what really matters and that's the lives of celebrities. It's not about who's department is better; its about if Britney will every get her kids back or Kefer will stop getting DUI's. Its only a matter of time before we're all found naked and dead by our house keepers and masseuseeseses sesese ees.

It saddens me to see my law enforcement family constantly fighting back and...and ..f..f...forth... MOMMY, DADDY STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

02-14-2008, 05:54 PM
[quote="FLPD reform":e2h41scy]FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

we've had 50,000 discussions on this there johnny come lately.[/quote:e2h41scy]

What are you talking about? "They would put you in Pompano!" Pompano beach in no worse than any hoods you guys already work. BSO would be a welcome break to some of you moron working for FLPD. Plus you could pad your pocket with about an 8% raise off the top, because FRS takes care of your retirement and the insurance would be cheaper. I know we have our problems here at BSO, but your ship is really blowing in the wind troop.

02-14-2008, 11:01 PM
[quote="FLPD reform":1sf4f6gt]FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

What are you talking about? "They would put you in Pompano!" Pompano beach in no worse than any hoods you guys already work. BSO would be a welcome break to some of you moron working for FLPD. Plus you could pad your pocket with about an 8% raise off the top, because FRS takes care of your retirement and the insurance would be cheaper. I know we have our problems here at BSO, but your ship is really blowing in the wind troop.[/quote:1sf4f6gt]

Some=plural
moron=singular
you=idiot

ATTENTION ANY OTHER TROLLERS FROM OTHER AGENCIES-IF YOU'RE (NOT YOUR) GOING TO COME ONTO OUR (NOT ARE) SITE AND BASH US AND CALL US STUPID FOR WORKING FOR A DEPARTMENT THAT DENIED YOU EMPLOYMENT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BRUSH UP ON BASIC ENGLISH, TO INCLUDE SIMPLE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CONTRACTIONS. PLEASE MAKE SPECIAL NOTE OF THE USES OF ALL THESE, AS WELL.

02-15-2008, 03:25 AM
[quote="They're Hiring":3wz02ybq][quote="FLPD reform":3wz02ybq]FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

What are you talking about? "They would put you in Pompano!" Pompano beach in no worse than any hoods you guys already work. BSO would be a welcome break to some of you moron working for FLPD. Plus you could pad your pocket with about an 8% raise off the top, because FRS takes care of your retirement and the insurance would be cheaper. I know we have our problems here at BSO, but your ship is really blowing in the wind troop.[/quote:3wz02ybq]

Some=plural
moron=singular
you=idiot

ATTENTION ANY OTHER TROLLERS FROM OTHER AGENCIES-IF YOU'RE (NOT YOUR) GOING TO COME ONTO OUR (NOT ARE) SITE AND BASH US AND CALL US STUPID FOR WORKING FOR A DEPARTMENT THAT DENIED YOU EMPLOYMENT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BRUSH UP ON BASIC ENGLISH, TO INCLUDE SIMPLE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CONTRACTIONS. PLEASE MAKE SPECIAL NOTE OF THE USES OF ALL THESE, AS WELL.[/quote:3wz02ybq]

Well said brother pee. And while we are at it can you please inform people that the quote is actually "I couldn't care less" saying I could care ledd implies some sense of caring. Thanks.

02-15-2008, 12:59 PM
So this is what we have to do to occupy our time when there's no news about the contract? Grammar rules: What fun!

03-17-2008, 01:39 AM
BSO SUCKS!. That's great this is my first time on this site and I find Ft. Lauderdale writing "BSO SUCKS" , well I'm a deputy working in fort lauderdale with 17 years on the job. I can't count the number of time I rolled up and backed up Ft Lauderdale because they were short. Well it's good the know how you really feel. Thanks

03-17-2008, 11:20 AM
BSO SUCKS!. That's great this is my first time on this site and I find Ft. Lauderdale writing "BSO SUCKS" , well I'm a deputy working in fort lauderdale with 17 years on the job. I can't count the number of time I rolled up and backed up Ft Lauderdale because they were short. Well it's good the know how you really feel. Thanks
Have you considered that maybe not everyone on here is a LEO? I didn't see anyone checking ID's at the homepage...

03-18-2008, 12:09 AM
If any of you are really cops... Listen up... Who ever is trying to get a rise out of the real cops, you did... First of all.... BSO and FLPD get along fine. There is no war on the street between road patrol. And if you are trying to make one, it's not going to work. EVERY agency has some people who shouldn't be cops, but they are and we deal with it. But neither BSO or FLPD has an entire agency of morons. So stop the, BSO is better then FLPD or FLPD is better then BSO crap. We all do the same job. And when *hit hits the fan, both agencies take care of business. So if someone really has beef with another cop then take it to the LEO only board.

03-18-2008, 02:34 AM
If any of you are really cops... Listen up... Who ever is trying to get a rise out of the real cops, you did... First of all.... BSO and FLPD get along fine. There is no war on the street between road patrol. And if you are trying to make one, it's not going to work. EVERY agency has some people who shouldn't be cops, but they are and we deal with it. But neither BSO or FLPD has an entire agency of morons. So stop the, BSO is better then FLPD or FLPD is better then BSO crap. We all do the same job. And when *hit hits the fan, both agencies take care of business. So if someone really has beef with another cop then take it to the LEO only board.

Fine, then my dad can beat up your dad, and your mom's back is hairy! So there!!!!

03-18-2008, 03:48 AM

Don't belive and take to heart everything you read here. Judge other departments by the experiences you have had with them, not by what a couple of knuckle heads write on LEO AFFAIRS. As an FLPD officer I have nothing but great experiences with BSO Lauderhill, Plantation and even Wilton Manors.

03-18-2008, 11:16 AM
OK, can we pick on FHP?

03-18-2008, 08:57 PM

Don't belive and take to heart everything you read here. Judge other departments by the experiences you have had with them, not by what a couple of knuckle heads write on LEO AFFAIRS. As an FLPD officer I have nothing but great experiences with BSO Lauderhill, Plantation and even Wilton Manors.

My apologies for what appears to be a co-worker taking this stuff as gospel. Sounds like they might not have the seventeen years OTJ they say they do.

Keep your heads up with your negotiations, give 'em heck !!!!

03-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Get rid of the Sh1tty Manager and his butt boy.

03-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Rumor has it the FLPD is looking into contracting some help for recruiting. If city hall could get past their "It's good to be king" attitude and settle the contract, you would already have 400 built in recruiters. I left before my retirement was due. David H repeatedly reinforced the philosophy of "don't let the door hit you on the way out". His condescending attitude spread like stage 4 cancer and he cannot be told anything. He was one of the main reasons I left. How do you fill vacancies when intelligent future employees ask questions of current employees and get negative reports? FLPD has some of the best officers in the country. It was an honor to work with them. Greitsas and his crew methodically ruined the agency. Too bad. It can be resurrected, need to get the chemo started...

03-19-2008, 02:50 AM
OK, can we pick on FHP?

sure everyone else does

03-19-2008, 11:27 AM
OK, can we pick on FHP?

sure everyone else does

sure...they wrote another FLPD officer a ticket this week (actually two tickets)...

03-19-2008, 12:30 PM
OK, can we pick on FHP?

sure everyone else does

sure...they wrote another FLPD officer a ticket this week (actually two tickets)...

I hope you are kidding.

03-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Rumor has it the FLPD is looking into contracting some help for recruiting. If city hall could get past their "It's good to be king" attitude and settle the contract, you would already have 400 built in recruiters. I left before my retirement was due. David H repeatedly reinforced the philosophy of "don't let the door hit you on the way out". His condescending attitude spread like stage 4 cancer and he cannot be told anything. He was one of the main reasons I left. How do you fill vacancies when intelligent future employees ask questions of current employees and get negative reports? FLPD has some of the best officers in the country. It was an honor to work with them. Greitsas and his crew methodically ruined the agency. Too bad. It can be resurrected, need to get the chemo started...

Is this "David H" a retired FLPD Sgt. ?

03-20-2008, 01:14 AM

03-20-2008, 04:48 PM
OK, can we pick on FHP?

sure everyone else does

your full of it